[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting ties to the community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_lo8yujOkkU1ql5ew9o1_.jpg (22 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo8yujOkkU1ql5ew9o1_.jpg
22 KB, 600x515
I got a question for the trans people on this board, no matter if you just start, are still questioning or already are fully transitioned.

After you have fully transitioned, would you/did you plan to cut off all ties to the LGBT, and especially T part, of the community?
To pass better?

Came up with that question because I have two trans friends who are in a pretty similiar situation right now (pass well, about to move to a different city far away from their old home) and one is already looking for local trans comms and places to meet while the other decided that this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of the trans label.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>5596425
thought about it but it really doesn't influence how I pass
noteworthy tho : I help in a LBT community so people put me into the L label not in T
>>
>>5596425
>After you have fully transitioned, would you/did you plan to cut off all ties to the LGBT
I've never felt connected in the first place. LGBT is a fucking shithole. Fuck the massive faggots and fuck the transgenders too insecure/not even wanting to be transsexuals.
Literally cancer.

>one is already looking for local trans comms and places
Save her.

>while the other decided that this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of the trans label.
And marry that one.
>>
>After you have fully transitioned, would you/did you plan to cut off all ties to the LGBT, and especially T part, of the community?
To pass better?

No, that's a shitty reason to do so unless you live in some backwards shithole where your personal privacy is invaded by the public. I already pass, but I don't see why I should just immediately stop working to help others or abandon my friends.

This shit is why trans rights are in the can. So many of us have internalized the constant barrage of hatred society holds against us so most of us just cower away and try to escape the public's ire. It's a vicious cycle that only perpetuates suffering, it has to end.
>>
>>5596479
>it has to end.
As long as it's LGBT it wont.
>>
>>5596486
Elaborate.
>>
>>5596503
Gay parades and the magnet they are for transvestites and drag queens while everyone who's ridiculing themselves to no end gets stuffed under that transgender umbrella which is just a made up bullshit term with no medical grounds. Meanwhile clinical trannies are also considered transgender and thus to the public just as fucked up as the next drag queen and made responsible for all the gender insanity going on.
You'd simply have to rebrand transgender to queer and leave transsexuals the fuck alone, but no that's not perfectly PC or some shit.

Literally fuck LGBT. Until its LGBTQ you're just a circus to me.
>>
>>5596526
>Literally fuck LGBT. Until its LGBTQ you're just a circus to me.

No need for the hostility, I agree with you. Transgender is too broad of a term. There needs to be a clear distinction between queer and GNC types and clinical transsexuals dealing with gender dysphoria. I just don't see how anyone's gonna change that when everybody's hiding and not doing any real work to bring some sense of pragmatism into the community.
>>
>>5596537
>bring some sense of pragmatism into the community.
It's pretty much feminists and tumblr SJWs who are in power nowadays.
I've eaten enough shit in my life and it's time I start living a happy new life, not argue with some complete retards who will never accept they're in the wrong.

I can educate some people coming my way but I'll not write my name on anything or deal with the shitstorm any change inevitably provokes.

And it's not like I've made any friends in LGBT circles either, you've been predominantly toxic and I owe you nothing. Goodbye.
>>
>>5596425
I still don't fuck dudes and I don't plan to get my dick chopped off (in b4 AGP meme bullshit), so I'm pretty stuck with the lgbt crowd, but the non-crazy ones are better than most of the straight people I've met so it's not so bad
>>
>>5596440
Ya, this pretty much. But I can't associate with any lgb so I'm just an ally if I go to those places. I'm straight with a bf in the Navy. I don't tell anyone I'm trans and never go to lgbt groups, I dropped the label but I'm. Not actively hiding the fact. Like if I become very close with a friend, I don't mind telling them. However I'd say like 20% of the people in my life know. I'm moving to another country soon to try out the full stealth thing. Tbqh I guess I'm rambling but I do think it's possible to be clocked by association but you're more likely assumed lezbo if you pass well
>>
>>5596664
>I'm moving to another country
Which one? I plan to aswell but I've got no idea where to. Soon I'd probably even count as refugee...
>>
>>5596670
I'm going to South Korea. But I'm already paid for all the medical transition things. So don't need to worry about finding country with tranny insurance. I just need menopause meds now ;)
>>
>>5596704
Why South Korea? Aren't they pretty wary about foreigners? That place doesn't appeal to me at all.
I was thinking more like Australia or NZ or maybe Canada but definitely western white man society. Would love to be a volunteer bat rescuer too.

Might be I'm horrible mistaken about worst Korea though.
>>
>>5596549
Except feminists and tumblr SJWs don't like drag, idiot
>>
>>5596479
>This shit is why trans rights are in the can. So many of us have internalized the constant barrage of hatred society holds against us so most of us just cower away and try to escape the public's ire. It's a vicious cycle that only perpetuates suffering, it has to end.

Pretty much this. I love genderflakes because when the time comes to get on the line for trans rights THEY AT LEAST GET THEIR FAT ASSES IN THE STREETS.
>>
>>5596757
And ridicule everyone in doing so.
GG transfags.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.