[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You bros are alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Don't go to the middle east.
>>
>>5600761
Did not plan on it, OP. Ever.
Fuck that place.
>>
I want to make it to Mecca for family reasons.

I'm technically muslim but seeing as I'm posting here it's not really compatible with me and really most of the western world. My grandma was really spiritual and hoped get grandkids got to see it. None of us really wants to, but I loved the broad
>>
File: blackstonemecca2.jpg (43 KB, 440x304) Image search: [Google]
blackstonemecca2.jpg
43 KB, 440x304
they literally worship a stone that looks like a vagina
>>
>>5600761
Middle east already arrived in MY country.
Someone save me...
>>
File: sheikh chic.jpg (105 KB, 570x450) Image search: [Google]
sheikh chic.jpg
105 KB, 570x450
Feels good being a masculine homo; I can travel wherever I want without the fears faced by flaming faggots.

I've fucked a few Arab dudes in my time too. They're total bros.
>>
>>5601272
I'm sorry anon. Im a liberal, but I secretly want to prevent this from happening here. We just got our rights, the last thing we need is more religious wack-job conservatives to fuck shit up again
>>
>>5601567
As man you're safer I guess but my country hasn't revised its LGBT laws in decades anyway and I barely even got any rights to lose if thats what it'd take to not inevitably get molested or raped at some point(s).
>>
>>5601269
I'm curious, when you say you are technically muslim is that because your family is muslim or do you mean because you pray, observe holidays, read the koran, ect.?
>>
>>5601594
people are born muslim friendo
they can't help it
>>
>visit Rabat and Cairo
>Chill straight dudes everywhere that offer to let you spend the night at their place
>don't charge you with anything after you rape them because it's their culture considers bottoms to be real fags and tops to be cool dudes
Yep, my kind of culture.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.