[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
masc x fem irl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 200x251
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWehQDwZDDGK2vIJEC5ZYCQ

Just look at this shit, anons
>>
>>5580879
how retarded

they're both feminine
>>
I've looked at a couple videos, where is the masc? Is he the one filming the videos of the two fems?
>>
those two are beyond cringeworthy.

They are clearly doing the "ooh ooh! I suck cock! Better be a youtube celeb!!" thing.

And where's the masc?

Those two are fruitier than Carmen Miranda's head..
>>
>>5580906
The only reason why anyone would think one of them is 'masc' is because the skeleton dude is beyond fem - even Richard Simmons put beside that dude looks 'masc'.

>They are clearly doing the "ooh ooh! I suck cock! Better be a youtube celeb!!" thing.
Why is this even a thing, even the most popular of gay youtubers are still making way less than minecraft players lmao
>>
>>5580924
>the skeleton dude is beyond fem

actually, he really isn't that feminine acting. seriously.

his voice is kind of deep for a twink and although he does have gay voice, it isn't that irritating

he has a really feminine face though, but so does the other guy
>>
>>5580982
>actually, he really isn't that feminine acting. seriously.
You've seen even more fem people? Damn that must have actually broken the fem spectrum.

>deep for a twink
A lot of twinks actually have deep voices. It's this sort of froggy-tone with a lisp.
>>
>>5580993
damn, you're delusional if you think he is that feminine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBs2nti102c

this is what being obnoxiously feminine is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nUOdK0-4ZY

I honestly feel like you haven't been exposed to many feminine gay guys if you think he is "beyond" feminine
>>
>>5581018
>linking to a tranny in denial
uuuuhhhhhh
>>
>>5581018
If I see a man who acts like a teenage girl bragging about her first period then it's pretty fucking feminine.

The videos I saw of those two are just a step above that.
>>
>>5581026
well then I guess at least 25% of the gay male community is made up of trannies in denial
>>
>>5581032
You're absolutely right though.

Take one fucking look at femgen.
>>
>>5581032
aaaaaackkkshully, you could be onto something
>>
>>5581032
I guess you've never been to >>>/femmegen/
>>
>>5581027
Oh well, he definitely is feminine (I'm not denying that), but I don't think he overdoes it as most feminine gay guys do, and he doesn't seem loud or obnoxious.
>>
>>5580879

>45000 subscribers

Just be shallow and gay and there's your part-time work through college. YouTube makes me sick sometimes.
>>
>>5581032
Probably, desu.
>>
>>5581043
>He doesn't seem obnoxious

Did you not see the entire youtube channel dedicated to showing off "my first gay relationship with an almost semi-attractive guy!"
>>
>>5581032
Gigi gorgeous is a good example of this. Literally the most fem of fems, and it took gigi YEARS to finally transition

It's why I don't really consider them femgays, because a majority of the time they're actually wanting to be women but are still trying to rationalize that decision in their minds. Henceforth, that dude in linked youtube channel is borderline femgay to me - someone who 99.9% won't transition because he's comfortable being a man, just is feminine.
>>
>>5581048
honestly, most of their videos seem pretty fucking ironic
i think a lot of times they're actually mocking the gay community by acting out absurd stereotypes

maybe they're smarter than all of us
>>
>>5581072
>ironic

Seems more like that they're walking stereotypes trying to play it off as "Oh us gaaaaaaaaaayssss~"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.