[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about dreams on the 4Chansphere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: job-blake1.jpg (35 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
job-blake1.jpg
35 KB, 600x442
You know. Let's get down into some angst and personal stuff and desires. You know. As /lgbrethren/. What are your aesthetic ideals in a person? You ideal partner? What would you do in a day or a year?

I recently found myself down among floating dreams in a realm of glamour and inebriation which I traversed like a dull-eyed sentinel in everyday tasks. And there was beauty and micro-drama and I didn't even give a fuck. But towards the end I felt the dull kiss of a dream I once had but thought was long gone. And grabbing it by its apron strings, we wandered this city in the moonlight engaging in unspeakable beautiful athletic acts in this bright world's greenery.

So, it went with the dawn, but I still remember and it calls me back to what I am or may be inside somewhere, and it's smaller than I've ever been.
>>
So, dig, I'll start:

Twinks, eh?
With a hint of jocks and a side order of the related femboy tribes, I think they may be the lords of this world. And, often, they do it fucking right and for the right reasons.

I dream of an invisible world wherein there is every day's danger and eternal decay and some unprecedented new beauty or horror around every corner. And it creates itself and replicates in some field outside of every town where young men fight and die to preserve this system of danger and entertainment.

Cash rewards everyone and reminds them of the real world implications of their vanity before age hammers it in a second time. Hierarchy exists at once in every level of its incarnation and simultaneously ceases to exist around the corner. There is a very thin line between freedom and total control.
>>
Tell me about your fantasies and ideals.
>>
I want one too.
>>
I've fallen for this boy yet I have never dreamed of him even though I have started lucid dreaming, started a month ago, what does that mean?
>>
>>5602045
ps, I've known him for at least 3 years
>>
>>5602045

Converge upon him when you wake up.
Wrap him up in your sinews. Hold him to your heart and stare into his eyes as you tear off your skin with your brain.
>>
>>5602084

Alternatively, maybe you have more important things to dream about. Tell me more about him.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.