[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The vast majority of people who want to be a trap or have tg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1453240655066s.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1453240655066s.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
The vast majority of people who want to be a trap or have tg related fetishisms feel that way because they want to be an object of desire. These people, either through sexual/emotional abuse or neglect have come to feel that the only way they can become this object of desire to others is to become feminine sexually.

Masculine sex idolatry is a much harder game. Men will fawn over anything with a hole, even that quasi-modo ass bitch from GOT has stalkers and fans who would line up for a shot at her. Only the top tier of men, alphas, chads or whatever you wish to call them are physically attractive enough that women will actively desire them. All other men must pursue women, they are only desired by women through exertion of effort.

But the trap is a passive male, generally a submissive male. He does not have the spiritual wherewithal to pursue, he is not a hunter. Instead he is prey.
>>
>>5580654
wewlad
e
w
l
a
d
>>
>>5580654
Tbh I thought I'd just be a pretty cool gal with my style and hobbies.
But then estrogen happened and I actually started to dig the objectification.
>>
I guess this could be sorta true. I had no idea I wanted to be a trap until after I joined the misc, sluthate, etc. Coming to the realization that I'm not wanted by women and I must be the hunter was heart breaking. After awhile, I kinda got this thought in my head. Why not become an attractive girl myself? Bought a pair of panties, realized my extreme fetish for crossdressing and being a woman. So from that day on I became really dysphoric and hated being a man. This was all within the last 2 years.
>>
>>5580654
>>
Okay Mr Armchair Psychologist, I would be interested to hear you explain your reasoning for the existence of FtMs. And also why young trans children feel dysphoria from a young age.
>>
>>5580882
Ftm's= same as Mtf. Either too butch to be comfortable as women, or straight girls with an extreme fetush that they've fallen in love with.
>>
I don't dream of being objectified. What a load of garbage. I have the same fantasy I have always had. To find someone who while love me and accept me and be a true partner.

Mtf is in an impossible situation. Oh you better pass, but oh trying to pass makes you a shallow fetishist.

Oh you want a masculine bf. Oh you are a fetishist who wants to be objectified.

fuck

You get misogyny, and transphobia in one great hate burrito.
>>
>>5580654
I want to argue with you, but that's pretty spot on. Although as a trans girl I will say a big motivating factor for me was that I want to find myself attractive and I don't find anything about masculinity attractive, I have an almost immediate repulsion to muscular men, hairy men, just anything traditionally rugged and alpha, and the older I got the more I saw those traits in myself and I felt sick in my own skin. Now I'm 2 years into hrt and feel way better about myself and I get to be a sexual object. It's pretty great
>>
If I was attracted to women and wanted to Fuck them I would have pursued masculinity like most males. But I'm the opposite so why would I want to play the masculine male game when it doesn't even get me the results I would want
>>
>>5580654
What if im just a cute gay boy who likes men to desire him and uses his good looks to his advantage?
>>
>>5580654
Where did this trans girls are failed men meme come from?

I have tons of lady friends swooning over me pre and post transition, and I have a fat 8 inch dick I have absolutely no intention of ever using.

I just want to be a sexual object for one qt bf and that's it, everyone else can go burn for all I care.
>>
>>5580953
>I don't dream of being objectified. What a load of garbage. I have the same fantasy I have always had. To find someone who while love me and accept me and be a true partner.
To be desired, as OP stated. You have not proved him/her wrong - on the contrary, you are proving him/her right.
>>
File: 1449927942379.jpg (182 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1449927942379.jpg
182 KB, 1000x562
>>5580654
why do these pseudo intellectuals come here everyday with this shit
>>
>>5580882
>>5580891

>why young trans children feel dysphoria from a young age

because from a young age children are already aware about how they feel inside in regards to how they're comfortable interacting with people, how they want to present, and how their body image, interests and such inter-relate with socially prescribed gender roles.

as for the difference between MtF and FtM, I've always thought that maybe what comes into play is what a person perceives to be the best way to deal with feeling vulnerable.
So let's take FtMs for example. So, Blanchard's "research" is incredibly flawed. At least, his interpretation of the raw data is, but if the raw data itself is anything to go by, most FtMs are lesbians, maybe butch, and far less prone to AAP than MtFs are to AGP. Socially and intimately, you could then expect them to spend a lot more time with traditionally "passive" women, so they would lack any figure in their life fulfilling the... I dunno, the drive and initiative (including in a protective manner) usually associated with males. And not wanting to have anything to do with males, they might feel the best way to attain that kind of security is to emulate that masculine behaviour themselves.

MtFs conversely may have spent a lot of their early lives being expected to fulfill that masculine role of standing up for yourself, growing a thick skin, dealing with adversity alone and unassisted, being chivalrous, and always having to tow the line in relationships that seem very one-sided in that respect. And that can wear you down and make you feel like nobody will have your back or be there to support you, that nobody will forgive you if you let this steely, masculine facade drop for a second to show some vulnerability and human emotion. You become trapped within this shell of what society expects you to be, cut off from other people, never allowed to be yourself, and it breaks you, and you want to be able to have a shoulder to lean on...
>>
>>5581667
Does any of that make any sense to anyone else?

Especially the FtM bit because I really have no clue and I daren't ask the transmen I know in case I touch on a sensitive subject.
>>
>>5581254
if you're a transwoman who was previously seen by society as a "failed man" it's clearly because you weren't meant to be a man in the first place. it's an entirely social judgement. it's akin to dropping a gibbon in a lake, and calling it a failed fish when it pulls itself out and climbs back up a tree.
>>
>>5580654
Really OP?? I'm a transgender woman, and i never thought of myself as an object. i felt this way since i was three years old, and believe me. no one sexually abused me back then. i know this because the only people who were around when i was three were my mother and father, and they were cool back then. honestly i want to feel like an equal in a potential relationship. now you listen to me you son of a bich! alpha's are the fucking retards who forget to masturbate, and decide that because they don't they need to take it out on women! And im very assertive, why do you think im arguing with your punk retarded ass!
>>
>>5580707
and now you're a shemale hooker?
>>
>>5580654

Who is that?
>>
>>5581770
You're a cool chick. 10/10 would bang.
>>
>>5581770
Top tier tranny shitposting.
>>
>>5580654
>be me
>never been on hormones
>since puberty been attracted to hermaphrodites and mtf's
>love to fuck pussy
>also love to stimulate prostate, play with nipples - would like bigger 'tits' even if never passable, just be a man with tits
>never tried a flesh phallus in my butt, but not opposed to it either
>have sucked a few tranny cocks and had mine sucked

point is, i can't speak for the others, but your description doesn't fit here.
>>
>>5580654
>The vast majority of people who want to be a trap or have tg related fetishisms feel that way because they want to be an object of desire.

Trap here.

Source please, I transitioned because my gender dysphoria endlessly tortured me.
>>
>>5580654
Maybe but what am I supposed to do about it? Noting that if what you say is correct the result is also the cause.
>>
>>5589671
You can't do anything about it, the sexual imprint is already there. Even if you did resolve whatever caused you to become this way, in the past, your sexualitt would still be set in stone.
>>
>>5589682
So then why fucking post it? Just to make me feel like shit even more?
>>
>>5589685
If you want happy instead of shit this is the wrong place.
>>
>>5589685
I'm not the OP, I just believe sexuality is caused by imprints through things like humiliation, empowerment, closeness, etc. So even if some of your sexuality is based on past traumas, and you for example resolved that trauma when you woke up the next morning, the imprint was and is still permanent.
>>
>>5589815
>>5589682
Your Freudian nonsense has been disproven already. It was fraudulent from the word go, since they had to invent traumas and guess wildly to justify the theories. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>5589900
Lol if you think anything has been "disproven". I can neither prove I'm correct, nor can you prove me incorrect. This just seems to be the best explanation for now.
>>
>>5589929
You have no earthly clue what the field is like. Stop embarrassing yourself.

For anyone who is actually buying into this shit, pick up any Psych textbook make in the last twenty fucking years. Or read Unauthorized Freud. That's not why you're a faggot, and you haven't been "doomed" by traumas.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.