[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone here so obsessed with being feminine? Even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 35
File: be your own waifu.gif (2 MB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
be your own waifu.gif
2 MB, 400x321
Why is everyone here so obsessed with being feminine?

Even the non-trannies want to be feminine.

What the fuck is so appealing about being feminine to you?
>>
It's kawaii.
>>
>>5592604

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

The male gender is dying, OP.
>>
>>5592638
Is this another one of those tinfoil hat things?
>>
>>5592647

We won't be wearing tinfoil hats anymore, anon. We'll all be wearing silk panties.
>>
>>5592638
I bet the jews did this!
>you can't spell xenoestrogen without xenoestroJEWn
>amirite?
>>
File: bnprodjewplothomo.jpg (133 KB, 579x260) Image search: [Google]
bnprodjewplothomo.jpg
133 KB, 579x260
>>5592675

>I bet the jews did this!

kek

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=981
>>
But... I'm a transguy...
>>
Even if your a guy, i dont see the point in being all muscular and hairy. Its just unsanitary, lowers your life expectancy, and basically causes baldness.
>>
>>5592711
that's the ... er.. aryan conspiracy to turn women into men!
>>
File: Shiningstill3.jpg (68 KB, 1279x718) Image search: [Google]
Shiningstill3.jpg
68 KB, 1279x718
I think it'll peter out in a few years. Straight men are just now getting the okay to crossdress and be as effeminate as they want, and hot girls find it attractive, of course they're going to want to try it.
>>
>>5592711
That doesn't by itself mean you don't want to be feminine though.
>>
>>5592810
I don't. I think men all across the world will become more and more feminine in the coming decades.

>>5592604
Because there's no reward for being masculine.
>>
>>5592604
Acting like a little bitch is easy, while becoming a successful respected man is difficult. The majority of men don't even have that in them, especially today.
>>
>>5592693
Holy shit is this guy for real? I've heard about him and saw his pic being shared in a few forums I lurk but he sounds like he really believes this crap.

>I need to step up my trolling
>Damn Christian priests taking good trolling jobs from decent JEWISH IDF shills
>oy vay this is anodda shoah
>>
>>5592848
>I think men all across the world will become more and more feminine in the coming decades

Where will the manly men go?
>>
File: 58 (2).png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
58 (2).png
2 MB, 1064x983
>>5592604
Being feminine makes you fuckable.
>>
>>5593194
no this is not true
>>
File: 1453354648950.png (735 KB, 814x767) Image search: [Google]
1453354648950.png
735 KB, 814x767
Gay guys are evolving and attracting 'straighter'/more men. Maybe us trap/trans chasers aren't necessarily hetero, but we wouldn't touch a guy otherwise, so that's progress.
>>
>>5592725
No you are an idiot. I'm mtf but if I was a guy I would work out and get hot and thats what I did when I was a guy in high school.

But it didn't feel right so I stopped .
>>
>>5592810
>hot girls effeminate men attractive

Oh hey I found another idiot. Take from me. Someone who is into guys. Girls don't find sissy guys attractive.
>>
>>5593194
That's really sad if you actually believe that
>>
>>5593171

The last of the bear mode men will be forced to migrate to a small bear colony in Antarctica.
>>
>>5592934
i would like to see the study on that (btw its obviously untrue as the trend in america is that people have been getting richer, its pretty easy to compare the 1900s to today).
>>
>>5593890
I'm not talking about getting rich, I'm talking about being a man. Sucking dick, being blessed with good opportunities, and screwing others over doesn't make you man.
>>
>>5593890

>the trend in america is that people have been getting richer

Are you going by averages? Because a small number of people make a ton of money while a lot of other people are unemployed, so that'd still make the average income much higher now but also wouldn't go against the claim it's more difficult to be a successful respected man today. Also, modern unemployment disproportionately affects young adults, so if you take it as a recent phenomenon then I think the evidence is there.

Those points aside, the amount of money earned isn't the only measure of success, and definitely isn't the only measure of respect. Men of the past who made very little but who labored physically and knew how to take care of themselves and their family in straightforward ways were arguably more successful and respected than men making many times what they did in terms of income but who spend all day clicking a mouse or talking to customers on a phone.
>>
My theory:

Behavioral Sink https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

We are the "beautiful ones."
>>
>>5598265
wow that's actually incredible and accurate
>>
>>5593679
It's true though, I went from being a virgin to having sex regualrly simply by being more feminine and accepting offers from guys
>>
>>5598314
No it's not

It's just an experiment with mice (social relationships are orders of magnitude less complex than humans) in which very specific conditions produce odd behaviour.
The effects of population density are very different because our social organization structures are different.
Humans are way more capable of sustainable growth, the conditions that were simulated in the experiment are not realistic at all when applied to humans. If these trends were actually true for us humans you would see a whole lot of crazy behaviour in the actual dense places like China, India, which there is no evidence for.
Every time I see people talking about this behavioural sink on 4chan it's usually some pol retards talking about how le rope day is coming and this is proof. They like it because it's a huge oversimplification but it just fits so nicely with their worldview I'm sure they can't help it. There is always going to be people using this study when describing overpopulation, it happened as soon as the research was published and I'm sure it'll continue happening for a long time.
>>
File: KanekisBrilliantPlan.png (488 KB, 729x668) Image search: [Google]
KanekisBrilliantPlan.png
488 KB, 729x668
>>5598314

>Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed “the beautiful ones.” Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.
>>
We live in a wealthy society that made a rapid transition from rural agrarianism to a service based, urbanized economy. The social pressures driving masculinity in a pre or early industrial society made sense in those contexts, but are basically wasted energy in a world where people can live self-contained, individualist lifestyles detached from physical labor and familial duties.

It's a natural result of abundance and changing gender relations. Men used to be more masculine because it was a way of signaling that they could provide for others. Now that literally anyone can make their own living, there's not as much social pressure to seek comfort in the provider role. The effect will only become more dramatic as more of the labor value is created artificially and resources can be distributed more evenly.

Men can fulfill their androgynous potential and drop the masculine facade. They can free themselves from the need to please the vaginal jew,and instead seek comfort in one another as fully realized human beings with a full range of expression.
>>
>>5598864
Tfw no one will question this logic because it supports transexualism
>>
>>5592604
Im an mtf and I don't want to be that feminine
>>
>>5598409
are you nuts? you literally do see that stuff in china and india
>>
>>5592604
Boys:
>Boring hair
>Boring body
>Boring clothes, if you wear girl's clothes people will think you're gay or a joke
>Beard is literally the worst thing ever, makes you look like a fucking primate
>Can't cry or show emotion or else people will call you a faggot
>Can't be cute
>Penises are shit, you have to thrust them into something and it will make you tired real quickly
>You have to pay for shit
>Are generally big and always looks like they want to rape you

Girls:
>Amazing hair
>Amazing body, breasts, curves, etc
>Most clothes are made for you, and you can still wear male clothes, be a tomboy and people will not care
>Little to no hair
>Can show emotions and cry and people will think its ok
>Can be cute forever
>Vaginas are cuter, masturbation is easier, won't have a problem with underwear because there is nothing there.
>People will give you free shit because you're a girl
>Have a pure image, most are way more friendly than men

Why do straight girls still fall in love with guys anyway?
>>
>>5598941
AGP Transbian: The Post
>>
>>5598896
The logic is sound though. Transexualism is the future. We'll all be androgynous sex hybrids soon.
>>
>>5598967
>tfw we will finally be futas
>>
>>5598941
How do I accept that I lost the gender lottery?
>>
>>5599038
There is no acceptance. I'm about to an hero. Maybe the pain will stop.
>>
>>5599071
Don't an hero, please. We're through this together. I'll do my best to help you.
>>
File: desuwa.jpg (22 KB, 325x318) Image search: [Google]
desuwa.jpg
22 KB, 325x318
>>5598941

>Penises are shit, you have to thrust them into something and it will make you tired real quickly

lol, now I really want to see a sissy trying to fuck a girl but getting all flustered and tired after a couple thrusts, that would be kawaii as fuck to be honest.
>>
>>5598941

>Why do straight girls still fall in love with guys anyway?

You will find out yourself soon.
>>
>>5598941
Boys:
>Boring hair
There's more to men's hair than a generic crew cut. There's also nothing stopping you from trying out something new.
>Boring body
Debatable. I think skinny, androgynous men have very attractive bodies.
>Boring clothes, if you wear girl's clothes people will think you're gay or a joke
Most men look like shit because they dress themselves with whatever is on sale at Target rather than looking for things that suit their body.
>Beard is literally the worst thing ever, makes you look like a fucking primate
I mean we are primates, but yeah facial hair is disgusting.
>Can't cry or show emotion or else people will call you a faggot
Society can be changed
>Can't be cute
Twinks and MtF can be pretty cute
Dicks are active participants in sex, yes. They have the texture of warm velvet. You can suck on them, ride them, whatever. You sound a little lazy desu.
>You have to pay for shit
Society can be changed.
>Are generally big and always looks like they want to rape you
Only because they're taught they have no other choice.
>>
>>5598941
Girls:
>Amazing hair
More variety maybe. Again, just get a haircut you want.
>Amazing body, breasts, curves, etc
Women do have nice asses. Otoh women are more likely to become fat and that's worse than man-ass.
>Most clothes are made for you, and you can still wear male clothes, be a tomboy and people will not care
Men in tight shorts and skirts should be definitely be a thing. But a lot of women's clothing isn't terribly comfortable either.
>Little to no hair
Most women have more body hair than you think, but point taken. No beard at least.
>Can show emotions and cry and people will think its ok
Have you ever heard a woman shriek like a banshee because she got excited about something? Emotions are fine, but people who are too emotive tend to be annoying. There's a middle ground there.
>Can be cute forever
Women get old too.
>Vaginas are cuter, masturbation is easier, won't have a problem with underwear because there is nothing there.
Vaginas are more passive.They can't fuck you like a dick can fuck you. They look like two deflated balloons side by side and are more likely to have a strange taste or smell.
>People will give you free shit because you're a girl
Lol. I wish.
>Have a pure image, most are way more friendly than men
A lot of women are savage as fuck. What they lack in physical brutality, they make up for in social bullying.
>>
>>5599208
It's easy. Because if they marry well then they won't have to work so hard. On weekends they can simply declare they are having a girls night out where they indulge in their true sapphic pleasures, and if the husband calls her out, she can threaten to divorce him, take his kids and all of his possessions.
>>
>>5598265

I disagree. I think trannies are not an effect of the behavioral sink. Instead, I think the beautiful ones describe NEETS and hikikomori. As for why they're beautiful, modern humans have a wider array of ways to spend their time than just grooming, the way mice do.
>>
File: 1452463640747.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452463640747.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>5598967
>Transexualism is the future. We'll all be androgynous sex hybrids soon.

Foundation by Isaac Asimov predicted this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_and_Earth

>Next, they visit Solaria, where they find that the Solarians — who have survived the Spacer-Settler conflicts by clever retreat detailed in Asimov's novel Robots and Empire — have engineered themselves into self-reproducing hermaphrodites, generally intolerant of human physical presence or contact. They have also given themselves a natural ability to mentally channel ("transduce") great amounts of energy, and use this as their sole source of power.
>>
>>5598926
What do you see that some people are becoming detached from society?
That's always existed and unless you have proof of some kind of huge growth of that category then you're full of shit.
Mice are so simple practically anything they do can have an analogy human behaviour that you could point to, that doesn't mean humans are experiencing a "behavioural sink", at least not anywhere close to the degree the mouse exhibited with some 96% mortality rate.
It's actually going been going down literally everywhere in the world so again, unless you actually have evidence of this behavioural sink
in humans then you're just being a pseudointellectual armchair psych

>>5598864
Great post, the world economy has changed a lot and gender roles have been altered drastically because of it. People in this thread talking about men feminizing while the female gender role is basically gone already
>>
>>5593508
>we wouldn't touch a guy otherwise

Lesbians won't wanna touch your penis.
>>
File: 1453184966462.jpg (19 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1453184966462.jpg
19 KB, 500x495
>>5599306

>that webm
>>
I don't want to be feminine nor do I want any boyfriend I have to be feminine. Sure, I'm a bisexual guy, but the idea of a supposed transgirl stopping halfway or just being a pussy bitch turns me off. Attractive men in my opinion are burly, dominant and sculpted. I'm dominant myself but having a best buddy who can fuck me in the ass is really appealing.

Transgirls are cool, I've dated a whole two of them. But if you're not committed to being a woman or pussy out, I'm really really not interested. I don't want a confused boy who still likes primarily girls.
>>
>>5593508
I always find it hilarious that there are people that are legit attracted to sam. (I guess her cam name is maddie or something)
>>
>>5599849
Oh, I just noticed the plushie thing. Charlie? I vaguely remember them posting on /g/ a while back ago.
>>
>>5599849
Why is it hilarious?
She's quite attractive
>>
>>5599873
Ah I know her. She's just such a gross person.
>>
>>5599893
Lol how so? I always she looks cute as hell in all the pics and webms
>>
>>5599930
Oh she is an unrepentant /pol/tard, and a judgmental abdl. Like she has legit said to someone "I think your just jealous cause I'm in a diaper and you're not". Also just racist and portland-supremecist.
>>
>>5599947
>Oh she is an unrepentant /pol/tard

Oh I thought it was something bad like she had posted on reddit or something.
>>
>>5592604
>Why is everyone here so obsessed with being feminine?
Because if I passed as a girly girl then people won't doubt i am a girl, sadly I don't pass so normies harass the fuck out of me.
>>
>>5599239
>>5599249
>Debatable. I think skinny, androgynous men have very attractive bodies.

Then you find women with a dick hot. You still prefer women you fucking retard.
>>
4chan has always attracted people on the trans-feminine spectrum. (Hell, it was arguably founded by one.) It's just that it also attracted bigoted trolls who liked /b/'s ZOMG NO RULES attitude and those guys have gradually taken over.

Suppose someone is uncomfortable with their body and wish they were cuter. They're shy, they're not comfortable interacting with people in the real world, and retreat into the internet. They like to focus on cute things, anime and video games and stuff, but also want to just detach from life, being a faceless anon who just treats everything as a joke. Lo and behold 4chan is a place where you can do all those things!
>>
File: iwtbtlg.png (2 MB, 766x1018) Image search: [Google]
iwtbtlg.png
2 MB, 766x1018
>>5600088

>4chan has always attracted people on the trans-feminine spectrum. (Hell, it was arguably founded by one.)

>arguably
>>
>>5600087
>women with a dick
Are you butthurt masc4masc, or an mtf who is mad that anon compared trannies to femboys?

There's a difference between female curves and a slender male body. Do you think straight men who are into female bodybuilders are gay on the dl?
>>
>>5600135

>Do you think straight men who are into female bodybuilders are gay on the dl?

Not that anon you're replying to, but yes.
>>
>>5599947
That actually makes her more attractive, she sounds pretty funny too
>>
>>5592604
Why can't virtual reality just let me be a waifu to someone already. This gif makes me so sad
>>
File: Good morning.jpg (25 KB, 468x313) Image search: [Google]
Good morning.jpg
25 KB, 468x313
>>5599252

>You wake up with your head resting on his chest, and the bright sun greets you through the bay windows of your brightly lit room as you open your eyes
>You look to the horizon for a few moments, reflecting gratefully on the events that led up to this moment
>You longingly close your eyes again. The steady heart beat and the breathing of his rising and falling chest make you feel so safe
>You rise a bit off the bed to see over his body and look at the clock
>It's 7:22; no problem, it's a weekend
>You notice signs of him starting to wake and you go back to lying near his chest
>He opens his eyes and slowly turns his head to look at the clock. Then he begins to adjust the pillow under his head with his right hand so he can face you better. At the same time, he places his left on your back, softly running his fingers up and down the middle of your back in short, slow strokes
>"Hey, beautiful" he says with a handsome, dopey smirk using his low, groggy voice
>You know he loves seeing you just after waking, and that thought makes you smile
>"Hi, sleepy" you say, in your equally dozeful, early morning voice
>The light rubbing of his fingers on your back become more brisk, yet they remain gentle. He's definitely asking you for something
>You turn your head to look farther down his body and notice he woke up a bit stiff this morning
>"Mmm, let me take care of that for you" you say, with a clear suggestive tone to your voice, as you move down towards his shorts
>You slide them down and gladly take his dick in to your hands with reverence, pushing your hair back behind your ears as you start to suck it
>He strokes your hair as you both lovingly savor the act
>Some of it falls in front of your face, but you don't mind because he attentively brushes it out of the way
>>
File: 1383521231015.png (626 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1383521231015.png
626 KB, 1280x720
>>5599252
>>5601077

Keep pretending you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sure it will make it all the more fun for your future husband when he first has you blissfully sucking his dick. Especially since you will have introduced yourself to him as a lesbian.
>>
File: ayano.gif (74 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ayano.gif
74 KB, 480x270
>>5601081

>I-It's not like I'm attracted to men or anything, baka! I only sucked your dick because I know it's what you want, that's all...
>>
File: 1412035618961-i.png (142 KB, 480x392) Image search: [Google]
1412035618961-i.png
142 KB, 480x392
>>5601118

Can you see his smirk at you as he says "Sure, sure" and grabs you by the wrist to bring you in for a kiss? And his other arm is caressing your waist, holding you tightly to his body. Your body is tense at first, but then you just give in to it and start holding onto him? Too hot.
>>
File: rikka.png (335 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
rikka.png
335 KB, 550x700
>>5601345

>*girlish squeal*
>... uh, d-don't get the wrong idea...
>UMPH, OH GOD, AHHH!
>... I'm j-just making these noises because...
>*long feminine moan*
>... please keep going daddy...
>>
Are you fucking autists actually roleplaying with ellipses and everything in here? Which one of you will *unsheathe katana* first, you sacks of wasted carbon and water?
>>
File: 1402180001879.gif (892 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1402180001879.gif
892 KB, 640x360
>>5601467

Don't be so cold, senpai. I'm just helping her realize what she needs is a man.
>>
File: katana.jpg (102 KB, 816x653) Image search: [Google]
katana.jpg
102 KB, 816x653
>>5601467
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>5599947
Wait is she the "brewing and stewing" one?
>>
File: 1453090750610.png (57 KB, 548x546) Image search: [Google]
1453090750610.png
57 KB, 548x546
To answer OP, I've never had a drive or want to be feminine. However I will say this, as a young gay who is attracted to older gays, I wish a woman at times. Older straight men go absolutely batshit crazy for young women. Older gay men are just absolutely batshit crazy, and not to mention most are pretty uggo.
>>
File: rosarium_sequence.jpg (133 KB, 872x648) Image search: [Google]
rosarium_sequence.jpg
133 KB, 872x648
Because most people stop at nigredo.
>>
>>5601467
>Which one of you will *unsheathe katana* first, you sacks of wasted carbon and water?
That'd make for a great plot twist.
>>
>>5599990
its because she wore a trump hat
>>
>>5599947
>Oh she is an unrepentant /pol/tard
Considering how utterly misogynistic /pol/ is, she's probably just been brain-damaged by a need for attention.

Every teenager has a huge need for attention and if they land in the wrong spot it makes them adopt things that can be incredibly damaging to themselves.
>>
>>5592661
Maybe the solution is tinfoil panties.

Write this shit down nigga Ive saved the world.
>>
>>5592610
this desu. the same could be said for men who need to be masculine, atleast being feminine means I wont be compelled to hurt others. If anything being femme is .....dare i say....objectively better in all fashions?

>cleaner (as opposed to reeking of BO after a hard days work at the macho factory)
>neater (as opposed to being a fucking slob)
>more chill (as opposed to being raging out on T)
>introspective (as opposed to projecting)
>non violent (as opposed to starting fights for no reason)
>empathetic (as opposed to soulless and cut off from consequences)
>nice to look at (as opposed to gnarly and grizzled)
>smell good (we shave and regularly wipe our asses)
>etc.

lets all take a second and realize how gross and unhealthy masculinity is.
>>
>>5601635
>he says while dreaming of taking a big cock up his ass by a burly masc
>>
tfw this shit used to be popular in 2010-2011 on few very specific 4chan boards, then outsiders started taking it too seriously and it began spreading like wildfire.
Fucking retards on the internet.
>>
>>5601644
The internet really lets its retards shine. And I say this as a retard on the internet.
>>
The 60s/70s sexual revolution has quickly spawned gigantic capitalist industries and a disturbingly male-centric dogma of "sexual liberation".

Women who realized they were being fucked over by this fake liberation split apart from the political left to form the second-wave/radical feminist movement.

To push back against the feminist critique of the male-serving sexuality inherent in sexual liberation dogma and porn culture, the sexual liberals had to convince people that women are genuinely liberated by this male-centric so-called sexual liberation.

For that reason, we started to get an abundant amount of media showing the male conception of female sexuality and stereotypical femininity as very desirable things. Desirable not just for the men consuming female sexuality and feminine women, but actually for the women themselves. Since they had to convince people that this is not dehumanizing to women, these representations have taken such a general form that even men consuming these media would start *genuinely* believing that being hyper-feminine and sexualized is something pleasurable and desirable. (And as is often the case with believing something to be desirable, it actually *becomes* pleasurable through the belief.)

That's why we now see the flourishing of male-to-female cross-dressing, sissification, feminization, submissiveness, AGP, and presumably even transgenderism has been affected by this and has taken a more sexual nature than before. (Transgender women used to fetishize not pornographic fake-female sexuality, but traditional gender roles of femininity.)
>>
>>5601715

The 1960/70s sexual revolution WAS second wave feminism you stupid idiot.
>>
>>5601727

Uh, no. Second wave is radfem, which criticizes porn culture and male sexuality.
>>
File: 52d.jpg (62 KB, 860x960) Image search: [Google]
52d.jpg
62 KB, 860x960
>>5601641
nope, just have a modicum of self respect is all.
>>
>>5601715
And so the radical feminists teamed up with ex nuns and started protesting against porn and trannies.

Because priorities.
>>
>>5601635
> transbian think hygiene is a feminine trait
I guess not being a real woman means you never stepped into one of their bathrooms, lol.
>>
>>5601930
I promise you it isn't worse than the men's restroom.
>>
>>5601081
That scenario in >>5601077 with pic related is different. He's an alpha.
>>
>>5601715
This actually sounds plausible. I think that may have happened to me desu.
>>
I like to look more skinny feminine because I like the idea of being fucked by someone more masculine then me.
>>
>>5592604

Because it's an easy life and men do everything for you.
>>
>>5598966

Underrated post.
>>
>>5602360
Basically this

Being female is literally objectively better and easier, why the fuck would ANYONE choose to be male
>>
File: 1337319441954.jpg (64 KB, 443x314) Image search: [Google]
1337319441954.jpg
64 KB, 443x314
>>5601472
>>
>>5592604
>tfw you will never be a real man unless they invent a way to surgically change height
>>
>>5601740
>Uh, no. Second wave is radfem, which criticizes porn culture and male sexuality.
So the "sexual liberation" movement was first wave? I thought the libfems and radfems were two subgroups of the second wave.
>>
Okay, honestly, how many of the people here who say "being female is just easier, man do everything for you blabla" people are:
a) cis female
or
b) know more than a couple magical females with weirdly "perfect" lifes?

Because honestly, why be a woman if you can be a guy. Guys definitely have it easier and this whole "hurrdurr women get everything from men" trope doesn't work anymore nowadays.
Most women are not into staying at home and cooking for some loser.
They also know that it's not very likely that they will just meet some rich dude they can use, they know they will have to work on their own.
Only young women are well liked (usually for reasons they don't even like), while older man are respected.
>>
>>5602621
I think it's basically that they want to be submissive and taken care of, and that's really not acceptable for men but it is acceptable for women to be that way.
>>
>>5602621
> know more than a couple magical females with weirdly "perfect" lifes?

I know quite a few desu. Maybe it depends on where you live. I'm not saying they're 50's housewives, a lot of them do have jobs, but I would gladly have their role in a relationship, and have a man be the rock.
>>
File: 1413232531871.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1413232531871.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>>5602259

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. You know >>5601077 and >>5601081 are both my posts, right? Are you saying the guy in the photo is a beta? Maybe, but all the "couple in photos" all had studio lighting and this is the only one I found with natural light.

>>5602573

>Not watching GATTACA

It exists, senpai. Asians do it since they're so short, but it makes your legs brittle so it's not all that ethical.
>>
>>5602621
I honestly think that currently being a female is objectively better. Once I embraced femininity for myself my life has gotten way easier and better.
I literally have to put in so much less effort into everything and shit still works out because the expectations are just so much less. Everyone is nicer to me, I feel more confident, I'm a lot less anxious.
Being a male is pretty shit compared to this
>>
>>5602690
No, the guy in the cuddling photo looks like Matthew McConaughey. Guys like that are alright, and I would gladly give him head, and not cheat on him with another girl (or guy).
>>
File: 5afefaef2645.jpg (32 KB, 473x482) Image search: [Google]
5afefaef2645.jpg
32 KB, 473x482
>>5592604
Being a girl leads to some interesting facts:
- You get all shit for free almost all the time when boys must work hard for it.
- you get our from anything shitty you do most of the time, where boys with shit of same level will ruin their lives forever.
- other boys will be attracted to you and give you goodies. You can forget even about work forever if you are feminine and QT enough. Daddies will take care of you.

That is kinda all shit together in some cases separated by levels of the shits.

Ye. I pretty much don't believe in trannies at all. I just think that boys just want their lives being less complicated and hard than a girl's. Especially when you are gay.
>>
Everyone wants to be female. Cis males just understand that it's not realistic for them to transition or anything like that and they're usually busy enough being normies so they don't entertain those kinda of thoughts.

I'm pretty sure that if you gave every fetus the knowledge of human gender roles and let them make the choice literally everyone would just select female because it's so obviously better. The only people in the world that think being a guy is good are already successful males and angry radfems.
>>
>>5602834
This. The Y chromosome is the happy slave chromosome.
>>
>>5602720
Those aren't facts. Those are stupid things you've deluded yourself into believing is reality.
>>
>>5592604
I don't want to be feminine, I was born a chihiro.
If you're asking all of lgbt and not just the trannies, anyway.

Even more-so it sucks when people think you're a cute boybutt and your dick is always way bigger than theirs.

shit sucks

btw wanting to be feminine is a western thing
you're welcome for your anime brainwashing
>>
>>5602720
yeah, no. if you're a feminine/attractive male men hate you, if you're a feminine/attractive girl women hate you.
both sexes get positive reception from the opposite gender for being attractive and feminine/comforting looking.
>>
>>5602720
>- You get all shit for free almost all the time when boys must work hard for it.
>- other boys will be attracted to you and give you goodies. You can forget even about work forever if you are feminine and QT enough. Daddies will take care of you.

But this only works for a very small amount of females that fall into a very specific type.
They need to be young, attractive and with older men willing to do everything they are asked for.

These women are not respected and as soon as they hit a certain age become uninteresting.
Does it really mean they got it easier if for many they are not much more than a trophy?

Do some of you REALLY aspire that?
Easy-ness for a few years where you have to be just a willing and good looking trophy that gets replaced as soon as your daddy/whoever finds something better?
>>
>>5602834
i wish this wasn't true...
>>
>>5603036
>But this only works for a very small amount of females that fall into a very specific type.

Haha, bullshit! Even the hambeasts I know can get their man to do anything for them, no matter how spoiled and whiny they get.
>>
>>5602638
I can understand that.
It's stressful to have to be the stoic bodyguard all the time who takes care of everything if you just want to be soft too and have someone to take care of you.

Honestly, find a partner that wants to do these things for you.
Some women are not into the whole "I'm a princess, take care off me" bullshit either, so why should every man like the opposite?
A good relationship still means that both give 100%, it's not healthy anyway if one can always rely on the other while the other has to do all the work and provide security on their own.

>>5602660
How well do you know these couples and what happens behind closed doors?
I know quite a few myself where it seems like the guy is "the rock", but most of them can only do that with a wife at their side who helps them.
They don't just carry the whole family life on their own shoulders.

>>5602705
How old are you?
Do you think it will always stay like that?
How did you behave when you still were a guy?

And isn't it actually depressing that shit is easier because expectations are so much lower?
The reason they are lower is usually because people think you just can't fulfill 'em anyway.
I personally would like things to be "more difficult" because people believe I can handle them versus getting the idiot treatment because they don't think I'm good enough for more.
>>
>>5603097
But that's not because females got it easier but because the man in their life lacks a spine.
Don't say women got it easier when the men in their life are whiny pussies who would do everything as long as they get someone to fuck or to validate their existence.
>>
File: 1452051707142.jpg (44 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1452051707142.jpg
44 KB, 251x231
>>5599137
>now I really want to see a sissy trying to fuck a girl but getting all flustered and tired after a couple thrusts, that would be kawaii as fuck to be honest.
My sex life in a nutshell. It's embarassing. I struggle to get hard and I cum so fast I just want to make the other person happy ;_;
>>
>>5603113
>How well do you know these couples and what happens behind closed doors?
I don't mean that their lives are some kind of fairytale, and that they are completely passive. With my personality, I would just much rather prefer the female role to the male role and can't really picture myself being successful at the male role. And I would much rather be the behind the scenes person keeping things running, and helping someone be outwardly successful and seemingly on top of things than to be putting myself out there, if that makes sense. I'm just jealous that women can get that by default.
>>
>>5603113
>How old are you?
>Do you think it will always stay like that?
To some degree at least yes
>How did you behave when you still were a guy?
I was struggling to meet the expectations of my parents and peers. Feeling depressed and self conscious because no one found me attractive. Feeling inadequate often. I wasn't that unhappy as a kid I think but once puberty and HS started life was pretty lame.
>And isn't it actually depressing that shit is easier because expectations are so much lower?
No, its awesome, I'm just as component as I was before except now the reward for success is even greater.
>The reason they are lower is usually because people think you just can't fulfill 'em anyway.
And then they're pleasantly surprised when I do, and I don't get scolded if I fail
>I personally would like things to be "more difficult" because people believe I can handle them versus getting the idiot treatment because they don't think I'm good enough for more.
I haven't really had this happen to me so maybe my mind could change, but I honestly much prefer the treatment I'm getting now to how it was before
>>
>>5603120
I didn't say the men were whiny pussies. I said their wives were whiny and spoiled, and the men put up with it.

You're right though, it doesn't make their life easier when their husbands buy them new vehicles, pay for the vast majority of their new houses, do all the renovations in said houses, pay of their student loans for them, etc., etc...
>>
>>5603175
And some women are jealous because they'd rather do the male role.
Society is fucked for everyone who doesn't want to do "their" role and instead do the other.

>>5603187
> I was struggling to meet the expectations of my parents and peers. Feeling depressed and self conscious because no one found me attractive. Feeling inadequate often. I wasn't that unhappy as a kid I think but once puberty and HS started life was pretty lame.

Do you think things would have been different if you felt and behaved different back then too?
i.e. how much of your world was shit because you were male versus because you were miserable as male?

>>5603193
>and the men put up with it
Because they are whiny pussies.
If you put up with someone being a whiny spoiled bitch you are at least 50% of the problem too.

Women only got it as easy as the men in their life make it for them.
That's not a default state. There are still plenty of women with male figures in their life that are treated like shit, not allowed to make own decisions and only get their shit paid because they are not allowed to have their own money and buy their own stuff.
That's really a privilige?
>>
>>5601715
lol
>>
File: feelingbad.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
feelingbad.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>>5603162

>tfw you will never get to watch this anon try to fuck a girl with her small, feminine penis
>tfw you will never watch the girl giggle as anon fails to keep it up for even three thrusts
>tfw you will never get to hear the girl explain to anon that since she's too girly to have sex as a man she'll just have to be fucked by one instead, after which you get to rail both of them and then they learn to deepen their relationship with each other by sharing your dick in a cooperative blowjob / makeout session
>>
>>5603251
>Do you think things would have been different if you felt and behaved different back then too?
>i.e. how much of your world was shit because you were male versus because you were miserable as male?
I'm not really sure what you're asking. Obviously my life would've been different if I felt different but that would imply my conditions or psyche were somehow different back then. I can't really speculate about a hypothetical like that.
I do think that a lot of my feelings are a direct result of gender role pressure though, it was difficult not just because I was male but because I had the expectations of maleness placed upon me.
>>
File: 1453610705902.jpg (303 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453610705902.jpg
303 KB, 700x1000
>>5603285
that's so lewd anon. I don't even know what a man feels like.
>>
>>5603286
Sorry, English isn't my first language.

I try to look at it a bit different: I know a lot of guys that think their life is shit, that people around them are shit and so on.
However, a lot of them are miserable by default and people pick up on that.
If you are a loser that can barely take a shower and speak a normal sentence it's normal others might dislike you.
And it's easier to think it's because of stuff you can't control instead because of the way you behave and act.

So, in your case, I wanted to know if your own problems vanished because you behave differently (because you feel better now in your role and people pick up on that), or if it's really just as easy as "well, I'm a woman now, of course shit is easy now!".
>>
>>5602720
>Ye. I pretty much don't believe in trannies at all. I just think that boys just want their lives being less complicated and hard than a girl's. Especially when you are gay.
No, some of us are strong independent women that don't need no man.
>>
>>5602720

So you were the one who posted >>5599252?
>>
>>5593525
i wasn't able to become a hot guy because i'm a klinefeltercuck
>>
>>5603917
No, different anon.
>>
>>5602712

So are you the one who posted >>5599252?

>>5604044

I don't know how the hell I quoted you. I meant to quote >>5602712
>>
>>5604150
Oh. Yeah. I was just shitposting for the most part, and partly being salty that cis-girls have it so much better than femboys and trannies.
>>
>>5604150
I do like this >>5601077 scenario though.
>>
File: 1452745195148.jpg (18 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
1452745195148.jpg
18 KB, 438x428
>>5604314
>being salty that cis-girls have it so much better than femboys and trannies.
They can't helicopter penis though.
>>
File: 1453592704340.jpg (23 KB, 255x250) Image search: [Google]
1453592704340.jpg
23 KB, 255x250
>>5604404
>>
File: 1431274829285.jpg (12 KB, 220x274) Image search: [Google]
1431274829285.jpg
12 KB, 220x274
>>5604314
>>5604325

I figured >>5601118 was a different anon at the time. But then who are they?

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I liked coming up with it.
>>
File: facerig.png (1 MB, 1238x718) Image search: [Google]
facerig.png
1 MB, 1238x718
>>5601071

>Why can't virtual reality just let me be a waifu to someone already. This gif makes me so sad

But that gif is of a program you can get right now (I know because that's what I did recently after reverse image searching it and finding out what it was from). And it already does let you map your facial expressions in real time to whichever avatars you have available. So you could use it for skyping with someone else to be their waifu if you wanted to. Also it has voice pitch settings for the output audio, so if you make your own computer's audio device the input and use the program's virtual audio device for the output with the voice pitch adjusted to a higher frequency you can then interact with someone else through skype in both sight and sound as their waifu.

PS: Used the view where the avatar is overlaid on top of your normal webcam video just because I thought the juxtaposition between her and actual me was funny, but you're not actually forced to look at the ugly real you at all when you use this program. There are imaginary backgrounds you can use instead and you can get something more like the OP picture where you're able to look at your webcam video in a smaller window to the left of the avatar to compare how your expressions and the avatar's are synching up.
>>
>>5592604
cute>not cute
>>
>>5601635
Yeahhhhhhhh pretty sure femininity and masculinity are 90% socialisation. And there's so much overlap between sexes anyway. gr8 b8 though m8
>>
ITT: Men who want to be little girls daydream about how nice it is to be a little girl

lmao it's like being femenine and a woman hasn't meant being the punching bag for humanity for all of human history, VERY much so in the modern day. The ""perfect" and "confident" impression you idiots get from a pretty girl is first and foremost a projection, that girls learn how to give off in preteen/teenage years. Because otherwise you're seen as vulnerable, and weak- girls get bullied, raped, beaten, and shit on constantly. Thrown away and cheated on just like anyone.

Seriously, the gender dysphoria thing and whether or not life is better as either gender... has nothing to do with reality.
>>
>>5605336

I actually bought that program I think during the Winter Sale ending 2014. The only webcam I can use is a PlayStation Eye (for the PS3) and the quality of the image is so low, FaceRig always thought my eyes were closed (and they were fairly small at the time. My PC is too slow to run it too.

I didn't know they had anime avatars. When did that happen?
>>
>>5605702

>lmao it's like being femenine and a woman hasn't meant being the punching bag for humanity for all of human history, VERY much so in the modern day.

Can't you just purchase and carry a gun? Modern technology makes a lot of the male strength advantages no longer very important, guns being one good example. Another is how people making their living today. If you're in a developed nation, there's a good chance your job will involve tasks that have nothing to do with physical strength, like using a computer and communicating through phones.
>>
>>5605336
Voice correction always, ALWAYS sounds like transparent shit and inhuman. And the overlay sometimes fails, and your sweaty, acne-scarred ugliness will shine through. Just do it right, you closetcase fucktard.
>>
>>5605756
>be female
>live on own and support self with two jobs
>far away from hometown, struggling to make friends being shy and normal-tier
>one job involves practicing femininity, pretending to smile and be cheerful all day as a waitress, get treated like shit with bad tips
>other job involves sitting at a desk and answering phones like a machine
>never be taken seriously in either bc of being female

I want to know anon... how you can possibly equate an entire gender just with physical strength.
>>
>>5605750

>Winter Sale ending 2014

I didn't know about this until yesterday, but first what I did was got the older version like what you're talking about because I didn't have Steam and just got it off of some random unofficial free download from the internet. Then I realized it didn't have any of the anime avatars like the one in the OP of this thread, and even when I followed instructions on how to add them from files I got elsewhere, it wouldn't work because you need a newer version with the Live2D integration module to get that stuff to work.

So finally after searching around for a while it seemed like the most sensible thing to do was to actually set up Steam and pay for the two programs (Facerig and the Live2D integration module). Wasn't that big of a deal since I think facerig was only like $15 and the Live2D integration module was even cheaper (like $3 I think). And it was definitely worth it in my opinion, not just because of the support for the anime avatars or any other custom avatar you can find and download off the internet, but also because everything runs a lot smoother compared to the older version, the original options are a lot more fleshed out and a bunch of new features are available that weren't in the older version.

>When did that happen?

I think I remember seeing the videos when I was google-ing around about this stuff were all dated December 2015, so very recent if I'm remembering correctly.

>>5605767

>Voice correction always, ALWAYS sounds like transparent shit and inhuman.

I don't understand people like you who are convinced a particular sort of technology is forever going to remain poor quality. Did you also think 3D graphics in video games would always look like Mario 64? Anyway, it did sound like shit on that first version I had downloaded, but on the newer one it actually sounds pretty impressive to me. Not planning on actually using this program to interact with other people anyway though.
>>
>>5605702
Most of the people who want to be girls are those who have already tried and failed at being men. They're going to get bullied either way, at least as girls they're not expected to be strong and dominant.
>>
>>5605844
>be me
>be male waiter
>get less tips than waitresses because not pretty girl
>be me
>be unemployed
>can't get front desk receptionist job because male
>>
File: hammer time.png (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hammer time.png
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>5605876
This + Grass is Greener syndrome.
>>
File: B417UwaIMAISMHz.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
B417UwaIMAISMHz.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
>>5605959

>can't get front desk receptionist job because male
>>
>>5601740

Radical feminism is A KIND of second-wave feminism, but there were other kinds. Second wave feminism just means the period of feminism in the 1960s and 1970s and a bit of the 1980s, (where first-wave means pre-1960s but in particular the suffrage movement: second wave feminists are so called because it was a period of increased feminist activism after a relative lull, ie a "second wave") there were many different schools of feminism in this period, some radical and moderate, some pro-sex and some anti-sex. Second-wave feminists weren't entirely supportive of the sexual liberation of the 1960s, but they weren't a "reaction" to that. If anything, second wave feminism was in a big way a reaction to the sexual norms of the 1950s, the expectation that women were required to be housewives.
>>
>>5598941
>Why do straight girls still fall in love with guys anyway?
Because the vast majority of real people are not 4chan special snowflakes.
>>
>>5605959
Male waiters make more in tips than female waitresses, and have less instances of harassment (both direct and sexual) from customers during the work day. I don't have any idea where you're getting your data.
>>
>>5605858
You've just become more delusional, it's not gotten better. The difference between a manly voice and a girly voice isn't even pitch. It's resonance, cadence, and melodic differentiation, which are all done by the speaker and cannot be compensated for live by any program you could ever have access to. The algorithms are far too complex, and the compression artifacts alone would be a massive tell.

It's always going to sound fake as shit. Just practice a feminine voice properly.
>>
>>5592604
I like being masculine, after my divorce I moved out to the country and decided I wanted to be a country boy and have been doing it since for the past four years, but I've really discovered I don't mind anyone who liked being feminine.
>>
>>5606547

>The difference between a manly voice and a girly voice isn't even pitch. It's resonance, cadence, and melodic differentiation

If someone had the resonance, cadence, and melodic differentiation of a girl but the pitch of a man, they'd just sound like a flamboyantly gay man.
>>
>>5605876
Oh hey, its me. Except that wasn't the entire reason for transition, just a nice side benefit. Also the concept of a "failed" man is stupid. We're humans, not wild animals. We don't have to be bound to gendered behavior.
>>
>>5606568
can I live with you?
>>
>>5606581
No. A flamer misses the resonance. There is SEVERE overlap between the natural pitches of the sexes. Of those three, it is actually where the voice resonates primarily -- head or chest -- which is the most significant indication for the listener.
>>
>>5592604
Because girls are cute and desired just for existing and men are hairy monstrosities that have no inherent value in todays society outside of their slavish devotion to a meaningless career.

This is why women can get jobs as cuddlers and internet stream sluts and men cant.
>>
>>5598941
penises and beards are great
>>
File: 1453612532877.jpg (13 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1453612532877.jpg
13 KB, 380x380
>>5606876
>>
File: 1449333623587.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1449333623587.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>5606876

>beards
>>
>>5606854
>Because girls are cute and desired just for existing
They're literally only desired for sex.
>>
>>5606854
There are plenty of men who slut around and are famous for it. There are men whose entire careers are being loud and attractive on the internet. There are quite a lot of men who do nothing at all except massage and cuddle and stroke -- even an old gay man who rubs people with his head and has grossly huge nipples.

That's not women, idiot. You're just ugly.
>>
File: 75a879bd8d7f.gif (306 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
75a879bd8d7f.gif
306 KB, 300x199
>>5592604

Since you said "Even the non-trannies want to be feminine" I feel this question isn't directed at me because I am a tranny, I will answer just in case though.

I really don't want to be seen as masculine. Not for anything in any way. I see myself as a woman, and whenever anyone innocently says or implies (meaning they don't know I'm trans) I'm a man and good at it or that I need to be, I feel bad because that's what they truly see me as, what they think the "correct me" is.
>>
>>5592604
less responsibility
more inward focus on things like grooming, beauty

it's the natural conclusion of the lessening of the role of men in society.
>>
>>5592604
illusion of safety
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.