[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I need some advice and I am too tinfoil hat to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1391825915581.jpg (41 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
1391825915581.jpg
41 KB, 451x633
Hey guys, I need some advice and I am too tinfoil hat to ask this on Reddit.

Last week I met a trans girl through Reddit, on a subreddit where we hate both her (Ill just say her, other shit is too weird) gender/sexuality/condition and her ethnic group, and I frequently do too, sorry guys. Shes from a different country from me, but we could meet up in a 2 hour train ride. Shes smart, shes pretty, shes kind, she shares my hobbies and interests. Only difference is that she is about 4,5 years older than me, but I have no problems with this (turning 20 myself in a few months). Weve been talking every single day, sometimes until 4 am. We Skyped a few times and I am pretty much sold, I guess, shes awesome. But theres some stuff that bothers me. Ive never had a girlfriend or sex and Ive sort of given up on that shit. Maybe deep down Ive been looking at trans girls as a surrogate for an actual woman? Is this fair towards her? I really like her anyways. Also, when we meet up it seems like its going to end up in sex. What if I ended up weirded out or something? Its not exactly a one-way thing from me, so I dont want to hurt her feelings.

Thanks
>>
>meet anon
>plow anon
>stop being a virgin

Wear a condom bucko. She's probably got AIDS.
>>
>>5569557
>i frequently hate her gender/sexuality

Fuck off
>>
>>5569588

Great to see the eternally offended present, I expected you
>>
>>5569557

>Tranny hater ends up falling for a tranny

What a stereotype. Next you'll tell me you were a tranny in denial all along and your major is computer science or engineering.
>>
File: 1435679499688.png (243 KB, 452x456) Image search: [Google]
1435679499688.png
243 KB, 452x456
>>5569557
Shows just how morally righteous you stormfags really are, huh?
>>
>>5569626
>go to tranny board
>say you hate trannies
>be surprised and complain that everyone is too thin-skinned when they tell you to fuck off
>>
>>5569557
So... You're a chaser?
>>
well what are your options? you could just not meet this beautiful charming girl and entrench yourself one step closer into a lifestyle that'll make you more bitter and lonely every day

or you could meet her and A) hit it off and it could be a wonderful experience for you. maybe you'd even become less of a closeminded shithead or B) it wouldn't work out and it'd be messy and suck.

I don't see how the second option isn't strictly better? at least it has a chance of not being awful.
>>
just date her. it sounds like you're compatible and if you both like each other, there's nothing wrong with it. and if you do nothing, you'll almost definitely regret it
>>
>>5569557

Adding on to >>5569797

>we hate both her (Ill just say her, other shit is too weird) gender/sexuality/condition and her ethnic group, and I frequently do too, sorry guys.
>Shes smart, shes pretty, shes kind, she shares my hobbies and interests

I just don't understand this. Who is this plural we? Is it you and her or you and everyone on the subreddit? Why do you like her if you don't like that she's a trans woman? You think of her as female even though you know she was born with a penis and you seem to believe that makes her mentally ill or corrupt? If she is mentally ill, aren't you taking advantage of her and giving in to her "delusion"? What's wrong with her ethnic group if you think she's all of those nice things? How did you even start talking to her? Surely you're struggling with the cognitive dissonance of this situation.
>>
>>5569797

Actually I study IT, lol.

>>5569816

Im sterile so it doesnt matter whatever I fuck

>>5569887

I guess it is, thanks

>>5569998

We (me and the sub) hate on her ethnic group because of their religion. She left that religion to escape being potentially killed. She is also right wing so shares our hate on the religion and the male demographic of the ethnic group.

Its not that I dont like her because of that, but in general I see it as an identity disorder, so Im not applauding it.

She posted on the sub telling part of her story. She sounded like a 1 in a million unicorn so I sent a PM, then we started talking a lot.
>>
you met a nice lady who's apparently into you even though youre a racist transphobe hunk of garbage so my answer would be to leave her alone jerk
>>
>>5569557
Fuck her right in the boypussy
>>
>>5570937

Yea, dunno how I pulled that one off. But getting attention is too nice desu, so Ill continue.

>>5570946

Not needed, kek
>>
>>5571029

youre gonna hurt her dude
>>
>>5570225

>We (me and the sub) hate on her ethnic group because of their religion. She left that religion to escape being potentially killed. She is also right wing so shares our hate on the religion and the male demographic of the ethnic group.

She must have been a Muslim then.

She's not bothered by your post history about trannies?
>>
>>5571034

No, I care a lot about her, Im more afraid she hurts me

>>5571074

Yes. Actually I dont have a post history about them.
>>
Go back to leddit you retard. Just goes to show how degenerate /pol/ really is.
>>
>>5571082

So she is bothered by your views?
>>
>>5571186

No, she respects them I guess, I told them at the very beginning
>>
>>5569847
the hrt really made that skin of yours thin, anon
>>
>>5571226
I'm not a tranny desu
>>
File: 1447029751411.jpg (3 KB, 252x44) Image search: [Google]
1447029751411.jpg
3 KB, 252x44
>>5569557
>Reddit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.