[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
29 year old virgin dude here - you scared of STDs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: RQa6Pwd.jpg (518 KB, 1526x2036) Image search: [Google]
RQa6Pwd.jpg
518 KB, 1526x2036
Heeeyyyy. I am too scared to have sex because STDs and sex itself seems really fucking gross! I have no friends and no social skills and I live with my mom still. :) I also have never been on a date or anything, mostly because people want to make eye contact and touch hands and weird shit that makes me uneasy.... so any how I hate my life a lot :(

so my question: is anyone else scared of STDs so much they NEVER want to have sex? My usual replies are "use a condom!" buuuut I am pretty sure that doesn't stop STDs completely!!

what do you think /lgbt/?
>>
>>5602785
well, everything is life has risks. Not having (safe) sex because you might get a STD is like not going outside because you might get run over by a car.

Yes, it can happen. But what's the point of living 100 years if you never leave your house?

It's normal that social interactions like dates make you feel uneasy. It happens to all of us. The trick to get over them is to be willing to be uncomfortable and just do it. Once you do it and realize you survived despite how awkward it could have been, you'll feel better and will go for it again. The more you do it, the easier it'll get.
>>
>>5602847

>well, everything is life has risks. Not having (safe) sex because you might get a STD is like not going outside because you might get run over by a car.

Hmm, I feel like there are definitely some major differences between going outside and having sex.

>Yes, it can happen. But what's the point of living 100 years if you never leave your house?

I am not sure, but the only reason I leave the house is to go to work and pick up food/groceries

>It's normal that social interactions like dates make you feel uneasy. It happens to all of us. The trick to get over them is to be willing to be uncomfortable and just do it. Once you do it and realize you survived despite how awkward it could have been, you'll feel better and will go for it again. The more you do it, the easier it'll get.

The trick is people want to touch hands and talk about their lives. I don't like such things. Do I have to pretend to care about someone else's life to date? I am unsure if I want to put forth that much effort

I genuinely thank you for the reply, though! Stuff to think about
>>
>>5602861
>I feel like there are definitely some major differences between going outside and having sex

I'm not saying the two actions are alike. I'm just saying that avoiding everything that could potentially harm you might let you live longer, but your life won't be too exciting.

>Do I have to pretend to care about someone else's life to date? I am unsure if I want to put forth that much effort

Well, yes, you can pretend to care. It'd be better if you actually cared though. Really, if you have no interest at all in another people's life, why bother dating at all? Getting to know the other person is literally the whole point of it.

If what you're looking for is to get laid with minimun talking, then simply download grindr and make sure everyone wears a condom.
>>
>>5603128

Hmm. I just feel pretty broken and felt I should look into these things. I tend to get made fun of by coworkers for being quirky and never being on a date at age 29.

I really just wish I had friends, but I sort of gave up on that too!

Thanks for your replies. I think I will stick to being that creepy autistic guy and just live my life this way. I will learn to deal with the stigma of being the creepy guy.
>>
>>5602785
im 26 and mtf trans and I am the same exact way, no friends, never even held a hand, and living with my mom. Since we are virgins we should fuck.
you in the US?
>>
>>5603165
you should probably seek professional help.
>>
>>5603179

Hello, I do not like transgender people but I appreciate the offer

I am in the US yes

>>5603248

I did for two months but it was over $1,000 so I quit. Also I don't like therapists because they're creepy
>>
>>5603179

ill suck ye dick bb
>>
>>5603299
>Hello, I do not like transgender people
then go fuck yourself jerk, no wonder you are alone

>>5603302
not into having my gt touched but I practiced blowies on my dildo
>>
>>5603317

Sorry I did not mean any offense. I just do not believe transgenderism is a real condition and I think it aligns more to a mental disorder. So I do not hate you personally or anything I just am not attracted to people with this illness. I wish you the best though.
>>
>>5603317
>>>5603299
>>Hello, I do not like transgender people
>then go fuck yourself jerk, no wonder you are alone
FIGHT THE POWER
>>
>>5603317
>not into having my gt touched but I practiced blowies on my dildo

My dick tingled, so I can work with that.
>>
>>5603331

I know right?
>>
>>5602785
>29
>still a virgin

So what are you? Ugly? Fat? Poor?
>>
>>5603916

I think I have undiagnosed autism or something like that. Also I grew up in a very poor family. I was accidentally born to a teenager/
>>
>>5602785
I too have a crippling fear of stds and can't trust anyone. It doesn't really matter though because I'm too ugly for anyone to have sex with.
>>
>>5603165
I'm almost 34 and have never been on a date. Perspective is everything.
>>
See >>5604581
>>
>>5603953
Ah poor, mentally ill, and born to a teen mom.

That fucking sucks dude sorry to hear that. But hey atleast you didn't repeat the mistake of your parents so theres solace in that.
>>
>>5604843

I spend most of my free time spewing hate speech online, and I don't have any friends

I am a really bad person to be quite honest

I also fantasize about hurting strangers, but I have never done it

I don't know why I am telling you this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.