[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we stop this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How can we stop this?
>>
>>5575139
Stop the Bear family Christmas? What are you, the Grinch?
>>
>>5575139
who are those clowns? First guy would be really cute if he wasn't dressed like a whore.
>>
>>5575139
Taking bets that they've done erotic things to that dog.
scareddoggo.png
>>
>>5575139

Why would you want to?

>God damn God damn GOD DAMN
>>
>>5575139
Break up the group, send me the one with the gray beard.
>>
>>5575215
Probably, they look like the types. Bet they do meth as well.
>>
>>5575139
honestly do these people have jobs/careers or are they just full time gay?
>>
>>5577512
they most likely work at a gay club or are whores
>>
>>5575139
I'm afraid you're going to have to beat those faggots up.
>>
>>5575204
http://noodlesandbeef.com/
>>
>>5575139
I know them all and lived like five minutes away from second from the left, he was super sweet and like obviously loved Dylan for like years . Dylan I've known for like....6 years just being out and about after his ex got swine flu and like forgot all about him he went off the deep end.

Basically they are exhibitionists that now all live in SF where they can be like this and have no fear of losing work because not one cares what happens off the clock.

Sweet people, attention hos sometimes though to Castro residents but I mean everyone is a character in Castro.
>>
holy fuck I love them

hotel butts
best cum of my life
>>
>>5575139
No, it's hopeless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.