[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ordered hormones in bulk from Alibaba? This is like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (381 KB, 1617x944) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
381 KB, 1617x944
Has anyone ordered hormones in bulk from Alibaba?
This is like 20 lifetimes' supplies for $600. There are some with smaller minimum orders and if they're priced similarly you could basically get hormones forever for like nothing.
>>
File: Doktor patocka..jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Doktor patocka..jpg
16 KB, 512x384
German customs...
>>
how safe are they
>>
>>5580161
i mean, some vendors have several alibaba "stamps" of evaluation and stuff. i don't really know so I was hoping someone else might
>>
>>5580155
Better have the right licenses to import it.
>>
>>5580155
>buying hormones from china
top kek.

order small quanitity and have it tested. guarantee it has biological waste or heavy metals in it. Or its cut with something.
>>
>>5580155

>buying items that affect your health from China

Also why aren't you taking into account expiration dates when you talk about how much you can buy?
>>
>5 kilos of estradiol
gibe
>>
>>5580155
>20 lifetimes' supplies
Shelf life.
>>
>>5580874
You're gonna swallow it all at once.
>>
>>5580894
noo i swear i will not

hehe
>>
>people who think alibaba is like amazon at all
oh lord wake me up from this uneducated nightmare
>>
>>5580943

Please explain to us the workings of the Chinese picture selecting site, shisho.
>>
>>5581105
You need a minimum order quanitity. Usually 100-1000 orders.

You also need to be a large company that will be repeat order or make a single large order at once.
>its for companies and requires business knowledge. individuals cannot just order like on amazon
>>
>>5581121

That's how Alibaba is with everything sold there? I could have sworn the media portrayed it as the Chinese Amazon.
>>
HRT drugs expire, assuming this stuff is even legit.
>>
>>5581133
MOQ for the above Estradiol is 5kg @ 200-600 USD per Kg

They probably will not do business with an individual. You cant just use paypal to pay either. You also need to be verified and have an account there.

Also you need proper import licenses which unless you are a business....
>>
>>5581159

I am >>5580872 and not OP, so I was already a bit skeptical of buying HRT meds off of Alibaba. And I did notice OP's pic does indicate this is supposed to be a recurring purchase. I was just wondering what Alibaba is like in general.
>>
>>5581133
Alibaba is for businesses, they have a different website for personal use but I can't remember the name.

You can't import pharmaceuticals without a license. I wouldn't worry about them being fake or anything. China manufactures lots of generic pharmaceuticals. As others have said, alibaba is not amazon.
Also you have to be careful because their English might not be good and they'll ship it anyway and think you'll do the work of arranging permits since you can technically ship something without arranging customs brokerage and then pay a broker to intercept your package. Then you'll probably get a huge fine for importing pharmaceuticals without a permit.
>>
>>5581133
you are confusing it with Aliexpress, owned by Alibaba but used for detail products
>>
>imports tons of questionable estrogen
>fined for buying meds without a license
>ends in male jail
good idea
>>
>>5580862
>>5580872
I'm pretty sure most hormones are manufactured in china and india
>>
>>5580155
I tried ordering Relugolix from BOC sciences on alibaba. I still haven't got a reply.

I also tried contacting nce biomedical for Relugolix. No reply from them either.

I don't know what's up. It's not a controlled chemical, it's not a precursor, and even if it was already classified prescription only, I wouldn't be breaking any laws importing it for personal use.
What am I doing wrong?
I really, really want to get hold of some.
I've heard Sigma Aldrich will sell to people who aren't part of an institution granted that:
-you order via telephone
-the chemicals aren't controlled
I'm getting desperate and I might try but I don't want to fuck up my only chance by getting telephone manner wrong or not having information on hand that they want.

Please help. What do?
>>
>>5581977
Have friends working at chem dpt of an university. Ask how they proceed with Sigma-Aldritch.

Also most likely the price will be ultra high, you don't have the discount univerties have. Even for pharmaceutical use you don't need the analytical grade, 99.99999% pure, they offer, so you'll be overpaying anyway.
>>
>>5582026
>Have friends working at chem dpt of an university.

ahhhhhhhhhh fuck. fuck. what if i don't have any though? i don't think i have any contacts that are still in uni and in the right field of study.

there are a bunch of other chinese companies i found, but i mean i made a list of the most legit looking ones so they might reject my request just like nce biomedical did :/
>>
>>5581121
I once ordered 100gr of a certain substance that wasn't necessarily legal to import. Nothing controlled though

they labelled it as something else on the customs that was fine for importation. Got it no issues no questions asked.
>>
>>5581121
they specify the minimum order for every listing. the one in the OP is 5 kg but it's specific to each item
>>
>>5581977
>>5582026
>sigma aldrich
literally don't even bother

this is estrogen
>E1024-1G
$33.10

E1024-25G
$461.00

E1024-100G

$1,722.05
>>
>>5583462
nvm I thought it was in mg
maybe it's decent. i was looking at another chem and its price was terrible
>>
>>5582649
the quality was good? i take it this vendor isn't involved in producing hormones too? or are they? do you mind telling which?
>>
>>5580155
Shelf life is only a year or two, the minimum order quantity is 5 kilos, so that's $1000-$3000 (using the pic as an example at least). Also at this size would it even be pills? Or the stuff to make the pills? Could be a stupid question but since its measured by weight and not a pill count that seems like it could be an issue.
>>
>>5583462
>>5583478
that's actually really interesting, thanks, but, well...

>>5582026
>Even for pharmaceutical use you don't need the analytical grade, 99.99999% pure, they offer, so you'll be overpaying anyway.

okay so here's the deal. in desperation i dropped another price inquiry to BOC sciences but via their own site instead of alibaba, and I actually got a response! They've told me it could take up to 5 weeks for custom synthesis though but I'm fine with that.
They've also asked that I tell them what purity I require, so what's like, the lowest/cheapest grade I could get and it still be relatively safe for human use?
I'm asking you, not them obviously, as they sell for research purposes only and if I indicated that I would be buying for human use that would shut the door on the deal.
>>
>>5580155
Don't bother, most will go off before you can use it and I dunno how it is in the US but in the UK ordering that much in pharmaceuticals will have you doing time for intent to supply without a licence.
>>
>>5585335
Ask for USP grade minimum.
>>
>>5586730
to quote the e-mail i ended up sending them

>My application for this chemical is for research into long-term in vivo pharmacodynamics.
>As such, it would be preferable for the chemical to meet grade standards for British or United States Pharmacopoeia or their respective National Formularies.
>This withstanding, any purity ≥98% is acceptable.

The reply I got, for a year's supply?

>The cost for custom synthesis might be more than $4000. Is that somewhere in your budget?

>more than $4000

w e w
e
w
>>
>>5586760
Well lying to them about your purpose is pretty stupid since they'll know right away once you give them your address.
But if they do ship it you should find a customs broker to intercept your package so it gets through. You'll need to fill out the paperwork and possibly apply for certification to import chemicals. You'll need a broker to physically hand customs the certificates, even without a certificate you need the paperwork saying you don't need certificates.

You should probably just ask if they have USP in stock since that's typically the minimum purity for consumption.
>>
>>5586820
I didn't lie to them about my purpose
let's break it down

pharmacodynamics
>Pharmacodynamics is the study of the biochemical and physiological effects of drugs on the body...

in vivo
>Studies that are in vivo (Latin for "within the living"; often not italicized in English) are those in which the effects of various biological entities are tested on whole, living organisms usually animals including humans...

long-term
>indicating prolonged application to the test subject, nonspecified but implicitly myself

research
>hue, let's do these drugs and see what happens

as for customs brokers, nope. look, it's not a controlled substance, it's not a precursor to controlled substances, it's not even classified prescription-only yet, but even if it was, i am breaking absolutely no laws importing it into the UK for personal use. i am legally watertight. if a company declines my custom, it's because they want to cover their ass.

and I did ask for USP. i even broadened it to cover all pharmaceutical grades, that's what

>British or United States Pharmacopoeia or their respective National Formularies

is. and they don't have it in stock. they made as much clear, it will have to be synthesized to order which will take about 3-5 weeks.
>>
>>5586854
You're importing bulk chemicals so you'll most likely need a certificate. It doesn't matter if it's not an illegal chemical, you need the proper paperwork for all chemical imports.
Usually it's not a big deal anyway. If you don't have the proper paperwork customs usually will hold it for like a month or so before returning it.
>>
>>5586888
60g isn't bulk. like come on, you know what 60g of flour looks like right? that's a fairly small package.
besides if the company doesn't falsify the customs declaration, they'll have a field day charging me customs fees.

>we're going to be obtuse and refuse to clear this small parcel of perfectly legal goods that we could claim $800 customs fees from you on

said no-one ever.
>>
>>5586910
Have you tried ordering domestically? Search for active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) suppliers wherever you live.
It would most likely be easier to find USP grade, even if it is a little more expensive. But you probably wouldn't need to wait for the synthesis.
>>
>>5587527
I haven't put enough effort in to looking for UK companies, no. Maybe now I know how expensive importing it would be anyway, I'll try shopping around.
It just seems like the UK market has a lot to catch up on compared to the US, Canada, China, India (even though their quality might be dodge)... Germany seems to be the EU country with the best chem synthesis game, ordering within the EU is always easier...
>>
>>5587527
know any places in the US? I hear it's difficult to order from them without being associated with a university or research group....
the estrogen looks p good at sigma, but i'm specifically looking for bicalutamide, otherwise i honestly probably wouldn't bother
>>
>>5588020
BOC sciences is HQ'd in NY but its synthesis is done in China. Other companies have a similar arrangement like umm, AChemtek HQ'd in MA.
>>
>>5588020
You should checkout this thread:
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=3223
You can possibly order, people have done it, but you need a fake company and I'm not sure if they have caught on to that yet.
>>
>>5580155
>5kg of a substance thats easily bought on the Internet cheap will give me an entire lifetime of happiness
>sitting here rotting away and can't do shit about it
FUCK
>>
>>5588072
oh nice. I'll have to look into it. Although are they really going to want to supply only, say, 10 or 100 grams?

>>5588546
that looks good. conveniently I just realized that I can order to my academic department, with my name. think that might work out?
>>
>>5589075
>Although are they really going to want to supply only, say, 10 or 100 grams?
they ought to.
anyway the bad news for me is umm...
when they said "more than $4000", i thought they meant it'd top out at say $4500.
I've just got an "oops, sorry" email from them after they realised it would cost $20000.

My dreams have been crushed. Looks like I'll have to stick with spiro then, instead of going after next gen GnRH antagonists.
>>
>>5590438
lol

what exactly were you looking to buy? I thought you were looking for estrogen but that's not exactly a next gen GnRH antagonist
>>
>>5590452
oh, relugolix which is currently still in phase II clinical trials.
estrogen should be a hell of a lot cheaper.
all GnRH analogues are expensive.
i might try and get hold of vials of degarelix instead although i'm a bit shaky about the idea of injecting something i didn't get with a proper prescription.
>>
>>5590471
>relugolix
oh that was you?
2bh you might just be better off waiting a year and getting cypro or bicalutamide in the meantime. but i guess if you're looking to inject, you do you. if you're ordering it from the same place I don't see why you'd have to be afraid of injecting it
i'm gonna try to request a quote soon. you seemed to appear like you knew what you were talking about. how do I?
>>
>>5590505
sorry i was showering.
ummm, i totally winged it. i don't know who you're requesting a quote from, but the way it worked with BOC sciences was finding the appropriate product on their own site, and filling in the brief price inquiry form.
it doesn't require you give them a lot of information until they've got back to you asking for certain details, and it was those details that i used as pointers to formulate my response.

as
>>5586730
also said, if they ask about grading, ask for it to meet the standards of United States Pharmacopoeia.
if they ask what your application is, i honestly don't know. i stressed out about this before i realised i could use "in vivo pharmacodynamics" which is the absolute truth but in a more science-y sounding way.
fwiw the only company i've contacted with those sorts of details is BOC sciences, so if you just wanted to copy what I was saying but with another supplier, go for it.
>>
>>5590526
oh shit...it was BOC sciences' quote for relugolix that was 20k? I thought it would have been because it wasn't listed on their site so it had to be a special order.
>>
>>5590531
it is listed on their site, but they don't keep stock of it so it needs to be custom synthesized. i also have a feeling that while it's under patent with Takeda, and strictly speaking only available for R&D purposes, that is inflating the price.
Give it a decade and GnRH analogues will have lost their patents and be cheaper and widely available. It will truly be the golden age of transitioning then. I'm kind of jealous of people who will be able to get them as cheap as we can get spiro haha... by that point I'm sure i'll have already had an orchi.
>>
i found an even more expensive non-peptide antagonist.
http://www.adooq.com/nbi-42902.html
at £540 for 50mg, that's a quarter dose, so it would cost £2160, or just over $3000 a day. that's like 1 and a quarter million dollars a year.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26 KB, 1155x504) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26 KB, 1155x504
>>5590733
lmao

well here's what I got from the simple quote box off BOC (though I requested a quote for more than what they quoted me for). it's still cheaper just to buy pills from the usual places so I guess it's the whole foreign thing that actually gives savings
>>
>>5594585
It's probably because they're not technically a manufacturer, they just do a lab synthesis.
>>
>>5582649
how difficult was it for you to place and receive the order?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.