[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The people I want to talk to never respond >All I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (169 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 750x1334
>The people I want to talk to never respond
>All I get is messages from thirsty people
>>
File: 1434304395297.jpg (10 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1434304395297.jpg
10 KB, 247x249
>hit the weights
>go back in sixth months
>??????
>profit
>>
Take a moment to realize that that pic is exactly how you seem to the people you want to talk to
>>
>>5607204
I don't say hi more than twice
>>
>>5607204
Not him but the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Just because I don't to talk to some guys doesn't mean I won't talk to others. This is a pretty typical conversation on an app, why should I want to reply to some thirsty ass dude? If that anon is like me, I'm sure he's tried to spark up conversations with some guys and got no response back.
>>
>>5607204
No it isn't lmao

If you don't get a first reply, you don't seem like those annoying dudes who send messages over and over again. You just seem like a dude who was interested and then moved on.
>>
>>5606786
That's for whores
>>
>>5612887
What do you mean? Nothing is more euphoric than when you know you can out bench some fuck and you look swole as fuck. Being swole and having low bf% is a real confidence booster, the high testerstone makes you feel gnarly as fuck. I'm not talking about no filthy manlet's here, I really can't respect a top that's short and ways 68 kilos, fuck that noise. I may be on the heavier end of the BMI but at least I gain muscle easily and once I've completed my cutting progress I'll look pretty fucking good naked. My goal is to be 85 kilos with 10% or whatever weight I'm in when I get to >10% bf.
>>
>>5615560
If I need to use clenbutarol to shred that fat, I'm willing to go to those lengths. I just want to have a slim stomach and get rid of all that disgusting fat. I hate it so much, I like to pinch my fat in anger, I hate this fat, I hate it, I hate it I hate it. Sure I'm loosing weight(1kg a week, and getting stronger in the process) but after I loose 5 kgs there are still fat on my body and I still hate it, I hate wearing this bulletproof vest around my torso that is my lard. Fuck it to hell.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.