[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be male >Attracted to women and trannies >Likes getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nnp3dkMoG51qzag1wo1_540.jpg (90 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnp3dkMoG51qzag1wo1_540.jpg
90 KB, 540x386
>Be male
>Attracted to women and trannies
>Likes getting prostate massaged

What does that make me, /lgbt/?
>>
>>5604794
normal and straight probably
>>
makes you a fucking faggot
>>
>>5604822
You guys don't have any weird label for this type of thing?

>>5604943
You can do better than that.
>>
>>5604794
boring straight guy
next?
>>
prostate massages are a meme
you just like dicks in your butt
>>
>>5604950
No. Being aroused by the sight of a female with a penis in proximity is completely normal, and biologically explainable.

And everybody should like anal. Even straight people can.

You could call yourself bisexual, and some people will tell you that you are for liking trannies. But the truth is you are only truly bisexual, if you like real men too. And that's up to you.
>>
you are fucking straight, faggot
>>
>>5604794
>What does that make me, /lgbt/?
A shibe/doge poster. Next.
>>
Don't you guys get tired of these threads? You guys should make bi-curious/sexual confusion gen and sticky that shit!
>>
>>5605003
>Don't you guys get tired of these threads? You guys should make bi-curious/sexual confusion gen and sticky that shit!
See this would be something a mod could do. Unfortunately we don't have one. :(
Source: Been here since the beginning and mods seem to check in every other day or so.
>>
>>5604966
Yeah, but I don't like men. Just women and trannies.

>>5604985
>you are only truly bisexual, if you like real men too

Never been with a dude, but I don't look at them the same way I look at women. I've considered downloading grindr and inviting someone over, but the fact that I have to deal with a dude is a huge turn-off for me. Maybe I just wanna be pegged?
>>
>>5605079
>but the fact that I have to deal with a dude is a huge turn-off for me.

this, but doesn't that also mean you want some d? that's pretty freddie mercury.
>>
>>
>>5604794
Oh my god

IS THIS REAL?!?!

That wolf looks just like Doge, LMAO
>>
>>5604794
If you get off on thinking about playing with, sucking, or getting fucked by someone with a functioning penis, you are not straight. Typically you would be called a chaser, admirer, hawk, transfan, etc. Some chasers consider themselves heterosexual, some consider themselves bisexual but they still really aren't straight. Most normal/straight guys would be upset to end up with a girl that doesn't have a vagina.
>>
Why are you asking other people to define your sexuality for you?
>>
Bi
>>
File: 29 (2).png (1 MB, 1055x964) Image search: [Google]
29 (2).png
1 MB, 1055x964
>>5604794
Straight.
>>
>>5604794
you are obviously a full tee flaming fag-o-sexual, OP. Collect your rainbow flag at the front desk and start practicing you best disco moves for the freakshow parade next year.
>>
>>5605489

What if someone gets off to those thoughts, but doesn't like it in practice? I've always felt like if that were the case then they are still straight, and I've heard of a few cases like that.
>>
>>5604794
being bi is ok op. just when you are bouncing on your boys dick don't face him you will be sweet as.
>>
>>5604794
dildosexual
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.