[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder how to approach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-01-22 08.43.58.png (13 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-22 08.43.58.png
13 KB, 630x630
I bit the bullet and created Facebook account (I don't do social media stuff) and installed tinder.

I got matched with about five white musc masc out-of-my-league dudes I have dreamt of I don't even know how to talk to them. Do they just swipe right everyone and filter out people later or do they really like my picture? I don't know what is general behavior here.

Obviously I don't want to blow out this opportunity so I have to make sure I'm doing it right... for some background info I never did hookup or apps. Mid 20 buff but bit overweight Asian. Not fem I have nothing against that trait though

Any suggestions advise tips or thoughts? I know generic things like don't be nervous be yourself yadayada I want some idea that isn't around but useful

Thanks in advance
>>
Are you a guy yourself?
>>
Yep I'm gay but not much experience no gay friend one three year relationship that went nowhere but mutual frustration
>>
>>5591236
Don't think too much about why they might have swiped you and you're matched, the point is you are matched now.
Don't be surprised if matches suddenly disappears as well.
Have a clear idea of what it is you want, do you just want NSA sex, dates, someone to chat with.
Be open, a first movie doesn't have to be more than a simple hello, followed by how there day is or what they are looking for. The more you message people the more you'll find out what works and what doesn't.
>>
>>5591251
I should set my mind first here then. I don't know what I want here :( thanks for good advice
>>
>>5591262
I didn't mean that you should live by an iron law, it's ok to just be checking things out to see how you feel with the people as well but generally that can be seen as flaky and people can tend to be quick to lose interest then. Not a warning just a personal observation.

Some use tinder just as a confidence boost and don't have any intention of meeting or chatting with anyone, some use it to hook up, some use it to meet the partner of their life, so on and so forth.

If you want to chat with people and know more gay guys I'd use that line.
>>
>>5591273
Yes I wanted to have some friends or even partner. The problem is I'm not really available except weekend and kinda emotionally dead inside. I can make effort to make it work but I'm not sure I'm date ready. Well now I know what to fix and adjust and other stuff about this matter. Thanks for good insight :) it helped me to right direction
>>
>>5591294
I'm pretty sure you're not dead inside, and you won't know if you're date ready until you start dating. It's best not to think too much about it and be stuck in thinking because that can quickly lead you into thinking too much about it. Sometimes you have to jump into things and assess the eventual damage done afterwards.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.