[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, >I couldn't sleep. >My feeling is that if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: oh.png (586 KB, 956x1047) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
586 KB, 956x1047
>Anon,
>I couldn't sleep.
>My feeling is that if I don't tell you now, it will be too late. It's very simple.
>I want you to stop committing slow suicide. Stop taking those hormones and stop playing with your body.
>At best you will end up as a freak and at worst, a monster.
>Nobody is fully satisfied with their own body or even one's talent. The way out of that is to ignore the weaknesses and build on the strengths. If weaknesses are too pronounced may be you need to do a bit so that you are not handicapped. But you will need to focus on your strengths.
>Just imagine, if Einstein was consumed by the size of his balls or boobs! You are a genius, you have a lot to contribute to the world. Focus on that, not your body.
>Don't you want to be a father? Do you have any idea what is like to be a father? By consuming those medicines, you are jeopardizing that totally and maybe irreversibly. I have been studying the subject and it turns out that almost all the people who show tendencies like you, had a history of abuse. I don't know if you had any such experience or not, as you never shared it with me. I want to talk to you and want to get to the bottom of it.
>One thing you must know is that I am the one who loves you most in this whole world. I have no secret agenda and my only agenda is your well being. Don't hurt yourself any more until we think through the whole thing. You have your whole life to experiment. Nothing will be lost if you stop now and review.
>Whenever I try to sleep, I get the nightmare like you have turned into something like in the movie 'Fly'.
>There is no hurry. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't kill yourself. It may be even worse than that. A life full of misery, pain, unfulfilled desires and social stigma. Your life has just began.
>Don't destroy your body, your future. You must live to see your own child, who may be even smarter than you. Don't murder him or her even before he or she is conceived.
>Love you.
T-thanks, dad.
>>
>>5586316
I'm sorry to hear that anon, *hugs*
Remember that it's your life and your happiness, don't let others guilt you into being miserable.
>>
>>5586316

Were you abused?
>>
>>5586342
no
>>
>>5586345

You should probably just do what liberals do and tell him he's on the wrong side of history and that it's 2016.
>>
>>5586316
No wonder your dad thinks you are a genius. He sounds like he is mentally handicapped.

I know he is your dad, and you probably love him, but the guy clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. He is being a whiny baby crying about how your transition gives him nightmares and how he wants his grandchildren.

Are you sure he isn't your mom? Sounds like a woman to me.
>>
>>5586366
he's a millionaire engineer and english is his fifth language

my mom is a lot less upset about this tbqh
>>
>>5586377
Smart people can be retarded too.
>>
>>5586377
>he's a millionaire engineer and english is his fifth language
In that case he should be rational about this and not let muh feels get in the way.

Seriously. Why would he tell you he has nightmares about the Fly? Why would that even matter? If you are too busy sucking his dick to see that he is being an overemotional woman, then why do you even come here to vent? If your dad was so smart he wouldn't be making a big deal.

This isn't elementary school anymore it is okay to admit dads can be retarded.
>>
>>5586316
tl;dr
>I know what's best for you
>give me grandchildren
>Just so I'm clear I'm clearly more knowledgeable about you than you are about yourself.

Basic parental doting
>>
>>5586433
im going to talk about it with him i guess

i hope i can make him see reason but he's literally autistic and starts shouting whenever his views are challenged
>>
>>5586377
Where is he from? Is he from a culture that stigmatizes trans women?
>>
>>5586567
Maybe write him instead? You're not convincing him of anything anytime soon. It's not how it works. People don't back down from their convictions even if everything points to them being wrong.

You can be damn certain that whatever he took away after "studying the subject" is whatever supports his opinion.

>Don't hurt yourself any more until we think through the whole thing.

There's no "we" in this. Don't be overpowered, ok OP? You're not hurting yourself, you're doing damage reduction.
>>
>>5586567
>he's literally autistic and starts shouting whenever his views are challenged
Just put together a document that includes studies and the like. If that doesn't work you can take him in with you to see a gender therapist that is used to dealing with parents and that might help sway him a bit.

Autism makes it hard to deal with change and there is no bigger change than this. You might have to just give up on ever turning him around on this.
>>
Does he have other kids or did you literally just destroy the future of your family
>>
>>5586316
Im calling copypasta.

Unless op recorded and transcribed the convo, this was oddly specific, long, and detailed.

Y'all postin in a feel bait thread
>>
>>5587247
he has four wives, four other children, a grandchild and we're members of an ancient dynasty

also im gonna be a mother
>>
>>5587264
it was over skype lol

i record all the tranny convos i have with my parents
>>
>>5588543
>he has four wives, four other children, a grandchild and we're members of an ancient dynasty
I think you have it good enough not to need the help of random people here.
>>
File: 1408931517000.png (18 KB, 146x187) Image search: [Google]
1408931517000.png
18 KB, 146x187
>>5586316

>Don't you want to be a father? Do you have any idea what is like to be a father? By consuming those medicines, you are jeopardizing that totally and maybe irreversibly.

Eugh, man.

>I have been studying the subject and it turns out that almost all the people who show tendencies like you, had a history of abuse. I don't know if you had any such experience or not, as you never shared it with me. I want to talk to you and want to get to the bottom of it.

My father had asked me if I had been abused since before I came out. Probably because of my reclusivity and closed-off behavior since childhood. It's funny to me he can't see that the reason I was closed-off and reclusive was because I was carrying this secret my whole life, and it didn't have to be that way if he and my mother had just been open-minded.

>There is no hurry. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't kill yourself. It may be even worse than that. A life full of misery, pain, unfulfilled desires and social stigma. Your life has just began.

My father has said almost the same thing. It's a good thing he doesn't know I'm on hormones and that I wasn't counting on him helping me out with this either.

I hope you're ignoring him, anon.

>>5586364

>tfw no new John Oliver episode yet

>>5586609

I'm going to bet he's Indian/Pakistani or from some part of the former USSR, it's not uncommon to know 4 languages just growing up there. >>5588543 Some kind of muslim then.

>>5587247

Are you from /pol/ or something?
>>
File: --.png (55 KB, 576x954) Image search: [Google]
--.png
55 KB, 576x954
>>5588940
i responded
>>
File: 1386832072573.jpg (54 KB, 358x345) Image search: [Google]
1386832072573.jpg
54 KB, 358x345
>>5588959

>that's your fault for not letting me start when i was younger lol.

Gets me every time.

So you use greater than arrows when talking to your father?
>>
File: uhh.png (113 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
113 KB, 500x326
>>5586316
Go ahead and stab your dad's intestines out for me
>>
>>5589335

It sounds like they're half a world apart.
>>
lol you guys have 0 sympathy for your poor parents, like do you have any idea how insane you must appear to them?
>>
File: IMG_20150609_012104.jpg (85 KB, 471x741) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150609_012104.jpg
85 KB, 471x741
Just tell him straight away that:

1. your sperm still works, getting sterile is a low chance.
2. you know urself better than him, so he shouldnt worry.
3. you are not going to kill yourself thats why you're doing mones, if you wanted to kill youself you wouldnt do anything since it would be pointless. youre not really depressed, just disappointed that you arent supported or left free to do as you wish (he probably read the suicide rates of hons, theyre high indeed)
4. your body wont be "destroyed", at all.
5. no one abused you

anyway my advice is to tell him all that. also you should get a job and leave your parents behind and pay a cheap apartment.

all the other ones who are still in "da closet" ... stay there, learn to be sneaky with everything, thrust me.. parents always want to bug inside your bedroom, they would like to know everything about ur sexlife if they could. because for a reason stupid parents believe they own you as property or something like that.

come out once youre independent and you dont have to rely on them directly.
>>
File: 1398608430393.jpg (285 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
1398608430393.jpg
285 KB, 600x499
>>5589389

Do you think they have any idea how badly they let puberty and socialization of our birth sex fuck up our lives? Empathy is a two way street, and I may not know what they're feeling, but at least I've made the attempt. My mother just tries to shut me down with "God made them male and female" and that's it.
>>
>>5588959
good. and adopt a more stoic attitude with that as well...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

he is going to be stubborn and stupid at first, all humans are usually. so accept the scenario of him staying dumbass and egotistical, envision it and prepare for it. remember show no emotion, he aint worth it if he is gonna be that dumb.
>>
>>5589446
Oh shut up. Most of you fucks didn't try to transition as kids. The most you pathetic retards did was act like a little faggot and then your parents told you to stop because they cared about you. I would influence my son to not be a little faggot as well and I am mtf. If you really acted like girls and expressed a desire to be a girl CONSISTENTLY during your childhood you would have been a young transitioner. So shut up
>>
File: 1411677775556.jpg (40 KB, 300x335) Image search: [Google]
1411677775556.jpg
40 KB, 300x335
>>5589504
2/10. you need to work harder.
>>
>>5589504
prove it post mtf tits and dick shilluete with timestamp. shill.

also parents dont tell you to stop because they "care" its their egoism, most parents honestly want to control your life and see you as property not an individual. mine are pretty based tho and would support me no matter what. I'm bisexual and very androgynous, both approve and support me. they are not even liberal I would say they're apolitical more than anything.
>>
>>5586316
fuck...
parents can be difficult... but you need to understand it can be very hard for them. and i know that was a very shitty talk to have with your dad, but the important thing is he does love you so that is a positive to take away.

how old are you and how long have you been out?
also do you have a mom? if so whats her stance?

for some parents they need a lot of time to come to terms with the reality. Many of them feel as if their kid and everything they could become died.

my advice is to obviously continue on with your transition because it is something you need to do to be happier in your own skin. and don't completely shut your dad out. keep trying to wither away at him, and hopefully he will eventually see you as his daughter than can be every bit as successful as a trans girl, because its not impossible.

There are also a lot of support groups around for parents of lgbt kids. try tracking one down in your area and make the suggestion to your dad to go.
>>
>>5589552
>hopefully he will eventually see you as his daughter
did you read the post? his dad's a fucking nut. this ain't going to happen.
>>
>>5589446
The Abrahamic Jewish God is bullshit. You can thank the Jews for the shit ur mom believes.

Greek Paganism is true enlightment. Look up for the god/goddess "Hermaphroditus"
>>
>>5589561
Yeah its not gonna happen. best case scenario honestly is: OP's dad stops giving a fuck and minds his own business. The old fuck is too stubborn and brainwashed by Jewish Christianity.

Doesnt the fuckin dinosaur has other children? bet his other kids are str8 why the fuck he bothers you. block him if he doesn't shuts the fuck up like the spammer faggot he is.
>>
>>5589552
im 19 and ive been out for about a month.

>>5588940
>>5589574
>>5589597
o-oh uh he's a hindu atheist

also i love him a lot and im dependent on him either way so,
>>
>>5589574
I personally blame the Muslims. They're the only ones trying to kill me.
>>
>>5589623
>hindu atheist
Didn't know that was a thing. That fucking religion is weird.
>>
>>5589632

Being a person who identifies with a religion and is also an atheist isn't just a Hindu thing. Jews do that all the time too, and lots of modern Christians go to church socially but don't believe in a literal god.
>>
>>5589646
You're really not Jewish (religiously) or Christian if you don't believe in god. Goes directly against the fundamental principles of that religion.

But I was referring to the fact that there like a million different gods in Hinduism and that religion is basically a giant mess.
>>
File: 24532345.jpg (2 MB, 1884x1580) Image search: [Google]
24532345.jpg
2 MB, 1884x1580
Came here looking for advice:
I'm a straight male and my friend recently came out to me and said he has loved me for the past year. I basically told him he was going to hell and to never say something like that to me again. How can I get over my homophobia and continue the way things used to be? Fuck me.
>>
>>5589659

>You're really not Jewish (religiously) or Christian if you don't believe in god. Goes directly against the fundamental principles of that religion.

If you interpret enough of the Bible metaphorically you can believe anything and still be Jewish or Christian. Like the Exodus / the ten commandments with:

>You shall have no other gods before me

Can just be interpreted as you shouldn't place any other goals or desires ahead of your mental concept of morality as represented in the Bible by the 'God' character. Regardless of if you're an atheist or not, you're almost certain to take at least some of the Bible as metaphor anyway, so it's not much of a stretch to see why some people would take most or all of it as metaphorical too.
>>
>>5589679
Your definition of "Jewish" and "Christain" is completely whack and blatantly contradicts like 99% of the religious thought. They're monotheistic religions; aka there's a god.
>>
>>5586316
Alright a big point you need to remember is that time IS of the essence, and you can't stop now because you'll masculinse further. Don't forget that, and don't give in.
>>
>>5589678
Stop being a stupid shit about it. He's still the same guy. This doesn't change any of the other things you know about him. So stop being retarded and making a big deal about nothing, like a hysterical little bitch.

Just man up. Is he your bro or are you a bitch?
>>
>>5589697
Actually there's a string of Jewish faith where you can acceptably be atheistic. Due to this I suppose it's only a matter of years before Christianity since it came a bit after Judaism and is a bit slower. Islam will still be fucked for a long time.
>>
File: pueh.png (607 KB, 665x672) Image search: [Google]
pueh.png
607 KB, 665x672
>Anon you are wrong. I am not here to win an argument. I want you to be happy. But you will never be happy if you don't accept yourself whatever you are. You can change the world but can never change yourself. you are simply committing suicide, just because it's legal. you are too young and to inexperienced to understand the import of your action.
>you have been super lucky. you came with a great mind and a great body. you should put in your effort in using them for a joyful living. but look at you. during the first few months of your independent living, everything that has happened to you is self-inflicted. but nothing compares this one. you want to kill a part of yourself thinking you are going to be happy. but that's not going to happen. because the only way you can really kill yourself is by totally killing yourself. you are what you are. you should accept what you are and make the best of yourself,
>both mama and I understand what's going on. she has no will to live any more. about myself, you will never understand. if you did you'll not do any of these.
>i don't know, may be you should talk to some people who may give a more independent analysis. both of us have too much vested interest in you and so our arguments will always lack credibility.
>by some people, i don't mean the people who are profiting from such misguided efforts. i mean people with an opposing point of view. i cannot think any more. i cannot believe that you can be so stupid. i thought i need to tell you to stay away from drugs and smoking and you will be ok. i never thought you will even consider such a self-destroying act.
>>
>>5586316
Maybe you should consider his advice.

What he means by suicide is killing the identity you have now.
Transitioning entails re-building everything from the ground up. Your wardrobe, social status, your body. The less you have to re-build the smoother your transition and most likely the more successful because if you were feminine all this time you have shouldn't much problems.
>>
>>5588959
>Testoserone will cause prostate cancer
>Testosterone will kill me

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>5586316
I wish I had a dad who cared about me like that

Also he's right about strengths and weaknesses and that there are more things in life then your genitals
>>
File: it's-actually-true.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
it's-actually-true.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>it's not a matter of behaviour, it's your body that you came with. many people can't even tolerate birth control pills.
>i don't understand what motivates you to do this. what are you trying to achieve? why is it so important that your are taking irreversible risks?
>you are a man. you like women. why you must do this? you have no idea how miserable you are going to be, when most women will look at you think of you as a freak.
>you are not born like that. why do want to convert yourself to a freak? you can never be a real woman, physically or mentally, yet you'd loose most of your manhood. why?
>you will never be a woman, you will not bear child, you'll not be able to breast feed and you will not be a full man either
> what a terrible living!
>I'll post a question in quora. Let's see what are the different povs are.

>I'll post a question in quora
>>
>>5589678
"im not gay but its ok if you are, sorry buddy *friend zones him*"

piss easy.
>>
>>5590349
Not really. The change isnt that radical man wtf... you can still be the old mofo you were just with bigger nipples and slightly better looking. really mones dont do that much, bone structure is what matters the most.
>>
>>5590486
I think OP already reviewed that and concluded that is still worth it.

>>5590392
traps dont cut their cocks off, also for most their semen still works and they can reproduce if they wanted like straight people.

>>5590360
Its a major cause of male pattern baldness its all I know, it sucks.
>>
>>5590529
im just copypasting what my dad said
>>
>>5589678
If you really think of him as a friend then this >>5589893 - man up and don't act as a bitch.

If you talk it out he will eventually get over it and you can go back to being friends
>>
>>5586316
>All that hugboxing in the thread

Just so you know OP all this anons only interested in legitimizing their own choices in life and don't actually care about you and your well being unlike your dad

Whatever decision you make in the end please don't antagonize your old man, just imagine how he must feel
>>
>>5590525
>The change isnt that radical man

"Transitioning" Or living life from one gender to the other isn't that radical, okay, sure...
>>
>>5590669
the changes that mones make arent as radical as you think. you can still do all the shit you did as male.

there is a überlow chance to become sterile, thats it.
>>
>>5590486
you know link him to the cleanest, most polite forums or website with transexuals (aka not any chan). he should be asking there not anywhere else...

quora cant really be that bad but I guess he is gettng broscience answers also OP dont you have any brothers and sisters? if he wanted an straight kid so much I bet my dick all your other siblings are, assuming you have.
>>
>>5589389
Why do we owe it to them to throw away any chance of happiness just to live as they want us to?
>>
>>5589628
Unless one's parents are Muslims, it's not the Muslims who are giving them anti-trans views. And the Muslim religion is based on the Jewish/Christian one anyway.
>>
>>5590549
no dude the thing is that he is dramatizing something that isn't really wrong nor super risky just because he is used to being in control of his children. It will take a while till he overcomes that arrogance if he ever does.
>>
>>5590549
Who they antagonize shouldn't really be relevant. What's important is that they do what's right for them. They don't owe anything to anybody.
>>
>>5591673
Muslims and Jews and Chistians. All religions from the middle east are cancer. they culture is repressive and shitty.

the Greek Europeans had the right idea.
>>
>>5590338
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha holy FUCK your dad is an idiot anon, how did he become so rich? inheritance?
>>
Your dad is a very wise man, OP. Please listen to him.
>>
>>5586316
Lol HA.
My dad is like that.
At least once a week he bitches telling me to stop taking hormones or cut my hair cause I'm going to go no where in like looking like this.
Lol we recently moved into a new house and for while our neighbors thought I was a girl and were confused when my parents said they only had 1 daughter (I have a sister).
As soon as my dad herd this he was like "alright anon, you better cut your hair, you look like a girl"

O gee really? Oh I better stop taking estrogen causing it's cause me to grow boobs.
>>
File: 1427136818796.jpg (203 KB, 551x858) Image search: [Google]
1427136818796.jpg
203 KB, 551x858
>>5588959

>I will impregnate a woman and be a mother.

>She doesn't know
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.