[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is a hugbox.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

>>
Not really. Try being pansexual here
>inb4 tumblr
>inb4 "don't you mean bisexual"
>inb4 snowflake
>>
>>5593571
Kek. Snowflake much.
>>
>>5593562
Wew lad, you sure put a lot of effort into that filename
>>
>>5593588
>proving their point
>>
>>5593611
Their point is retarded. Of course it's fake tumblr shit. There's only "pan" if you secretly hate trans and other them hugely.
>>
>>5593807
Pansexual doesn't mean "bi, but attracted to trans people". It means "attracted to men (cis or trans), women (cis or trans) and non-binary people".
>>
It's the opposite, it's a stabbox. Everyone being shitty to each other for no reason and with no logic behind it.
>>
>>5593807
> if you secretly hate trans and other them hugely.

So, like 95% of >>>/lgbt/?
>>
people that have any serious reason to frequent this board are fucked-in-the-head degenerate perverts
>>
File: 1424025233877.png (199 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
1424025233877.png
199 KB, 283x283
that guy is so hot
>>
File: le_creeping_moor.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
le_creeping_moor.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>5593820
Its the snowflake bi. There's only two genders. Also non binary isn't real. Gender isn't a spectrum and that concept originating from tumblr has about as much credence as otherkin being real. You're either a boy or a girl physically and you're either a boy or a girl mentally. What you look like determines what people call you and what you think like determines how you think. There's no special snowflake fake ass middle ground just because you dress like a boy and pretend you're some gender queer unicorn pansexual retard. It's attention whore bullshit and it needs to stop NOW.
>>
>This place is a hugbox.
>a hugbox
>hugbox

So? It's nice having places like this.

Still love ya though!
>>
>>5595825
>"its nice to have a place where no one is critical and everyone just agrees with everything said and theres never any different opinions!"

Do you want a blue pill? Or hows about 12 months of free Reddit Gold?
>>
>>5595841
That's not what they said. There's plenty of debate and discussion here, but we all generally have SOME common ground. Without that common ground, there would be literally no reason to have separate boards. People who disagree with us are welcome to voice their opinions, and won't get banned unless they're unruly (note that the board rules say "respectful discussion of /lgbt/ issues" not "anyone who disagrees with our views gets banned). So if you're able to be respectful about it, you're free to disagree. I'm not sure why you think having rules to discourage shitposting is in any way equivalent to silencing those who disagree.

And btw, if you really care so much about "free speech", reddit is honestly the place for you, not 4chan. Reddit's overall administration is EXTREMELY laissez-faire, and if you disagree with the rules of a sub you're free to make your own. Whereas here you get a handful of boards, and if you don't like how they're run, well too bad.
>>
File: 1414285429385.png (264 KB, 1638x1912) Image search: [Google]
1414285429385.png
264 KB, 1638x1912
>>5595662
>>
>>5593562
A right wing, self loathing hugbox, yeah.
>>
>>5593562
>hug box

Fuck off. You really don't know shit about this board.

Please die in a huge fire that kills your loved ones.
>>
File: 1397867693408.jpg (35 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1397867693408.jpg
35 KB, 500x457
>>5595988
snowflake detected
>>
File: 1234579548847.jpg (174 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1234579548847.jpg
174 KB, 500x441
>>5595662
>>
>>5595990
Great meme brother :^)

>thinking saying this place is a hug box makes you unique

Tear your nails out and glue them to your face.
>>
>>5596022
Can you read, my son?
>You: this place isn't a hugbox!
>Me: you are probably a snowflake
Do you understand what I am saying to you?
>>
>>5595995
What
>>
File: Hug.gif (1 KB, 57x92) Image search: [Google]
Hug.gif
1 KB, 57x92
>>5595841
I have no idea what any of that is. But I hope that what ever is frustrating you today, isn't that big of a deal, so that you can have a nice day.
>>
>>5593571
snowflake
>>
I don't know if it's a hugbox, but the entirety of 4chan is my safe space. It's where I go when I want to get away from liberal lunacy or the "feminist perspective" and talk however I want about whatever I want.
>>
>>5593562
It is known.

It was always dominated by trans people as well, but thats only become a real pain since its been poisoned by feminists too.
Shame really, this place used to fucking despise tumblr, and the trannies hated people who reflected badly on trans people, and now all there is is trannies defending Jenner and Stefonknee, and if you cant tell the difference between gender roles/gendered traits and actual gender identity just transition anyway, hell why have dysphoria or an actual reason to transition? If you the mood takes you and you just wanna transition, fuck it, thats A-OK too. Oh, and hons are people too, sure. Not like they are the reason people hate and kill trans women or anything, even though its the pretty ones that make guys question their sexuality and stick up for trans people
>>
It's an honest place.
>>
>>5593562
>implying /pol/ is not
>>
>>5593562
Let me guess you're from /pol/ right?

Take a good look in the mirror, that place is a gigantic hugbox.

>>5593571
>pansexual
>Not really. Try being bisexual here.

There fixed it for you. No need to thank me.
>>
>>5593562
>why would you continue living?

Because men are so much better than women physically and romantically. I hope if there is reincarnation I come back as gay. Men are just that awesome. Go enjoy the cooter, breeder scum.
>>
>this thread is still up
I hate this board
>>
>>5593807
>not realizing pan predates tumblr

>>5593827
This

>>5593562
You need a shrink.
>>
>>5596598
This board pretty much hates Jenner and Stefonknee, and doesn't accept feminism at all - even getting them to agree that women being historically denied political power is a form of oppression is difficult.
>>
>>5596956
>This board pretty much hates Jenner
>/lgbt/ is one person
Speak for yourself autist.
>>
>>5596966
I've pretty much never seen people being supportive of Jenner or Stefonknee on this board. Even when one individual seems to maybe be supportive of them, the majority pretty clearly disagree.
>>
>>5595662
I feel that in a world with elves and orcs and shit it'd be useful for knowing when a person is ok with dating different races.

Why is is our world so fucking boring?
>>
>>5597063
>tfw the ear dysphoria is real
>>
>>5596956
You blatantly have not been in any threads recently
>>
>>5597063
Because we killed all the orcs, elves, and hobbits after fucking them half to death. Look into pre-history demographics. We weren't the only hominids, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>5597209
Everyone hates Jenner and Stefonknee. The only thing you could possibly disagree with is that there's a bunch of anti-feminists grognards -- mostly gay men.
>>
>>5593562
Bullshit, the internalized transphobia here is off the charts.
>>
>>5597263
I have internalized arachnophobia
>>
>>5597024

Jenner is a hons with cash and family with tons of cash so its jealousy, she doesnt have a lot of fans here because Jenner's views on social issues are quite conservative.

stefonknee is a absolutely ugly deranged person that makes them look bad.
>>
>>5597209
I've been in those threads, virtually no one tries defending them. If you have examples to the contrary, why don't you show them to me?
>>
>>5597253
We're elves compared to literally every hominid before us.
>>
>>5597298
>virtually no one

I rest my case
>>
>>5597460
Yes, so maybe 1 or 2% of the people on /lgbt/ defends them. Is that your argument? Claiming that /lgbt/ supports Jenner and Stefonknee just because a miniscule fraction of us do? Seriously?
>>
>>5593571
Literally all of those are accurate though.
>>
>>5597263
doesn't internalized transphobia only apply to those who are trans like only internalized homophobia only applies to those who are gay?

/pol/ suffers from A LOT of internalized homophobia and the defense mechanism reaction formation.
>>
>>5593562
Essentially.
Yes.
>>
Everyone hates Stephonknee. Jenner too, but only slightly less so.
>>
>>5597943
Yes, and we get lots of trans people here who hate what they are, and shit on other trans people who love themselves and take pride in being trans. Hardly a hugbox.
>>
>>5598476
Everybody loves Trump, they can't get enough Trump!
>>
>>5593562
> implying /pol/ isn't a hug box for stormfags.
>>
fuck dykes and trannies, i agree
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.