[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a girl that sat next to me back in high school would act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1451963230252.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451963230252.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>a girl that sat next to me back in high school would act really "free" with me, getting closer than good christian boys and girls usually do, put her head on my shoulder and ask to draw funny doodles on her nylon stocking on her legs

>she was hot but I was an antisocial NEET who didn't really wanted people in my life (I still am) and never followed on that romantically

>always thought "huh, I guess I'm attractive or something, that's pretty nice"

>mfw just recently I realized that I looked like closeted homosexual back in high school
>mfw she just thought that I was gay
>mfw I'm bisexual

I'm not sure what to think of that whole experience
Pic unrelated
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>5592645
>be girl
>be in high school
>have guy sit next to me who was such a loner but was cute as fuck
>flirt with him like every single day
>he never really flirted back
>started assuming he was gay
>now he shitposts on /lgbt/
>>
>>5592645
basically me in highschool except I'm not a bi-meme I'm just a faggot
>>
File: 213.jpg (85 KB, 623x857) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
85 KB, 623x857
>>5592786
damn, I guess I honestly don't know whether or not she was attracted to me at some point

she defiantly thought I'm gay by the end though, my hair was way to long and attitude way too faggy to think otherwise
>>
>>5592645

Could you learn what NEET means

>Not in
>Education,
>Employment, or vocational
>Training
for 6 months or more.

You were a high school student therefore you were not a NEET. You were a loner.
>>
>>5592937
LOL
you look
super
fucking
gay
>>
>>5593876
Yeah, you are right actually, wrong on my part

>>5593902
Yeah, that's pretty much the gayest I ever looked in my life - I manned up a lot since then

Honestly, I'm surprised I never got called out on being a fag back then. Looking at these photos now, I should've been bullied to death.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.