[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed differences in the way people treat you since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1418870257083.jpg (28 KB, 335x333) Image search: [Google]
1418870257083.jpg
28 KB, 335x333
And I don't just mean pronouns. Like just general ways people interact with you differently. I've noticed some changes but I'm not sure if it's necessarily a matter of me transitioning or just something coincidental...

for instance, ever since I've transitioned and actually started passing in girlmode, I've noticed guys feel a lot more comfortable venting their life stories to me. It's happened multiple times; we'll just be hanging out talking and then they'll go into massive rants about their personal lives and their relationships with their group of friends.

also I think I get cut off more than I used to in conversations. It feels a bit harder to get a word in.
>>
>>5570501

>I think I get cut off more than I used to in conversations

Men can smell if you're emitting excess estrogen and it acts as a signal to let us know you want to be dominated, I read this in a snapple fact.
>>
>>5570517
>tfw the other day one of my guy friends literally grabbed my arm, sniffed it, and told me i smelled good
>tfw i wasn't even wearing any fragrance
>>
File: 252208.jpg (9 KB, 279x297) Image search: [Google]
252208.jpg
9 KB, 279x297
I noticed people are stepping into my private space more often now and that everyone doesn't see me, like I am invisible unless I literally take space and extend shoulders out like a bodyguard but I don't think these occurrences are HRT-related.

I don't pass so I don't understand why it is happening to me. Maybe I should cut my hair short.
>>
>>5570501
>tfw when constantly told women are oppressed before transition
>tfw after transition when people literally do everything for you and will treat you really nicely.
>>
>>5570621
>walking down the street in a medium-sized city
>people literally stop to ask if i need a ride somewhere

>go out to eat with guy friends
>they almost always offer to buy my food
>>
Ya women call me sweety and honey more often now. Men call me buddy. I'm masc presenting mtf
>>
>>5570647
>tfw bisexual male
>tfw can't enjoy from the social benefits of being the one taking the d
>tfw have to give them to women anyway to get laid

sometimes i wish i were a trans desu, but i just don't feel it at all, i love being male.
>>
>>5570501
I'm FTM and I haven't noticed any differences. I mean guys call me bro now but other than that, nothing. I was never treated shittily when I was a woman desu.
>>
i get treated like a girl mostly which is nice because i dont hang out with creepy people
>>
>>5570501
>massive rants about their personal lives
This is because most men nowadays are emotional, beta pussies. Instant turnoff.
>>
>>5571080
Are there any FTM bisexuals?, it just crossed my mind the image of me fucking an mtf, pretty weird, but i think it can turn out pretty interesting.
>>
>>5570517

Humorous, anon.

>>5570539

So you enjoyed it? Would you have sex with him?

>>5571124

They have stresses and feelings too.
>>
>>5571128
There are lots and lots of bisexual trans guys. But I'm gay myself.
>>
>>5571152
gay FTM? really weird, but could try. Although not having tits or d could be a turn off
>>
>>5571157
"really weird"? ok. I don't have tits anymore, my dick is a strap on, I don't sleep with straight guys, and I only top. But there are lots of FTMs who are bisexual or bottoms or whatever. I'm sure you could find one who would be willing to have sex with you.
>>
>>5571157
Male AGP and female AAP
>>
File: 1431909960149 (1).png (167 KB, 542x399) Image search: [Google]
1431909960149 (1).png
167 KB, 542x399
>>5570501
>strangers buy me things
>strangers cat call me
>government employees smile and say nice things to me
>guys offer me their seat on the bus, train, or anywhere crowded
>guys open doors for me
>I don't have to wait in lines to get into clubs
>street hustlers think I will humor their shit long enough to make a buck
>I get excellent service in any male dominated store (gun stores, electronics, etc.)
>my family treats me like a social pharia
>>
>>5571072
>sometimes i wish i were a trans desu
no, you really don't. you don't know what you're saying famalam. i'd kill somebody to just be bi
>>
>>5571316
Sure they do hon, lol.
>>
I'm not full-time, and still present as male at work, but everyone suddenly wants to talk to me all the time. I used to be able to pass hours in silence, and that's off the table now.

Maybe I look...happy?
>>
>>5570501
I noticed old men asking me to smile and people just being more open to talking to me. I also have had a few instances of creepy drunks being creepy, but not much else.

Guys don't really hit on me. No one actually seems to hit on me.
>>
>>5571700

I used to be told to smile all the time when I was younger.
>>
>>5571700
>>5571727
I hated that shit so much when I was younger
it's like why should I smile I'm not happy being a boy
>>
>>5570501
Welcome to being seen as female/feminine.

>>5570607
>I don't pass
They aren't respecting you.

>>5570621
>>5571316
Must be nice being pretty.
>>
>>5572131
Beep Boop Hon detected.
>>
What am I even supposed to call you?, so far im sticking to "it"
>>
>>5571700
>tfw pre-transition, cute boy mode and still get creepy drunks trying to feel me up and stuff
>>
>>5570501
Yeah, based on anthropology studies guys generally interrupt/lead conversations more and pick topics of discussion while females tend to have a more passive role in discussion.

Ironically, I've always been cut off in conversations and treated like that, and had life stories spilled to me.
>>
>>5571072

Would you like to be treated like the one taking the D by a dude?
>>
>>5573779
In my experience as a non-trans female, I think it has a lot to do with how women carry themselves. I think MTF trans feel like they have to try real hard to be feminine to pass, and a lot of the traditionally feminine mannerisms are passive. I'm a bit masculine personality wise, so despite the boobs and all that I have no problem dominating conversations when I want to, even with angry old men at bars arguing politics. You just have to interrupt them right back and use rude language.

I do think it's shitty that trans people have so much pressure to pass put on them, not just with looks but behavior.
>>
everyone is really nice to me now, especially guys
>>
>>5573575
So, most of the population isn't pretty. What is important is I pass well.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.