[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me fags, I wanna start using some anal stimulation during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 780x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 780x1120
Help me fags, I wanna start using some anal stimulation during masturbation, how should I get myself started? I've already tried fingering but it's a bit awkward and my fingers are a bit small (orgasm was great though). What should I use (household objects please, I'm not ready to order anything online yet), also how should I know when to stop? I dunno I've never been a bottom before but recently I've been thinking about giving it a try.
>>
>I'm not ready to order anything online yet)
why not, honestly? I was at the same point as you once, until I realized that dropping $15 on a small toy completely outweighed the awkwardness of re-purposing household objects. I mean, yeah there are some sexy hairbrushes in the world don't get me wrong. but most all of them are beat by even the cheapest of dedicated toys.
>>
>>5585206
>also how should I know when to stop?
you'll notice a point where even if you relax, there's more resistance. for me it's about 5.5" up. that's the opening of your colon. don't penetrate it without practice, you could hurt yourself and then have an embarrassing visit to a medical professional. it took me over a year to work up the confidence to do it.
>>
>>5585260
Tiny bit of embarrassment. I have a flat mate and sometimes she gets to my packages first, or if a neighbor or someone saw it. Less embarrassed about the whole anal thing more about the buying sex toys regardless of where they go
>>
>>5585267
I reached a point where it hurt to go farther, so that would be the colon right? Not exactly sure how it works, but is there a point where anal stimulation alone will get me off, or is that a special case? And if so, how would I achieve an anal only ejaculation?
>>
well i don't want to make my own thread so
Should i get a bad dragon dildo as my first toy? Lately I have been thinking about getting a toy but don't know what type to get. Usually when I masturbate I use this one thing that is kinda girthy and want thicker but was wondering if bad dragon is worth since I will be dropping $100+ on it.
>>
>>5585206
Just order a toy on amazon OP. It's not going to say sex toys on the box. It will be much better than using something around the house, and safer too. Some plastics can be toxic when put inside you so don't start cramming random things up there.
Also avoid cucumbers and such unless you're prepared for it to break off in there and take a really fun shit later on :P
>>
>>5585270
Go to your local UPS and set up a temporary box to pick up your deliveries. That way you can just pick it up when it arrives and your roommate will be none the wiser.

It'll cost a little extra, but I imagine the peace of mind would be worth it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.