[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triggered Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: checkmate.jpg (45 KB, 570x420) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
45 KB, 570x420
Post those things that get you triggered

>People asking me if I have a gf

Come on, keep on assuming I'm straight just because, I love it!!
>>
Over 90% of the population is straight. Of course it's going to be assumed, you stupid asshole.
>>
When people use she/her/herself pronouns for me. Just because I have long hair, breasts, wear jewelry and make-up, and wear skirts/dresses doesn't mean I am a female. I am clearly non-binary. Ask for my pronouns before you assume. Though I never ask anyone else's pronouns.
>>
>>5588355
>are you single?

is it really THAT hard to ask it that way?
>>
>>5588443
Because my life revolves around my gender/sexual identity, everyone else's should too.
>>
>>5588443
Yes
>>
>>5588382
What are your pronouns?
>>
>>5588443
No
>>
when people tell me im too fat and i should go on a diet wtf is wrong with people
>>
>>5588466
literally everyone's lives revolve around their sexual identity
>>
File: 1453348553938.jpg (49 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
1453348553938.jpg
49 KB, 650x365
When I've known someone for two hours and they ask if I'm gay.
Is it really that bad? I'm still closeted for fucks sake.
>>
>>5588648
prove it
>>
>>5588659
People are always looking to satisfy their sexual needs. Everything they do has the ultimate objective of having sex.
Example:
Why do people work? So that they can get their own place, where ultimately they will have sex with their desired partnert.
>>
-when gay couples expect their kids to be gay
-trannies that say they can be women without HRT
-anything outside "LGBT" that tries to squeeze in as something more than attention whoring
>>
>>5588673
What makes people create art then?
Surely you have a better reason than 'to get laid'
>>
>>5588673
>verything they do has the ultimate objective of having sex
prove it
>>
>>5588701
Yeah. To express their sexual desires. Or get relief from the unfulfilled ones

>>5588726
it's biology
sex = life
no sex = no life

why do birds build nests?
why do male spiders let the female spiders kill them after copulating?

why do humans leave their nests and spend their lives trying to improve themselves and their life conditions?

To find mates and have sex.
>>
>>5588780
So, that's so mighty fine proof why faggots are worthless and should be treated as humans. To be fair, we already knew it, so we just laugh at you non-breeders.
>>
>>5588804
>and should be treated like humans
Agreed. Every human faggit or not faggit should be treated like a human. Otherwise one could easily fall into underestimation and the merit is what really counts. Especially between our own race/breed we should respect each others sexuality.
>>
>>5588349
>triggered

get your ass back to tumblr, you faggot
>>
>>5588780
what if they're asexual/uninterested in sex

>inb4 mentally ill meme
>>
File: bate.png (230 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bate.png
230 KB, 600x800
>>
>>5589044
you know he is gonna use that meme. no matter what.

"mentally ill" is the equivalent of "I don't have an argument backed on by facts". also isn't "mentally ill" : down syndrome/ retarded?
>>
File: tumblr_mkn7duKlUI1r3gpipo2_1280.jpg (116 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkn7duKlUI1r3gpipo2_1280.jpg
116 KB, 600x400
>be str8
>get asked on a regular basis if I'm gay

It honestly doesn't bother me. Got weird one time when this guy just out right called me sexy when I was working in his apartment like nononononobye
>>
this is a parody thread, right?
>>
File: 1449115445261.gif (102 KB, 276x320) Image search: [Google]
1449115445261.gif
102 KB, 276x320
Pre-op FtMs referring to their clits as dicks and their vaginas as front butts
>>
File: 1449875015689.jpg (78 KB, 347x347) Image search: [Google]
1449875015689.jpg
78 KB, 347x347
>>5588612
You're a burden on the taxpayers and you're hurting yourself for the sake of gluttony / cosmetic purposes (if you enjoy your looks more this way).
>>
>>5588673
Not for asexuals, bigot
>>
>>5590611
i never got this tho
why isn't there a compensation in the health-care insurance system?
people who smoke and are fat should pay more than people who go out their way to live a healthy life and can pass the physical to prove it.
>>
>>5590690
Smokers already pay for themselves. The taxes on cigs are crazy high.
>>
>>5590716
yeah sure but there is a way to get out of that (called the black market) and just no way to do this with the food.

a simple yearly physical would do the trick tho.
>>
>>5590725
Purchase of whole foods and physical recreational activities subsidized until they're by far the most affordable options, ensuring that the poor have easy access to the things that will make them materially better citizens?
>>
>>5590814
that would bankrupt any state in a decade
easier to make people strive for this on their own.
also you can get fat on the most healthy foods easily.
we should simply make the people who make unhealthy life choices pay their own price.
rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>5589342
no
those are developmental disorders and intellectual disabilities

many disorders can make one come to identify with the label of being an asexual but that doesn't make one any less asexual. i've seen others use this to justify it being a fake or made up label, because that means they're a defect. technically everyone here is a defect
>>
>>5588349
>things that get you triggered
Allies, acceptance/tolerance, GSA, "I'm so proud of you", people who follow a certain religion or political ideology and claim that it accepts lgbt when all evidence points to the contrary, allies, more allies, those who call us friends and allies.
>>
>>5588349
The word "trigger" and its variants
>>
>>5588443
Heil Hitler
>>
>>5588382
Nice sarcasm m8
>>
>>558>>5588349
Well if you haven't told them that you prefer deepthroating cocks then they may assume that you like to stick your tic tac dick inside some prostitutes mutilated vagina you fuck
>>
>>5588349

people insisting my friends 'arent my real friends' if i havent told them im gay.

im much closer to revealing im a nudist than that im gay.
>>
>>5591542
Why
>>
>>5595872
well no one ever told me they don't like to fuck with their dogs so should I assume everybody does it?
>>
>>5595875
The thing is- it's not that they aren't real friends to you, it's that you aren't a real friend to them if you can't trust them
>>
hons
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.