[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oppression thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15
File: nwn92pBpRJ1rs4ej4o1_1280.jpg (287 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
nwn92pBpRJ1rs4ej4o1_1280.jpg
287 KB, 1280x1280
Is it possible for a qt Russian twunk to get an asylum in US, Canada or Gayrope?
>>
>>5588406
>qt
>Russian
pick one
>>
File: Arkasha.jpg (23 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
Arkasha.jpg
23 KB, 220x255
>>5588413
Not knowing that Russians make the best /cuteboys/.
>tfw You will never take a Russian femboy refuge into your home and share your bed with him.
>>
File: 63e9f3a2e1f7acf83a90c86509e.jpg (166 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
63e9f3a2e1f7acf83a90c86509e.jpg
166 KB, 1024x680
>>5588551
You're right, but then, when we turn 25, joyless life in that cuntry turns us into this
>>
>>5588406
Not asylum, but moving into canada isn't so hard. Too bad it's the sweden of america, it's literally full of cucks and self defeating leftists.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x480
>>5588406
Let's hope so. I've always found the Slavic phenotype highly attractive. The high, almost feline cheekbones, the squat chin, the piercing gaze.

Plus Russian boys all have that steely eyed gaze from surviving god knows what. They have a stoical, resilient attitude. I don't know about twunks though. Russians usually look malnourished. They make good twinks.
>>
>>5589194
I live in a liberal part of the USA, and there are a few adopted Aloysha's on my grindr feed. At least more than zero. There's definitely some avenues for Russian lgbt to come to the states because of persecution.
>>
>>5589252
And how does that even happen? I always thought you had to be in a country on war to be even considered for refuge.
>>
>>5589194
> but moving into canada isn't so hard.
Actually it is pretty difficult to just show up at borders and get in. But, avenues to proper citizenship are lesser.
>>
>>5589387
That was what I was talking about, if you compare the US immigration laws to the canadian immigration laws you'll very much say that "it's not hard getting into canada".
>>
>>5589403
Yeah but if someone is explicitly looking for asylum, may more difficult.

Immigration is easier for sure, but people wind up just not liking Canada.
>>
File: 1412831966992.png (99 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1412831966992.png
99 KB, 340x340
>>5589485
Oh for fuck's sake, besides the stupid leftist ideals there's barely anything to complain about canada, good minimum wage, very low rate of homicides, good universities that are way cheaper than the ones on the US, good health care, prices aren't that high. What are people going to complain about? The cold?
>>
>>5589194
>Too bad it's the sweden of america, it's literally full of cucks and self defeating leftists
You can't compare Sweden and Canada. Swedish cucks think it's racists to hold gay parades in immigrant areas, because it contradicts with Muslim values lel

I also wouldn't mind going to Australia
>>
>>5588406
Ивaн, хape пидpить нa зapyбeжных бopдaх, никoмy нe нyжнa твoя зaдницa
>>
>>5589523
Yo, I never heard about Canada being too liberal, is that true? What are some examples of that? I know there are a lot of immigrants but hey, that's exactly what I would be if I moved there, right?
>>
I've never realised how hot Asian looking russians are.
>>
>>5589523
>good min wage
Not really. It seems like a good min wage but everything is expensive in comparison.

>good unis
Not really, again there are maybe like 3 good unis at most for each field across Canada. Most people wind up going to colleges.

>cheaper unis
Uh what? It's pretty expensive here, people in Ontario had to actually push to get a 30% tuition drop.

>The cold
Yeah, it does get cold and some people simply cannot adapt (or do not want to because they have the freedom to move where it's warmer).

>>5591084
There are a lot of immigrants who DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. Which is annoying as fuck, I love the immigrants who actually try to learn english and therefore try to take any chance they can get at practicing it - but others simply refuse. They form communities of their own culture in Canada, and now a majority of "cultures" in Canada don't actually work together and are just isolated.

>too liberal
Yeah if you basically disagree with anything the CBC says, you're looked at as a traitor. If you disagree with the concept of pride parades, you're a bigot. Disagree with muslims, you're xenophobic. We have 5 major parties - 3 of them are on the left, 1 on the "right" (more like center tbqh), and 1 is solely focused on Quebec.
>>
>>5591028
It's not 'racist', it's just stupid/foolish. It's the equivalent of holding a gay pride parade on a street full of religious fundamentalists. Going out of your way to create antagonism between different subcultures in your country is just stupid. And the only way to make a country where potential antagonism DOESN'T exist between subcultures would be to make it so there's only one subculture. And achieving that would really only be possible by exiling anyone who even begins to question any of your culture values, and that would make the USSR look like a libertarian paradise in comparison.
>>
File: qt belly.png (36 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
qt belly.png
36 KB, 300x190
I always felt that Les Slavs needed to be submitted to. That they need to lead in the relationship not bc they want it but because they need it. It's in their blood
>>
File: 123.jpg (14 KB, 495x67) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
14 KB, 495x67
>>5591481
yo, that sucks
where in the world can I move to if I just want apolitical and socially balanced place?

>>5591572
Funny enough, at some point in history 70% of Russians were slaves to the other 30%

>>5591411
Ah shit, you got us
What can I say, our whole country got raped by Chinggis Khan 1000 years ago
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>5591084
>"refugees welcome"
>feminists out of the ass
>intersectionality stupidity is widely believed
>muslims, niggers and redskins competing to see who whines louder
>people actually believe in cultural appropriation
>>5591481
I live on brazil, everything canada has is ten times better. Seems like you guys literally don't understand how good you have. I would list the things we have to deal with but I'm sincerely not sure if it's worth the effort.
>mfw I'll probably end up dead thanks to the heat wave we'll face this year.
>>
>>5591572

As a Slav top in a relationship with a qt twink, i'd agree with that hypothesis... but my bf is also slavic.

Clearly i am more slavic.
>>
>>5591075
A ты чтo тyт дeлaeшь, Semen? Я никoмy cвoю пoпy и нe пpeдлaгaю.

>>5591572
This is an outmoded pattern of relationship, which is even weird for heterosexual couples

>>5591525
So by your logics it's ok to ban coloured people from entering ares where whites live? Let them rot in their ghettos
>>
>>5591653
>where in the world can I move to if I just want apolitical and socially balanced place?
Probably a small country that's financially well off.

>>5591687
>I live on brazil, everything canada has is ten times better.
To be fair though, in comparison to Brazil every country is 10x better because even though our politics suck, they aren't openly corrupt.
>>
>>5591953

>outmoded pattern of a relationship

Oh get fucked, if it ain't broke don't fix it Ivan. What doesn't work for you doesn't mean it also can't work for others.
>>
>>5591953
>So by your logics it's ok to ban coloured people from entering ares where whites live? Let them rot in their ghettos
No, and outright banning gay people from entering Muslim neighborhoods isn't okay either. But choosing to hold a pride parade in a neighborhood full of people with traditional values is just stupid, and the people who proposed holding it there were specifically intending to provoke violence. There are plenty of other places to hold a pride parade, and there is literally no reason to hold it somewhere full of people not likely to be accepting.
>>
>>5591980

>there is literally no reason to hold it somewhere full of people not likely to be accepting

Great then you retarded liberal shits, stop trying to hold pride parades in Eastern Europe, you're just making it worse for gays who want to live normal lives.
>>
>>5591964
>Probably a small country that's financially well off.
Like what exactly? Pretty much all of Europe is on it's way to becoming Islamic State 2.0
Canada is apparently super liberal as well, and America, well,is still America
Is New Zealand good maybe?
>>
>>5592001
>stop trying to hold pride parades in Eastern Europe
Who actually is? I've never heard of this.
>>
>>5592001
>gays who want to live normal lives
Gays can't live normal lives in Eastern Europe anyway

>>5591980
So it should be banned to wear hijabs in places where Christians live? It can provoke violence.
>>
>>5592027
I don't know, you'd have to do your own research. After all, you're the one wanting to move there.

>>5592043
>So it should be banned to wear hijabs in places where Christians live? It can provoke violence.
Don't see the problem of this tbqh.
>>
File: 1427115970725.png (25 KB, 223x223) Image search: [Google]
1427115970725.png
25 KB, 223x223
>>5591964
>in comparison to Brazil every country is 10x better
It's really taking it's toll on me, everyone here is generally very corrupt. The more I know people here the less I'm able to trust people in general.

Problem is, I'm a naturally submissive, I just need to feel desired, controlled and used on the bed. To be happy in a relationship I'd need to trust my partner.

Lastly I'm very fucking worried about entering a leftist country since I'm pretty much redpilled by normie standards (but not by /pol/ standards). Every time I talk with a canadian they come across as naive, ignorant (about human nature) and generally have an aggressiveness level so low that they certainly don't have what I need.

>>5591980
It's this shit that bothers me. Being provocative is what helped many of the minorities to get a better ground on society, those immigrants need to learn that they aren't on their original countries anymore, and that the culture which brought it to ruins should be left there, on those said ruins. If you don't want to respect the country's laws and culture then you shouldn't move to the said country in the first place.

That last part is why I'm worried about moving to canada, since they are pretty much pro-muslims.
>>
>>5592028

The West pays traitors to push for lgbt pride parades, that only make life worse for gays who just try to life their lives.

>>5592043

That's what you think from your Western high horse, i for one have no problem living my life, i just don't shove the fact i'm with a twink in my countrymen's faces all the time.
>>
>>5592055
Well you know what you want, so make it happen or die trying tbqh.

Also, how are brazilians in bed, asking by assumption that you've slept with some brazilian tops/verse-tops at least.
>>
>>5592052
>Don't see the problem of this
Ok then. But a coloured person can provoke violence even if they don't wear Muslim clothes.How can it be avoided? By Swedecuck logics, banning the coloured from entering white areas
>>
>>5592028
Man, I remember seeing a news report on "pro gay" demonstration in Russia, that shit was the saddest and funniest thing ever can't find that exact one though

It's good though, gay parades are retarded and degenrate
>>
>>5592055
>It's this shit that bothers me. Being provocative is what helped many of the minorities to get a better ground on society, those immigrants need to learn that they aren't on their original countries anymore, and that the culture which brought it to ruins should be left there, on those said ruins. If you don't want to respect the country's laws and culture then you shouldn't move to the said country in the first place.
Oh sure, if it's the gay people's choice to be provocative, and they think doing so can convince the immigrants to recognize that they have to accept the culture of their new country. But as I understand it, it wasn't the gays that made the decision, it was chosen by some outside group to try to make a political point.

>So it should be banned to wear hijabs in places where Christians live? It can provoke violence.
Probably not, I mean it's not really a black and white issue and it really depends on the specific situation. However holding some kind of major Christian event in a heavily Islamic area, or holding a similar Islamic event in an area full of Christian fundamentalists is a bad idea. Unless you're specifically trying to be provocative, it's better to hold them in a more neutral area. We shouldn't infringe on freedom of expression, but we also shouldn't go out of our way to provoke people either.
>>
>>5592079
Sounds like a good idea too tbqh.
>>
>>5592070
>That's what you think from your Western high horse, i for one have no problem living my life, i just don't shove the fact i'm with a twink in my countrymen's faces all the time
I live in paRushka myself. You live a life of a drug addict,you have to hide yourself every time, it can't be called "normal life".
Anyway, how do gay parades prevent you from having sex with your twunk?
>>
>>5592073
>Well you know what you want, so make it happen or die trying tbqh.
No I don't.
>asking by assumption that you've slept with some brazilian tops/verse-tops at least.
I'm in the closet, being gay here isn't exactly safe. My family would probably kill me since it's a mix between military and Catholics.

>>5592082
>Oh sure, if it's the gay people's choice to be provocative, and they think doing so can convince the immigrants to recognize that they have to accept the culture of their new country. But as I understand it, it wasn't the gays that made the decision, it was chosen by some outside group to try to make a political point.
I think it's useful even if the said group didn't realize it, the only way to make those backward thinkers more accepting is through exposition and desensitization. And I agree with the political point they were trying to make, as more areas get more populated by refugees with homophobic views, more areas would be dangerous for lgbt people.
>>
>>5592089
Well, I think coloured people should be banned from entering white countries, not areas. :3
Poland is for Poles
UK is for Brits and Poles
>>
>>5592107
>No I don't.
Well you did just define a bunch of requirements and prefered traits so, you kind of do.

>I'm in the closet
Doesn't prevent you from having sex.

>military and Catholics
hot

>>5592110
you cheeky m8

>tfw no brit bf to politically dominate Canada with
>>
>>5592096

>Anyway, how do gay parades prevent you from having sex with your twunk

1) twink*
2) they attract an unusually high amount of attention and add fuel to anti-gay sentiment

The only times gays are attacked in Serbia is before, during, and after Pride Parades, or when they really, really go out of their way to make people around them flip their shit.
>>
>>5592136
>they attract an unusually high amount of attention and add fuel to anti-gay sentiment
Totally cuck logics.
>>
>>5592127
>Well you did just define a bunch of requirements and prefered traits so, you kind of do.
I do know what I want in a partner and I do know where I want to live, I just don't think that I'll find an alpha male on canada.
>Doesn't prevent you from having sex.
I wouldn't do sex outside a relationship. I need to trust someone and that takes time, I'm not the kind of person that either do hook-ups or cheats.
>>
>>5592161
Well there are other countries you can try finding that man. Don't ask me though, I've been trying to find one in canada for years now.
>>
>>5592027
>Like what exactly
Portugal, Greece, Spain?
>>
>>5592181

>those countries
>small
>financially well off

Fucking kek
>>
>>5592189
Then Iceland or New Zealand.
>>
File: shia.jpg (33 KB, 846x471) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
33 KB, 846x471
>>5592173
My theory about canadian being full of beta males just got another small confirmation.

I'd try to move into US but that requires you to be either:
>corrupt (break the law and enter illegally)
>rich (to get into a university or make a huge investment)
>immensely lucky (to find a guy to marry you)

I've thought of other countries, but since europe is out of cogitation too I'm basically out of ideas.
>>
not fem, but extremely submissive. I'm lucky I'm not fem otherwise idiots from obraz would stone me.
>>
>>5592210
>obraz
What is that?
>>
>>5592198
You can legally move to the US, it just takes time.

Wealthier arab nations with a substantial ex-muslim/christian population could possibly work, but I haven't done any research on that. Just not ready to move for another decade tbqh.
>>
>>5592218
>You can legally move to the US, it just takes time.
How exactly, because last I checked you'd need to be either hired by someone or marry someone. Neither of them are exactly an option for me.
>>
>>5592233
>marry someone
>not an option
Why? You're not very attractive?
>>
>>5592233
>(a) a close family member who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident; (b) an employer or special skill; (c) a special lottery of extra visas; (d) a special category for protected classes of people
>>
>>5592238
I've been told I'm very attractive, but you don't just find an american hanging around in brazil. Going for vocations on US would cost a fortune, we're in the worst financial crisis ever since the militaristic regime.

And I'm trying to move out of here because I want to keep my integrity, trying to get with a guy with the thought of using him to move out of this shithole would make me feel terrible.
>>
>>5592254
Lel, I've been pondering on moving to Brazil, Argentina or Chile, because those countries treat gays better than my native land.
Isn't Rio de Janeiro totally gay?
>>
>>5592253
>A
Don't have one
>B
It costs about US410k to move a person into the states, one needs to be basically a near genius to even be considered.
>C
Brazil isn't even on the list of the countries that receive those visas
>D
Never seen into those but I always though they were for war refugees. I'm almost sure that being gay on brazil doesn't count.

I've also heard of immigration lawyers and I don't know how they work there, here they cost a lot of money.

>>5592277
Totally gay and totally homophobic.
>>
>>5592298
>*US$10k
Just a small correction.
>>
>>5592298
> one needs to be basically a near genius to even be considered.
Well not really. You do need to be exceptional in some form, physically, mentally, or what have you.

Or just get lucky and find a spouse to move to.
>>
>>5592210

>obraz

Gde si brate srbine, sta ima?

>>5592215

An orthodox-fascist group in Serbia.
>>
>>5592253
Wait so are those literally the only ways one can move to America? I thought people are perfectly free to come as long as they do it legally, pass a background check and don't exceed any immigration quotas.
>>
>>5592346
Those are the 100% legally defined ways.

You can show up to the border and have immigrations deal with you and hope things turn out good, you can come as refugees from anywhere and claim XYZ, etcetc. There are a bunch of routes, but the ones listed are the certified legal routes that have the least amount of stress and obstacles.
>>
>>5592346
In Russia the American ambassador said gays can come to the American embassy and claim for asylum right there.
>>
>>5592210
Aлeкcaндp?
>>
>>5592346
Now you know why there are so many people talking about a immigration reform.

I have heard that it's really hard to be hired by an american company specially if are not in the U.S. already, so your only options are marrying someone, which as you know it's hard potentially unethical or moving to study, which costs a lot of money and hope you'll be picked by a company.
>>
>>5592385

You fucked up lad, the Serbian version of that name has an a at the end, and you should have said Aleksandre for it to have a chance of working...
>>
>>5592390
>I have heard that it's really hard to be hired by an american company specially if are not in the U.S
Uh what? This isn't true, especially if you half ass some technical skills.
>>
>>5592277
Ven a Argentina por fa
>>
>>5592396
It costs 2,325 for the hiring company if they have over 25 employees, plus the attorney costs. Now why would a company ever pay that when they could simply hire a US citizen?
>>
>>5592394
Petrovitch?
>>
>>5592446

Пeтpoвићy* :^)

Bonus points for trying though.
>>
>>5588551
>flat, lifeless hair styled in the worst way possible
>huge nose
>ugly mole
>bushy eyebrows
>thin upper lip
hows this attractive?
>>
>>5592455
Why does your h have a cross on it?
Why do you even have an h, Cepбия, what are you doing, stahp
>>
>>5592416
Perhaps. I luv Italians and Spaniards :3
>>
>>5592464

Muh reforms by Vuk Karadzic.

Your alphabet also got rekt over time, so did ours, we just kept a few letters you didn't.
>>
>>5592455
h-hi
>>
>>5592499

>implying

Имплициpaш дa cи cpбин? Jecи ли ти oнaј лик cтo јe пocтoвao кaкo јe cpeћaн штo нијe фeм инaчe би гa иcкacaпили Oбpaзoвци?
>>
>>5592457
I don't understand how you can ask tbqh
>>
>>5592434
Majority of businesses are under 20 employees. Actually, I believe it was 60% of registered businesses are actually single-person businesses.

Never mind the fact that tech companies regularly hire from other countries at cheaper rates than hiring entitled US citizens.
>>
>>5592524
>Majority of businesses are under 20 employees. Actually, I believe it was 60% of registered businesses are actually single-person businesses.
That's a fortunate information. Also I know that if you are an artist already getting money you can move into canada, does the US has that option as well? I do wonder how that works for people who work solely through the internet.
>>
>>5592511
No

I'm the Slav fetishist who wants that guy you are talking about to grow some balls and fuck me

A.P. pleasee
>>
Come to Germnay, we just imported a lot of oppressed people, I'm sure you'd get along with them since you are both so oppressed.
>>
>>5592553
Germany is a total shithole now, so no.
Also Cuckmany has no gay marriage, it's a total fucking oppression.
>>
>>5592546

He said he was submissive, so tough shit.

I'm a Slav too... and a dom top. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
>>
Any sexy buff top guys looking to emigrate to USA? single gay cutie here
>>
>>5592572
I'm a buff twunk, but I want another buff twunk like meself
>>
File: IMAG2541.jpg (620 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2541.jpg
620 KB, 1152x2048
>>5592592
>>
>>5592632
It's you? Neither buff nor cute, also looks like Jew
>>
>>5592561
>Also Cuckmany has no gay marriage, it's a total fucking oppression.
Really? I thought most civilized countries had legalized gay marriage by now.
>>
>>5592726
>Germany
>civilized
>>
>>5592569
I like when you nudge me
>>
slav tops are GOAT and due to being GOAT are exceptionally rare
>>
>MTW slav mtf
>No chaser U.S. citizen to merry
>>
>>5592726
lmao. we have a "eingetragene Lebenspartnerschaft"(civil union). It's not a marriage because the christian parties don't want it. I'm not sure if homocouples get the full benefits of a the marriage with this civil union.
>>
Bemp cuz slavs
>>
Any more slavsexuals here? I' available, please take me.
>>
>>5596355
Ukraine? :3
>>
File: adidas russian fasion.jpg (33 KB, 329x583) Image search: [Google]
adidas russian fasion.jpg
33 KB, 329x583
>>5596362
Russia, gay cis male.
>>
>>5596371
>Russia
same here
>>
File: anime slav.jpg (236 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
anime slav.jpg
236 KB, 960x720
>>5596375
But where are the slavchasers?
>>
File: russman.jpg (34 KB, 686x686) Image search: [Google]
russman.jpg
34 KB, 686x686
>>5596381
They're afraid we'd beat and rob them kek
>>
>>5592385
Jew ?
>>
>>5596362
>>5596371
>>5596355
>>5596375
>>5596381
>>5596399
I'm right fucking here dammit!

Look down
>>
>>5601188
So, let's marry and live happily ever after in a first world country?
>>
>>5601188
Are you qt, babe
>>
>>5588406
Come in over to Canada we literally let anyone in
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.