[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bisexuals and their victims.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bisexualfaggot.png (295 KB, 1019x356) Image search: [Google]
bisexualfaggot.png
295 KB, 1019x356
"I had a boyfriend when i meet my wife"

why bisexuals are so fucking unreliable? they always left their same sex "lovers" for het ppl, they are the worst type of faggots, they only want to hurt gay people, they are only straight monkeys who wan to be "cool" and believe jew propagan about "sexual fluidity, gay and lesbians should fight against the degeneracy of bisexuals and trannys.

there's no one english article about is bi faggot, if one know one article on english post them.

FUCK BISEXUALS AND THEIR DEGENERACY.

http://www.ideal.es/gente-estilo/201601/18/paco-leon-confiesa-bisexualidad-tenia-novio-20160118171047.html
>>
>>5574218
You've got it backwards, bro. My uncle married the ugliest Catholic girl in town, raised 4 children, ran around on her through 50 years of marriage, then set up his fuck boy in an apartment but still took his meals at home and let his wife wash his shit-dick stained underwear.
>>
>>5574257
bisexuals are just degenerates faggots (true faggots, of degenerancy), we cant trust in them, and the fucking "lgbt orgs" are promoting "sexual fludity" and trasnnes, the objitives of the jews are not homosexualizing the straight population, just make all weaker, additects to sex and banal things, transsexualing population and feminizing men, bisexuality is just a thing of our degenerated society.
>>
>>5574273
All you shit stabbers are degenerates, why pick and choose?
>>
>>5574287
fuck off effeminate faggot, homosexuality is natural, transsness not, not be a degenerated faggot influeced by the jews also is not natural
>>
>>5574307
sorry, "be be a degenerated faggot influeced by the jews (aka bisexuals) also is not natural." i want to say that.
>>
>>5574218
you're using a single example and then ranting about a whole group of people. and the example--as far as i can tell--is just of a bisexual who was in a samesex relationship and who is now in a straight relationship. relationships end all the time whatever the orientations of those involved.
>>
>>5574321
I'm bisexual but not jewish, explain that.
>>
>>5574218
I don't know man.

I'm really trying to spend the rest of my life with this guy I've fallen in love with.

There's no argument that there is a stigma for bisexuals for good reason.

Though I am trying so hard to get this guy I love. I see everything in him, a world, a future, us. I look into his eyes and I see love. I know he'd be the perfect partner, the greatest husband, and excellent father to kids. I see him as a person, not just a guy. The person I love.

I don't know man. I am really lost on all of it.
>>
>>5574218
I'm completely inexperienced with both genders (dating, sex, etc). Once I have some time, I'm going to have some fun but in the long run, I want love. I'd like to settle down and a man or a woman can fit this criteria. Just one person anon in the end.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.