[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought this might be an interesting experiment. Gay men ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9
File: gays and lesbians.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gays and lesbians.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
I thought this might be an interesting experiment. Gay men ask questions to lesbians that you've never understood about being Lebanese or about lesbian culture. And Lesbians ask gay men things you've never understood about being gay or about gay male culture.
>>
why are gay men such hipsters?
>>
File: k shitdicks.png (180 KB, 649x204) Image search: [Google]
k shitdicks.png
180 KB, 649x204
>>5603240
This is gonna end up shitposting of AIDS bathhouse accusations vs spousal abuse accusations. With trannies crying they aren't involved in OPs question.
>>
>>5603264
I'm sure there's some lesbian and gay trannies around here. Bi anyway.

What I do wonder is why do so many gays make being gay the biggest bit of their identity.
>>
>>5603256
literally trendsetters who get bored of their own trends

>>5603277
>What I do wonder is why do so many gays make being gay the biggest bit of their identity.
A lot of them do so because they have nothing else to hold on to - no intellect, no physical prowess, no technical skill... just complete emptiness outside of taking dick.

It's why coming out is so 'important' to these kids - that's all they latch on to.
>>
>>5603240
lesbian here
so what's up with anal, eh? do you have you like douche, and not eat for hours before?
>>
File: kek.png (3 KB, 175x205) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
3 KB, 175x205
>>5603240
>Lebanese
>>
>>5603294
Honestly it depends. The general guidelines are you should douche and watch what you eat so that you don't eat some bad food before sex and die. But some don't stick to the rules so whatever. If you're wondering, some people don't actually have anal sex at all.
>>
>>5603294
okay, it really depends. but a simple douche is ideal. just clean out the first few inches not the whole thing.
>>
>>5603240
Why does it look like his body is stuffed with mashed potatoes?
>>
gays: you realise you're proquusexual right?
http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/orientations/

euuuggh I hate SJWs so much
>>
>>5603389
>euuuggh I hate SJWs so much
We all do friend.
>>
>>5603408
>We all do friend.
Eh. I'm SJW neutral, like I neither hate them nor agree with a much of what they say, but some of the general sjw ideas I can kind of get on board with (although not to the degree that they are usually taken too). But these people who just like constantly making up new words for no real reason, like what's the point? Why do we need to make more labels?
>>
File: psycho.png (312 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
psycho.png
312 KB, 476x353
Dear dykes,

How many chances do you allow your partner before you feel a beating is in order? Do you give them any warning before you start swinging? Do you think that the inherent violence of your relationships is the result of sexual frustration or the fact that there's no male rationality present to temper your emotional instability?
>>
>>5603384
Cause he has terrible muscle insertions and the pose doesn't help.
>>
>>5603474
You're reading the statistics incorrectly. The statistic is that women in sapphic relationships are more likely to self-report that they were abused by a partner in their lives. This carries three implications:
1) partners may be men, or women
2) self-reporters may be lesbian, or bisexual
3) abuse may have happened with a current partner, or a past partner

Also keep in mind that while up to 10% of the male population might be gay, only about 2-5% of the female population is. So the dating pool is much smaller, and "repeat offenders" can skew local statistics wildly.

But that's probably too rational of an answer for someone who's just here to jack off his microdick.
>>
>>5603508
They both look like they have Downs.
>>
>>5603456
>eneral sjw ideas I can kind of get on board with (although not to the degree that they are usually taken too)
This is a pretty nonsensical position. Even with the worst of people they still have ideas you can "get on board with, just not to that extreme level".
>>
Bi guy to Lebanese: how come you couldn't even have a proper dumping system?
>>
>>5603264
>before I fuck her
such easy b8
>>
>>5603539
yeah true. But then again I'm just not really a hateful person, so if someone is being mean themselves I can probably be okay with them. I've known quite a few sjw in real life, a few of which were intolerable, but most of which were very nice people, some even to people they completely disagreed with politically. Others were fucking nuts, but I'm just saying, I try not to hate any broad grouping of people unless what unites them is a primarily hateful ideology.
>>
>>5603240
Why do some lesbians have such a hatred for all men, I mean even moreso than your most misogynistic gay man?
>>
>>5603240
>lesbian culture
>gay male culture
Cishet male here and I've got a question for both groups:
In this day and age where L&G have been mainstreamed so much, is there still a separate culture for either group? I know there was one in the past when things were much more in the shadows but do you feel that any sort of unique culture for gays or lesbians still exist today?
>>
>>5603659
>cishet male

I love this ruse here. It's my favorite one.
>>
>>5603511
>You're reading the statistics incorrectly.

Nope.

http://www.pandys.org/articles/lesbiandomesticviolence.html

>up to 45 per cent of lesbians have been the victim of at least one act of violence perpetrated by a female partner
>>
>>5603277
A lot of gay men when they first come out have been hiding for so long that they finally feel free and it's almost like a drug and they've never experienced the thrill before so they take it to the extreme and make sure everyone knows it, it's like compensating for all the years in painful silence.
>>
>>5603670
Well I could say I was a speshul snoflke or heteroflexible or mildly bi but I figured it would be easier to just round down and say I'm het to not detract from the actual question. I definitely don't have any connection to any sort of "culture." It wasn't a ruse and it was a honest question.
>>
>>5603659
If you want proof that women contribute nothing to human culture, just look at the homosexual community - gay men have their own vibrant culture, whereas lesbians just have brooding misandry and rampant spousal abuse.
>>
>>5603575
dumping system?
>>
>>5603637
There are extremes in both groups (sadly), but I'd probably say it's because lesbians are discriminated against for their gender AND their sexuality.
I realise many are not discriminated against at all, and just use that as an excuse to hate.
Sorry 'bout that, I love guys personally.
>>
>>5603721
Said the gay man. Just because you aren't involved in the lesbian subculture doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And club slutting is hardly "vibrant" any more than the lesbian shit is. Don't kid yourself.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-24+at+01.17.07).png (81 KB, 637x422) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-24+at+01.17.07).png
81 KB, 637x422
>>5603679
It's bisexual women you dumb. And even then it's 1,886,000 women beaten by men to 35,291,000 women beaten by men. Why are men incapable of civility?
>>
>>5603384
Can't a gay man enjoy Thanksgiving like the rest of society?

He just finished Thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>5603679
>a giant pile of unsourced controversy from a group with a severe financial stake in the subject

Cool bait, bro, got any more?
>>
>>5603659
Yes. Homosexuality is not as mainstreamed as you think. Incidental visibility, and more usually outright fetishism, is not a replacement for "the shadows" as you put it.
>>
>>5603659
there definitely is, but a lot more lgbt people nowadays either never become acquainted with it or just don't want to be. i think there's a growing niche in internet cultures (including this board, in a way) where people combine parts of old-fashioned lgbt culture and le meems etc. or maybe i just spend too much time on the internet.
>>
>>5603659
All groups are LGBT maintain a distance of separation. It was some genius who decided we should all be lumped together and now we have this seething cesspool of a mess.
>>
>>5603659
If homosexuality was mainstreamed they would be having pride parades in Iran.
>>
>>5603758
Goddamn, I hate you people so fucking much. Can we finally dissolve this shitty alliance already?
>>
>>5603856
Kill yourself with aids so we can finally be rid of you.
>>
>>5603264
This. kek
>>
File: lump.jpg (182 KB, 826x590) Image search: [Google]
lump.jpg
182 KB, 826x590
>>5603813
Who and how were we all lumped together like a lump meat crab cake?
>>
>>5603264
Anon called it.

I have a question for both gays and lesbians. Why are you so bloody predictable?
>>
>>5603954
Old school gay people were a lot nicer than we are today. They faced real discrimination and gained serious empathy for each other over it, plus power in numbers. It was this "damn, I sure face a lot of shit and wow look those other lesbians over there facing shit too, we should be kinder to each other". Historically there's stories of them coming together, buff gay dudes helping trannies walk home in groups, lesbians were ones to not abandon their gay friends during AIDs epidemics and would donate blood when they thought it would help in their absence, gay men sticking up for lesbians at risk of losing their children by faking a relationship to an abusive ex husband, shit like that. Now a days we focus more on pissing matches of has it worst and building our own victim complexes instead of who can help each other more and building each other up.
>>
>>5604030
I got a question for the straight guys here, why don't you have a girlfriend and why are you obsessed with gays? Could it be that you yourself are the fag?
>>
>>5604057
You assume I'm straight because I managed to attack your insecurities with an ad hominem.

Bloody predictable.
>>
>>5604071
So what are you then? Tranny? Biscum that everyone hates? Either way, it's still a sad existence you have there britbong.
>>
>>5603384
pectus excvactcscum
>>
>>5604030
All I know is lesbians can't handle the bantz and have to jump straight to the HIV/AIDS references the moment a fag playfully prods them. Every time. They are mean, vindictive cunts.
>>
>>5604085
>Assuming I'm a britbong because I use the word bloody

Oooof, this is getting good. Bloody good I might add.

Both wrong, try again. Extra minus point for getting my nationality wrong.
>>
>>5604085
Could've just been a gay dude or lesbian tired of the predictable piss and shitting on each other on /lgbt/. Like we get it you r9k fag and turbotumblrdyke, ya'll hate each other. Quit bringing up the exact same points/quotes/links/stats/arguments in every god damn thread.

Here's how the rest of it's gonna go:

>some mra kinda fag is gonna continue doing this passive aggressive shitting on dykes
>some tumblr kinda dyke is gonna shit on that fag in the same damn way
>some transbian that was once an mra kinda fag is gonna take that shitting up the ass and spew some bs
>some gender-crit or whatever cunt is gonna shit on the transbian
>some umad, can'thandlemuhbantz, baiting ruse, bullshit accusations
>some random "Lol totally cis het male here, just perusing the faggest board or the faggest website to demonstrate how straight and cis I am"
>minor white straight cock worship
>ftms nowhere to be seen
>everyone walking away thinking they totally won whatever shitposting argument
>>
>>5603240
Lesb here
Why do (some of) you guys act very feminine but at the same time exhibit very masculine trait, like very muscular body etc.
Isn't that contradictory? Do you feel like a feminine person with masculine attribute or the opposite?
>>
>>5604130
kekd
>>
Wait real quick gonna bust some tranny meme for both lesbians and gay dudes, cis only responses please

Which is more gay: sucking a mtfs cock or eating a ftms pussy?
>>
>>5604130
You can't call that a prediction when half of it has already happened.
>>
>>5604130
The prediction was already made three posts in, albeit shorter.

But yeah, just a gay dude that thinks anyone who argued in this thread is ridiculous.
>>
>>5603798
>>5603811
>>5603813
>>5603833
thanks for the replies.

>>5603811
>i think there's a growing niche in internet cultures (including this board, in a way) where people combine parts of old-fashioned lgbt culture and le meems etc
I'd be interested in hearing you expand on this.

>>5603833
>If homosexuality was mainstreamed they would be having pride parades in Iran.
Iran is no where near an open western European based culture. It is silly to use Iran's non-western culture to benchmark western ones.

>>5604130
>some random "Lol totally cis het male here, just perusing the faggest board or the faggest website to demonstrate how straight and cis I am"
so rude.

>>5604057
>why don't you have a girlfriend
personal reasons. Don't want to be emotionally close to anyone right now beyond friendship. One of reasons I don't want a bf either.

>why are you obsessed with gays
I'm not.

>>5604057
>Could it be that you yourself are the fag?
Depends on how you define fag. I am a degenerate tho and all the LGBT that I'm friends with are all gay leather or some form kink, so I am curious about non leather LGBT.
>>
>>5604665
>I am curious about non leather LGBT
In what ways?
>>
Why do lesbians make an exception for transmen as partners? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a lesbian?

Its not like gay guys make one for traps just because they were born male.
>>
>>5604695
Because there's a vagina involved.

>make one for traps
But """straight""" men do.
>>
>>5604672
I guess it would be the culture behind it. Which is why I probably asked the question in the first place. The separation of groups and hating is something new to me. The saying, "There's no drama like BDSM drama" I think rings true but it rarely comes down to orientation and gender but on personality. Seems like the leather ppl that I know are much more tight knit regardless of how they identify. Also, you can never really be out of the closet with that sort of stuff.
>>
>>5604695
It's about the individual seeing the vagina and accepting that as enough. Personally, I would rather a post-op 100% passing and attractive mtf than a woman on T.
>>
>>5604753
Right, they build underground tight communities because they exchange information and tools all the time.

There's no umbrella community in general outside of the BDSM group (excluding the "political" LGBT group), but there are other smaller communities that may have overlap with BDSM (though not always). Like gay bears have their own communities. Gay bros have their own. List goes on.
>>
>>5604149
I think you've described something that is a bit of a sticky point with some gays. The ones who are like this don't like to admit that they are. It is possible that some are compensating for a fem personality by having a masc exterior but the stereotype is that it's someone who is a bottom. They are acting fem to demonstrate that they prefer to be the passive partner. They are masc in appearance because that is what they are attracted to: hyper-masculinity. They think dudes with muscles are hot, so they become a dude with muscles.

>Do you feel like a feminine person with masculine attribute or the opposite?
Most of these types don't want to be seen as a feminine person so I would say that they would probably answer "no" to this question. They would also probably a little bit defensive about it. They consider themselves manly men.

Are there not lesbians that do the whole hair and makeup thing and look like a "hot chick" but then have a masculine as hell demeanor? Do they get defensive if you tell them they are acting too manly?
>>
>>5603721
>gay men have their own vibrant culture

Hahaha! I wonder if you actually believe that. No one in the world counts walking around in public in a jockstrap and popping pills in the gay bar's bathroom so you can suck a stranger's dick for the 10th time that day "culture", sorry buddy.
>>
>>5604111
You're an aussie aren't ya mate?
>>
>>5605134
I would say your knowledge of gay culture is very limited, are you all of 18 or something?
>>
>>5604170
Am ftm am curious as to this answer....
>>
>>5607436
senpai?
>>
wtf is a gay
>>
>>5608296
A man who is solely attracted to the same sex.
>>
Dear Gays,
What's the other way you guys do sex? I only know anal.
>>
Here is a question:
Most lesbians are feminists and feminists keep going on about the gender pay gap. Intersectional feminists would bring in race. but how does intersectionality explain that lesbians make more than straight women? I understand lesbians are extremely privileged in comparison to the rest of the LGBT but do feminist think that lesbians are privileged compared to straight women? If they say lesbians are more masculine and therefor valued more aren't they just spouting stereotypes that are not only not true but erase fem/lipstick lesbians? If they say it is lifestyle choice then isn't all income just lifestyle choice and there should be no reason to be mad about a gender gap because men and women have different lifestyles?

I am genuinely interested in this because feminism seems to sweep it under the rug to fit their narrative.
>>
>>5612443
Do lesbians only consider it sex if a girl has a strap-on? No that is silly. Like lesbians, gay sex will consist of kissing, intimate touching, and oral sex.
>>
What's with lesbians having 8 orgasms per minute? Is that a real thing or a joke?
>>
>>5604170
>>5607436
cis (most)hetero, so not a gay or lez but since nobody answered this yet, I'll offer an opinion and everybody else can disagree...

For me, sucking an mtf's cock would be more gay than eating an ftm's pussy. I think vaginas are attractive. I would say you're still in an inbetween area with both because most likely hormones will have had an effect on the genitalia. The ftm's clit will have become enlarged and the mtf's penis somewhat less effective/deflated. The only thing I would find off putting about the ftm would be if they had a huge thicket of pubic hair. Trim that shit, yo.
>>
>>5603742
Waste management and stuff. Heard their politicians couldn't agree on something, so dump was closed and the country was covered in trash.
>>
>>5612443

There are many ways: oral, frotting (kind of like scissoring, but in this case more of a sword fighting), handjobs, footjobs and other /y/ and /d/ stuff.
>>5612448

There are less lesbians than straight women, therefore high earnings of some lesbians drive the stats up. Also: people who tend to describe themselves as lesbians are more likely to be educated, so they're also more likely to earn more money.
>>
>>5603833
Whats the gay plan with pride parades, are they gonna annoy us till the end of times or is it just a temporary celebration?
>>
>>5612467
It's a joke but I think it caught on from bi girls. They're not used to orgasming as often with straight guys so when it happens a couple times with lesbians they freak out and over exaggerate it to being 8 times per second.

We do orgasm pretty often though. I think it's that women are just too polite and always wanna have a leg up. A girl goes down on you, you cum, wanna be polite and return the favor, maybe you extend it to a double orgasm, she feels she has to pay you back, shit just continues in a circle the whole damn night. Sounds sexy but after 6 that shit just gets over sensitive to me and my ab muscles hurt too much.

Then again there's girls just not as into sex and there's girls that are super into it all the time so it'll vary from lez to lez. I'm happy with a single orgasm before sleep but I do get into this horny thing where orgasming makes me wanna eat pussy or at least put my mouth somewhere and I also can orgasm just from eating pussy. Plus my girlfriend just won't stop until she gets at least two out of me. The record with her is over 10 and I kinda passed out a little.
>>
>>5613206
>I think it's that women are just too polite and always wanna have a leg up. A girl goes down on you, you cum, wanna be polite and return the favor, maybe you extend it to a double orgasm, she feels she has to pay you back, shit just continues in a circle the whole damn night. Sounds sexy but after 6 that shit just gets over sensitive to me and my ab muscles hurt too much.

Hopefully this doesn't come off as an insult but, lesbian sex sounds hilarious.
>>
Question for gay dudes.

Why are some of you so opposed to settling down? Especially early on? It seems the opposite of the uhaul for lesbians.
>>
>>5613221

Well the thing about having a dick (speaking broadly here obviously) is that you have a genetic predisposition to want to stick it in everything. A guy with a high libedo is constantly thinking of sex like they're 14 years old. See something that might get you off? You want to put your seed in it.

I think guys just aren't monogamous by nature. Which sucks really hard as a monogamous gay guy. I mean sure there's intimacy to be had but if you're the kind of guy who doesn't like sex outside of relationships you're going to go through heavy dry spells
>>
Question for lebenese: Do you guys actually use dental dams and if so what is the purpose of it? And do you use a douche before sex? How long is lesbian sex usually?
>>
>>5613458
I don't know anyone that regularly uses dental dams. I tried them at first in high school upon recommendation of an incredibly liberal bio teacher but nah. I just look at the vagina, if it looks ok I'm good. No douche before shower but I keep clean I think, shower daily and all that. It's pretty self cleaning so I don't worry and I taste ok due to diet so eh.

Sex lasts longer than 10 minutes at least but imo regularly longer than an hour is over doing it
>>
>>5613458
>what is the purpose of a dental dam?
to prevent spreading herpes and hpv and possibly the bad stuff found in poop.
>they are also suggested for anilingus
>>
>>5604106
Uh huh. When you do it it's playful prodding. When someone else does it, it's because they're cunts. Typical.
>>
>>5605109
A good point. My girlfriend is pretty masculine internally -- protective, self-driven, has a hard time expressing her feelings, deep and monotone voice -- but is better at fashion and makeup than I am, and presents very femininely. I'm closer to the opposite, with generally androgynous self-styling but a passive and effeminate personality. Even my voice is pretty high and melodic.

I think lesbians play with contradictions like that a lot more than gay men do.
>>
>>5613215
Sometimes it can be. There's a lot of floppy parts, after all.
>>
>>5612448
Lesbians typically earn more because they pursue higher education in more "male dominated" fields. They also don't have children young or risk maternity leave. But they still make less on average than gay men who in turn make less than straight men. So my guess is that feminists still see it as an issue because being in a "male dominated" field Doesn't guarantee you the same salary. Earning more is straight men>gay men || lesbian women>straight women so they see the difference between the male female bit.
>>
>>5603240
Are there any Lebanese lesbians here?
>>
>>5613176
Why do pride parades bother you but other kinds of parades don't? Why don't open carry parades annoy you? That's the most in your face parade there is.
>>
>>5612448
>lesbians are extremely privileged in comparison to the rest of LGBT

What the fuck are you on about?
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/lgbt-poverty-update-june-2013/
>more lesbians are in poverty than GB
http://files.kff.org/attachment/issue-brief-health-and-access-to-care-and-coverage-for-lgbt-individuals-in-the-u-s-2
>lesbians have less access to health services than anybody
http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/content/weve-had-three-of-them.pdf
>more likely to be arrested than GB, and less access to protections and services while imprisoned or detained

Where do you even get this shit
>>
>>5613882

They are same actually. If you think open carry is in your face, you should realize that gay pride parades are in the same way to people who aren't gay. Just like how you feel that pride parades are okay or are at least not a jarring thing to witness, many gun owners think the same way about the open carry parades. If you can imagine a world where some gun owners might not think that an open carry parade is not a good thing, then you should be able to imagine a world where the same holds true for a gay person's reaction to pride parades.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9g89dsCGyU
>>
File: 1363118683022.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1363118683022.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
>>5603389
>>
>>5603240
I think this might be buzzfeed tier trash clickbait.
>>
>>5614046
b8
>>
>>5613685
There's no reason to take a little verbal sparring into AIDS territory. That's not cool. Not only is it just plain mean, it's lazy.
>>
>>5614046
Except a dude dancing around almost naked isnt threatening like a dude who is not a soldier or a police officer or any sort of government agency walking around in camo carrying a gun.

Personally I'd rather see the former than the latter in public.
>>
>>5617072
In other words gay pride parades are not scary, while the open carry nuts are, as they seem like they have a chip on their shoulder.

I feel more comfortable seeing two men in thongs, or anybody in thongs for that matter holding hands in public than I ever do a private citizen carrying a gun. And thats what is fucked up about our country is that for many people they're more comfortable with the open carry nuts. God I want to move to Canada.
>>
File: joe.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
Is it true that more lesbians and women in general lean towards being bisexual than men?
>>
>>5605109
Cool answer, the more you know
>Are there not lesbians that do the whole hair and makeup thing and look like a "hot chick" but then have a masculine as hell demeanor? Do they get defensive if you tell them they are acting too manly?
Yeah, me actually, I don't know if a lot of lesbians are like that though (I hope)
But I find myself quite contradictory to be honest
>It is possible that some are compensating for a fem personality by having a masc exterior but the stereotype is that it's someone who is a bottom. They are acting fem to demonstrate that they prefer to be the passive partner. They are masc in appearance because that is what they are attracted to: hyper-masculinity. They think dudes with muscles are hot, so they become a dude with muscles.
And all of this describes me pretty well, I'm masculine internally and I compensate (that's exactl the word) and try to look feminine because I am attracted to femininity
shit's weird
>>
>>5605109
>Do they get defensive if you tell them they are acting too manly?
But I wouldn't mind at all being told that I act too manly, I'd rather like it, as long as I still look physically feminine
>>
>>5617311
>Is it true that more lesbians and women in general lean towards being bisexual than men?
>is it true that more lesbians [...] lean toward being bisexual
lesbian = attracted to females
bisexual = attracted to males/females
you= "can people that are only attracted to females lean more to being attracted to females and males?"
>>
File: Faggot-Rights-A-Wyatt-Mann[1].jpg (111 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
Faggot-Rights-A-Wyatt-Mann[1].jpg
111 KB, 430x600
>>5617069
>Not only is it just plain mean

do HIV/AIDS jokes really hurt the feelings of gay people?
>>
>>5620701
It's a bit of a low blow.
>>
>>5621682

Yeah this, it's mean spirited and lazy.

It's not going to ruin my day or anything but going on that level means there's no level of discourse to be had because clearly you only care about shitflinging.
>>
>>5603264
Where did the spousal abuse thing even come from? I'm a gay anon myself, but when I hear people bash Lesbians, I always hear that "Lesbians cause the most domestic violence out of everyone in the LGBT community."
>>
>>5617069
If you can't handle that then what the fuck are you doing on 4chan.
>>
>>5622090
There have been several studies over the years (including a particularly damning one undertaken by the Canadian government fairly recently) that have indicated lesbian couples as having the highest rates of spousal abuse by an embarrassing margin.
>>
Trans female here, I have 2 questions for both of you guys

1) Lesbians of /lesgen/ (and to a lesser extent /gaygen/) Why do you hate us so much? I actually went into /lesgen/ once saying I was trans, and I was directly told I deserved to be killed by one of you.

2) Why do you 2 fight each other so much? That is to say, lesbians and gay men.
>>
>>5622119
>Why do you hate us so much?

cis gay

I don't hate transwomen, I just don't want to deal with your shit. mtfs on the internet in particular are super annoying and then ask why nobody likes them like it's everyone else's fault

I can't speak for lesbians but I have to imagine there's a pretty good reason why transbians have their own general and that ftms are pretty well liked and tolerated by comparison.

>Why do you 2 fight each other so much? That is to say, lesbians and gay men.

This isn't true at all in my experience.
>>
>>5622076
It's the LGBT equivalent of Costanza telling Riley he slept with his wife after his vaunted "jerk store" comeback backfires.
>>
>>5622119
Lesbian sup, lesgen gets a fuckton of trolls all the time. Also what's the point of bringing up your transness there anyway?

Really it's this long hold shit when a year or more back when /lgbt/ was made and all the generals popped up /lesgen/ just got dominated by trannys. Not even talking about liking girls or lesbians but just about how much cock they got and how sad it was cis lesbians didn't want that cock. A lot of cis lesbians don't like dick, that's just how it do. You can argue the whole chromosomes and hormones and what defines a woman till you're black and blue but hey, still don't like that dick thing. Also like pussy. That's a big part of lesbianing, liking pussy. So ya know without that self lubricated sweet thing a lot of lesbians just won't fuck with you.

Anyway that kind of conflict had transbians coming in tumblring shit up with "hurhur you dyke terfs you're all fat and ugly I don't want you anyway die alone" kinda shit. We used to have fun in a tinychat room but then that got taken over not even trying to pass trannies too and they started banning any actual cis lesbian. Shit kind of but not really calmed down after transbian general got made but every damn fucking thread some tranny comes in all "HEY DUMB DYKES SUCK MY DICK CLIT"

So now it's just reflex.

What I don't get about these transbians is why don't they just fuck each other? If they hate cis lesbians so damn much because we won't fuck you just fuck each other instead of doing that whole sour grapes act.

IRL I'm fine with trans chicks, still won't wanna fuck one cause ya know, pussy over everything. But I've had trans friends and they're ok. It's just this 4chan agp meme kinda transbian that I don't like but fuck it I only see that shit on the internet anyway. It's like bronnies or furries, they seem really fucking annoying and I hate them online but I also know they're so damn rare that it's impossible to give a serious fuck about them since I'll hardly ever meet them.
>>
>>5622090
It's pol infographics from unrecognized sources. Date from official sources say it's bisexual women. So the lesbian beating everyone isnt true. But point out gays have aids and suddenly no fair!
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.