[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey homoeroticals, I never met a homo in my life (Belgian)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452675811391.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1452675811391.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
Hey homoeroticals,

I never met a homo in my life (Belgian) I am pretty curious about your kind.

What is the happiest moment in your life and what is that saddest?

Also do you feel opressed?
>>
>>5590815
Tu parles français?
>>
>>5590868

Oui!

Is everybody shy here? TV learned me that Homo's are very outgoing
>>
>>5590815
>I never met a homo in my life
How did you manage to do that?

>Also do you feel opressed?
I'd call it 'unsafe' rather than oppressed, but I feel pretty unwelcome and things like that.
>>
>>5590815
Hello Belgian friend,

>What is the happiest moment in your life
I'm pulling a blank here, wow this is sad.

>what is the saddest?
I tried killing myself once. I had written a handful of personalized letters to family members and friends and even dropped them in the mail so I couldn't bitch out. I planned to take a lethal dose if barbituates and hang myself for good measure. I got too drunk and wound up waking up two days later on the floor of my apartment. It turns out the price of post had just went up by a few cents and my letters had been rejected and stamped return to sender.

I'm a pretty pleasant person in real life, actually. I just have staggering self loathing.
>>
>>5591469
I forgot

>do you feel oppressed?

No, not really. I l
>>
>>5590815
>happiest
When I started my PhD
>saddest
When me and my parents found out my brother stole a bunch of money from me to spend on weed
>oppressed
No. People don't even care that much.
>>
>>5590815
>What is the happiest moment in your life and what is the saddest?

Depressingly I can't answer either. I don't want to seem like the "I have no emotions, I'm so dark and edgy" type but I can't remember the last time I felt very strongly about anything. I'll blame it on my insomnia.

>Do I feel Oppressed?

No but I don't feel welcome. People are very awkward around LGBT people here; they either A) really don't want to be seen as homophobic so they basically drop all personality and don't talk, B) Don't want to seem like that A) and make all sorts of Gay jokes and ask odd sexual questions to seem like they are comfortable, when really their clearly not or C) Quite clearly don't like the idea of gay blokes "in their sight" and whilst not openly admitting it, seem very cold and make their views clear.

Or I'm a just a tired fuckwit who delusionally projects things onto people out of paranoia. Idk i try to make as little human contact as possible, I hate the feeling of being judged.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.