[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go through mtf transition but I am simply terrified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Glove4.png (2 KB, 34x35) Image search: [Google]
Glove4.png
2 KB, 34x35
I want to go through mtf transition but I am simply terrified of coming out to even my closest family and friends.
Also terrified I'll become some liberal ass with a degree in gender studies
also terrified of being wrong
please give me guidance
>>
>>5607073
OK. Let's guidance.

Why do you want to transition? Especially, be clear about how you became convinced to ask about this on /lgbt/.

Why are you scared of coming out to those friends and family? Be sure to ask that of them not only as a whole, but also individually.

Why are you concerned about being "liberal" and studying gender at college? Establish the connection between these and the transition you are seeking to pursue.

What makes you think you might be wrong, and what might lead you to know? Too, what do you perceive as the consequences?
>>
>>5607073

>I want to go through mtf transition
>Also terrified I'll become some liberal ass with a degree in gender studies

Imagining a you as a young girl who's nervous over this makes you sound adorable.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.