[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lgbt/, haven't posted on 4chan in years and it feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1452209377872.png (752 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1452209377872.png
752 KB, 1280x768
Hi /lgbt/, haven't posted on 4chan in years and it feels so odd doing so again but hey.

Recently (ish) came out to myself as a lesbian as opposed to bisexual and I have a girlfriend now. So I have a real question for you all now that we're sexually active

I know that generally speaking scissoring is not a thing HOWEVER. One of my friends is bisexual and has slept with tons of girls and told me that when done right, tribadism can be one of the best ways to orgasm in f/f sex.

My girlfriend and I both really enjoy grinding on each other so, I don't know. I'd like to try it sometime. Does anyone have thoughts? Like, what are good ways to do it, what feels good and what doesn't, what's too complicated and what isn't. Experiences would be nice to hear too.

Sorry for the lewd. Thanks in advance y'all. Pic related it was a big contributor to my accepting myself as a lesbian oops
>>
Anon, it's a bad idea most of the time. In my experience, unless both of you really know what you're doing, it's just gonna be awkward and kill the mood. I would stick to grinding (yknow, on other body parts) if I were you.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.