[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do other girls think its ok to sexually assault me just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451704016311.jpg (222 KB, 614x800) Image search: [Google]
1451704016311.jpg
222 KB, 614x800
why do other girls think its ok to sexually assault me just because im gay?
>>
File: 8JgTZZK.jpg (41 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
8JgTZZK.jpg
41 KB, 577x1024
because gay lives dont matter
>>
>>5575409
Do other girls think it's OK to sexually assault you just because you're gay?
>>
>>5575409

Girls think it's okay to touch anyone. They live without consequences.
>>
>>5575409
You do let girls assault you?
>>
>>5575532
this desusempai. straight women should be banned from gay clubs, or they should face the same harsh consequences as straight men who misbehave in breeder clubs.
>>
>>5575532
That's because it's not like a chick could hurt you (or most of them, anyway). Also, chicks are generally more touchy-feely because they're brought up with the idea it's normal.
>>
Because, in turn, it's okay for you to sexually assault them. My faghag let's me play with her tits whenever I want. We've even had sex a few times, but that's another story.
>>
>>5575824
Yeah but I don't enjoy their tits, but they enjoy grinding, Not a fair tradeoff.
>>
Have you guys heard that song on the radio "I just can't keep my hands to myself!"
Holy fuck can you imagine if a man sung that?
can you imagine if a GAY MAN sung that??
>>
since when have women ever known how to do what's best for them? Why do you think lesbians beat the fuck out of each other so much? They're dysfunctional creatures.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.