[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Ignored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ignore.jpg (4 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
ignore.jpg
4 KB, 273x185
I hate the fact that you try and have a decent conversation with someone and they cant be bothered to even acknowledge you because it isn't about dicks or boipussy.
>>
>>5571443
attention whore
>>
>>5574377
IF that were the case, you just fed into it.
>>
>>5571443
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks boipussy boipussy boipussy boipussy boipussy boipussy.
>>
>>5577526
SHIT, I forgot this place was full of 12 yr olds.
>>
>>5571443
Never had that issue before I went through with the tranny deal.
Fuck all these hypersexual people.
>>
File: Ennui.jpg (47 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Ennui.jpg
47 KB, 540x540
>>5571443
Stop whining and find other people to talk to
>>
>>5571443
Just transition already
>>
You need someone to talk to?

I'm really good looking, 26 years old, strong etc, but I'm married. So don't worry about me asking about your boipussy.
>>
>>5577760
>Just transition already
NOT EVEN CLOSE
>>
>>5577738
>Stop whining and find other people to talk to
If I could, do you think i would wind up in this shithole?
>>
>>5577819
>I'm married. So don't worry about me asking about your boipussy.
No thanks and tell your husband i said hi.
>>
>>5577955
Can't do that. He'd have a shitfit if he knew I was communicating on some gay forum. Sounds to me like you *do* want to talk to someone about something. Or would you rater just hear these assholes say you're whining. My husbands in the other room, he'll never know! :D
>>
>>5578126
Pretty sure this is just someone being sarcastic, but thanks anyways. this was actually meant for someone specific and they wont figure it out anyway, was just kind of venting but thanks for not leaving me twisting in the wind.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.