[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should a mtf do to gain weight? im a hungry skeleton,and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1431042089042.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431042089042.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
what should a mtf do to gain weight?

im a hungry skeleton,and because of my metabolism i dont gain any weight i also cant each much i have a small stomach.

Any special diet i should try?
>>
>>5579588
eat up to the point where you almost vomit 3x a day. preferably with high calorie food like fast food. do this until you have the weight you wish.
>>
fast food is so gross and unhealthy...is there no healthy food that gain weight too?
>>
>>5579654
I think /fit/'s sticky has a bit on bulking, which may be related
>>
>>5579654
you can gain weight with everything, maybe not salad. you need to count the calories you take in a day and estimate the calories you lose a day.
calorie intake > calorie outake -> you gain weight
google can help you with the estimation and counting.
>>
Just drink a fuckton of milk, drinking is so much easier than eating.
>>
GOMAD
>>
>tfw no mtf to feed
>>
>>5579588
ask this to /fit/, after a few bs posts, they will actually help you [if you read the sticky first]
>>
>>5579654
read the sticky you dumb faggot
>>
>>5579588
I'm jealous. I used to be skinny when I was younger, really wish I'd realized I was trans back then. Now I'm finally transitioning, but I'm all out of shape and chubby. :(
>>
>tfw eating ~3,5-4k/day and not getting any fatter

I should do thyroid check
>>
>>5579805
Skinny people always overestimate the amount of calories they take in. Either you're three meters tall, or you run a daily half marathon, or you eat less than you think.
>>
>>5579816
I'm actually counting
180/65kg (thats 143 lbs)
and I should be burning only ~2-2.5k from my daily physical activity
>>
Eat shitload of nuts. 700kcal per 100g is pretty good rate. And since you have small stomach it's perfect for you.
>>
>>5579752
>tfw noone force-feeding me
>>
>>5579816
Overactive thyroid, celiac, and a few other problems can mean you need to eat a lot more calories than normal. I had celiac, and was eating 4k to 5k calories a day and loosing weight. Once I got wheat gluten out of my diet, then I was able to eat a normal amount of calories and maintain weight.

As for over estimating, the 4k to 5k was from good weights added up in the manner my nutritionist doc taught me to.
>>
>>5580339
good > food
>>
Drink more alcohol, it is empty calories and it will make you hungry
>>
>>5579588
Drink soda with HFC Your body doesn't recognize it as food so you get tons of calories without feeling full.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.