[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm skinny and relatively fit, but my ass is sort of flat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151228_164154_869.jpg (395 KB, 960x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151228_164154_869.jpg
395 KB, 960x900
I'm skinny and relatively fit, but my ass is sort of flat and flabby. What are good butt exercises for men?
>>
>>5579550
this here's a blue board we don't take too kindly to nude photos

try doing some squats
>>
Fries
>>
>>5579550
Get fat and hope your genetics put it all in your ass.
>>
>>5579550
Squats
>>
File: 13275400887791.jpg (31 KB, 410x246) Image search: [Google]
13275400887791.jpg
31 KB, 410x246
>>5579550

>What are good butt exercises for men?

Well first off there is no difference between good exercises for men or women, women just typically chose to do retarded isolation movements for maximum "hey everybody in the gym look at my ass in the air" effect.

Squats
Deadlifts
Power Cleans

On the Squats you must make sure you go below parallel, if you do not then the Glutes are not really being activated, do a weight where you can maintain proper form and go Ass To Grass (ATG), if you do the retarded 1/4-1/2 ROM Squats that you see everybody in the gym doing then you are mainly only hitting the Quad muscles.... LOWER FAGGOT.

Deadlift as heavy as you can, focus on squeezing your butt and driving your legs through the floor to maximize the use of the Glutes.

Power Cleans same as Deadlift, you wanna go as heavy as you can and really try to focus on squeezing as much power as you can from your Glutes on the kick.

Last thing I wanna mention to you is that for both males and females the aesthetics of the ass are basically all genetic. Men with big asses just have oversized Glutes, and women with nice bubble butts just have excellent fat distribution genetics; neither one of these really comes from the gym they just get polished by the work in the gym. So you can make your butt look slightly better, but dont expect miracles; short of going for full on T-Rex mode dont expect your Glutes to ever go outside of the normal proportions you are in now.

Also go back to /fit/ u fag, and try actually lifting for one time in your life.

MFW you wont get this meme because you are new as fuck
>>
>>5579550
SQUATS
Q
U
A
T
S
>>
>>5579550
Nice dick anon.
>>
It's a peen, but the crop and the position makes it look like a vulva that has just been vacuum tortured. big juicy fat labia.
>>
>>5579550
How tall are you?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.