[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bi gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: download.png (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 275x183
Have any of you ever had a preference of one gender over the other o find yourself dating mostly one gender
>>
I'm attracted to woman 98% of the time, but I fall harder for guys it seems.
>>
I tend to find girls more attractive than guys, unfortunately it seems the opposite is true for who likes me.
Funny thing is, whenever I daydream about being with someone, it's about a 50/50 split between male and female.
>>
Idk, like I won't go as far as pointing out guys in public and a guy has never given me an erection, per se, but when I think of myself submitting to the cock, it arouses me like no other.
>>
>>5587760
men are better for fucking but women are better for settling down before your nuts become saggy and dry
>>
I'd say differently. I'm more physically attracted to women but men in general are more dominant and I love being dominated. Never been fucked by a strap on so cant compare there, but taking dick is great.
>>
I'm male and consider myself bi, more attracted to boys though. Even the girls I'm attracted to tend to have masculine/androgynous features (short hair, don't shave anywhere, boyish faces, etc). I've even dated several FTMs. I used to be very insecure about not being either straight or gay, but within the past two or three years I've kind of come to terms with it.
>>
>>5587869
>men are better for fucking but women are better for settling down
he literally said it. goddammit bisexuals, at least you can pretend.
>>
>>5587967
No, one person gave his personal opinion.
>>
Spent a lot of today thinking about having a threesome with a couple I know...nice dream.
>>
>>5587869
Why's that?
>>
>>5587997

Make that 2, and I know a few more :)
>>
have any of you ever worried your sexuality is a phase like hearing the bi horror stories on lesgen and most bisexuals ending up going for the opposite do you eve feel you'd be more proof of bisexuality being less valid then any other sexuality
>>
>>5588278

Yeah, pretty sure I'll end up with a woman if not alone.II've always felt that sexuality was a spectrum, with straight people being the most numerous, then bi leaning straight, and so on. If my theory is correct, bi leaning straight are just more common , this is probably why so many bi people end up with the opposite sex in the end, which gave us the rep for being scum.
>>
File: bisexualwomen_in_a_nutshell.png (65 KB, 1582x352) Image search: [Google]
bisexualwomen_in_a_nutshell.png
65 KB, 1582x352
>>5588278
>>5588327

well according to statistics, above 80% of bisexuals will end up with the opposite sex so.............
>>
Ya, I'll probably end up with the opposite sex. Men are fun and all, sugar daddy fantasies, sub fantasies, etc, but I just don't find myself attracted to any of their features except for their cocks and what they mean to me. I'm attracted to females, emotionally and sexually, which is very important to me.
>>
>>5588337
Well I'm not surprised, but I disagree with how you're analyzing the data.

Say there's 20 people, 10 guys, 10 girls. A bi guy likes 5 of the guys and 5 of the girls. But a majority of people are straight. So a majority of those girls will be interested in him, but a majority of those guys will NOT be interested in him. Of course it'll be easier for him to find a straight girl he likes who also likes him.
>>
>>5589168
you know how most people are straight?

Most bi people are straight leaning and prefer the opposite sex over the same sex.
>>
>>5589168
this is a true fact
pure statistical likelihood
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 103x101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 103x101
>>5587760
*X-Men theme in the distance*
>>
tfw you can't have a bf and a gf at the same time
>>
>>5592879
You can, you just need to find two people totally ok with that (and not just one person OK with it and the other desperate enough to follow along). Easier to find one at a time though, letting them know you have the full intention of finding the other piece of the puzzle.
>>
>>5589168
This doesn't account for the sheer volume of bisexuals who terminate their same-sex relationship in order to "settle down" and breed.
>>
I'm a guy
With Women 65% men 35% ott
With women the sex is better
With men the everything else is better, but damn. Sex
>>
>>5588003
Reminds me of when I was good friends with a cute couple, but was always jealous of them except I wasn't sure if I was more jealous of the guy or the girl. (And I was the one who introduced them to each other!)
>>
>tfw no biscum to be in a relationship with who is in an "open" relationship with his wife but takes care of me and sexually uses me

the fantasy is never real
>>
>>5587760
I just kind of fluctuate with preferences. Sometimes, I'm so gay for cock (like right now) and other times, I want some pussy.
>>
I have always pursued and dated girls. But I've crushed on 3 different guys. One of which I had to force myself to not tackle him and make out with him. I seem to only develop feelings like this about guys once I get to be good friends with them. It's kind of a curse desu. I think it'd be nice if I had a fwb though.
>>
For me who thinks they are bisexua
I am mostly attracted to women.
But I don't have a problem with dating a guy (Unless he wants it up my pooper)
>>
File: 1439601690639.gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
1439601690639.gif
208 KB, 354x534
>>5594337
Would you put it in HIS pooper?
>>
File: way too lewd.jpg (63 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
way too lewd.jpg
63 KB, 600x419
>>5594374
I wouldn't even put it in a girl's pooper.
I think the most I would do is like... a handjob.
So if I ever date a guy he will eventually cheat on me due to the lack of sex. :/
>>
File: 1452834762499.png (38 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
1452834762499.png
38 KB, 300x273
>>5594403
That's really cute anon.
I think I'd turn you on enough to get you to do it desu
>>
File: Silvermania jarret.png (2 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Silvermania jarret.png
2 MB, 1360x768
>>5594412
Probably will.
I do stupid things in the heat of the moment.
>>
bretty sure i'm bi, but i've only dated 1 person before who wasn't a guy, and we ended up breaking up after i realized i just didn't like her romantically anymore like i did at the start

it's confusing, like last night i had basically a sex dream about this girl but when i picture myself in the future in a romantic relationship it's mostly with guys

am i straight?
>tfw will always internally think i'm a fake bi
>>
Since I usually assume most girls are straight, I develop crushes on guys more often. Sometimes for a while I will feel little to no attraction to girls or go through a period if only being attracted to girls and not guys
>>
>>5594513
I don't think that means you're a fake. I've found that a lot of bi people enjoy having sex with both genders but only romantically fall for one or the other. This is why the gays hate bi guys so much, because they fall in love with us and we just wanted some D but love girls. It's a strange world desu
>>
>>5594513
how is that confusing at all
your sexual desires and your romantic desires are different

the love triangle theory & all
>>
More physically attracted to feminine features (male or female) than any specific gender.

I want to get plowed by men, but plow women. It's a struggle desu senpai

As far as who I'd prefer to be in a relationship with though, men are way better, I legitimately can't stand 99% of women, pretty much a mysoginist. They are only good for fucking, the only good women are in my Chinese cartoons.
>>
File: GGHJGJSD.png (801 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GGHJGJSD.png
801 KB, 1366x768
>>5594558
>>5594575
yeah i guess that's true

not sure if i'll ever understand my preferences
>>
File: Triangular_Theory_of_Love.png (28 KB, 575x417) Image search: [Google]
Triangular_Theory_of_Love.png
28 KB, 575x417
>>5594695
Passion (sexual attraction), Intimacy (attachment), and Commitment are the only important factors. Some bis look for passion+intimacy in men, but commitment+intimacy in women (or simply JUST commitment). Others experience other combinations.

Not a 100% theory, but it's good enough to help bis understand what they desire.
>>
It's really weird. I used to think I was 50/50 ut now I don't know anymore. I can imagine myself dating a girl because we'd have so much in common, they're so easy to talk to, and I usually hate the thought of kissing, but with a girl I'd welcome it. Although, the whole coming out to my parents would be difficult.

With a guy, it's so much harder to talk to them, and I have no idea why? But something about them is so fucking alluring.

Lately though, I've found myself more attracted to guys though it's weird. My sexuality fluctuates way too much, which scares me from getting into an actual relationship(not like I could). I don't want to end up hurting anyone I'm with ;-;

tbqh most of my daydreams involve 50/50 girls and guys though.
>>
I love fucking pussies and I Love being fucked by a big cock but I cant being romantically involved with guys, theyre fucking disgusting, I can only get romantic with women.
Does this make me bisexual or not?
>>
>>5596563
Why do you care? Like honestly, why do people need to figure out which word to use to describe themselves. If you like girls, great. If you like boys, also great.
>>
>>5594695
Source of anime?
>>
>>5587760
It fluctuates a lot and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>5587760
I enjoy both genders equally. More popular with men though. Irks me.
>>
>>5594695
Sauce please?
>>
>>5587760
I recently discovered (in order to find out if I have micropenis or not) that I have a big testoterone deficiency, and am a transgender man.

However, I don't want to come out as MtF (new to LGBT and trans stuff in general) because I feel it doesn't really change much, if anything about my identity. I don't want to get a surgery because I know some of the side effects, but I understand that physiologically everything but my penis reacts as a girl. Fat displacement, muscle growth and placement, nurturing nature etc.

Should I come out as trans anyway? When I tell people this, the LGBT community tends to snark and look away because I'm "apart of the problem". I just want to be accepted for me, so what should I do?
>>
>>5598831
Also I consider myself bisexual because I think dickgirls are sexy af and wouldn't mind letting a dude suck my dick/doing some dick sucking if they were really special to me.

So again, coming out as trans really doesn't affect my identity in the slightest. Wat do.
>>
>>5587760
I've dated mostly women because I was closeted most of my life, but now that I finally came out I'm growing an affinity for other men.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.