[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are they going to keep the gay faggots that have hard on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 2Chillin-With-the-Bros.jpg (31 KB, 375x336) Image search: [Google]
2Chillin-With-the-Bros.jpg
31 KB, 375x336
How are they going to keep the gay faggots that have hard ons for straight guys out of this app?

How to keep it a straight bros only app?

http://attitude.co.uk/new-app-allows-straight-men-to-hook-up-with-each-other/
>>
File: cruise ride.jpg (163 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cruise ride.jpg
163 KB, 600x400
>>5598240
>straight-men-to-hook-up-with-each-other/
>STRAIGHT men hooking up with each other
>>
everyone is straight
no one is gay

welcome to 2016
>>
File: 9781479825172_Full.jpg (63 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
9781479825172_Full.jpg
63 KB, 200x300
>>5598247
Why can't people chill and hang out without queers trying to make it into some gay thing.
>>
>>5598254
Nah man there's a bunch of faggy gays out there who act just like girls. Obsessed with fashion, dramatic annoying people, sensitive feelings, dumb lisps.

This site is for people that wanna hang out, smoke weed together and maybe jerk off without anyone making it weird, just cause they get horny when they're high you know.
>>
>>5598240
What a load of horse shit lol.
>>
>>5598308
sounds disgusting tbqh
>>
>>5598320
How's smoking weed with a chill guy disgusting?
>>
>>5598342
How isn't it disgusting? Eat some doritos or some shit bitch instead of whipping your dick out lmao
>>
>>5598240
I wish those apps were popular here.

I'd sure as hell go bromode to get some straight dick
>>
>>5598308
IDK man... if I were to whip out my dick and start jerking off when I was hanging out with my friends, I'm pretty sure they would think it was a little weird. Call me crazy.
>>
>>5598240
>How are they going to keep the gay faggots that have hard ons for straight guys out of this app?
You'll have to have a rating system like they have for ebay or for uber drivers. Maybe base it on "No Homo." Something like User-A only rates out a NoHomo level =2; this means he's more likely than not to make a sexual encounter with him seem really gay.
>>
>>5598240
When are people finally going to admit that "gay" is a political identity and nothing more? Is shit like this not proof enough? Dudes want to fuck other dudes without it defining them as a person - why is it so important for homosex to come with all of this social baggage?
>>
Loving that technology ruins political identity.
>>
>B-Bro wanna suck my dick
>Y-yes but no homo. Only faggots would do this shit b-but we're both st8 so it's okey
>Don't forget to lick the tip
>hmmmm
The 'straight' guys go to
>>
Reading the interview here http://globaldatinginsights.com/2015/04/24/24042015-dating-app-bro-helps-men-find-long-term-relationships/
it seems the sensationalist spin in OPs article is mainly to attract gays that think it will be an app with straights on it.
Basically it seems like an app for average dudes that don't fit into the twink/bear or fem/masc dichtomy.
>>
>>5601320
>When are people finally going to admit that "gay" is a political identity and nothing more? Is shit like this not proof enough?
It isn't so I'm going to say never.
>Dudes want to fuck other dudes without it defining them as a person - why is it so important for homosex to come with all of this social baggage?
"I am gay" means "I am romantically-sexually attracted to the same sex and not to the opposite sex". The rest is up to you.
>>
>>5601771
Yeah. From the interview
>Bro’s main goal is to bring men together – whether they’re curious, bi, or gay –
>>
>>5601320
The problem is that there is no word for being romatically attracted to members of the same sex as opposed to just wanting to fuck or be fucked by them. Homoamorous, or homoromantic, or something, is different than homosexual.
>>
>>5598240
It's not an app for straight guys specifically, just guys who want to have sexual romantic relationships with other guys without having to attach some sort of label to their sexuality. It makes sense, the only reason Grindr is so popular is because there's nothing good to rival it for normal guys, but it's pretty much an app for free AIDS at this stage.
>>
>>5602473
if you have no interest in women and you suck cock everyday you should just admit you're gay desu
>>
>>5601320
I call myself gay without attaching myself to the political identity. I want to bang dudes and eventually marry a dude. Not every gay person is a limp wristed, LGBTW+ supporting, fashion obsessed faggot.
So fuck you, you fucking gay. You can smoke weed and shoot guns and catch fish all you want, but if you hook up with other men then you should call yourself gay and you should be fucking proud of it, you pussy.
>>
>>5601771
So bathhouse culture for the boring closet cases of the 21st century
>>
>>5599235
I want this. i'm a totally a straight-chaser.
>>
>>5598240
>How are they going to keep the gay faggots that have hard ons for gay faggots out of this app?
They're not.
>>
desu my straight friends used to do the gayest shit together. cuddle and cirklejerk and dares. probably just normal male homosocial bonding activity, teenage hormones and a lack of readily available vajayay.
it's not a homosexual thing. they're as straight as a plank with absolutely no inclinations to wanting a romantic relationship with another male. the straighter they all are, the gayer they can act with each other (without anybody questioning their heterosexuality).
>tfw used to be so scared of being outed you always called them faggots and went home
>tfw in the end i felt so left out that i stopped answering their calls
>tfw i lost my friends ;_;

as for this app tho, it's just going to be gay guys. straight guys don't seek up strangers to "bromance". it's a friend thing, not a stranger thing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.