[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to become a trap Where do I start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1452834844549.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1452834844549.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
I want to become a trap

Where do I start?
>>
Take a shit in the laundry basket isle in Walmart. Post pics.
Bonus for webm
>>
step one) Dont
step two) You're done!
>>
>>5574227

It's nice to get someone who knows what they want and aren't afraid to admit it instead of the miserable "Am I a tranny" posts, from time to time. The more androgynous or feminine you already are, the better this should work out for you.

>First, you're going to want to get rid of your body and facial hair. You can use tweezers, wax, or shaving for facial hair. For body hair, you can shave, wax, or epilate.
>You will need an exercise regimen to give yourself a more feminine physique. This would be cardio and exercises that develop your butt and thighs, including squats and lunges.
>You will need to buy, borrow, or be given female clothing. You can from the normal places you shop for clothing, or a thrift shop like Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
>You will probably need hormones. Which you can buy online from inhousepharmacy.vu, alldaychemist.com, unitedpharmacies.com, qhi.co.uk, and some others.

Do you plan to trap as a hobby, or as an every day thing?
>>
File: 0hJaZjX.png (277 KB, 809x571) Image search: [Google]
0hJaZjX.png
277 KB, 809x571
>>5574227
The most important part is the face. If you don't have the face for it you'll never be a trap. Make sure you've shaved then try to put on some makeup and see if you can pull it off.
Then you'll need a small, toned body. Think Kritios Boy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kritios_Boy

The only thing I want to stress is not to go overboard on the feminine shit. Less is more. The more you start looking like a girl the more your masculine features will stand out. Grow your hair (or get a wig) that's only moderately longer than a normal guy's hair, don't lay on the makeup like a high school freshmen, don't dress like a weird hyper-feminine freak. Look at what girls wear and model your style off that.
>>
>>5574227
If that is you in the pic... then you are all good to go!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.