[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should mtfs masturbate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 172.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
If i masturbate will my testosterone go up or down? Should i quit forever or do it daily?
>>
>>5580790
Ask a medical professional, all we can give you is anecdotal bioscience.
>>
Masturbating is fun everyone should do it
>>
>>5580790
If your dosage is right you don't want to anyway.
I do like once or at most twice a month.
>>
>>5580790
If you do it daily you keep your t low.
If you don't masturbate at all your t rises for two weeks and after it reached it's peak it drops dramatically and stays low.
>>
>>5580790
T won't change enough to matter if you only do it a few times a day.
>>
>>5580830
Now that sounds like some bullshit hon science.
>>
it makes no fucking difference
dudes have a spike of testosterone in the 7th day of no fap but T blockers cancel this process so it doesn't matter if you masturbate or not
>>
>>5580824
This is such a myth. Your sex drive doesn't massively disappear from hrt. It gets subdued greatly during the first few months while your brain adjusts to all the new chemical changes, but if your sex drive hadn't returned after that point you need to go see a therapist, because it's likely you're suffering from depression or something.
>>
>>5580914
Well I've been on HRT for 22 months. On spiro if I missed a dose I'd start wanking again but now on CPA my libido is absolutely nuked.

I'd love cuddling and initmacy but I just don't get hard.
>>
>>5580914
Do my sissy girl fetish won't dissapear even after I feed it what it wants?(me becoming a girl). Great.
>>
You can be filled with estrogen and still want to get off. Cis women want to have sex and masturbate too ya know.

Low T doesn't have to mean low sex drive.
>>
If you don't maturbate your penis will atrophy.
>>
>>5580960
Low T, low E would cause low sex drive.
>>
>>5580830
After the 2 weeks fall the testosterone receptor will receive a boost in affinity, amplifying the effect of the normal blood level testosterone.
The benefit of abstinence is negligible small, though.

Also, medical fun fact.
Niggers, by nature, do not have more testosterone, but are more sensitive to its effects.
>>
>>5580952
>not being happy you get to live your fetish and still have enough sex drive to care
>>
If you don't maturbate your penis will explode.
>>
Masturbating is great so yes
>>
>>5580976
Does the same go for Estrogen? As in are they more sensitive to it?
>>
Not really, it shouldn't affect anything even if you're on HRT
Fun fact though: Back in the 70's and 80's the hormones were so shitty that transwomen were urged to avoid getting erections because it could basically nullify the effects of the hormones that week.
Feels good to be trans in 2016.
>>
>>5580790
I'm not gonna bother citing anything cause a quick google search can find you plenty of information.. but, from what I've found in the past, masturbating does not increase or lower your testosterone in the long run (they're may be a short spike/drop during but that doesn't really have much proof)... And, if you are on Spiro (which if you live in the US are most likely on, unless you are DIYing) you don't have to worry about testosterone affecting you as that drug stops the hormone from binding with receptors and its your body that eventually slows down and possibly completely stops the production of it.

I would actually recommend masturbating frequently, or at the very least getting erect, as you don't want your penis to atrophy if you're planning/considering ever getting SRS.. (shorter penis=worse results)..
>>
>tfw never masturbated for over 20 years now

I have no desire to even think about touching my penis.
>>
Your testosterone goes up after orgasm, and testosterone can linger in the system for days. You're spiking your T majorly if you masturbate daily.
>>
>>5582389
welp that settles it.
>>
>>5580952
You're in a symbiotic relationship with this aspect. If it's not serving you you should address this issue with this aspect and rework the contract. You wouldn't have made the contract unless it served you in some way.
>How do you two come together to make a greater whole?
>>
>>5582540
So you're saying that I should "break up" with my fetish the way that I would break up with a girlfriend?

It would make sense, as the desire to become a woman only grows more every session. It became more than just a fun way to jerk off.

I'm not sure how to come to terms with my fetish without either going balls deep and having it escalate into more extreme measures, or attempting to accept it for what it is and knowing that it will always be a part of me.
>>
>>5580830
Does it end up lower in the first or second case?
>>
>>5580790
just masturbate with your butt till you get srs
prostate orgasms are more intense anyway
>>
>>5582787
In the second, but not masturbating at all is kinda bad for you and also orgasms are really fun
>>
>>5580967
Apparently it's better for some kinds of SRS if you use your penis enough that it doesn't atrophy. If you don't care about that, then it just depends if you want to keep its current size / function or if you'd prefer for it to shrink / not get hard easily.

>>5582389
https://examine.com/faq/does-ejaculation-affect-testosterone-levels/
This page suggests that orgasm doesn't cause testosterone to spike, and cites its sources if you want to look into it further. (Regardless, if you're on an anti-androgen testosterone free in blood shouldn't matter since the receptors are blocked.) The page also mentions that orgasm does cause prolactin to spike, which might be a good thing for breast development.

>>5582384
You can masturbate without touching your penis, as Kayla mentioned:
>>5582794
(I don't have any personal experience to back up the claim about prostate orgasms, though; I'm not really into butt stuff. I know the prostate shrinks on HRT, but is it still sensitive?)
>>
>>5582940
An interesting follow-up to the prolactin spike with orgasm: there may or may not be a link between prolactin release and refractory period.
http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v14/n2/full/3900823a.html

I don't know if there has been much study on transwomen's orgasms, so who knows where that fits. I know some people say that they have female-style multiple-orgasms, while others don't. I don't think I've ever seen a good hypothesis for why that is. Since females generally have the prolactin-spike after orgasm as well, that makes me think that it may not be something so simple that determines whether multiple orgasms are possible.

(Sadly, we won't know until somebody manages to get a research grant to perform a medical experiment in which a bunch of transwomen come into the lab and have their blood drawn as they masturbate.)
>>
>>5582384
You are like...a whole other being...I cannot imagine any real man ever doing this...
>>
>>5580790
you should stop masturbating with your penis. If you must masturbate, only use prostate and nipple stimulation.
>>
>>5580960
hormonal swings/cycles are a big part of cis women's sex drives. cis women with lower than average t have lower than average sex drive
>>
Testosterone rises slightly during masturbation and orgasm. However, a week after there's a spike in testosterone. So the best answer for lowest T if you aren't on blockers is once every 4-5 days
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.