[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bottom bf has slutty past. Anyone else's parter had one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: 1453270891005.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453270891005.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
Bottom bf has slutty past. Anyone else's parter had one? Bothers me everyday.
>>
File: 6574565464.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
6574565464.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>past

Even if that is true, past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior. It should bother you. I recommend you grow a spine and stop being a cuck.
>>
>bottom
>slut
Any downsides? Sounds like fun.
>>
>>5591454
>Any downsides?
VDs.
>>
>past
Oh yeah, it's totally in the past and they're totally just not sluts anymore. Newfound believer in the spirit of Jesus Christ and all that jazz.
>>
>>5591454
well for people with human emotions like love and commitment then it's a big downside.
>>
OP here

>>5591454

When I make love to him I can't help but think how his body was abused and used.

>>5591496
He blamed it on insecurity and depression. He's much different now than he was before I met him.
>>
Mines used to be a big slut and still has a huge sex drive.

It pushed me away because I felt like I couldn't satiate that lust
>>
>>5591669
>When I make love to him I can't help but think how his body was abused and used.
Yeah he's been a sentient jiz rag for a while

>He blamed it on insecurity and depression
Oh I'm sure he did. And what if he feels insecure or depressed again? And do you even honestly buy that?
He's a slut, he's used goods. Do you honestly want to go to bed each night next to somebody's used gym sock?
If you can stomach it then that's great but I know I couldn't.
>>
>>5591403
This is coming from a slut. We wont change, yes some of us will be physically loyal to only you but, our eyes will always wander, we will flirt if given the chance, your friends secretly want to fuck us, and we are still in contact with old fuck buddies.
>>
>>5591689
What kind of boyfriend would you want then? Also, what constitutes as slutty I'm your opinion?

>>5591424
You know I could overlook this but when he gets mad he's a real dick. He's called me things and been abusive. If I wasn't the physically bigger person he'd probably be hitting me too.
>>
OP here again and the previous post

>>5591780
What makes a slut? How many partners or what? I call my bf one because he's sexted a lot, been theating submissive one, and used to talk to a lot of guys and post attention seeking pics
>>
>>5591424
Implying sucking cock isn't the ultimate cuckoldism. I'm a broken straight male... I'm demoralized and emasculated, brb have to jerk off to the idea of getting gang banged like the little bitch I am.
>>
>>5591792
I think you'rea slut if you're freely giving away yourself sexually to someone who is not your partner.
>>
>>5591669
He made a decision to use and abuse his body because he liked it. Don't say it like it wasn't up to him. I'm insecure and depressed as fuck and I never became a slut, a drunk, or a junkie. We are all accountable for our choices. The fact that he doesn't own up to it and instead is trying to remove himself from any responsibility should be a major red flag. How do your arguments look like? Is he ever willing to admit fault, or is it always you who is doing something wrong?
>>
>>5591669
Insecurities coupled with depression is the most toxic combination. It never just "goes away". It's never just a simple change. Tackling depression and insecurities is a huge battle, and he seems to have tackled it through being a major slut which just makes things worse.

>He's much different now
Everyone's different with a new man.
>>
OP here

>>5591844
It's always my fault according to him.

>>5591883
It has been. I've been patient trying to help his mental health.

>>5591813
So anyone who has had casual sex?
>>
My gf has a very slutty past, and it really doesn't bother me at all. I'm not really into all that purity/corrupted stuff, and even if I was, the past is the past and I love her now.
>>
>>5591925
>It's always my fault according to him.
Get out while you can.
>>
>>5591969
come back and post when she cheats, I love good updates
>>
>>5591969
Say you're fucking someone with the history of murdering their romantic partners. Is the past still just the past, or would you reconsider what that means for your safety? She's going to cheat, hell, she's probably doing it right now.
>>
OP here

>>5591969
How slutty? Give me details I'm a random Internet stranger with the same situation.
>>
>>5591975
>>5591986
I can't deny the possibility, but as far as I know, even though she's had a lot of casual sex, she's never cheated while in a relationship.
>>
>>5591969
Lol you sound like a dumb cuck
>>
>>5592020
She used to go to parties, get drunk as fuck, and have orgies. Occasionally, she'd get greeted by people she had no recollection of, and she would have to wonder if she slept with that person or not.
>>
>>5592029
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>5592035
Wait hold on are you a boy? How does it feel your gf did that stuff? How did you get past your gf's past? Also, and I'm just curious, are you into submission or cuck stuff in any way?
>>
>>5592035
How many more red flags do you need?
>>
>>5592035
She's literally a giant red flag manufacturing plant

even if you're just shitposting, there are actually men this blind jfc
>>
>>5592058
>>5592084
I'm a girl.

I feel kind of bad for her because I know she regrets that period of her life, and it was easy for me to accept because she was up-front about it before we started dating.

No, I'm not into cuck stuff, but she's the more aggressive one in bed, so I guess I'm a sub.
>>
>>5592105
B I G
R E D
F L A G S
>>
>>5592109
These flags ain't just for attracting mates
>>
>tfw you are your bottoms first everything

Feels gud
>>
>>5592131
OP here

To help fair I'm the first who's cum inside him without a condom, the first he's rimmed, the first time make him cum hands free, and his first actual love.
>>
>>5591403
To some degree, yes. I've gotten over it for the most part. I've only had sex with two people before my current boyfriend whereas he has had sex/fooled around with countless guys and some of them he's currently friends with and I interact with occasionally. When I told him I was open-minded about monogamy I think that somehow made him think it was okay for him to tell me that he slept with X after I met X only 10 minutes ago.

It doesn't help that our sex drives don't exactly sync up and he's done stuff with past hook-ups/exes that he hasn't done with me. If anyone else was in this situation I'd tell them to just break up with the guy.
>>
>>5592170
What makes you stay if youre telling others to leave?
>>
>>5592232
Just the fear of breaking up and not being able to find anyone good for me. I live in a small country and can barely find people I have stuff in common with, least of all gay people that are comfortable with themselves, intelligent and attractive. Also, when sex is out of the equation, the relationship is perfect and I couldn't imagine being happier to be honest.

We did have a lengthy and honest discussion about our sex life (he's the one with the lower libido, ironically) and I also mentioned him talking about his past but that was literally only last Sunday so I haven't had the opportunity to see a change.

OP should just do the same. Just go for broke if it's bothering you that much.
>>
My ex was a pretty big slut as well (we broke up because I moved away).
But he had slept with probs like 400-500 different guys over the course of about 15-20 years or so.
I was never comfortable doing bareback but other than a little bitching here and there everything was just fine. He seemed pretty loyal and didn't really go out very much at all so I wasn't very worried. I never got any std's and I was already vaccinated for hpv. He didn't get cold sores or anything so no worry about the herps.

Gay guys lie so often so it's not like I care how many people they've slept with, it's probably not true anyway. I have no problem with using condoms for the entirety of my relationships, in fact I prefer it, so past sexual history isn't a big deal for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1280x853
>>5591403
>tfw bottom
>tfw used to be slut
lol people change nigga

you already know deep down whether he gonna cheat or not if thats your concern
>>
>>5591925
Yes having casual sex makes you a slut
>>
>>5591969
Girls like her will break your heart when youre so happy and least expect it. Just know she already has other guys lined up when the relationship ends
>>
>>5592479
OP are you worried he's gonna cheat or do you want a virgin? There's a difference and you need to break up now if you think this will keep on you.
Otherwise, try to let it go dude!
>>
>>5592479
>used to be slut
>shitposting on /lgbt/
lol
>>
>>5592540
>i dont understand
lol
>>
>>5591403
Ooh ooh ohh! You the guy who has a femboi who slutted it around before you? I think he was a bitch who mentions how his ex had a bigger dick and dominated him and took his virginity, just to make you jealous.
>>
>>5592762
Ha wow you people have a good memory. But he wasn't the one that took his virginity. What advice do you have? I'm still at a loss.
>>
Am I a slut if I've sucked two dicks? It was just once each, years apart. Also I've only had one serious girlfriend.
>>
>>5593247
>sucking dick
>having a gf
If you're bi then you're automatically a slut, anon.
>>
>Anyone who's had sex in the past is automatically not worth your time and you're a beta xD
Sure is /r9k/ here.
Anyways, your bf sounds like a priss and a cunt, break up with him. I know it's not as easy as that, I was in a similar situation with an emotionally abusive ex, but anon, you don't have to take that shit. This isn't the forties where you have to cling on to the one half decent faggot for miles, find someone better.
>>
>>5592105
How do you know she wouldn't do that again when she gets drunk? It sounds like she has no self control when drinking and the memory lapse makes her sound even more untrustworthy
>>
>>5593343
Are you referring to OP? I'm OP. Most of his slutty days were when he was underage. Once he turned legal he stopped all of that. I feel bad because his ex, who was significantly older, was the one who used him. I hate him.
>>
>>5593275
19 y/o Virgin. I consider myself bi. Don't plan on having sex until I find the right person tbqh. I don't get the bi slut meme.

The scum meme, I do. But the slut meme, I genuinely think is bs.
>>
OP here.

I decided to stay with him. Did I fuck up?
>>
Monogamy is for straight people anyway.
>>
>>5591403
at least he's not a girl
>>
>>5600194
Monogamy is for two human beans who love each other very much.
>>
>>5600194
Huh? Where'd that come from
>>
>>5591969
don't listen to these 4chan virgins! I'm happy for you :^)
>>
>>5600029
No, not really. If you're genuinely and profoundly bothered by his past then you either need to address it or you're agreeing to let it manifest inevitably as a huge burden on your relationship. Why opt into that? You're wasting both of your time and effort.
Everybody has a slutty side to them - we're animals - the important thing is monogamy and loyalty and as long as he gives you no reason to doubt him then you should have no grievances, really. If what you're bothered by is the 'purity' (or lack thereof) then you're an idiot, not only because gays have a ridiculous number of sexual partners but because you've obviously condoned it by fucking him anyway.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.