[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate trannies that talk about their parents like they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
I fucking hate trannies that talk about their parents like they are retarded for not accepting that their son wants to dress as a girl and overdose on hormones to grow tits, and mutilate their penises.
Even Im trans I think the whole idea of transition is fucked up.

Even worse those trannies who have their parents support and still get mad at them because they dont pay a sex change surgery and dont let them fill their fake pussies with piercings.

That just prove that most MtF are just a bunch of angsty children
>>
Bait.jpg
>>
>>5597874
Or perhaps vent. It sounds like someone had an unnerving conversation online and came here to vent.

Breddy nadural if you ask me.
>>
>>5597874
>a buu buu i dont want to put in somebody else place so i will just post its bait ;~;
>>
>>5597893
Not really a conversation, but I just saw some people complaining about their parents not being supportive.
My definition of "not being supportive" is when they beat you, kick you from home, and insult you calling you faggot, disappoint, degenerate, etc. So when I see somebody say her parents arent supportive because they dont want to send them money, its kinda annoying.
>>
>>5597831
>Even Im trans I think the whole idea of transition is fucked up.
What is your solution?
>>
>>5597917
Finding something fucked up does not imply a solution. It is pretty fucked up though.
>>
>>5597917
Transition, Im not saying its not the solution or I wont do it, Im just saying its fucked up.

Think of it as how white people wants to be black, and they took a million pills, and got a hundred surgeries.
>>
>>5597940
You said "Even Im trans". How are you handling it?
>>
>>5597970
Like shit, I rather not talk about it.
Anyways whats the point of your question?
>>
>>5597912

so you think unless it's abuse it doesn't count as unsupportive? sounds like you're pretty fucked up
>>
>>5597940
thats a shit analogy, learn more about your medical condition before you start spewing crap.
>>
>>5597993
Nah, I think a lot of trannies just want everything given by their parents and are over exaggerated. It bothers me that they cant see anything good about their situation even when its better than a lot of people.
>>
>>5597997
thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>5597983
You're saying transitioning is terrible, so I merely ask you suggest alternatives to those who are considering it.
>>
>>5598007

what you said was:

>My definition of "not being supportive" is when they beat you, kick you from home, and insult you calling you faggot, disappoint, degenerate, etc.

these are examples of different kinds of abuse, so again, how fucked up are you?
>>
>>5598016
I never said transitioning is terrible, I think it must be a heartwarming experience and really important. What I said is that the idea is fucked up.
Imagine an arm started to bother me and I decided to chop it off, it would be fucked up, but if I never regret my decision and I can still do everything alright it would be a right decision.

>>5598017
Why do you want to know?
Thats my definition, Im not saying thats the correct one, as I said some other girls have really different definitions compared to mine.
>>
>>5598016
Wht the fuck are you trying to get the guy to say? Therapy? Seems like that's the bait statement you guys always talk about. Guess what? Your mental illness isn't anymore special than the next. Therapy doesn't help a lot of things. The only thing I have found that gets me through the day is talking to someone. At the end of the day, that's what therapy is. Until we really find out why the human brain works the way it does, mental illness will remain a mystery. Transitioning is the best solution we hve now, but it sure is a meh one. The ultimate solution would be a cure, a cure of which will likely not be found in our lifetimes.
>>
File: likn kawaii.png (51 KB, 1017x519) Image search: [Google]
likn kawaii.png
51 KB, 1017x519
a large portion of society is angsty children
>>
>>5598043

your definition is that of someone extremely fucked up, if you can recognize that the only way you see someone as being "unsupportive" is if that person is outright abusive then perhaps you'd be able to learn that your criticism of other people is based on how fucked up you are rather than anything about them...

you're free to your opinion, but i mean... those things are literally all abuse, and that's a bit more extreme than just being "unsupportive" don't you think?

i mean yeah i suppose being straight up abusive isn't very supportive lol, but that's an extreme definition and most people don't use the word to mean something so extreme...
>>
>>5598056
>Wht the fuck are you trying to get the guy to say
>the guy
wow triggered.exe
>>
>>5598073
>>5598043

+ btw how someone else defines "unsupportive" matters more than how you would when you're discussing their usage of the word... just saying...
>>
>>5598078
Sry
>>
>>5598073
I dont get what are you trying to achieve.
I get abused by my parents, thats how I see unsupportiveness. Is it really that hard to understand?
We're not discussing the definition of the word.

>>5598078
>>5598093
Dont worry, doesnt really bother me.
>>
>>5597831
2/10
>>
>>5598146

my point is you're very critical of people who say their parents are "unsupportive" yet you only define being "unsupportive" as being abusive... and that's just not how it works, and i already knew you've been abused... goes without saying, so thanks for confirming it i guess

my point is unsupportive doesn't equal abusive, and you're being hypercritical of people cuz you're fucked up and you shouldn't do that whole "my problems are worse so yours don't count" shit to people based on your skewed bullshit...

and i say that as someone who has been abused, and all that fun shit you consider "unsupportive"

try being more realistic before you judge people and bitch about them
>>
>>5598093
your apology won't cure my newly acquired PTSD :^(
>>
Im pretty sure OP was asking why transgenders victimize themselves so much, and all he/she got was people victimizing themselves and trying to leave him/her in a bad place.
Great board people.
>>
>>5598253
And my favorite part is the guy trying to make OP feel bad about his/her definition of unsupportive parents because he/she was abused.
>>
>>5598262

i've been abused myself, but i'm pointing out that to most people "unsupportive" simply means a lack of support, and that abnormal fucked up shit can skew perspective...

criticizing other people by basing everything off of abuse isn't really ok... i'm not trying to make her feel shitty, i'm trying to point out to her that she's being needlessly critical and angry at other people for not suffering abuse as she has and yet still having problems...
>>
I generally think parents should be accepting of their children but when it comes to my own I don't know how the hell I'll be able to stand to tell them I'm trans.

They're actually really selfless and great but also pretty simple people who love their son and I just think its a really fucked up thing to make them deal with. It'll be real hard on them and that's the biggest reason I delayed transition for several years.
>>
>>5598614
Tell me, im 24 and still live with my damn parents.
>>
>>5598936
That sucks, I recently moved to a different state as mine at least.(Partly related)
>>
dont try glorifyin ur a conservative faggot with a stick up ur moral high horses' ass.
>>
>>5598214
Not this anon, but of course the only sensible post in thr thread goea unnoticed.
>>
Has anyone ever tried a kind of therapy that goes over explaining to someone that they can have a feminine personality in a biologically male body or vice versa?

Because I think there's a lot of sense to the hypothesis that sex dysphoria is rooted in society's insistence of a relationship between anatomy and personality.

Like how girls develop anorexia because of fucked up media representations of thinness, it's not a far stretch to suggest that the ubiquitous representations of femininity and masculinity that start from age 0 with toys would lead people to develop some very deep dysphoria about their body.

I know there's studies showing brain differences in transgender individuals. Under this hypothesis that would simply be proof that people with certain brains are more likely to develop the dysphoria; it doesn't disprove the idea that it's culturally induced.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>5601618
Cognitive Behavioral Therapists, as a group, support transition as the only method that has shown any evidence of consistently improving the health and well-being of transgender persons. Consequently, rather than focusing their studies on improving the ways they help these patients accept their birth gender without transitioning, they have focused on helping to foster healthier thought processes, social integration, and support for persons who are transitioning.
>>
>>5601618
I think that's normally something they bring up when trying to figure out if someone really has gender dysphoria.

>>5602117
The successful treatment of just ONE patient with "DOUBTFUL" gender dysphoria doesn't really mean much. Has this treatment been found effective in any other cases of gender dysphoria?
>>
File: 1b2d9d5cde7c.jpg (34 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1b2d9d5cde7c.jpg
34 KB, 550x413
>>5597897
I putting myself into their place. And I see only psychologic problems and screwed minds over "how being a GURL is awesome(r) and how being a BOY is not really thank you".

People nowadays think that they are center of the universe but don't do anything to prove it. They want everyone to accept them still don't accept that all those "others" have their own PRIVILEGE to deny them.
>>
File: 8ss08.jpg (33 KB, 852x357) Image search: [Google]
8ss08.jpg
33 KB, 852x357
>>5597993
Actually the same shit bothering me when straight people doing this. It's just so stupid and shitty calling out for humanity that does nothing to you when you do nothing for it in first place.

MAH INNER GURL WNTS OUT GIMME SUMM MUNNEH.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.