[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cannot fine anyone to date me, I am socially decent. what can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: holla.jpg (121 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
holla.jpg
121 KB, 1280x960
I cannot fine anyone to date me, I am socially decent.
what can I improve on?
pic related
>>
>>5584490
omg idk
>>
Shorter on the sides longer on the top. Obviously.
>>
Balance your hair, you look too much like a psycho. Growing a beard might be a good idea
>>
>>5584490
If that's you, you're creepy as fuck desu.
>>
>>5584798
Its the eyes they have a thousand yard stare. I love'em them.
>>
>>5584490
You look like a faggier macklemore
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 495x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 495x530
>>5584490
Shave that fucking thing on your head. What are you gay?
>>
File: bert_by_whynne[1].png (169 KB, 434x411) Image search: [Google]
bert_by_whynne[1].png
169 KB, 434x411
Different hairstyle, currently you remind me of Bert. Your face is long and square, the short sides and disconnected longer portion on top emphasizes length. Sort of like a pineapple. You want a haircut that is more rounded like a french crop.

Alternatively, just get real swole.
>>
>>5584490
Nothing wrong with your coconut structurally. That expression on the other hand...your lips say "maybe", but your eyes say "I'm gonna fuck you up with my as-yet-unseen OSS fighting knife".

Are you INTJ?
>>
>>5584490
please stop getting this haircut
>>
Does your barber need a ladder?
>>
>>5584490

You're cute. Hit the gym and dress nicely
>>
>>5584490
Get a crew cut. You'd look cute

Also look into Sally Hanson bb
>>
>>5584490
Hit the gym
Grow a beard if you can
Experiment with you hair a little, maybe you'll find something that looks better on you
>>
Grow beard, hit gym, fix your goddam hair
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.