[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tlg/ Trans Lesbian General - personal fashion edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: 1396805841302.jpg (128 KB, 821x1024) Image search: [Google]
1396805841302.jpg
128 KB, 821x1024
What do you girls like to wear?

>Links
• Informed Consent Providers:
https://itmb.co/r1uo5 (PDF)
• Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
• MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
• Size charts: Just google women's size chart
• Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
• Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
• Useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
• Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
• Am I trans/trans help threads archive: http://pastebin.com/CPzj0xv9
• Basic Trans Information: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html
• Hormones, and so much more: http://www.transgendercare.com/
• For your doctor: http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/

>Where we are:
#transbians on Rizon
TC /translez

>/tlg/ F.A.Q.
1. What is a transbian/trans-lesbian? → MTF transsexuals who are also lesbians
2. Isn't that just a straight guy? → No, orientation is who you go to bed with, but gender identity is who you go to bed as.
3. Are bi trans girls, welcome here? → Yes but please the keep boy drama in MTF General please!
4. Are cis lesbians/bisexuals welcome? → Yes.
5. Do trans-lesbians use their penis when they are pre-op? → Some do, some don't.

old thread: >>5689526
>>
>tfw /tlg/ is painfully ded

>>5736546
Mostly I wear solid color skirts or skirts with simple arabesque motifs, blouses and solid color tights (no socks at all in warm weather). Shoes are either flats or 21/2 inch heels (only on dates).

If I'm going for something less boring, I've got a bunch of tops, capri, tweed pants or dark jeans; sometimes dresses and one quasi dress (basically matching skirt and top with some midriff, it gives the illusion that you put in more effort than just putting on a summer dress).

I want to lose enough weight to feel confident wearing sheer stuff.
>>
Trying to find out my style. I'm going more of a rocker style but mosty a bunch of ideas so far. So a lot of black with touches of red, white, hi contrast pattern's. For example, a black and white tie die tunic, and red knitted tights into knee high black converses and erica round sunglasses. Or a black oversized sweater with a black floral skirt and white over knee stockings. I want to dye my hair pink but I have to grow it out more.
>>
File: 2031165_IMG_2140.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
2031165_IMG_2140.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
>>5736546
This time of year
>turtlenecks
>sweaters
>flannel shirts
>comfy jeans
when at home
>XXLXXT shirts and t-shirts. Kinda dress like. Considering I'm 5'10, it is hard to find ones that are properly tall on me, but Carhartt has some in their workwear lines.
>leggings

>>5736686
>sheer stuff.
Something tells me I'll never be confident to wear it. not even on my legs. To many scars.

>>5736887
Yeah, I'm still trying to find my style, while battling weight. At least I'm generally loosing weight now.
>>
I've been wearing a floppy toque indoors since that's what all my gay trans and cis girlfriends are doing.
>>
>tfw no AFAB gf
Two transbians is just too crazy.
>>
File: 1399401102847.png (302 KB, 578x650) Image search: [Google]
1399401102847.png
302 KB, 578x650
>>5736546
>trans LESBIAN

epic meme
>>
>>5737246
>women who are attracted to women calling themselves lesbian is a meme
>>
>>5737236
What is AFAB mean?
>>
>>5737399
>HRT
>functional penises
nice meme, friend
>>
>>5737410
assigned female at birth
>>
>>5737399
You young man are way passed your bed time.
Are you aware that you are the one in the /lgbt/ board? Look baby shit dick real trans people hate their genitals (learn something stupid) and real lesbians are not interested in your sad little pathetic high school life. And you're right, you just keep all that trolling up. Your dick sucking dreams are on their way to coming threw.
Whether you like it or not.
>>
File: girldick.jpg (82 KB, 661x363) Image search: [Google]
girldick.jpg
82 KB, 661x363
>>5737412
>implying all tranwomen take hrt
>implying you dont get your dick hard during sex even if you do
>and then there's shit like pic related
>>
File: hadthenerve.jpg (54 KB, 303x519) Image search: [Google]
hadthenerve.jpg
54 KB, 303x519
>>5737434
and pic related
>>
File: penisgirlfemalething.jpg (51 KB, 469x526) Image search: [Google]
penisgirlfemalething.jpg
51 KB, 469x526
>>5737439
and this shit
>>
>>5737434
>>5737439
Booooo. Yoou suuuck.
Throwing metaphorical popcorn at post...
>>
File: 1402542300467.gif (4 MB, 585x600) Image search: [Google]
1402542300467.gif
4 MB, 585x600
>>5737431
guess what

im mtf agp calling other trans "lesbians" on their bullshit
>>
File: disturbing.jpg (66 KB, 697x222) Image search: [Google]
disturbing.jpg
66 KB, 697x222
>>
>>5737451
Booooo. You're laaaame....
>>
>>5737434
>implying one can rightly consider themselves a trans woman if they're not on or planning to get on HRT
>>
File: poorwoman.png (19 KB, 748x240) Image search: [Google]
poorwoman.png
19 KB, 748x240
>>5737481
welcome to reality
it's like you're not aware of what's going on last few years at western universities

not only is it "rightly" but also they bash anyone who begs to differ
leaving everyone confused and traumatized, like pic related
>>
>>5737431
babe, we don’t all hate our dicks (or at least not enough to overcome revulsion @ bad srs results)
>>
>>5737434
"I don't have a dick" and "It's a girl's dick" are obviously contradictory statements, but otherwise what they're saying seems pretty harmless.
>>5737439
Entitled prick.
>>5737444
It's not nice to try to tell people what the definition of their identity is; MTFs don't like it when its done to them, they shouldn't do it to other people.
>>5737459
It's not essentialist to not be interested in dating any specific type of person. It's maybe not entirely unfair to argue that certain prejudices may be preventing relationships that might otherwise be acceptable, but attempting to guilt-trip people isn't a productive way to address that.
>>5737488
I have no problem with this. I don't even think she should need to handle that exceptional case or feel ashamed of not doing so. Be prepared to deal with the complications of exceptional cases when they are relevant, sure, but it should be okay to make broad statements under the implicit assumption that there are of course unstated exceptions.
>>
>>5736546
For tops, some friends pointed me to the Pattyboutik brand on Amazon, and I window-shopped my way to a $800 cart. I saved it off and I've been grabbing a piece or 2 with every paycheck that comes in.

Haven't looked into bottoms much yet, partly because of the weather and partly because I figure I should get a bag of some sort at the same time because lol pockets. Haven't found a bag I liked so far; they're all too damn foofy.
>>
File: 1452340823993.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1452340823993.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>5736546
What do I like to wear? Anything that will make me look unique and stand out in any crowd. I know that as a transwoman, that's paradoxical and I should strive for blending in, but while people are gaping at my clothes, they don't pay attention to my Adam's apple.
Obviously that includes customized or even home designed and made from scratch pieces. I'm finally done making a pair of personal lasts to make my own shoes.
But usually, I'm content mixing and maxing cheap pieces into something radically new.
Now, I'm hoping to improve my looks, both through surgery and improved make-up and hairdressing skills, in order to make that standing out 100% positive. I know it counts for shit in the grand scheme of things, but having a crowd part and make way for you is just as amazing as walking on water as far as I'm concerned.
Yes, I guess I'm a bit of a megalomaniac..
>>
>new thread
>everyone replying to bait
oh my

>>5736546
I mostly like to wear what's comfortable, so mostly jeans, tops/t-shirts and hoodies.
my figure isn't very forgiving when it comes to feminine cuts, so I'm kinda careful for now.

went out in a dress last weekend which was nice :3

I need more clothes though.
>>
How come mtf's post in your thread and gaygen? Don't they have their own general?
>>
>>5737488
>muh western universities maymay
Get out, Gingrich
>>
>>5737527
>but otherwise what they're saying seems pretty harmless.
People thinking sentiments that were already around and openly discussed a decade ago are new and scandalous will never cease to make me laugh.

Transphobes are basically the kind of people who drop monocles at the slightest deviation from their own beliefs.
>>
>tfw not being held right now
>>
>>5739848
iktf
>>
File: VeryGood.png (160 KB, 341x625) Image search: [Google]
VeryGood.png
160 KB, 341x625
>mfw i got a gf
>mfw i'm going on a date saturday :D

anyway, how are you doing grills ? been a long time since i came here so what's new ?
>>
>>5739980
>so what's new ?

officially diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...
>>
>>5739980
Got a therapist I'm seeing now regularly, checking into local places for specific medical care needs and being stymied currently by round two of antibiotics for a cut that went bad.
Not that any of that is useful as I lack a trip to be identified by.
>>
Guys I'd consider myself a straight mtf but I have a date with another trans girl this weekend. Pretty nervous, what do?
>>
>>5740073
outch, hope that it will not cause any issue in your every day life !

>>5740253
take care ! and good luck with the therapist, i never had one who really helped me or was interresting :/

>>5740267
talk to her about what she want in your relationship and just chill
you're trans, she is too, you should know what's the deal with all of this, so it's going to be fine !
(well if you're note like me, i'm this kind of trans that don't really care talking about their genitals or issue of being trans and sometimes it can be awkward with other mtf ahah)
>>
>>5740398
It has been. The worst part is I can remember cycles of days where the lows I was limited to around 70% of maximum output back when I was in hs. Cycles like that is a classic sign of early Hashimoto's. Untreated, or improperly treated, it leads to hypothyroid which if untreated leads to high cortisol, which eventually overloads and fails leading to insufficient adrenals. Which it looks like I have signs of. Also the Hashimoto's can lead to other autoimmune issues like CFS. BTW, family history of Hashimoto's.

If you are being treated for low thyroid, and still have symptoms, switch to T4 + T3, and increase in steps until the symptoms go away.
>>
File: 1436347441997.jpg (326 KB, 624x650) Image search: [Google]
1436347441997.jpg
326 KB, 624x650
>never get hit on by cis girls
>hit on constantly by men and trans girls
>not into men
>the trans girls are always asexual or poly
>I'm neither
>if they're neither, they are extremely unstable
>all of the above people are very far away anyway

I just want a monogamous sexual relationship w a girl who isn't unstable

I have only ever dated trans girls. I want to try dating a cis girl for once, but I am intimidated, despite passing for a few years now
>>
>>5740073
oh that shit sucks, sorry
I have chronic fatigue as part of my health stuff
>>
Holy shit are these threads always so slow?
>>
>>5741513
recently, yeah, unfortunately.
>>
>>5740398
Therapist is mostly so I can keep my shit together and get the professional opinion and assistance I am told I need.
>>5741578
>TFW slow to reply and accidentally contributing to the slowness.
Sorry
>>
File: 1455501190949.png (414 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1455501190949.png
414 KB, 800x720
A few days ago I got a speeding ticket because I was to excited for Trap & Skeet...
To excited to bring a new person to learn how to shotgun shit...
To excited to hang out with cool kids...
To excited...

Now I'm angry because I'll have to pay $400. CA is bullshit. I need a new job...

I got sir'd at a BK yesterday and I'm still kinda bummed about that.
The lasagna from Olive Garden was underwhelming.
My grandma kept telling me that I was a man as if it was defending me.
The milsurp AK stock I ordered was WAY worse than I expected; the laminate is literally flaking off and the end plate is all rusty.
Student loans, need I say more...

Damn, this week sucks. I'll just end my blog post for the day here.
>>
>>5742650
>CA
Canadaland or commiefornia?
If it's cali, how fast were you going? I have genuinely never seen someone pulled over for speeding unless they're running 100+.
Sorry everything went so bad.
And yeah, student loans fucking suck.
>>
>>5742678
I was going 88 MPH...
Commiefornia sucks dick and Highway Patrol is a pile of molten shit.

I want out. I want to go back to Indiana were public ranges are free and cops only hang around cities and schools...
And cheap food...
And low tax...
And cheap gas...
And abundant job opportunities for machinists...
And people who don't give me problems for loving guns more than most people...

The only thing I don't miss about Indiana is country music, but now I don't even have a safe heaven from that because everyone here is getting into it now. Fucking non-stop hip-hop and country music.

And for the last month, I've been craving for someone to pat my head.
Is that weird?
Just out of nowhere I started wanting to feel something pat my head and it never happens.
>>
>>5742711
Seems we're in the same state, not like it's a small place. Sorry to hear they got you, that's a lot lower than they usually seem to care about. Well, some smaller towns like to put up sudden massive decreases in speed limits and just park someone there to generate as much revenue as they can sadly.
If it's any consolation you're not the only one in the state into guns, I almost started on trying to go into importing but I can't even afford the paper for the forms unfortunately.

Can't say it would be weird to want your head patted. Would probably be comforting, and it sounds like you could use it.
>>
>>5742733
I'm in one of the largest cities in CA. San Jose is pretty huge.

My entire network of friends are all pretty much either ambivalent to guns or are into them. I got one my best buds to get heavily into guns. Built him an AR as his first, even milled the receiver together.
>>
>>5742768
Huh, little over three hours from me. Only other person I know who isn't family in the state is a bit over ten away.
Nice on the building an AR as in actually building and milling. 80% or started from a full on billet?
>>
>>5742793
I've done 4 80% receivers using absolute shit tooling with acceptable results. We're talking Harbor Freight tooling here.
1 Polymer that cracked after 1 year, approx 1k rounds.
1 Raw 7075-T6 Forged, has held just fine after approx 500 rounds so far
2 Type-3 anodized 7075-T6 Forged, 1 for a pistol build, 1 for a rifle build.

My friend made the anodized rifle and it's just a tad bit loose since he got a super cheap kit.

I want to make a billet receiver from a brick of 7075-T6, but I don't have access to a CNC Mill for that right now. Like, I'm using CNC machining centers for school but the teacher isn't retarded and he'd catch on super quick.
>>
>>5740565
What really sucks is it took so long to get a doc to listen. If somebody had listened decades ago, I'd be in much healthier shape than now.

>>5742711
>Commiefornia ... country music.
Now I know they really went off the deep end.

>>5742768
25 years ago I used to live over in Concord, near where Ygnacio turns into Kirker Pass Rd. I worked just a couple blocks off the other end of Ygnacio just north of the metro station. Made for a very simple commute, and I could take just a single bus too.
>>
>tfw ow!!!
Something I learned how to do in the past was ignore pain. I have very bad ankles due to them being smashed and rebuilt. They hurt most of the time. Well, I took some pain meds yesterday for my wrist, and hips to keep me going. The pain meds wore off in the middle of the night, now my whole body aches.
>>
>>5744420
do dxm
>>
>>5744420
I still know how to ignore pain, both real and nervous. Hunger, thirst and withdrawal as well.
But getting woken up by it is bad news. Please, I know this isn't simple, but don't destroy yourself. You deserve so much better...
>>
>>5742830
I am impressed, I must admit.
>>
>>5744420
>>5744451
I suck at dealing with most kinds of pain. The only kind that doesn't bother me are cuts because I get them all the time. Such is the life of a machinist student.
But everything else is terrible. Even bumping walls with my elbow or something. I'm surprised I'm able to deal with electrolysis, except the upper lip because I'm to much of a wimp to let the lady touch it.

Also, I take butt-fucking forever to heal. Like, a month ago, I pinched my finger helping a bud get a rail cover onto his rifle. It was being super stiff and refused to budge without some force and I used a mallet to slowly hammer it down. Ended up pinching my finger and it hurt like a motherfucker but it still hasn't completely healed. Like, skin is fixed, no bruising, but it still hurts when I lightly press on it...

Maybe I have some nutritional deficiencies that prevent my body from healing properly?
>>
File: 1372275902913.png (260 KB, 417x352) Image search: [Google]
1372275902913.png
260 KB, 417x352
>>5744934
I've been working on an AK as well but they are a massive pain in the ass.

I tried to go for a side folder, but that shit is just not working. So I ditched that stock and got fixed stock equipment, but now I need to get a decent stock. I keep making the same mistake of buying cheap shit and then tossing it for something more expensive. This fixed stock I just got in from the mail is terrible. So now I'm gonna save up and but a new milled stock.

Then there is tooling... holy fuck the tooling. It's like $400 for stand-alone AK rivet tools. There are cheaper tools but they all require a shop press and that shit is not cheap.

Drilling the receiver is a pain, spot welding is a pain, then I have to heat treat the holes and black oxide the thing...

Don't play with AKs unless you're ready for the ass-raping... ARs are so much easier, all you do is get a couple harbor freight shit tools and use an easy jig. Put that shit together with some punches, a mallet, and a wrench.

Anyone who says AKs are easier and better have obviously not built them or maintained them. I mean, who the fuck still presses barrels into guns?! RUSSIANS! BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED! Just like all of their fancy, not-battle-proven equipment that everyone gets a hard-on for.
>>
>>5744954
Maybe a vitamin K deficiency, not even joking here... You might want a PT/INR assay with your next blood check.

I heal pretty fast and my scars tend to disappear over time. Nothing like my grandmother, though. She heals incredibly well and in no time at all. Couple years back, a rooster made a nasty, deep gash across her face. A week later, there wasn't even a scar left. I just hope my body won't try to "fix" my SRS results and regenerate a dick.
>>
>>5744996
You.
I like you, especially after that rant.
>>
>>5738402
Sorry to tell you this, but anyone dressed like pic related is obviously trans or a sjw or both.
>>
>>5744954
>But everything else is terrible. Even bumping walls with my elbow or something.
>Like, a month ago ... but it still hasn't completely healed.
Do you have any of the low thyroid and low adrenals symptoms?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenal_insufficiency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disease#Adrenal_disorders

Even on thyroid meds, roughly 10% of the people with low or no thyroid output don't properly respond. Yes their TSH level goes down, but they don't properly convert T4 to T3 so the symptoms stay. T3 is what the body uses, T4 is a storage form. I strongly suspect I'm not properly converting T4 to T3. I just need to convince the docs to check T3 to rT3 ratio. It should be high. Lower numbers means T4 is getting converted to rT3 instead of T3. rT3 is useless waste.

>>5744996
You're seeing the difference between craftsmanship, and making for cheap mass production. If you want to see an extreme, take a look at the construction in the "grease gun" the US made for WWII. Production cost was about $20 back in the war.
>With its stamped, riveted, and welded construction, the M3 was originally designed as a minimum-cost small arm, to be used and discarded once it became inoperative.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_submachine_gun

>>5744451
It didn't wake me up, but instead was there when I normally woke up. Still, with nearly the whole body hurting, that isn't good. It's a symptom of CFS. I'ts due to inflammation of the nerves.

>>5745592
Maybe you should visit an "in" dance club in a major city like NYC. They can't all be trans. Lady Gaga came from NYC's club crowd.
>>
>>5742985
yeah that shit sucks, took me years to get a diagnosis and it basically made me miss highschool and fucked up how I feel about myself and illness to this day
>>
>>5745199
Well, then you should visit CA and shoot guns with me.

>>5745631
You're totes wrong about the M3.
It was indeed supposed to be a cheap gun with low production costs. However, because of the shit method of production that was borderline Russian tier, it suffered numerous problems in the factory and were never made in sufficient enough quantities to overtake the M1 Thompson.
AND, here's the kicker, it still had replaceable barrels that were attached by a threaded cap nut. Welding and riveting is still used on a bunch of guns, and that's perfectly fine. Most of HKs firearms are stamped metal flats that are bent and have shelves welded on. The big difference is that the parts that will inevitably need replacement, mainly the barrel, can easily be replaced with a wrench.

A worn barrel doesn't make a gun inoperative, a cracked receiver or damaged bolt does. It's just a better idea to replace worn barrels because your shots won't be flying at a perpetual 30 MOA cone if you replace it after 10k rounds.

Also, I don't have any of those symptoms, I just have a more sensitive tactile response to pain.
>>
>>5746569
That could be fun. I'm >>5742793 as well, so it's not an unreasonable distance as I'm just over in the central valley area currently.
>>
>>5740516
>I just want a monogamous sexual relationship w a girl who isn't unstable

pls be in texas
>>
>>5747270
I was totally not serious. I don't let anyone touch my guns unless I trust them enough.
So, if you manage to get on my kool kid list, then sure we can shoot some shit.
>>
>>5747602
My bad. I've spent the day in and out of the doctor's office, so I'm a bit too fried to notice a lack of seriousness.
>>
>>5746569
>I just have a more sensitive tactile response to pain.
Hyper-vigilance can also create that. I have extremely sensitive skin due to it. Years of it during school made me so sensitive to touch, sound, and other's emotions that I find it hard to deal with the world some days.
>>
Since /mtfg/ is busy engaging in self-masturbatory drama, could someone critique/respond to >>5747686?
>>
>>5745631
You nearly made me blush with that one... Implying I wouldn't look out of place among the "in" NYC crowd? That's telling I haven't completely lost my edge and at this point, it means a lot to me...
>>
File: 1904516_IMG_0795a.jpg (293 KB, 623x960) Image search: [Google]
1904516_IMG_0795a.jpg
293 KB, 623x960
>>5748667
I'm sure they have evolved from what I remember, but there has been a crowd that dresses outrageously forever. I'm sure the more flamboyant styles seen in the discos evolved out of the hippy movement. It's a way of being recognizable among the faceless millions. It was a way to personal fame and notoriety, even if only local. To an extent I did it with the personally modified designer clothes I often wore when young. That got me noticed in the fashion crowd, but not outside it.
>>
File: IMG_1552 (2).jpg (563 KB, 1959x2521) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552 (2).jpg
563 KB, 1959x2521
>>5750366
Well,it's not as if I planned to ever go to NYC to check. I have a feeling I'd burn real fast there. Bright, maybe, but definitely too fast.
I think I've taken a few steps further in the outrageous direction lately. I've been tempted to take a walk wearing my uniform, matte red lipstick and stilettos, but that probably would get me arrested. I just feel so much more beautiful and alluring that I'm acting young, wild and carefree again. Life unpaused, I guess. Thanks for that.
>>
>>5750427
I'm not sure you would burn bright. More like fit right in. ;) NYC has a long history with the unusual, it attracts them. You're not as wild as many I remember. The early styles Cindy Lauper, and Madonna wore came from NYC street clothes the counter culture were wearing daily and to the clubs.
>>
How bad is it to start transitioning just because you're in love with a cute butch lesbian? A decade ago, I thought about 'becoming'(being) female, I was already androgynous and always been so somewhat. But I dismissed the idea, because I would think what others would think. But whenever I wish for something my body sometimes makes it happen. I became fat and depressed, so I get moobs with gynecomastia(thanks SSRIs) which I somewhat like though. Occasionally the thought resurfaces, but I'm never really sure.

Transitioning might be good for me in the long run, but I should start it for the wrong reasons, even if that's the only thing that could win me over.
>>
File: MTI4ODM2OTAxNDM1MzM4NzIy.jpg (57 KB, 619x270) Image search: [Google]
MTI4ODM2OTAxNDM1MzM4NzIy.jpg
57 KB, 619x270
>>5751304
I'd say talk to a gender therapist so they can help you figure out how transgender you are, and how much or little you need to transition to be comfortable with yourself. Personally I wouldn't do it to try to gain the love of another. The reason you do it should be because you will feel more comfortable about yourself.
>>
>Yearling bull got out
>had to chase it back in
>nearly puked when done
>two hours later
>now both arms and legs are hurting at a moderate level.
>I feel totally exhausted.
>tfw a few months ago chasing a cow back in wouldn't have been an issue.
>>
>>5751199
I was thinking less about clothes and more about acts. There's still that self-destructive undercurrent that always led me to things that were as flashy as they were stupid and dangerous. It's reined in, but in the right circumstances, it's bound to come back. And, well, since I'm living, I'd rather live a little bit longer...
>>
File: rm41983.png (28 KB, 576x370) Image search: [Google]
rm41983.png
28 KB, 576x370
>>5737434
>deeply sexist ideas ("female brain")

>>5737439
>entitlement to female sexuality ("how dare you not want my dick")

>>5737444
>erasing/co-opting women's biology ("penises can be female")

Remind me why I shouldn't sympathize with so-called TERFs again?
>>
>>5754862
>Remind me why I shouldn't sympathize with so-called TERFs again?
Yeah a handful of examples shows all trannies are dirty scum men!
Just like a handful of examples out of lesgen shows that they're all neet racist pedophiles who actually talk about raping straight women, instead of it just being a strawman you've built up like with trans people, so we should sympathize with homophobes, right?
>>
>>5754862
>>
>>5755017
>>5755102

Literally every trans thread I enter into contains stuff like this. You can't No True Scotsman your way out of this.

I'll stand against violence against trans people and everyone else, and support transitioning as a valid emergency measure for people with sex and/or gender dysphoria, but don't expect me to support trans political ideology or accept the premise that trans women are real women. I could see them as males suffering under gender, who want to take refugee under women, and it's entirely up to the women whether they want to grant that to them.
>>
>>5755219
That doesn't exactly hold water when you consider there's a rather large proportion of trans women nobody would ever think of as male. With your line of thinking, you're effectively condoning discrimination based on passing, which is the biggest hurdle trans people have to face before, and sometimes well into, their transition.
>>
>>5755236
>trans women nobody would ever think of as male
Being born and raised male still gives you a lot of male privilege though.
There might be grey zones with people who transition very early and such, so that they get an almost authentic female living experience, but that's not the majority of trans people, is it?

>discrimination based on passing
No, passing is irrelevant in what I say. Be it a perfect qt3.14 or a total hon, a trans woman is generally probably best seen as a male taking refugee from masculinity under women, and modifying their body and behavior towards biological and/or stereotypical femininity to relieve sex and/or gender dysphoria. So far so good. If they claim they are real women however, there's a problem.
>>
>>5755296
I'm a real woman, you don't need to be cis to be a real woman. I don't have any male privelige. Being raised as a male didn't give me any fucking privilege. Was constantly being beat up and harassesd by my peers throughout childhood only to later be thrown out of my home at 15 by my own fucking parents after coming out a privilege? Do you seriosly think a 45-60% chance of suicide attempt and the risk of being assaulted or tossed out of my job or home at the whim of a prejudiced cis person is a privilege? Do you think hiding under the refuge of women that see you as lesser than them (as you apparently see it) is a fucking privilege?

Go fap to some Dworkin you condescending radfem fuckwit. You could call me delusional or say I'm erasing women or some other ideological bullshit, but I'm a woman, a trans woman maybe but I'm still a woman. There's nothing fake about my identity, that's how I see myself and that's how I'll continue to present myself.
>>
>>5755296
>> go die in a hole you pathetic troll waste.
>>
>>5750427
you are pretty :)
>>
>>5756586
Well, I'm beginning to like my face, really. There are still stuff that looks plain wrong, but I'm getting a trachea shave and a lip lift in a couple months. Not much, but enough to improve my looks noticeably.
>>
Spent the last few hours watching a set of videos on ME/CFS “Glutathione Depletion—Methylation Cycle Block” theory.
>put slashes between each of the next 5 lines to get the address.
iaomt.media.fnf.nu
skovde_2011_me_kroniskt_trotthetssyndrom

It gives me hope of putting ME/CFS into remission. Doesn't sound like a cure, just a way to fix what is failing.
>>
>>
I've been crying myself to sleep lately because I'm so socially isolated. I'm fine for most of the day, but when I'm laying down and there's no distractions left, I just collapse into madness and hopelessness. I can't help but think that it's literally impossible that I'll ever be loved. Even just typing that is making me fight back tears.

A woman who would bother would just have an easier time with a ciswoman. I've had girlfriends before, but the first one didn't know I was trans, the second knew full well and she ended up disgusted with me and cheated on me multiple times, and the most recent won't even kiss me when she's sober and alternates between really understanding and painfully cold. Flings go similarly. I'm a freak and I'm treated like a freak and I don't see any hope of this pattern breaking.

I don't know how to hold on. I'm a very loving person. I desire the people I'm with, I want to be a part of their lives, I think about them when we're apart, I have emotional and physical attraction towards them. But I don't ever get it back. And it hurts. And I'm so exhausted from hurting all the time. Without even hope left, I don't see why I shouldn't just end it. I have few friends, my family abandoned me when I transitioned, and society at large is uncomfortable that I even exist. What good was it? What good am I? All I really want is to be able to give love and see at least some of it returned but aren't the odds just so staggering that it's virtually impossible?
>>
>>5755219
Literally every lesgen I go into has racism and pedophilia and declarations of desire to rape women, by your logic that justifies homophobia.
No no-true-scotsman here, I'm agreeing with your flawless logic :^)
>>
>>5761840
I've almost never seen those things in a /lesgen/, haven't seen them in a while now, and I have definitely never seen them as the general sense. You're stretching.
>>
>>5761962
>my anecdotes are complete irrefutable evidence, your anecdotes don't count
>>
>>5762427
You're being retarded. You can look at it right now, you can't use a fallacy to justify yourself.
>>
>>5762475
>You're being retarded
So are you but that's not stopping you from shitposting :^)
>you can't use a fallacy to justify yourself
lol irony
>>
>>5754862
>deeply sexist ideas ("female brain")
>erasing/co-opting women's biology ("penises can be female")
Isn't this contradictory? You're okay with acknowledging male and female genitals are different, but acknowledging that their brains are different too suddenly becomes sexist?

>>5755296
>>trans women nobody would ever think of as male
>Being born and raised male still gives you a lot of male privilege though.
Privilege is about what you're seen as, not as what you actually are. If people see you as a woman, you're not going to experience male privilege. And if you're unpassable, people see you as a disgusting tranny, not a man. The only way a mtf tranny can benefit from male privilege is to not transition.
>>
>>5761723
That may seem a bit difficult, but try to stop obsessing over relationships. It doesn't seem you're in a good state of mind for them to succeed. Go for friendships for a while, do your own thing. Remember you're not a "freak", you have value regardless what others think.

Also gib skype if you want to talk :)
>>
>tfw the base of my pony tail is getting thicker.
>>
>>5765870
I miss being able to have a sick ponytail, why. Had to cut most of my hair mid-back to earlobe. Here's to finally being able to give a shit about it now.
>>
I wonder how many kids in transfiguration class tried to change their sex?
>>
>>
>>5766698

Please elaborate.
>>
>>5761723
Idk you anon, but i need you to know you are loved. Just because you don't know who doesn't mean they aren't there, ready to catch you the minute you give the go.
>>
>>5755296
>male privilege
Oh my fucking god can you just fuck off back to tumblr? 80% homeless are male, 80% suicide are male, look at that privilege we have huh
>>
>still replying to bait
first two threads die and now this.
tlg used to be a nicer place.
>>
File: hot-redheads-33268.jpg (56 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
hot-redheads-33268.jpg
56 KB, 512x512
>>
>>5770973
What ended up killing /tlg/ anyways, it was really active and friendly for a while, much more fun to lurk than /mtfg/ at the time, and then I leave /lgbt/ for a month or so and when I come back /tlg/ is an empty shell of its former glory.
>>
>>5771181
Lack of regular posters, I suppose. Lilly seems off to live a normal life far from 4chan and I can't blame her, Syndie has been very tired and I'm still a bit ashamed about this year's January insanity storm (and last year's too, actually...)
Others have just disappeared. I think something nasty happened in a Skype group, but I wasn't in on that one.
>>
File: nx4cba.jpg (18 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
nx4cba.jpg
18 KB, 510x430
>Someone posts obvious bait with a picture of a cheeky anime girl

>Someone ALWAYS replies to it

What's that quote about insanity again? Something about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
>>
>>5771246
As a kid, I often asked my parents what would my girl name have been. Why often? Because they always answered with the same name and I didn't like it.
Anyway, I'm officially insane.
>>
>>5737434
>>5737439
>>5737444
>>5737459
>These are the trans girls who get the most media attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo
>>
>>5771205
I'm having a bed day. Normally I can recover some sitting, but not today. CFS sucks!!! All started out with a stressful phone call.
>>
>>5771246
>As soon as someone posts something shitty accompanied by an anime grill they become immune to criticism

What's that about retarded dog shit that posts using an epic sad joker face?
>>
>>5771205
It's a little hard for someone new to start becoming a regular at the moment too, an unknown quantity trying to keep conversation going. Feels awkward.
>>
a ton of people report stopping liking girls after hormones. this didn't happen with yall and how did you know it wasnt going to?
>>
>>5773091
>a ton of people report stopping liking girls after hormones.
I don't think it's that really.
it's probably just that people try to hold up a facade pre-transition so straight trans-girls might say they're liking girls pre just to "fit in".

I just never got attracted to guys sexually.
>>
>>5773091
I personally like all sexes, but don't like the rapid pace of /mtfg/.
>>
>>5773192
but why would someone have an incentive to lie about something like that on an anonymous lgbt forum?
>>
>>5773091
I haven't started to like girls any less on hormones (about 10 months), they're as awesome as ever if not more; but I have become more attracted to the guy end of the spectrum compared to before. When I started, the only guys I was attracted to were very feminine femboys (basically transgirls in all but self-identification really). Since starting I've slowly begun to also like more guyish guys, although they still need to be at least a bit androgynous (no significant face or body hair, no masculine muscles, not built like a tank, no musky man scent). I have no idea if that's going to shift any further or not, but on the girls side of things the attraction has been pretty stable.
>>
>>5771926
I can't even use a phone at all most of the time these days. So much past stress tied to that tool from work it just paralyzes me... Take care.
>>
>>5774007
lying about what?
it doesn't have to be a conscious choice.
>>
>>5773091
One thing is certain, I didn't stop despising males. With women, still stone, maybe that'll change after SRS.
>>
Does anyone here feel like their straightness has been a block to their transition? I actually only relized I was trans after I took antidepressants and lost interest in women, now Im no longer depressed that interest is creeping back and confusing me as to whether I want a woman or want to be a woman. But its the only thing male about me, if I didnt like women Id definetly 100% want to be a girl as evidenced by my short stint withot a libido
>>
>>5775507
My asexuality may have been. That and the fact that my passing as my assigned gender was shit, which essentially made me agender for as long as I tried to fake it and live as male.
Anyway, people are just much more comfortable labeling me female, so there's little point fighting it.
>>
>>5775532
I may have this same issue too. No one has ever said I look female but everyone says I look like a boy and Im 24.
>>
>>5773091
That's literally the only "evidence" that we have of orientation changing in the world and all other research shows that human orientation can't change from therapy or hormone therapy so it's much more likely that transition just allows people to admit and express things they'd been repressing, rather than them being the one exception to orientation's resistance to change.
>>
File: 1451687905671.jpg (72 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
1451687905671.jpg
72 KB, 600x831
>>5774722
I definitely liked more mannish guys, but I had lots of hangups due to mistreatment when young. That killed all but the most superficial involvement with them until I had more positive experiences with them. Thing is I had no stronger feelings for the first guy who swept me off my feet than I felt for the two women before.

>>5775434
I don't think I ever despised males, but I definitely was scared around most them. I'm still nervous around most of them. My bad experiences were all caused by males.

>>5775532
>>5775571
For me it took growing a beard, and still I sometimes got asked if I was really female. I never figured out how to get my male act to stick. I always acted female if I didn't think about it.
>>
File: girls_kiss_by_jackyroyalt_..._.jpg (95 KB, 1044x765) Image search: [Google]
girls_kiss_by_jackyroyalt_..._.jpg
95 KB, 1044x765
>>5775975
So true!!!
>>
>>5775984
Yeah, did the beard thing too. At one point, it was a good foot long, with a massive handlebar moustache hiding the rest of my lower face. I still got gendered female anytime a stranger didn't look at my face first. Almost always on the phone, obviously...
I don't know what's the deal with me and guys. There's something pretty hardwired I can't identify a root cause to. Most likely, it's just an instinctive aversion to male smells.
Definitely not about looks or attitude because most of my crushes and role models always were butch, sometimes to an extreme. So, I'm into masculine people, definitely. But they have to be women.
>>
>>5776021
Damn, you sound like one fucked up weirdo
>>
>>5775984
Unfortunately I think I just act beta. As I said no one has ever mistaken me for female but people do think im a boy. Either way im shit at being a man. I was watching catfish today and saw this lesbian cis female pretending to be bow-wow and I noticed that even she was way more alpha than me. I constantly get shit for being unassertive and having a quiet voice. Its a good thing that ive always wanted to be a girl because id hav3 ended up on /r9k/ for good.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (744 KB, 2005x2840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
744 KB, 2005x2840
>>5776026
That I am... And I don't mind. I'm the kind of weirdo people seem to like, for some reason...
>>
File: o-GIA-CARANGI-900.jpg (585 KB, 900x1436) Image search: [Google]
o-GIA-CARANGI-900.jpg
585 KB, 900x1436
>>5776021
>Definitely not about looks or attitude because most of my crushes and role models always were butch, sometimes to an extreme. So, I'm into masculine people, definitely. But they have to be women.
Me too... ;)

>>5776038
>I constantly get shit for being unassertive and having a quiet voice.
It took me decades to learn to be more assertive. Still I fall short of what anybody should have.
>>
>>5776038
>>5776064
Well, I definitely never was the loud type. I mean, at least when I wasn't in my alcohol and dope fueled fun rampage mode. So, yeah, "cool, calm and collected" was pretty much my tagline, but everyone knew that quiet was the still waters run deep kind and that it wasn't exactly a good idea to provoke me. Especially in high school since anyone who had the misfortune of running afoul of my friends or I found themselves the punchline of a nasty rumour in no time...
I didn't manage to carry than on in my later life as a guy, mostly because I had no credibility trying to be male in the first place. But I've found since I started my transition that I haven't lost my touch. Even managed to teach one of my new friends how to use third parties to gain the upper hand in personal conflicts without putting herself in harm's way and leaving no trace of her involvement. Basics of office warfare, really, but a surprising number of people don't know how to do that...
>>
>tfw 5'10
>tfw went out with a cis girl who is 5'11
>instantly know I need this girl in my life

We cuddled for hours yesterday talking
>>
>>5776303
>tfw no cuddles
>>
File: HAv3eAy.png (501 KB, 866x616) Image search: [Google]
HAv3eAy.png
501 KB, 866x616
Hello /tlg/ I missed (you)...
>>
>>5776303
Nice! I know, I love it when I cuddle up to someone taller.

>>5776340
Hi Hi how is life with you?
>>
>>5776426
I never ended up cuddling with her but I would have loved to, I remember this girl, a proper giantess, 6'6" or something, thin as a rail with gorgeous blonde straight hair... One of the very few instances where I met someone so beautiful and impressive I couldn't even approach and talk to them... And it takes a lot to nail my bone box shut that way...
>>
File: 0h9waBh.jpg (53 KB, 586x770) Image search: [Google]
0h9waBh.jpg
53 KB, 586x770
>>5776340
have a (you)
>>
>>5776426
Things are getting difficult

>>5776581
Ty bby
>>
>>5776560
There was this girl I knew for a short bit that was 6'7" and still growing. Last I'd heard she'd moved back to France, and was over 7'. I've tried looking for her, but no luck. She has the perfect cover, the same name as a Playmate. So any searches find the Playmate, not her.

>>5776786
You too...
A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with CFS. I spent 3/4ths of yesterday in bed. Any stress, physical or mental, wipes me out.
>>
File: ELLEN-1.jpg (114 KB, 625x871) Image search: [Google]
ELLEN-1.jpg
114 KB, 625x871
>>
>>5782117

Why are those girls dressing like boys?
>>
>>5737399
https://clyp.it/kleawfe5
>>
>>5782137
because comodity, also, in is age is normal for girls wear "boy clothes".

tomboy style can be useful to recognise other lesbians or bisexual women and to not attract "straight perv male pigs".
>>
>>5782137
boi is a thing. I'm still weirded out by women dressing as guys but still trying to be visibly women referring to themselves as 'he'.
But well, a few friends informed me it's a style now.
>>
>>5782282
I'm probably going to do that a lot in the coming years. Except with vintage masculine styles. I simply loathe XXIst century casual dress.
>>
File: fhdsfdg4gf4.jpg (2 MB, 1804x3456) Image search: [Google]
fhdsfdg4gf4.jpg
2 MB, 1804x3456
>transparently fishing for (you)

Also pls ignore left hand, camera decided to fuse my digits.
>>
>>5782137
the question should rather be, why is there still such a thing as "dressing like girls" and "dressing like boys" and not just certain styles not restricted to gender.
>>
>>5782691
Hey bitch we didn't make society. We just live in it.
>>
File: 1447710646964.png (829 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447710646964.png
829 KB, 1500x1500
>>5782388
i want to cuddle (you)
>>
>>5783768
Awww. Thanks :)
>>
File: scrble-lust.jpg (24 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
scrble-lust.jpg
24 KB, 500x584
>>
File: daily_picdump_1585_29__800.jpg (289 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_1585_29__800.jpg
289 KB, 800x600
accessorize...
>>
File: il_570xN.810019520_68wt.jpg (138 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.810019520_68wt.jpg
138 KB, 570x428
>>5787271
Ordered some of this printed leather yesterday to make my next clutch and flats. Already had some in black and it's really nice.
>>
>>5787333
Interesting pattern. You could put a concho at the point where the spiral meets. I'm working on a PDA/clutch thingy. I need to finish the prototype. First leather work I've done in decades.

I wish I had a glass kiln so I could do some slumped glass. I have a number of ideas, but no way to make them.
>>
>>5788171
Really wish we could share a workshop someday. And ideas there. Nothing more stimulating than ideas...
>>
>>5782388
why are you so cute
how do i become you
>>
File: 54.gif (876 KB, 416x410) Image search: [Google]
54.gif
876 KB, 416x410
EVERY DAY
I SPEND MY TIME
DRINKING WINE
FEELING FINE
>>
>>5788171
>Slumped glass
Mold slumping or floral form?
>>
>>5782709
Why can't we remake it?
>>
>>5790205
That's what I'm working on.
>>
>>5788244
I miss the equipment I amassed in NYC.

>>5789932
yes, multiple methods.
>>
File: 5-2.jpg (190 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
5-2.jpg
190 KB, 900x600
>>
How many tranny stereotypes do you guys fit?

Me:
>Video games are my favorite hobby
>Obsessed with scifi/cyberpunk
>Total sub in bed
>Used to be totally self-destructive and do a lot of drugs
>>
>>5792974
>mentally ill
>neet
>failure at life
>sub
>would probably be cs major if i wasn't a neet failure at life
i probably fit more I need a list of stereotypes
>>
>>5744425
YES!!!!!!
>>
>>5783768
No you don't.
Lier
>>
>>5792974
I fit more masculine stereotypes than tranny stereotypes...
>Video games for half the day

That's the only one I know of...

Maculine stereotypes:
>Guns guns guns
>Machining
>Jerky

Everyone always asks me to do heavy lifting as well... I fucking hate that.
>>
>>5792974
I try to dodge as many stereotype as possible. Like i'd possibly want the typical rainbow tight (no bully pls), but I know it's a meme so I don't.

>tfw afraid to ask gf to dom me more because of that...

Kinda related, I try to stay one step behind her in terms of feminine stuff. She started wearing makeup after she realized I did (discreet foundation), it seemed she was insecure I was outfeminining her or something. (?)

/tlg/ how do you avoid making your cis partner threatened ?
>>
File: old007.jpg (4 MB, 2244x3347) Image search: [Google]
old007.jpg
4 MB, 2244x3347
>>5792974
Aside from the insane, self-destructive part? Not really any. I think I'd fit borderline teenage girl stereotypes better. Pic almost related, I was barely out of my teen years.
>>
>>5793563
Teenage angst just overflowing. Plus the I-am-dead-inside eyes.
>>
>>5793576
The woman I loved had hanged herself a few months before that picture was taken. The rose is the one I brought to the funeral and kept hidden under my coat because I got afraid of the family's reaction if I had put it on her coffin...
>>
>>5791640
Nice, I always found kilnwork to be pretty fun myself.
>>
>>5794048
Its been to long for me. I did some glass slumping back when I was young. As an alternative to stained glass methods to make a window. I wanted to make finer details than could be done with stained glass. I'd like to get back into slumped glass, and have a bunch of ideas I'd like to play with. After I get good with it, I'd like to try some sink+counter top units that are one slumped glass piece. I also have a bunch of ideas for some lamps.
>>
File: 20160204_105643-1.jpg (2 MB, 1932x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160204_105643-1.jpg
2 MB, 1932x1932
>>5793596
Well then that's super sad.
>>
>>5773091
I went from bi leaning straight to about pure 50/50 bi but that was about it.

I had a very crazy, abusive ex boyfriend though so I don't think I'll ever date guys again, which is fine because my girlfriend is amazing and I think she's going to propose to me soon so I am very happily off the market~
>>
File: tBV6skL.jpg (28 KB, 459x410) Image search: [Google]
tBV6skL.jpg
28 KB, 459x410
>>5792974

>Sub
>self esteem issues
>good with computers (I have a job interview with Facebook next week, wish me luck)
>lots of video games and anime
>At one point in life I owned a pair of striped thigh highs
>>
what's up ya weird ass looking pokemon without fur ?
>>
>>5795576
trapped in a little bubble
>>
>>5795676
break out of it
>>
>>5795685
I don't think that's how pokemon work :3
>>
>>5795703
idk deoxys keeps breaking out
>>
bored
ask me stuff, ty
>>
>>5795839
Well, still working on the packing list. Well, my mother is. What do I really need to bring to Thailand?
>>
>>5795844
loose clothes, wide underwear (or none), sunscreen, laptop or tablet full of stuff to watch/play/read and books
that's really all I took with me
you can buy a lot there too pretty cheap (especially clothes)
>>
>>5795855
I plan on bringing hand sewing tools and notions and buy Thai silk on the market on my first days there. Also. Basic tools to do some beading. For clothing, I'm beginning to have a nice collection of short dresses. Loose, light, easy to wear. And long enough to do without underwear.
>>
>>5795867
sounds like you are well prepared then :)
bring powersocket adapters with you tho sice they can vary
>>
>>5795855
>you can buy a lot there too pretty cheap (especially clothes)
probably not in my size :x
>>
>>5795877
oh shush yes hell I even bough some XXXL shirts there for fun
>>
>>5795875
I meant shirtdresses. Stupid spell checker. Oh, and a pretty rad bikini because I really wouldn't mind my last preop pics being poolside.
>>
>>5795879
that's probably asian size tho x3
well I need to lose weight anyways (still hueg tho)
>>
File: 1398102679461.jpg (364 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
1398102679461.jpg
364 KB, 1536x1536
>>
Feeling weird this morning. Yet another void. Can't help feeling I'm missing something. I have no idea what. I know most of that feeling was fake but Chiara's projection made me feel whole. That's gone. My mind feels like Swiss cheese.
>>
>>5800429
Welcome to my world... I often feel that way.
>>
>>5801380
I wish I could have carried on the way I did for years. It felt good to have her with me for a while. But I guess I had no choice but to end it. And it feels real stupid when I consider most of the damage comes from the brainwashing and reprogramming I inflicted upon myself. Well, it's over now. I'm not used to feeling alone that way. And I'm not sure what's seeping in and filling the holes either...
>>
>>5798715
This post is truth. Not sure I get the point of underwires on A-cups though.
>>
>LD pill - take in the evening, don't take near iron, calcium, or high protein foods.
>LT pill - take 4hours after food, 1 hour before breakfast, don't take within 4 hours of iron, or calcium.
sigh... I guess I need to switch to wake up, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening pill taking.

>>5803546
Torture...
Some AAs even have them.
>>
>>5804337
Number of times I went to sleep when I was young with my bra on because I was too drunk to remove it or too zonked out to even care, I can't even count. At this point, they feel like a second skin.
Of course, I'm nearly impervious to pain and discomfort now, so I could sleep with a corset or riding attire on and my night wouldn't be much worse.
Speaking of which, I've just woken from the most harrowing night in a good while. Can't even begin to tell how it really felt, but it was just as if something was trying to force it's way into my mind. Woke up in a sweat drenched bed... Not the first time something like this happens, but I'll never get used to something that horrible.
>>
>>5798715
>>5803546
>>5804337
>>5806184
never tried underwire bras.
I mean I take them off when coming home and put on a loose t-shirt usually, but they don't really bother me during the day, I find it quite comfy actually.

>sleep with a corset
tfw iktf
>>
File: devil-me.png (276 KB, 597x941) Image search: [Google]
devil-me.png
276 KB, 597x941
Finally home from the cardiac stress test. At first glance, perfect athletic heart. Funny thing, my heart rate for the most strenuous level was a few bpm lower than the middle level, but my blood pressure finally got above the target of 170/80. Also at no point did I get above 100 beats per minute. I'm still feeling totally wiped out 7 hours after it was done. I expected to have recovered more than I have.
>>
>>5808767
At this point, I'm so stressed out I'm above 100 BPM at rest... I really need to get out of this place, it's not helping at all...
>>
cis bi male tho
Any suggestion for trenchcoat or other coat?
>>
>>5810268
>cis bi male
try femgen if you are cis male
>>
>tfw lead arms and legs this morning.

>>5810268
A women's trench coat of whatever style and colour you like. Also it would be a good idea to see a good gender therapist and figure out if you are just a transvestite, or transgender. No time like when young to transition and avoid the evil masculinization. The worst masculinization happens when you are 17-25.
>>
>>5810816
>femgen
What do you mean? It's not a coat
>>5811150
I'm Asian and/thus a rice eater so I guess masculinization isn't a big deal for me. Slightly leaning towards transbian but since I still want to father children (yet fertile transgender doesn't seem to exist) and I don't feel particularly disturbed by my male part so I don't consider a gender therapist an emergency.
And would you mind being less generic on the women trench coat part (about brand, style and color that suits what's on the photo, etc)?
>>
>>5798715
They really don't
>>
>>5812419
>And would you mind being less generic on the women trench coat part (about brand, style and colour that suits what's on the photo, etc)?

Wide open question. A well equipped woman will have a few different colours.

Colour, to suit the clothes you will be wearing with it. For the gray/brown shown, any earth tone will do. You could even wear brightly coloured trench coats with that outfit. You may consider a tan or beige for starters because it can go with many colours. Blacks & grays are also possibilities for universal matching. Both would be considered conservative. The more stylish designs may not have conservative colours.

Brand ??? I have no clue at this point.

Style, below the knee likely would be best. Beyond that ???

>>5813413
I find removing mine is always a relief...
>>
>>5813413
Aren't you from /lesgen/? Not objecting or anything, just curious.
>>
>>5813413
>>5815833
idk. some things have to stay separate to maintain the peace.
>>
>>5736546
I mostly only wear black. Who needs colors when you have different textures?
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (717 KB, 2005x2840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
717 KB, 2005x2840
>>5816785
Like how it probably would be better if I kept separate from the rest of humanity?
>>
File: Harbor2.jpg (303 KB, 2011x712) Image search: [Google]
Harbor2.jpg
303 KB, 2011x712
>>5816805
You aren't that bad. lol ;)
>>
>>
File: 06.jpg (309 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
309 KB, 960x1440
>tfw finally tired.
Time to sleep.
>>
>>5816920
Well, look at the positive. I was simply reaffirming that I am indeed human. There are always people who think I'm not. Which begs one question: more or less?
>>
>>5819819
How can a human fail to be a human?
>>
>>5820839
If you need to ask that, I hope for you it will stay that way.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457116742263.jpg (69 KB, 537x750) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457116742263.jpg
69 KB, 537x750
>>
bump-n-grind
>>
>>5823660
>That gif
Well. Now to go hide in bed and convince myself that one day, it will be possible.
>>
File: Reign_compsite4.png (743 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Reign_compsite4.png
743 KB, 800x600
Is this better?
>>
File: 1096.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1096.gif
1 MB, 250x230
good morning ya gees :3
>>5823660
can't help but think pic related about this spooky scary skellington with pretty darn disgusting tits :/
>>
File: old005 (2).jpg (776 KB, 1654x2686) Image search: [Google]
old005 (2).jpg
776 KB, 1654x2686
>>5825211
Found some more pictures of my early genderfucking years.
>>
>>5825408
you were a hon back then too
>>
File: Caitlin Stasey Lesbian Kiss.jpg (116 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Caitlin Stasey Lesbian Kiss.jpg
116 KB, 1600x900
>>5825211
At the church youth group my parents made me go to when I was in town, there was a girl who had larger tits, and a super skinny body. She was from a family that had been cursed with an ever expanding bust. Eventually she had them lopped off after her second child was weened.
>>
>>5825457
idk I find that body type pretty disgusting
like super skinny itself is just puke worthy but with big tits to make it even more pop out how fucking thin they are just no
no

give me some nicely buffed women damn it
>>
>>5798715
I actually like never wear a bra
it might be healthier if you start early enough which we have a bit of an advantage with since ours tend to be "newer"

>>5823660
that looks painful
>>
>>5825508
If you look at how the breasts are shaped, you can see she is holding them above their normal resting place with the bikini top. I doubt the bouncing is causing breast pain, but I could see those straps digging in hard. That would be painful.

>>5825494
I have no issues with it. Both gals I knew who had big busts had bodies that highly prioritized breast fat over body fat. There wasn't anything they could do about it.
>>
>>5825494
Lalalilly: men4men
>>
>>5825542
>There wasn't anything they could do about it.
well yeah not saying "for fuck sake give this girl a sandwich" just imo it looks pretty damn ugh
>>
File: 36.jpg (102 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
102 KB, 750x563
grind night
>>
>>5825556
kampflesbe.jpg
>>
>>5827530
you say that like it's a bad thing
>>
File: 151053_467776769276_6712249_n.jpg (65 KB, 454x596) Image search: [Google]
151053_467776769276_6712249_n.jpg
65 KB, 454x596
I don't want this thread to die.
>>
File: chapeau_m---1970.jpg (26 KB, 319x450) Image search: [Google]
chapeau_m---1970.jpg
26 KB, 319x450
Who's your favorite transgender?

For me I'd have to say it is Marie-Pier Ysser (Bambi).
>>
File: Amanda_Lear_-_La_Bagarre.jpg (85 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Amanda_Lear_-_La_Bagarre.jpg
85 KB, 300x299
>>5829984
I'm fond of Amanda Lear. I like the way she still mystifies everyone after all those decades.
>>
>>5829984
Buffalo Bill is the best imo
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455785913910.jpg (32 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455785913910.jpg
32 KB, 720x720
>>5830052
Well, I think I am. And I'd say it. But then people would say I'm arrogant. Joking, obviously. I don't care what people say.
>>
>>5830080
hahaha
you get to be best tranny and I get to be best muffdiver , deal ?
>>
>>5830097
I'll leave you the muffdivin'. Deal.
>>
>>5782388
Your hair is absolutely great, I can tell you care a lot. Most mtfs hair looks fucking abysimal
>>
File: image.jpg (672 KB, 1708x2171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672 KB, 1708x2171
I usually wear flared skirts with anything considering they give my square ass body the appearance of hips. Other than that, it tends to just be something grey :/ I'm not a particularly exciting person
>>
>>5830185
>I'm not a particularly exciting person.
That's a choice, really, and it's yours. Pretty sure you could spice up your looks if you gave it a try.
>>
>>5827682
twas a joke
>>
>>5830185
Basic and colorless can be fun to contrast with either colors getting included, or as for clothing by accessories or your own personality.
Even though they might be classically boring, there is still a lot of potential for what you can do and what you can use 'boring' colors to bring out.
>>
>>5782388
what kind of hoodie / pattern is that?
>>
fucking lmao didn't even think this was a legit thing to identify as but I totally wrote a song about this
>>
>>5833145
Why?

Orientation is set separately than sex and gender.
>>
>>5833174
but I thought it was just the natural order that if you have dick it goes in vag
I am confused now O-o
>>
>>5833100
some one gonna check these dubs?
>>
File: WIN_20160223_210936.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160223_210936.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
It occurs to me, I now have something to post to this thread
>>
>>5833341
so what is that? like a girlfriend or a boyfriend?
>>
>>5833353
both girlfriends. I'm the one with my hair down.
>>
>>5833362
ohhh, good for you anon, I hope you guy's last many a year ahead. <3
>>
>>5833385
Me too! We are an ldr, I flew over there for a week, and that photo is the only one i took the whole vacation.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.