[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really bad to repress your sexuality, I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449333623587.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1449333623587.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Is it really bad to repress your sexuality, I don't have to suck dick do I?
>>
It isn't really repressing if you can't get any.
>>
Repressing your sexuality is a sin and you're a horrible person for doing it, now go fellate a phallus you savage.
>>
>>5575734
Im interested in the sin part... pore detAils plz
>>
weird to think that I'm going to suck a dick at some point in the next weeks, because I can fap the idea away but it just gets stronger.
>>
>>5575830
Either kill yourself doing nofap in the next 3 weeks and get the desire back at some point in your life, or suck a big, juicy cock and make some strong man happy. Do it, you fucking slut.
>>
>>5575354

Don't do it OP, the bible specifically says doing gay stuff is bad. You need to become a cute transgirl first.
>>
I love it when guys dont wanna suck my dick. im not a fem
>>
>>5575354

If you were asexual then you wouldnt care about this, but if these thoughts keep hounding you then I'd suggest getting a nice pounding from a gentleman. Sexuality is arguable the engine that drives our life, so to repress it is to condemn yourself to crippling depression. You're also going to compensate for it in very adverse ways, perhaps in the same way catholic priests compensate for it by molesting little boys. You gotta take charge of your sexuality or you will perish.
>>
>>5576099
Tfw getting hard from repressing my own sexuality to get pounded like a little slut. I love the fact that the urge takes control over me and my brain almost feels as though it's raping me.

I'm such a sissy and I love it
>>
File: 1449223499799.jpg (11 KB, 219x187) Image search: [Google]
1449223499799.jpg
11 KB, 219x187
>>5576099

It just seems so silly to bring so much drama and risk into my life over smelly dicks and playing in butts, is life so cruel that that is my destiny? I think I'd rather be a monk.
>>
Should I suck a dick? I have fantasies about sucking a tall, masc man's cock and get pounded like a slut. I'm obsessed with the thought of sitting on his lap while he whispers dirty things in my ear. Everyday the desire rises.

I'm afraid that if I give into the desire, I'll never be the same and I'll become a full blown tranny, having my masculinity ripped out of me because I sucked/was fucked by a cock, having the man do the same thing to me that I like to do to girls.

I'm scared
>>
Someone told me if I "find God" I can change to straight again, haven't had any luck thus far.
>>
>>5576631
that's hot.
>>
>>5576689
You're god damn right it is. If there is a God, I guess he intended that I thirst for big, juicy cock in my mouth and ass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.