[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people knew you were gay before you knew you were gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: animegirl.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
animegirl.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>tfw people knew you were gay before you knew you were gay

How the fuck?
>>
Pretty simple.

- Inflection
- Which gender you relate to better
- How you behave around certain genders
- Your general behavior, especially when it comes to anything related to dating and whatnot

I'd consider myself "straight-acting" back in high school, but people still had suspicions because you can't completely fake being straight.
>>
>>5579199
I was a smallish kid when I was in high school, not very confident. Not that I wasn't active. I played pick-up basketball and hockey whenever I could.

But I didn't seem to have an attraction to girls. Not that I WASN'T attracted to them, nor was I attracted to guys. Sex/romance was never on my mind.

My next door neighbor, a girl I had grown up with, introduced my to my future wife (they were friends). I later found out that my neighbor had told her that she thought I was gay.

Ended up marrying her but also feel I'm one woman short of gay.
>>
>>5579199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP2nukRR6c4
>>
>>5579199
you got a boner around your brothers/wet around your sisters
>>
>>5579199
You walk like a slut you harlot slut!

Slutty slut slut walker!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/20762841/ns/health-mental_health/t/gay-or-straight-watch-his-walk/
>>
>>5579199

Some people thought I was gay, I'm actually trans. In 9th grade I think it was pretty much a rumor. The origin being at least in part that there were girls trying to get with me, but I never made the attempt to even talk to them. In 10th grade (transferred schools), I think I was the creepy guy who stares at girls, but may actually be gay. In 11th grade (transferred high schools for the last time), somehow, the Hispanic Chad of my grade angrily asked me if I was gay shortly after meeting me. I said no, since I'm not. He still seemed upset. A girl in our year got him to chill. Weeks later he started being protective of me, in a big and little brother way. He showed me how to do squats with weights in senior year too. He looked out for my stress levels too. The paranoid part of me thinks he figured out I was transgender by the end of high school. Though we didn't talk much at all because I was not communicative with anyone. I think the general opinion of me in 11th and 12th grade was that I was a stoic manly man, but at least in the mind of one Spanish teacher, I was autistic (4chan meaning, probably). For the same reason of ignoring girls. One of them tried particularly hard in 11th grade.
>>
So... facing this is kind of how I first ever came out.
>talking to my best friend in the evening at their place
>nostalgia shit, back all the way to elementary school
>"Shit we changed so much"
>"Dude, [laugh] when I was at your place for the first time and in like whole 3rd grade I thought you were gay or something"
>"Hahhaaha... uhm actually..."
>"Oh, what the fuck man... Don't tell me you are"
It was ruining the moment but I knew him for more then 12 years then and it seemed like time to do it. Turned out okay.
>>
>>5581247
Imagine that but instead of it ending Ok I end up ridiculed and outcast.
>>
>>5581275
Sad to hear. At least was it short term?
>>
>>5579199
>tfw you get pinged by other people's gaydar when you're pretty sure you're straight
Yeah, I mostly hung out with girls instead of other boys in school, but I never showed any attraction towards males. Now I've been happily married to a bisexy woman for 8 years running, and I still ping on gaydars. WTF?
>>
>>5581864
Yeah that'ssssssss really like weird, y'knoooow?
>>
>>5581864
Maybe you're just gender fluid.
>>
>>5581874
In my defense, I was half-asleep when I typed that. Fair point to you, still.

>>5583086
But I've never presented as anything but male.
>>
>>5581009
>Trans
>Had mostly female friends
>Dudes at school made fun of me and called me gay
>I was like 10x popular with girls than most other dudes despite being a weird kid because I understood them better and actually enjoyed having long conversations about their emotions
>Almost got too much attention from girls

Straight guys should learn to embrace their feminine side desu
>>
>>5579199
>tfw I feel straight
Most of my friends are guys and we talk guy stuff so what's wrong with talking about wanting to fuck girls? It's not gay at all, except it is.
>>
>>5584117
All in all, girls are more interesting anyway. They make for better friends.
>>
There's a six sense, dude. When I was in highschool, so many people asked if I was gay before I even realized it.
I should've just not gave a fuck and let some highschool qt slam my bp and then I could've fucked his, too
>>
>got along with mostly girls, hadn't shown romantic interest in any of them

That's all it takes. Straight guys probably wouldn't put up with being with a group of girls for a long time if they didn't have any romantic or sexual intentions.
>>
>tfw waited until I was 17 to come out as trans
>told my oldest brother first
>His reaction: "So you wanna be a guy, or feel like a guy I guess? K, kinda figured somethin' was goin on with you."

same reaction with everyone else, even if they didn't know what trans meant without my explanation, I tried so hard to keep it a secret tf happened?
>>
>>5586493
Shit can be hard to hide. I ended up putting off coming out to my mom for almost a month because when I was going to she automatically knew I was coming out as trans and it freaked me out so much that I made up some bullshit instead.
>>
>>5584117
No, straight women don't want to date women, so adopting feminine traits will friend zone ya fast. Why is this still a thing people say?
>>
>>5586577
When I was still boymode in the closet it worked well enough for me. I'm not saying they want to date someone whose feminine but I'm pretty sure they all want to date someone who understands them, is interested in what they say, and is good as both a friend and a romantic partner.
>>
>never had any interest in girls
>never thought about girls until people started asking me why I don't have a girlfriend in highschool
>turn down a couple girls every year in school that want to date me because I don't care about girls
>never said I was gay but all my friends just assumed I was gay
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.