[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's what I often wonder about traps and trannies - How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 40269959hYu.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
40269959hYu.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
Here's what I often wonder about traps and trannies

- How do they accept that they will never be a REAL woman/man?

I mean sure they think they're a man/woman and they changed their genitals, but deep down, they will never be the real thing they feign to be.

Just really wondering here. Can Trans/trap people ever feel real?
>>
>>5592290
No, but what do we have to lose? A life as male would have obviously not worked either.

Noone said it doesn't sting, but not as much as before.
>>
Idk the fact that I'm trans almost never crosses my mind until I visit 4chan.

I don't not feel real. It's not something that bothers me?
>>
Tfw trap but want to bury my dick so far in that trap's asshole that she moans like a bitch.
>>
File: received_992727444119977.gif (640 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
received_992727444119977.gif
640 KB, 400x226
Is that the best to got?
>>
Is that a trap in op? I don't believe it
>>
>>5592494
Well, her butt says yes.
And she's asian anyway. They can swap back and forth however they want
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453490852094.jpg (56 KB, 968x648) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453490852094.jpg
56 KB, 968x648
I am taking a stand as a proud transgender, intersex, pan sexual female.

We are real women.
>>
>>5592290
How does anyone accept anything?

I'll never have an IQ of 180. My dick will never be 9 inches long. I will never be 6'7. I will never be a triceratops.

Is everyone alive not dealing with the reality of what they'll never be?
>>
>>5592514
No you're just baiting like a newfag.
>>
>>5592534
I am not new at being a fag.
>>
>>5592494
its not a trap

its a real woman

her name is dariej
>>
>>5592518
Yes

there is acceptance of the facts sure.

It's hard to get that from trannies since its all about deception and a little bit of self delusion
>>
>>5592290
Can we ever feel real? Yeah. When dysphoria is behind you, you can often forget about your circumstances and feel "real" until something happens to remind you.

Can we feel cis all the time? Well, no. That's probably unrealistic.

How do we accept that we're different from people? Well, I guess you grieve about it, feel sad or mad about it, and get used to it. It's important to try not to let it make you feel undesirable or let it affect your self-esteem in other ways.
>>
>>5592612

Gender itself is fake. Relationships are based on delusion. Thinking you're at all intelligent or in control, of anything, is delusion.

If you think transsexuals are more deluded than others then you're lacking perspective.
>>
Masc cis bi guy who occasionally crossdresses when alone, people call me a trap or whatever when they see my pics but ive never wanted to be a girl and i dont really have the body or voice for it its just i have long hair and I'm asian so i guess I look a little fem.

Being a woman sucks i dont know why i would ever want to live as one i love being a guy
>>
We're already real women and men, some of us just don't look the part. :)
>>
>>5592692
>It's important to try not to let it make you feel undesirable or let it affect your self-esteem in other ways.

that parts really fucking hard
>>
>>5592606
She a mutt? She doesnt look pure asian
>>
File: ck7qnGT.jpg (84 KB, 900x622) Image search: [Google]
ck7qnGT.jpg
84 KB, 900x622
>>5592290
Reality is deception anyway. What does it matter how I dress up the chassis. Male, female? Sentients plagued by samsara either way. I must be true to my expression, however little comfort it brings me. And all my blessings and hospitality to those who love me for my honesty.
>>
>>5592290
My trans girlfriend and I sometimes talk about this, even tho she understand she can't be a full woman and have children with me, we both pay no attention to this and since I accepted how she is I just give her all my support
>>
> how do trannies accept they will never be real?
Either we pass so well we dont need to accept it, we delude ourselves, or kill ourselves.
Its not rainbows and butterflys being a tranny
>>
>>5593576
I agree. It's totally no joke. It only happens when you stop relying on other people to validate you, and it begins when you can be unashamed to be who you are as a person.
>>
Well past a certain point, it doesn't really matter. After surgeries, the only thing different is that I wont be able to have kids, and my karyotype will be XY. I could honestly care less about that. I have other issues that keep me distracted from my trans issues.
>>
>>5594772
Pretty damn close to the latter.
And I got FFS in 2 fucking months. Why do I feel so shit regardless? I feel no excitement at all.
>>
>>5592290
how do amputees accept that they will never have real legs?
they really don't (assuming they don't become delusional), they just bear with it and get prostheses because it makes them feel a bit better
>>
>>5595137
Pretty much this.
>>
Feel real? Are you fucking kidding me, nigger?
>>
People who identify as transgender just need to understand that gender stereotypes are socially constructed and that they can have a feminine personality in a male body and vice versa.

They could actually be happy if they exorcised gender stereotypes out of their psyche.
>>
>>5592822
relationships are based on genitalia
>>
>>5601691
They don't actually want this. It is basically a fetish of being a living fuckdoll for transwomen, or a savage rapist ox for transmales.
>>
>>5592290
I don't really give a shit to be honest. I ain't really doing this to prove to society at large that I am the girlies girl that ever did wear a dress, I'm doing it because it's how I feel comfortable living. I'm not here to fuckin' impress you, matey.
>>
File: 1448392212018.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1448392212018.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>5601918
power to you.
>>
>>5601967
so deep kyler
>>
>>5592290

this >>5595137
i've accepted i'll never be cis and i don't mind it. i'm happy with just being me and doing things that make me happy. what else can you do?
>>
>>5601691
>have masculine personality and masculine body but don't like the body
so what now? are you basically just getting triggered by people who want to socially transition?
>>
>>5592290
>all that lordosis and still no ass
>>
>>5592822
Underrated post comrade.
>>
>>5592290
Anyone who tries to force me to think or say that I'm not a real, whole person isn't worth my time. People talk a lot of shit about trans people that are insecure, or who have have delicate or shallow identities, or who get "offended" all the time, but if you feel driven to force someone you don't know to debate the validity of their humanity because it doesn't fit into the pre-existing rules of your personally constructed safezone, that's your problem not theirs.
>>
Sexual reassignment surgery is not a proven cure of gender dysphoria. It's a procedure invented by a pedophile named John Money who didn't even do the first surgery based on gender identity of the child. He just wanted to make the brothers fuck, and then they eventually killed themselves (not kidding).

Allowing someone to live a delusion is the worst thing you could do for their mental health. Eventually they have that realization that they will never be a woman, that it'll require thousands of dollars of maintenance, that they can't ever have sex without lube, and that when they get old they're going to look like a freak. Hence why they kill themselves so frequently.

Treatment should start with acceptance of who they are, and to give up delusions of femininity, not encouraging unproven major surgery.
>>
>>5606187
>Sexual reassignment surgery is not a proven cure of gender dysphoria.
It's never been touted as a cure, just the most effective treatment medicine has developed to date.

>It's a procedure invented by a pedophile named John Money
Incorrect. The surgery was brought to Western Medicine by Magnus Hirschfeld and first performed by Kurt Warnekros at the Dresden Municipal Women's Clinic in 1930.

The Remier case, carried out by John Money, had little to nothing to do with the sexual reassignment of transsexuals. It was centered on the research of children born with intersex genitalia. If anything, it provided direct evidence that gender identity is most likely neurological, and unrelated to superficially visible primary and secondary sexual characteristics. Ironically, your use of it as a "gotcha" piece to attack trans people merely brings to light that the findings Money expected to have (that gender is a complete social construct and can be taught to someone so long as their genitalia matches their identity) were effectively missing. It turns out that someone has a gender identity regardless of how their body physically develops. So in an attempt to prove his bias about gender (one that mimicked that of radical feminism at the time) through immoral means, he accidentally gave trans evidence to support their identities.

>Treatment should start with acceptance of who they are, and to give up delusions of femininity
Of course this feeds into the narrative that you need to feel comfort within your overly simplistic worldview. Trans people (specifically trans women of fucking course) need to be delusional, misogynistic, or inherently sick and out to get you... somehow... because if they're not, your shoddily-constructed version of reality comes tumbling down around you. Stop projecting your identity crisis and sexual insecurity onto trans people. They did nothing to you.
>>
>>5606353
I should add that the Remier study began in 1966, a full 36 years after sexual reassignment surgery had first been utilized by Western doctors.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.