[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1392421866246s.jpg (11 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
1392421866246s.jpg
11 KB, 250x207
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/01/25/creating_change_protest_of_a_wider_bridge_was_anti_semitic.html

>But there is no other way to describe the sad story of this year’s Creating Change conference, an annual gathering sponsored by the National LGBTQ Task Force. Creating Change brings together dozens of LGBTQ groups, from fringe to mainstream, at one bustling summit to compare notes and debate strategy. This year, the conference was scheduled to include a presentation by A Wider Bridge, a group that connects LGBTQ Jews in America with the Israeli LGBTQ community, featuring speakers from the Jerusalem Open House for Pride and Tolerance, an LGBTQ community center. Then, shortly before the conference began, the Task Force abruptly canceled the reception. It had bowed to pressure from groups like the Muslim Alliance for Sexual and Gender Diversity, which demanded that the conference’s organizers “reject Zionism” and “the forces of oppression and occupation” by kicking out A Wider Bridge.

Can I just "cut your balls off, lol" in peace? D:
Why do two religions vehemently opposed to the LGBT community matter? Did I miss something?
>>
Just remember that the Jews pushed for circumcision, which reduces the amount of potential skin for a safe SRS.
>>
Fuck Israel
>>
File: tribute art.png (32 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
tribute art.png
32 KB, 800x670
HD version
>>
>>5609076
this is enough for me to hate jews
they kiked me really hard so there is basically no point in ever getting srs for me until they can stem cell vag me or repair my penis
>>
>>5608465

http://www.deanspade.net/2016/01/15/creating-change-pinkwashing-ice-pinkwashing-israel/
>>
>>5608465
>>5611958
Haha, holy shit, that image is finally reaching its maximum relevancy.
>>
Honestly. Honestly. I didn't know my privilege until I saw that image, kek.
>>
>>5612043
Start stretchin' that foreskin. Dunno about SRS safety on stretched foreskin.

It is probably very important to speak to your doctor and SRS surgeon about foreskin stretching.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html

Circumcision is unethical because those that are circumcised did not consent. Spread the word.
>>
>>5612043
>>5609076
You realize American circumcision is a direct result of people like Harvey Kellogg, who was a Seventh-day Adventist, right? Even if the Jews really do advocate for all American gentiles to be circumcised (and I dont' know why they would), they weren't the ones who actually made it a social norm. That was wholly the anti-masturbation Christians of the early 20th century.
>>
>>5609076
Just remember muslims push for public executions of gay men, which reduces the amount of potential life for a safe SRS.

Sadly the Muslims will win in the LGBT circle because feminism is fully backing Muslims now. Feminism will go to any length to toe the PC line, even endorse a religion that treats women as sub humans and is okay with stoning a woman for being raped.

Truth is, if feminism did not have a stranglehold on the LGBT we would just tell both the Jews and the Muslims to fuck off.
>>
muslims and jews
bad news
>>
>>5612756
You spend way too much time worrying about things that have very little meaning to the average person.

Unless you're Yuropoor, of course.
>>
>>5612702
>That was wholly the anti-masturbation Christians of the early 20th century.
True. Surprisingly the Jews had nothing to do with *starting* this one. Unfortunately Kellog and his fellow religious nuts are not the ones keeping it alive. Currently cries of anti-semtism from the Jewish community and money from the cosmetic industry is making sure babies are being cut. Right now, in 2016, the Jews are partially responsible for keeping this barbaric practice going. Now that we have condoms there's no point in circumcising kids. If there's an emergency or the person is 18+ and wants it then go ahead.
>>
>>5608465
>Why do two religions vehemently opposed to the LGBT community matter?
It's not exactly two religions fighting over us. It's one religion and one culture. Zionism and Judaism are two different things. The Zionist lobby controls the US, which on the plus side allows us to be openly Islamophobic, and everything every political movement in this country does must not express any anti-Zionist views. They don't have to necessarily promote Zionism, they're just not allowed to bash or even question it.
Remember to support Israel and never question why we needs to send them $3billion of our tax dollars every year. It's not like the US could use any of that to repair our crumbling infrastructure or anything
>>
>>5608465
>Jerusalem Open House for Pride and Tolerance
>Muslim Alliance for Sexual and Gender Diversity
They're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>5612816
>never question why we needs to send them $3billion of our tax dollars every year. It's not like the US could use any of that to repair our crumbling infrastructure or anything
That's less than 0.1% of our budget. Even if we gave the same amount to ten other countries it wouldn't even be 1% of our budget. It doesn't make a meaningful difference to us either way.
>>
>>5612616
at best it will increase a bit of skin length, but mine was done very aggressively so the benefit will be minimal. by the time I have a fake version they may already have stem cell technologies.

>>5612702
so? even if it didn't get popular in America this time because of them, the Jews are the ones who cry
>muh anti-semitism! we NEED to mutilate babies and suck their tiny penises!
and literally prevent fucking infant genital mutilation from being banned. it's fucking disgusting and they can all burn for all I care
>>
ultra leftist faggots are getting into fights with Zionist Israeli jews, meanwhile pol laughs and laughs at you stupid faggots
>>
>>5611958
>free mumia
lmao i had never noticed this
>>
But the Jews are the root of all evil in the world tho desu senpai
>>
>>5613737
>>muh anti-semitism! we NEED to mutilate babies and suck their tiny penises!
Do you have any evidence of Jews pushing for mandatory circumcision for everyone? It would only be antisemitic if the government banned Jews from getting their own kids circumcised.
>>
>>5608465
fuck all religions
>>
>>5615301
>It would only be antisemitic if the government banned Jews from getting their own kids circumcised.
hurrrrrrrr
I hope those aren't your beliefs because they're fucking retarded. I don't give a shit about your "culture" you don't get to fucking mutilate babies.
Well I should say males because your "muh religious freedom" fucking bullshit would never fly if it was a vagina under the knife.
If I just got a vag like I was supposed to I would have been safe from this retardation in all but the shittiest shitholes this world has to offer. But no, the fucking kikes DEMAND that they be allowed to mutilate children.
http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Jews-Muslims-Christians-protest-circumcision-ban
there is PLENTY of evidence of them protesting bans. Fucking subhuman vermin
>>
>>5615385
((and successfully stopping bans))
>>
File: 1432754372574.gif (556 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1432754372574.gif
556 KB, 500x531
>>5615385
It's bullshit, man.
Thank fuck for metal. Keeps me from burning shit down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjb0j9l1sz4
>>
>>5612777
Or Cucknadian
>>
>>5615385
I asked for evidence that the Jews demand circumcision to be made MANDATORY EVEN FOR NON-JEWS. Protesting bans is not the same thing as saying it should be made mandatory for everyone. .
>>
>>5615904
IT should be banned.
There's no excuse for baby mutilation.
>>
>>5615904
where exactly did I claim that they insist goyim get mutilated? I'm saying that they are preventing bans on infant genital mutilation because of their imaginary friends, which is unacceptable. Times like these I wish Hell were real so that I'd know these fuckers would burn for eternity

>>5615652
:\ I wish it helped me
>>
Op here. The saga continues:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/01/27/roberta_kaplan_and_evan_wolfson_speak_out_against_lgbqt_anti_semitism.html
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.