[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think everyone at my school knows I'm trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>first
I jokely put on a woman's coat's
The bitchy student assistant says "Do you want to be a girl?"
In my head, "Why the fuq you asked that"

>Second
I have a girly appearance (I think) and I guy said he would pay me a dollar if I shut up for one day
I said, "Give me ten"
He said, "7.50"
I replied, "no ten bucks."
"I'm trying to meet you in the middle and you are being a girl about it"

>third
I like to playfully pick on someone
The day before I told her I had a secret
the next day she wanted to know even more
I gave 2 hints
first 50% percent of people I want to be its not the people it's what they have
second it starts with the letter T
She immediately guessed transgender
of course I told her wrong
But, what the fuck

>fourth
Get told by my friend Hailey I would make an awesome woman

>Fifth
One of my guy friends likes to playfully hit girls
and I think I've only see him hit girls
he hits me

What do you guys/girls think?
>>
>>5604713
Muh female soul.

But seriously, good for you. Now stop being a cunt about it.
>>
They don't know. I'm out to a lot of people, and most the school doesn't even know me (especially not that I'm trans). You would be suprised how many people can't tell at all and act shocked after you tell them. In all likelyhood, they probably think you are gay.
>>
>>5604713

>I gave 2 hints
>first 50% percent of people I want to be its not the people it's what they have
>second it starts with the letter T
>She immediately guessed transgender
>of course I told her wrong
>But, what the fuck

What other answer could she possibly give?
>>
>>5604765
Seriously, are you legitimately retarded, OP?
>>
>>5604713
>I gave 2 hints
>first 50% percent of people I want to be its not the people it's what they have
what even
>>
>>5604713
nigga you fucking dumb

>third
>I like to playfully pick on someone
>The day before I told her I had a secret
>the next day she wanted to know even more
>I gave 2 hints
>But, what the fuck
enjoy this being one of the embarrassing memories that keeps you up at night for the rest of your adult life
>>
>>5604765
point taken
>>
>>5604774
a little
>>
>>5604893
yeah then i guess you really are a woman
>>
>>5604910
daamn
>>
File: 1452935185159.png (144 KB, 594x340) Image search: [Google]
1452935185159.png
144 KB, 594x340
>>5604910
>>
>>5604713
>I like to playfully pick on someone
>The day before I told her I had a secret
>the next day she wanted to know even more
>I gave 2 hints
>first 50% percent of people I want to be its >not the people it's what they have
>But, what the fuck

what on Earth were you trying to say?

But so what, a few people seem to know. Come out already
>>
>>5604713
I didn't look at it before, but now that I do
I'm treated differently from all the other boys
most of the redneck guys at school are not really mean to me and are nicer to me
When my friends stayed over, he accidentally walked in on me changing (I was only in my underwear) and he immediately closed the door
Certain guys are a little more touchy on me

Damn it, why is my liefs so awesome
>>
>>5604962
I don't think I want to
maybe on the day I fail boymode
>>
>>5605035
That day was yesterday, what are you going to do now?
>>
>>5604713

Why do trannies think stupid shit like this? All of those are what people would say to anyone. "GIrl" is an insult used by guys all the time, trans people like Jenner are everywhere, so crossdressing will get comments like that, etc. The hitting thing is you looking for pretty much anything to make yourself feel better, which is sad. The Hailey thing is maybe the only legit thing but that is something said by women sometimes to men.
>>
>>5604967
My one regret about transitioning is this. I won't get to be a slutty trap around all the other guys because I wont change with them anymore.

Wait, why am I complaining.
>>
>>5605184
>Why do trannies think stupid shit like this?
They're a product of the same society we all live in you pompous moron. Take a look in the mirror.
>>
>>5604713
you sound pretty annoying tbqh and you shouldn't be proud of people literally considering paying you to shut the fuck up
>>
you're reading way to into this shit. most importantly, why do you care if they do?
>>
Get on mones now
>>
>>5605993
Nah, trannies are all always butthurt. Probably because they don't have a real vagina to stick things in. Their poor, poor rectums.
>>
>>5604713
>50% percent
>>
>>5605184
Not really even the Hailey thing. Friend who fucks like 5 women a month was told this by one of them after he fucked her. He's not trans
>>
>>5604713
youre a huge fag and people are pointing it out
>>
>>5604713
>fourth
Happened yesterday
Im not even trying to look feminine
But yeah a week earlier i was wearing my friends heels for lulz at some random party
...and it was my idea
>confused high schooler
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.