[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/pol/61457022 I hope none of you were involved in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (263 KB, 445x410) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
263 KB, 445x410
>>>/pol/61457022

I hope none of you were involved in this or I'll beat you up.
>>
>>5575133
No, but I love it. Good on you, feminists of Brisbane.
>>
>>5575133
I organized and participated
>>
>/lgbt/
>left wing

Wew lad
>>
>>5575133
>beat you up
Qt Slav guy detected <3
>>
>>5575158
>>5575162
Don't say things like this, you'll ruin our relationship with /pol/ you fucking idiots.
>>
I hope none of you support this behaviour. It's absolutely idiotic and you should be ashamed of yourselves if you do.
>>
>>5575173
But I don't like /pol/. I don't think they're fit to have relationships.
>>
I've never understood why they exclude men.
I've been to nudist beaches dozens of times and there's plenty of men and women hanging out and everything works out just fine.
I guess maybe it's the atmosphere or something since nudist beaches are almost exclusively always couples and there's very rarely single people there.
>>
>>5575163
>/lgbt/
>right wing
wew lad
>>
File: 1397178394938.jpg (302 KB, 990x687) Image search: [Google]
1397178394938.jpg
302 KB, 990x687
>>5576734
Are you really this new?
>>5570899
>>
>>5575445
Well, I don't like you either, sweetheart.
>>
>>5575445
>I dont think youre fit to have relationships
And you are, who died and made you the god of relationship giving
>>
File: death laughing.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
death laughing.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>5575133
>fighting patriarchy
>by literally doing nothing
Sounds like females alright.
>>
Why? Topfree is super fucking old school, they're practically being conservatives. Tits are just soft lumps, dudes can have them too and they aren't told to cover up all the time.
>>
>>5576734
>>5575163
Honestly, /lgbt/ seems to be the most openly diverse in its political leanings of any board. Most boards either just don't talk about politics or are filled with /pol/acks who make discussion of any opinion that goes against their hivemind impossible.
>>
>>5576868
>right wingers have a thread on /lgbt/
>therefore the board as a whole is right wing
wew lad
>>
>fighting the #patriarchy
ohhhh god i never cringed so hard in my life
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.