[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi LGBT will somebody tell me the difference between bi and pansexual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: tumblrlogic.jpg (38 KB, 460x457) Image search: [Google]
tumblrlogic.jpg
38 KB, 460x457
hi LGBT will somebody tell me the difference between bi and pansexual? i honestly dont see any real difference
>>
>>5585740
pansexuals fuck dogs
>>
>>5585742
yea pretty much
>>
>>5585742
but bis would fuck transexuals as well woudnt they?
>>
>>5585740
There is no difference.
Pansexuals are just bisexuals who buy into the extreme gender identity politics bullshit.
>>
File: zimmerman.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman.gif
2 MB, 389x279
pansexuals are just another pathetic creation of tumblr much like gender fluids and shit
>>
>>5585742
>>5585747
>>5585748
>>5585750
>>5585768
thanks guys i thought as much
>>
>>5585740
Some people get triggered at the word "bisexual" because the "bi" part implies there are only two genders or sexes

so they start fucking frying pans
>>
File: 1453243246246.jpg (12 KB, 350x201) Image search: [Google]
1453243246246.jpg
12 KB, 350x201
They're all faggots as far I'm concerned, even asexuals are just repressed/closet gays.
>>
pan also includes nonbinary identities

bi could mean they like x and z, but not y
it isn't always male or female
>>
>>5585740
Bisexuals are attracted to multiple genders, pansexuals are attracted to all genders. All pan people are technically bi, but not all bi people are pan.

>>5585742
Not necessarily, when an orientation is called [x]sexual it means x refers to a gender or sex. Otherwise people who want to fuck the same race would be called homosexual.

>>5585800
Under modern definitions bi has actually expanded to cover any number of genders.

>>5585804
>even asexuals are just repressed/closet gays.
I thought we were supposed to be special snowflake straight people?
>>
>>5585891
>Bisexuals are attracted to multiple genders, pansexuals are attracted to all genders
>Under modern definitions bi has actually expanded to cover any number of genders.

There are literally two genders, fuck off back to Tumblr with that crap
>>
>>5586607
kys
>>
>>5586607
Are you stupid? They're literally just telling you what it means.
And in some cultures there are more than two genders, not everything is tumblr.
>>
>>5586620
>Not everything is Tumblr
Duh, its all about me bitch
>>
>>5585808
there are only 2 sexes and bis like both
i don't think a slutty bi would care if someone was picklegender as long as they could fuck em
>>
>>5586807
>what is intersex
>>
>>5586620
>And in some cultures there are more than two genders, not everything is tumblr.
You're a fucking dumbass
You realize that "third gender" bullshit in other cultures is typically reserved for trannies, tomboys/femboys or gay/lesbians, or intersex people because they don't want to consider them normal boy/girls?
>>
pansexuals are bisexuals willing to put up with tumblr crazy
also the term is ironically anti trans because it implies that transmen aren't men and transwomen aren't women
>>
>>5586818
Intersex is BETWEEN the sexes and ever intersex person I've spoken to doesn't consider intersex as a third gender
Not to mention the kids who do get their intersex genitals mutilated at birth and end up having essentially a neovag
Do you really think bisexuals would be against fucking an intersex person?
>>
>>5585740
Bi male here, our orientation needs defending...

Bi's are attracted to both, of the only two genders that exist. They like em both, they are attracted to men for their qualities, and to woman for theirs.

Pans on the other hand, while they are techinically Bi, aren't attracted to both genders via their qualities that each sex has, but rather the personality of the individual they are interested in. Pans don't take gender into account, but personality instead.
>>
>>5586819
lmao nice post but can we talk about how there was no gender binary/concept of gender among yoruba people before colonialism?

what about nonbinary people that existed in pre colonial societies?
>>
>>5586835
I know at least one
>>
itt: intersex people used as leverage
>>
>>5586807

>>5585891
>>
>>5585740
Pansexuals want attention and like being unique.

Bisexuals aren't fucking pathetic, and they call a spade a spade.
>>
>>5586818
an extremely uncommon genetic mutation that is the exception, not the rule
>>
>>5586846
Orientation isn't about how you are attracted to men/women, it's about whether you are able to be. Shit's as dumb as demisexual
>>
>>5586861
>lmao nice post but can we talk about how there was no gender binary/concept of gender among yoruba people before colonialism?
You can also talk about how people used to throw virgins into volcanoes
>>
>>5589519
It's not that uncommon, we're finding out. That and genetic chimerism might even be the majority, combined. Gene sequencing is a wild frontier.
>>
>>5590009
as volcanokin you wouldn't believe how triggered I am rn
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.