[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duphaston 10mg MTF HRT anyone have experience with this one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: duphaston.png (367 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
duphaston.png
367 KB, 500x500
Duphaston 10mg
MTF HRT
anyone have experience with this one?
i know spiro/cypro are the old standbys, but this new (to me) sounds promising according to 'inhouse'
just interested to hear from real-world users
>>
File: colleengirlm5l1r7ryano1_500.jpg (101 KB, 473x640) Image search: [Google]
colleengirlm5l1r7ryano1_500.jpg
101 KB, 473x640
copy paste from inhouse:

"Duphaston for transgender treatment

Duphaston tablets 10mg contain dydrogesterone, a synthetic derivative of the female sex hormone progesterone, which means that its chemical structure closely resembles that of naturally produced progesterone and it therefore works in a similar way. Adding a progestogen with an oestrogen is thought to help the feminisation process for male to female transsexuals and Duphaston 10mg tablets are used as a component of transgender hormone therapy, to help stimulate the development of female sexual characteristics, such as breast development, and reduce the production of testosterone. "
>>
>>5588062
>a synthetic derivative of the female sex hormone progesterone, which means that its chemical structure closely resembles that of naturally produced progesterone
Why not use one of the bio identical progesterones?
>>
>>5587988
Bioidentical beats xeno everyday. That's why women's contraceptives are so dangerous.
>>
>>5589263

highly debatable, medroxyprogesterone acetate is more efficacious than progesterone and gives more stable plasma levels
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.