[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian General: Stereotypical Lesbian Edition Tell me lesgen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
Lesbian General: Stereotypical Lesbian Edition

Tell me lesgen, what are some lesbian stereotypes that exist and what sets off your gaydar?

Trends that are Cringey?
Not Cringey?

Old thread
>>5551926
>>
>>5568791
Trends that are cringey: starting a new thread when the old one is not in page 10

sage
>>
>>5568713
You got a Steam or anything?
>>
>>5568791
I can never tell a girl's a lesbian unless they're super butch, but can figure out a guy is gay even if they act pretty straight. My gaydar is useless. But I'm pretty femme and no one ever seems to realize I'm gay
>>
>>5568796
Example one: Angry lesbian
>>
>>5568842
Pretty much the exact same thing.
>>
>>5568796
Trends that are cringey: complaining about someone starting a second lesgen thread when the first lesgen thread is winding down. there are 20+ MtF threads, and ~4 gaymen generals. Are you really upset that there are two lesbian threads on LGBT?
>>
File: kor.png (360 KB, 764x430) Image search: [Google]
kor.png
360 KB, 764x430
>>5568937
>there are 20+ MtF threads
fuck this place
>>
>>5568937
>look at me, newfag and proud!!1
>>
>>5568949

Trends that are cringey; claiming someone is a newfag because they are less autistic than you
>>
>>5569010
Honestly all of you retards should go back to tumbr.
>>
>>5568842
Not for me. Mine is bomb.
>Walls see through
>Waterproof
>Unbreakable
>Resists light, heat and cold
>Guaranteed 20 years
I detected 5 girls that looked straight as fuck just by the way they acted, I'm a baller.
>>
>>5569094
SOLD
>>
>>5569094
This is how i do it. GJ anon. Behaviour is the biggest giveaway for a personality type.
>>
>>5569321
>>>5568565
>>>5568777 (You)
Lmao! That was actually pretty funny. I hope that's real.
>>
>>5568937
>I shouldn't try to maintain board quality because others aren't doing it!
>>
>>5569342
Me too. Lol!
>>
>>5569060

>newfag
>tumblr

ding ding ding those were the secret words you've won the grand prize

>greater experience at being an autistic shitposter
>>
>>5568791
ring finger longer than index= lesbo
>>
>>5568791
Honestly whining about being heartbroken/single is a pretty normal lesbian activity. I guess that's cheating to know a lesbian's a lesbian when she's talking about her ex girlfriend. And button up shirts worn casually. Not just flannel but any button up worn around is usually by a lesbian.

Stereotypes I fit
>love home improvement
>love being a home body just staying in and cooking w gf
>have dog
>good at pool
>>
>>5569484
Heard about it, 2D:4D ratio or something like that..
And I have it, but I don't think I'm born gay
>>
>>5569653
no one is "born gay". You're born with a genetic predisposition to being gay. If people were born gay, mono-zygotic twins would always have the same orientation.
>>
>be me, lesbian student in maiden cave
>going strong with new years "learn to cook" goal
>trying 4th recipe, chickpea salad
>recipe calls for mayo sauce
>hate mayo
>replace with greek yoghurt + tzatziki mix
>never tried either before
>notice the yoghurt is extremely thick while mixing
>finish salad
>eat salad + tzatziki mix in tortillas
>collapse and die
>autopsy shows acute greek yoghurt overdose

How can anything be this thick and why am I not more disgusted with it.

And to that, I ended up like I did with the 3rd recipe, with a bowl large enough to feed a family for 10 years. At least it's edible, which the 3rd one barely was.
>>
>>5569710
Yeah I see what you mean but I meant I think it's cultural, at least for me
>>
So lesgen, I tried to have sex with the girl I'm into but she turned me down. It can't be helped! At least I tried (especially seeing that I'm not usually one for making the first move). Mildly disappointed but happy I gave it a go.
>>
>>5569806
How did you ask her though?
>>
>>5569710
born gay doesn't mean just genetic, it also includes in utero developmental factors; one twin may get more testosterone etc
but by the point of birth I personally think it's determined
>>
>>5569710
With what we're learning about the epigenome, it's not even true that identical twins are 100% the same in every way. It's not at all unheard of for identical twins to have vastly different developments, like one having a disorder while the other did not.
>>
>>5569822
I didn't "ask".
>>
>>5570181
oh my god.
greentext needed.
>>
>>5570181
this is sexual assault. /s
>>
>>5569806
Did she know you were trying to have sex? Or did you just hop on her and give her a good surprise?
>>
>>5568791

I wear flannel, play softball, have a short mohawkish haircut, work in utilities, play guitar...I don't know, I think I hit every stupid lesbo stereotype. Pretty much seeing a chick who looks like me pings my gaydar. Straight-looking women don't, even if they're the gayest thing to come to gaytown.
>>
>>5570181
>that anon that told us they raped a straight girl
we need to know moar.
>>
>>5570475
Goddammit being a lipstick femme is suffering

I'm trying to grow out my hair past my butt, I don't want a short haircut. qq
>>
>>5570487

Bulllllcrap. All the lesbos want your type. All you need to do is approach any chick and they'd probably be down, dyke or not. Being an andro tomboy who's not into femmes is true suffering.
>>
>>5570487
>>5570525

Kinda this, honestly.
>>
>>5568791
>Tell me lesgen, what are some lesbian stereotypes that exist

>Acting like a boy/be boyish
>Having masculine interests
Always found to be true for me

>what sets off your gaydar?

Girls that dress vulgarly, like showing off body parts a lot etc, to me they obviously want male gaze when they do this, since for het girls showing off their body is the "easy-way" to get attention from males
Or the ones that make fun of lesbianism, like act like they are with their girl friends, but it's for obvious reason I think
>>
>>5570531
so repressed homosexuality sets off your gaydar?
>>
>>5570588
This is not repressed homosexuality, this is straight-girls homoambiguity.
A well known phenomenon that consists in straight girls acting like other girls are their potential platonic wifes
>>
>>5570531
>like act like they are with their girl friends

I did used to do this back in middle school. However I think any girl still doing it past school age is just an immature het girl.

I use this to my advantage when I can. Like if I'm not sure if a girl is gay or not I just flirt with her but in that way straight girls might flirt with each other. See if I catch a more interesting look from her with it. That way I don't have to come out and make it weird if she's not interested but if she is it's "hey haha surprise totally gay too!"
>>
>>5570645
>I did used to do this back in middle school.
Dam, in middle school I was 100% sure I was str8, girls seemed totally bland to me
(Didn't realise that acting/dressing like a boy and fantaisizing about being a man having sex counted as symptoms of the gay)
>>
>>5570655
is that gay? isn't that FtM?
>>
>>5568945
That's only true if you count all of the /pol/ threads about how trannies are invading and should be killed and aren't real anyway, blah blah. All that divisionist shit is just to make LGBT politically weaker.
>>
>>5570673
Also I guess
But I sure am gay
And I think I did this because this is basically what a child would understand:
->I like girls
->Girls like boys
->If I like girls I have to be a boy
->Boys thrust girls
->Imma thrust
>>
>Tell me lesgen, what are some lesbian stereotypes that exist

their all transphobes
>>
>>5570655
>acting/dressing like a boy and fantaisizing about being a man
Glad I'm not the only one. I'l always remember when me and my best girl friend were playing some scenes from Titanic in elementary school. I should have kissed her back then.
>>
>>5570686
I only saw this on 4chan
And since pretty much everyone is transphobic in society, what do you think would be the least transphobe group of people?/Orientation (except trans of course)
>>
>>5569382
What was the point of this post? It contributed nothing. It advanced nothing. It didn't even really say anything about yourself. This post could not exist and absolutely no changes to the conversation are made. You're worse than a shitposter. You label yourself and then act utterly self-serving and non-consequential. Are you like this in real life too? Do you just add nothing to conversations, not even bile? Is your voice just a brief chime to remind people that you exist (although just barely)?

Either start saying something with your posts or stop posting entirely, because as it is you are effectively just rushing us ever so slightly closer to bump limits with your ghostposting shitshow. Take a position. Change the conversation. Ask meaningful questions. Be a rock in the river of discourse, you stupid nigger. The only thing worse than a namefag is a namefag that doesn't do anything.
>>
>>5570525
I like femmes too though. So no one knows I'm gay and I don't know who's gay either.
>All you need to do is approach
But what about the fearsome Straights
>>
>>5570698
>all this hate
>all this burn though
how about calm down?
dafuq did she do to you
>>
File: 1401313660906.jpg (7 KB, 275x142) Image search: [Google]
1401313660906.jpg
7 KB, 275x142
>>5570698
>>
>>5570655
>Dam, in middle school I was 100% sure I was str8, girls seemed totally bland to me

Same except girls seems too bitchy for me to date. But then everyone was bitchy in middle school. I remember having a boyfriend and I thought he was annoying and bitchy. Also I was probably bitchy too. Oh middle school.

>emo and such shit makes every emo/alt kid think they're all bisluts
>fall out with emo kids, get called poser for not answering correctly whether mcr or afi was more emo
>whatever
>hang with slutty girls
>slutty girls are nice
>slutty girls teach me how to straighten my hair and share cute diy face masks and teach me how to use eye liner
>don't actually try to make me slutty we just talk shit, tell jokes, etc
>with my less acne, fuller set of tits, and nice straight hair attract some dudes
>pick the most popular one cause fuck it why not
>barely kiss after he pressures me after weeks
>then asks if we're ever gonna fuck
>in 8th grade mind you
>nah dude
>he fucks around with some other girls
>i barely give a fuck since he annoyed me
>his friends try dating me
>nah this dating shit is lame I'll wait till high school
>slutty friend and I "fake" date
>we actually do make out a lot, hold hands, share chairs or sit on each others laps
>weird tingly sensations in my vagina
>I'm gonna just ignore that
>she's sometimes dating this guy that obviously thinks it's hot
>she's also a serious cunt to him so I think he just puts up with it for how cute/slutty she is
>I think she's cool but tell her I'd never date her she's such a bitch to the guys she dates
>"awe I wouldn't be mean to you if we dated like this, look how nice I am to you"
>go to diff magnet high school than her later
>thought we were gonna go to the same but nope
>some drama with her and them girls and those folks from middle school I miss and just move away from
>look her up later she's a preggers bislut
>oh well
>>
>>5570701
>fearsome Straights
what is fearsome about them?
>"oh, sorry. I had the wrong impression."
problem solved.
>>
>>5570798
damn son
I wish I had your life still
I've been a nun all my fucking life, I always wanted to have a very close girl friend instead of that I locked myself up in my room and became a no life
>>
>>5570798
>>look her up later she's a preggers bislut
dodged a bullet.
>>
File: elves.jpg (220 KB, 1008x600) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
220 KB, 1008x600
>>5570715
>>
>>5570715
Why change the image? Fuck yourself.

>>5570705
Took up space for months while being the saddest piece of self-absorbed shit on here. That idiot doesn't even have a real name. It's a letter. A consonant even!
>>
>>5570982
Seek help.
>>
>>5570982
tobehonest senpai, I quite dislike S too. Namefags are just cancer in general.

She's legitimately a butch blockhead who had to drop out of med school because she spent too much time on 4chan/having a brain made out of rocks.
>>
>>5570982
>It's a letter. A consonant even!
..!..!.
how could she!!1!
>>
>>5570993

>implying everyone here doesn't need professional help
>>
File: 2kewl4u.gif (3 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
2kewl4u.gif
3 KB, 500x200
>>5571055
>Tfw actually am getting professional help
Get on my level plebs.
>>
>>5568791
Button up shirts, short hair, masculine behaviour. The usual.

Literally the only thing that sets off my gaydar is if they're with their girlfriend. Otherwise my mind interprets their gay attributes as them being hipster or something. I think I do it on purpose to a degree, because I have a lot of self doubt and I don't think I'm good enough to have a girlfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 467x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 467x356
>>5568796
>>5568937
Yeah honestly, what is the point of these new threads? /lesgen/ has a sharp increase in quality once it stops hitting the front page because then the only people participating are the actual lesbians refreshing and not people wandering in to troll, and we've already gotten all the terrible bislut and trans arguments out of the way. Now I barely have to scroll down to see "no one is born gay" and I don't have the words to describe how incredibly uninterested I am in this discussion. Plus it's not like this board moves quickly enough for the old thread to be under threat of disappearance so.
>>
>>5568791
Mods banned femgen for posting their shirtless photos but they don't give a fuck here

Does that mean as far as the mods are concerned, they're more girl than lesgen?
>>
>>5570484
I never said she was straight. And alas, it was so unsuccessful you could hardly even call it "sexual assault"!

>>5570278
My intentions were abundantly clear.

>>5570246
I wish. Anyway there was context for it... and actually she had done exactly what you described to me before.

>>5570218
Urgh fine
>been friends for a while, no attraction initially
>see friend one day with new haircut, dem tingly feels
>friend doesn't know i like women
>begin intensive flirting regime, probably thinks I'm just taking the piss
>get wasted one night, nearly fuck (along with a mutual friend)
>still flirting
>months pass
>get wasted, nearly fuck but i call it off because I'm an awkward fuck (amongst other things - mostly that she was making out with some guy all night)
>time passes, we drift, still have some residual feels but friend is making no effort to stay in touch so i start to give up
>we have a looong chat one night and she's crushing hard on someone. That's okay - I'm mostly over feels by this point but would be happy to fwb or just a one off. Still a little pissed that i didn't take the opportunity when i had it.
>fuck it
>not too late to get some
>she invites me out
>usual recipe of booze, flirting (maybe just teasing on reflection), bed and cuddling
>2drunk4sex
>sober up a bit
>start caressing
>move south into pantaloons
>ANON STOP
>NOT TODAY
>o-okay........
>;_;

Damn i sounded way cooler pre-greentext.
>>
File: nottoday.jpg (36 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
nottoday.jpg
36 KB, 850x315
>>5571264
>NOT TODAY
kekd
>>
>>5571264
>Damn i sounded way cooler pre-greentext.
Not really
I thought you straight up asked her to fug, sort of sounded like a desperate white male to me
But at least you were sort of making out so it wasn't that awkward
>>
>>5571264
Maybe she was on her period. "Not today" sounds like period.
>>
>>5571264
>>NOT TODAY
so, was she on her period? Or she just didn't want to go that far with you ever?
>>
can i lick one of your lesbian asses if i'm a guy

just sometimes when you can't find a gf or something, you know
>>
>>5571264
>not fucking her anyway
Lesbian rape never gets reported so you might as well have gone for it
>>
>>5570817
It kinda just hurts. A lot of my friends made some bad fucked up decisions in their lives. Movies and tv always make life long friends seem like they both just grow up perfect. The reality is that 9 out of 10 people are gonna fuck up in some big way at some points early on and being friends early on means you're definitely gonna see a lot of it. People you care about messing up and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>5571679
>Lesbian rape never gets reported
i don't believe you
>>
>>5571230
I kinda expected that to happen, its a general dedicated to breaking the nudity rule.
>>
>>5569342
Sorry to burst your bubble onee-sama, but it's not her.
>>
>>5571743
Not that anon, but in all seriousness it happens and the general population doesn't take it seriously. But even in teacher-student cases no one really gets in trouble.
>tfw you had your chance to get with a young female teacher at your school but listened to the voice in your head saying its a bad idea
>>
>>5572053
That reminds me of that British teacher who fucked her female student for a year and got arrested. But she got the lightest sentence and the judge wasn't going to force them to stay apart once she got out because they seemed to be in love. Girl's parents were pissed.
>>
File: 1353200631086.png (150 KB, 619x537) Image search: [Google]
1353200631086.png
150 KB, 619x537
>>5572098
/u/'s edits were pretty funny.
>>
>>5572201

>tfw your parents couldnt afford to send you to £13,000 a year private all-girls lesbian teacher school
At least I got private primary school and all girls secondary BUT IT ISNT THE SAME.
>>
>>5572098
They got back together as soon as she got out of jail too.
>>
File: 1349753780259.jpg (208 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1349753780259.jpg
208 KB, 640x720
>>5572213
>went to an all-girls' middle school
>complaining
You fucking nigger, just because you were (and probably still are) a beta fuck that couldn't land a cute teacher ass in middle school doesn't mean that you could have gotten laid at an expensive private all-girls' school with lesbian teachers.
>>
>>5572201
>>5572243
what anime?
>>
File: 1349753599181.jpg (115 KB, 568x800) Image search: [Google]
1349753599181.jpg
115 KB, 568x800
>>5572291
Boku no Mahjong Lesbians
>>
>>5570698
Would you like some assistance pulling that giant piece of wood out of your ass?
It seems as though it hurts your ass
>>
>>5572220
Good for them. I hope they have lots of science babies that I can date once they get to high school
>>
>>5572599
A-Are you a sexy lady teacher?
>>
Never had a GF until out of high school. All the moeshit anime that has come out since then has just made me realize I missed out on fornicating with teenage girls. Too creep and illegal now to do it.
>>
File: life.jpg (44 KB, 460x697) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
44 KB, 460x697
I once had a chance with a sexy MILF professor, but my autism prevented me from realizing it at the time

>be in art history class
>have sexy older lady as professor
>be nerdy and become teachers pet
>she invites me to lectures and art exhibits
>she tells me to go to her office one day i don't have classes
>whynot.gif
>she wants to know what i think of some books for next semester
>gives me tea and cookies
>sit there in her office reading
>she keeps looking at me
>i just focus on the books
>tell her what i think
>we talk for a while
>she gives me some books from her doctoral classes
>realize later at home I could've done something
>fuck my lack of social skills
>enroll on her class next semester
>some other dude is giving the class
>never see her again

I was so close to living the dream!
>>
>>5572646
I know that feel, except the having a gf one.

Also since I'm a friendless loser, moeshit makes me sad because I begin to think that I missed on having friends during my school years and now I can never go back.
>>
File: image003_55.jpg (107 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
image003_55.jpg
107 KB, 467x700
I'm a bi male, but I hang with a lot of lesbians (it also kind of sucks because I'm really into dyke-ish women, probably more so than men) and here is what I've noticed among my les friends.
>they actually really do love flannel.
>they own large dogs
>video games
>smoking weed
>gages
>pixie cuts
>liking Miley Cyrus
>liking David Bowie.
>snapbacks
>>
>>5572675
most professors (and increasingly female profs too) are wary of relationships with students. They still get involved with former student at a very high rate though.
>>
>>5572704
>>snapbacks
i don't think these have ever looked good on anyone. they're ridiculous; key and peel got it right.
>>
>>5572733
I suppose it's because I'm attracted to masculinity in general, whether be it from a man or woman, and snapbacks are very dudebro-ish
>>
>>5572728
Yeah, most of the cases I know of are of people hooking up with former students.
If I had not moved after school I'd totally go for it now.
>>
>>5572610
Not yet, I'm still in school.
>>
>>5572959
Hit me up when you graduate onee-sama.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 234x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 234x343
>>5572733
I was thinking of buying this snapback because I like this show. S-should I just get one of the shirts instead?
>>
File: image.jpg (819 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
819 KB, 1080x1080
>placing my phone in a place at around hip-level so I can take videos of myself strutting my butt
>even masturbate to the videos

Is this considered lesbian
>>
>>5568791

they're fat
>>
>>5572983
Is there an AGP version for cis lesbians? Because I definitely get turned on when I notice how feminine my body is.
>>
>>5573001
what does AGP mean, I see it here a lot, but I mostly go to other boards sorry

also I'm cis if you're asking that
>>
>>5572969
But I'm becoming a teacher so I won't have to talk to anyone my age!
>>
>>5573018
I want to be in on this fantasy either way. Let me be the dean. The one that catches you.

>>5572983
Whats that even mean
>>
>>5572704
I'm a lesbian and agree with most except the miley cyrus and snapbacks is more of an ironic kinda love

Weird that my best friend is a bi male too. He prefers blonde women though mainly fucks with dudes.
>>
>>5573175
W-Will you threaten to report me unless I do you a favor and... hold your hand?
>>
>>5573232
Woah woah woah no not all. I'd maybe make you touch my crotch a bit but nothing that degenerate. I'd of course buy you dinner afterwards and insist on changing your predatory ways, desist from such actions, and order you a nice lava cake dessert.
>>
I hope the superior Sakura Trick gets an animu adaptation when enough material is avaliable for it.
>>
>ex gets in touch with me yesterday after not talking for over a year
>"I wanted to say hello, see what you are up to, see if you were even still in X.." etc
>can't stop thinking about when we used to date
>hate myself because i'll only ever be good enough to be a fuck and chuck for her
>haven't found anyone on the dating apps i'm on recently
>will definitely meet up with her if she asks

i feel pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (988 KB, 3200x2491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
988 KB, 3200x2491
I fit the stereotype of unnaturally colored hair. It's pretty much the exact shade and length as in the pics so not to the level of blue undercut stereotype. I have also have a very strong personality and I don't think people think of lesbians as being submissive and timid so I fit that.

Short hair and flannel have gone from lesbian to hipster aesthetics so that does not clue me in at all. I would say looking into my direction multiple times followed by compliments about my appearance but since I wear makeup, dresses, take care of my hair, etc, I mostly assume it's straight girls who are into fashion and passionate about "girls complimenting girls uwu!!! stop girl hate!!!" but it still makes me feel good as a lesbian.
>>
>>5573569
I know the feeling all too well.

There's one of my exes I'm just still not over despite everything.
If she suddenly contacted me again, fuck I don't know what I'd do
>>
>>5573001
Same for me damn
we too hot
>>
>>5571965
Though I can become her if you want me to.
>>
>>5572728
I teach violin and there's this girl learning guitar that I always teased cause she is obviously gay. I'm not sure if she realized it but her smile when I start playfully flirting was too damn adorable.
Sadly she's like 5 or 6 years younger so I was just gonna stick at the teasing level... But now I had to change my schedule and I don't see her anymore...
>>
>>5569493
My boobs are too big to wear button up shirts. I opted for cutting my hair short, and it seems to work in attracting other lesbians
>>
>>5574371
Stop being fat.
>>
>>5574451
I'm not fat, just have really big boobs. I'm pretty slim actually, which is kind of the problem. A bigger size that fits my chest sits enormous on me. And my usual size doesn't button up in my chest area.
Not only fatties have big tits you jelly
>>
>>5574523
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Also not jelly, I would not like big breasts on myself, but I would be glad to such on your titties.
>>
Got called a transphobe this weekend when I told a friend I don't like penis.

What the fuck is being a lesbian these days?
>>
>>5574608
>being friends with sjws
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5571650
The only thing you could do for me is cut your dick off so I can attach it to my pubis thank you anytiem son.
>>
>>5572291
Saki
>>
File: 1367208129463.jpg (91 KB, 596x504) Image search: [Google]
1367208129463.jpg
91 KB, 596x504
>>5574691
>spoonfeeding
Plus it's not Saki, It's Saki: Achiga-hen.
>>
>>5570680
most of them aren't /pol/ threads. Considering the number of trans-gendered people as a percentage of LGBT community, one trans thread should be more than enough enough.
>>
Where is everyone from?
How about we make a zeemap like /ftmg/ did? (or did you, I never lurked lesgen much until lately and in the very beginning)
>>
>>5575796

The biggest issue is that ftmg is mostly made up of chill as fuck ftms and not-quite-as-chill not-yet-transitioned ftms.

We have an awful lot of trolls in here. So if we zeemap, chances are anyone who puts anything up will just get shitposted at.

Unless you literally JUST mean a location one to see what the demographic is. That should be fine.
>>
File: 242v9xg.jpg (158 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
242v9xg.jpg
158 KB, 1600x900
>fat
>short guy hair
>wear men's clothing
>dress like I don't give a fuck
>don't shave legs
>always wear baseball cap
>aggressive, loudmouthed, frequently angry
>resting bitch face
All of them, basically.

>mfw people still do a double-take when I mention an ex-gf or indicate that I date women
>>
>>5575809
>Unless you literally JUST mean a location one to see what the demographic is. That should be fine.
Yeah that's what I had in mind basically, I'm just curious where everyone is
>>
>>5568791

My sister:
>leather jackets
>combat boots
>red hair
>loose clothes, guy clothes
>loud

Me
>blazers
>flannel
>riding boots and fitted clothes
>2shy2live

She definitely comes across more butch than me, that's for sure. She's the straight one though.
>>
I can't decide whether I'm butch or femme. Help me, /lesgen/?

>very short
>very feminine facial features
>short hair
>basically never wear make-up, can't even walk on high heels, but dress in a somewhat feminine manner otherwise
>cute feminine voice
>no breasts, but wide hips
>masculine interests (fishing etc.)
>loud and opinionated
>>
>>5575899

I'd say soft butch maybe. Either way you sound pretty great.
So there's that at least.
>>
>>5575899
you sound like my future wife
>>
>>5575796
I'm from France
>>
>>5575796
Canada.
>>
>read about lesbian couples planning insemination
>read about couples separating and
>tfw no couples with older kids going strong

So, in the unlikely event that I find a gf, we'll still break up when we have kids.
Can I pls return my genes memes and epigenetics somewhere.
>>
>>5575899
Fem tomboy
>>
>>5575746
4chan isn't a perfect representation of the entire LGBT community. You're working on total non-logic, just spazzing out about shit that doesn't matter to antagonize a group that didn't do anything to you. Chill out. So there's more trannies on the reject imageboard with the infamous fetish for traps, what a surprise that they're here having anxiety attacks and not out in the real world going to clubs or joining sports teams or following a larger and more visible website.

It's not like this board is fast enough to care about the number of threads that any particular letter gets.
>>
>>5573629
I really hope that's not you, anon.
>>
>>5575796
Scotland
>>
>>5573001
AGP is total bullshit. I don't know any women anywhere that don't get excited when they're in sexy clothes and moving just right. It's instinctive.
>>
File: tzuyu-twice.jpg (167 KB, 809x1200) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu-twice.jpg
167 KB, 809x1200
>>5575928

How come when I was in France I saw a lot of french girls going out with black and arab girls.
>>
>>5576281
Going out you mean hanging around or in a relationship?
>>
File: ahegaobakas.png (241 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
ahegaobakas.png
241 KB, 590x333
>>5576293
>Going out you mean hanging around
>hanging around
>france
>back and arab girls
>hanging around
lel
>>
>>5575796
from a place in europe I'm 100% sure nobody else in lesgen is from, nor all of /lgbt/ for that matter

>>5576281
I don't really get the Tzuyu obsession. I mean she's cute but what about Nayeon? When twice debuted I expected her to be the favorite with those bugs bunny teeth.
>>
>>5576281
No lips, no curves, dead hair, dead style. It must be so sad to live in Asia.
>>
File: 1399947569347.jpg (493 KB, 2212x3324) Image search: [Google]
1399947569347.jpg
493 KB, 2212x3324
>>5576312
You mean Korea? Because Koreans are (quite literally) shit-tier Asians.
>>
>>5576307
Still don't get it
They do hang around though
Since they're isn't that much black people (at least where I live) blacks mix with whites quite naturally
>>
>>5576319
They're all literally reject Chinese.
>>
>>5576329
Chinese are failed mongols.
>>
>>5576293
I mean dating each other.
>>
>>5576362
I don't know really,
To be honest I didn't think they did, I've never ever seen an interracial lesbian couple in real life where I live
I rather thought american gays/lesbians tended to date between their races (despite the killing and all)
>>
>>5576375
Same here. Even in Paris I never saw an interracial lesbian couple. Plus, blacks and arabs pretty much hate each other.
>>
>>5576390
>Plus, blacks and arabs pretty much hate each other.
I often hear this but really it depends, and I think it's false on the majority
Factually it seems like they actually get along
Maybe their slur each others behind their back, like straight girls who knows
>>
>>5576407
I saw more than once groups of black and arab girls insult each other, or even fight. But a good chunk of them get along with everyone.
>>
>>5576390
They don't. Arabs feel superior to the blacks for some retarded reason.
Note though that a lot of Arabs are black, but really Arabs just hate everything that is not them or like them. Except blondes.

But you have to take into consideration that those are the uneducated or uncultured fucks only which are a rather big chunk. The rest are chill really.
>>
>>5576471
>I saw more than once groups of black and arab girls insult each other, or even fight.
Doesn't astonish me desu
But I don't think the hate is directed at a group really, I mean they often fight against people of their own races, probably as much as against other races
>>
>>5576492
All of what that anon says is true also
>>
>>5576312
>muh curves
>muh style

She's an attractive girl, maybe not everyone's cup of tea but that's just a matter of taste.

That comment makes you look like a delusional cow that's bitter about being alone, surfing the webs stuffing her face and bitching about how people can't appreciate her vibrant personality just because it's buried under a layer of blubber.
>>
File: 1242351345345134rtg.jpg (30 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
1242351345345134rtg.jpg
30 KB, 545x365
>>5576312
>curves

no thx.
>>
>>5576492
>Most Arab are white
FTFY
>>
>>5575796
Australia here.
>>
>>5576352
I don't doubt it. East asia is teeming billions of people that aren't that different from each other, and I have no clue why they bother pretending otherwise.
>>
>>5576608
Pretty quick to spook at the shadow of Tumblr, huh? You're like a rabbit. Everything is a threat, and any real shock can kill you. Fuck off, it's her pose that makes her look like she has a waist, the woman is rectangular and underweight.

And it's really not my problem that you don't know what "curve" and "underweight" mean without your petty euphemisms.
>>
>>5576666
I applaud your conclusion.
>>
File: 1453230981551.png (68 KB, 585x875) Image search: [Google]
1453230981551.png
68 KB, 585x875
>>5576800
Gee... a little defensive aren't you?

Not that anon, but that girl is not underweight. She has a perfectly normal frame, sure she'll never have curves like for example a Latin girl, but she has nice delicate curves fit for her race. Some people like that, maybe you don't, but guess what, nobody gives a fuck. Most people would consider her attractive.

And this is 4chan, we don't react nicely to Tumblr type bs. Which is actually starting to spew into mainstream culture, and it does frighten me, but for good reason. It's toxic, more so than our shitposting could ever be.

If you don't like it here, go back to the hole you crawled from. Nobody will miss you.
>>
Curious anon with a question for CIS lesbians: Would you rather get with a non-passing (i.e in girlmode) FtM, or a passing MtF?? Or does the thought of either really make you feel sick?
>>
this is killing me today for some reason, so i'll just ask it,

in your opinions how bad is it to be in a relationship, be outwardly lgbt, be on hrt for years, but live/dress/talk like a feminine guy.

I can't tell if it's better to try really hard to kind of make myself look like my gender more, or to just leave it like it is and be more authentic.
>>
>>5577023
MtF of course. If I can't compliment them on their tits and hair and all the lovely girly things, they're not much use to a woman loving dyke.
I'd totes be fine with dating a MtF, dependent of course on her personality. I don't want any tranny drama.
>>
>>5577064
Wait what? Are you a MtF?
>>
>>5577103
yah, I just wanted to know how cis girls would see me// see my gf if I don't try and "pass"
>>
>>5577158
Probs as a heterosexual couple
>>
File: Selma-a-Patty.png (142 KB, 355x476) Image search: [Google]
Selma-a-Patty.png
142 KB, 355x476
Gay girls wear triangle earrings and straight ones wear circles.
>>
>>5568937
We need more equality on this board!
>>
Do y'all think it's creepy or flattering to check out grills at the gym?
>>
File: 392939214390.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
392939214390.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>5577189
The reminds me
>hanging with loud flamming fag friend
>see what looks like 2 girls making out from a distance
>he goes "awe lesbians how adorable" loudly
>one turns, sure looks kinda like a dyke
>other turns, looks like just a fag with long hair
>he then goes "oops nah just straights again get a haircut man"
>extra angry glares from the dude
>oh loud fag friend

Now I'm laughing thinking what if that was just some unpassing transbian
>>
>>5577320
>dies internally
I cant get over like the liberal push to be yourself and not be fake, and like not being laughed at by other lgb folk for looking like a little fem boy with DDs
>>
>>5577023
Neither. I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>5576319
>tfw korean
>tfw no one will ever love me
At least masturbation is a thing.
>>
>>5577023
FtM, because honestly I would rather get with a faggy femboy than a creepy tranny hon.
>>
>>5577668
But Anon...I like Koreans.
>>
>>5577668
If you look like those Korean idols or hotter I would love you.
>>
File: 21c9xyt.jpg (174 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
21c9xyt.jpg
174 KB, 426x640
>>5577668

Don't listen to them, anon. Koreans are top tier Asians.
>>
>>5577697
I want to force feminize an ftm. Make her squeal and revert back to being a proper woman.
>>
>>5577728
That bitch looks half gook half Filipino aka niggers of Asia.
>>
>>5577668
My girlfriend is straight from Korea. Her big cheeks make my heart melt, and I love how protective she is.
>>
>>5577732
This would be nice.
>>
>>5577003
4chan has been my hole for more than a decade. I know things like that make you uncomfortable, because how could anyone ever not agree with you unless they were some terrible outsider, but you need to get over it. There was nothing Tumblr about the conversation until the shitposter started off on the anti-Tumblr routine and implying at a ludicrous pace. Which you are also doing. Why is that, anon? Why are you in such a tizzy?

And I'm glad you can recognize that Latina are top tier.
>>
File: yyy.jpg (45 KB, 491x737) Image search: [Google]
yyy.jpg
45 KB, 491x737
>>5577737

Don't say that shit about my waifu! She's hotter than you'll ever be, nigger.
>>
>>5577804
That's true, but at least I'm not a disgusting gook.
>>
>>5577755
>>5577732
Samefag, don't try so hard.
>>
File: 144954392495.png (86 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
144954392495.png
86 KB, 302x302
>>5577921
Not a samefag. If the FtM was cute enough I would like to fuck her and make her stay a girl.
>>
>>5577921
Oh but you look so pretty in a dress~!
>>
>>5577064
>>5577023
Both of you need to fuck off, no trannies allowed here.
>>
>wear button downs and plaid to work constantly
>oversized sweaters and leggings to class everyday
>never wear make up
>almost always just throw hair into a bun or ponytail because lazy
>people somehow surprised that I'm gay
A guy at the cafe I always go to asked me out today, and when I turned him down, he pressed me for why. Said I was gay and he told me I didn't have to lie and to tell him the real reason.
>>
>>5578201
Kek.

But really, the average heterosexual woman has become so lazy about appearance that they are no longer expected to be feminine as fuck.
>>
>>5578201
>Said I was gay and he told me I didn't have to lie and to tell him the real reason.
>Demands explanation why someone doesn't want to date him
>Rejects explanation
What a douche
>>
>>5578201

Fucking straight guys
>>
>>5577697
>would rather get with a faggy femboy than
Jokes on you, they're all taking tit pills now so you're more likely to grab the variety that has a dick.
>>
>>5578297
So would I count as femme then since the bar has lowered that much? I've never thought as myself as such because I don't wear makeup or heels.
>>5578331
>>5578301
I just left after that. It just sucks, man, because we would always have good conversations since I usually come in around right before his break. He was pretty cool. Now I feel like he hates me and I shouldn't come back for a bit.
>>
File: 1398681412901.jpg (20 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1398681412901.jpg
20 KB, 300x360
>>5574652
How can you have bi-girl and les friends without them being SJWs though? We un-SJW queer girls are the minority, for that reason I don't have any friends who aren't males (1 gay, 1 straight, 1 bi, 1 FTM) aside from 1 asexual female.
Wat do?
>>
>>5578431
Nahh, come back. It's not your problem. If he is bothered he should fuck off not you.
You aren't obligated to indulge any of it really, and maybe he'll become less of a sour puss about it and you can be good friends.
>>
>>5578182
TERF pls. You'll be FtM one day.
>>
>>5578201
>tell him the reason
I would never use me being gay as an excuse. Yes I only like females. But no, even if I was straight I'd have no interest in you. Simply tell them that the truth - it's because he's an ugly, annoying, moron.
>>
File: 1453157033757.jpg (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1453157033757.jpg
19 KB, 256x256
>>5577732
>being this obvious
You make us sadists look bad, posting such poor b8 for shock value.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 760x570
If a guy asks you to hang out and he clearly thinks it's a date and you do not, do you feel the need to make it explicit or do you let it go?

I usually let it be obvious through my body language and conversation topics that it's platonic. There is no (in my opinion) actual deception on my part, and it's not like there's some guarantee of sex or even a second date when straight people hang out so I mostly feel like it's a non issue. I never lie about how I feel if it explicitly comes up either.

I'm visiting a new city for a week, a guy approached me in a cafe today and after we talked for a while, he asked if I would want to get drinks with him before I leave. I agreed. I am never going to see this dude again so I feel like it would be kind of stupid to say "by the way, this isn't a date" because just on a purely geographic level, this shit isn't happening.

So yeah. Thoughts on when you should tell guys that there's no chance versus when you can just spend time with another human being? I don't want to avoid friendships with 49% of the population.
>>
File: 1356676015476.jpg (116 KB, 450x678) Image search: [Google]
1356676015476.jpg
116 KB, 450x678
>>5577767
I've been here for almost a decade. Someone here shitting on Tumblr at the slightest provocation is no different than a Yankee's fan shitting on a Red Sox's fan, only that in this case there's more than just a rivalry, there's an ideological reason for it.

She didn't even mention Tumblr, you were the one that got all weird about it. Some Korean girl is hot, you bitch about how she's not "curvy", anon reacts like any /fit/izen would, you go on a rant and bring that other shithole into it...

I just got into it because she's not underweight, and is as curvy as someone with that frame could be, considering Asians are not like other races. She's objectively hot, specially since this place has a high rate of people infected with yellow fever. You just seem salty about the girl being hot for some reason. And you did use some arguments that would seem more in place in Tumblr, we are for the most part NEETs we don't care that much about style outside of /fa/ (besides some art director put that shit on her) and "curvy" is fat chick code for rolls of lard.

And why do I bother replying? Because I have nothing better to do with my sad life.

P.S. The girl I'm dating is Latina, she has some top tier hips. Usually I'm more into white or asian chicks. But such is life.
>>
File: a happy woman.png (18 KB, 582x198) Image search: [Google]
a happy woman.png
18 KB, 582x198
>>5578570
There is genuinely, nothing more disgusting than an ftm. mtfs I can understand, everyone should want to be female. But ftms ruin their bodies with literal poison, they need to return to the light before they wake up one day and realize they've wasted their lives trying to be a fat, hairy abomination instead of the perfect woman they were meant to be.
>>
>>5578636
Neat
>>
>>5577023
I don't think I could date a trans woman. Unless, I guess, she was so far into the transition that...Actually you know what, idk where I was going with that.

Trans women are a no go for me. It's not even just the penis. Just. I'm a lesbian. I like women. I like everything about them. It's an all-encompassing thing. It's not just the boonbs & vagina or the softness or the roundness. It's everything.

Sorry anon. And sorry tumblr lololol
>>
>>5578879
To add onto that, I think the best bet for lesbian trans women is to that bisexual girls. Or, idk. Lesbians that aren't as gay as me.
>>
>>5574523
Invest in fitted buttonups baka gaijin youll be a dykey goddess
>>
So I thought I was going to have my period because it's typically in the middle of the month, as I expected I had spotting but then - nothing. What does it mean? Am I dying? I never even touched a boobie...
>>
>>5578968
There are a million reasons that your body might skip your period, and a missed period on its own is certainly nothing to worry about. It could be due to a change in diet/nutrition, medication, climate, or weight, it could be a result of stress and anxiety. It's not that uncommon for me personally to have 11 periods a year and I am healthy. It's just a quirk of biology, you know? Missed periods happen, but if it happens against next month, might want to check in with your gyno.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 440x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 440x418
Who was the last lesbian you met irl, lesgen, and what was she like?
>>
>>5579042
I... I can't remember it's been so long :'[
I know the girls from my uni LGBT group, and gay clubs and stuff, but I never just MEET new dykes. Woe is me.
>>
>>5579042
I found out that the daughter of a family friend is gay. She is gorgeous, but we never went past greeting. It is pretty awkward since both of us are in the closet to our families and it was quite unexpected.
I was really shocked cause she looks and acts so straight my gaydar never picked any hint.
>>
>>5579077
GET. ON. THAT.
>>
>>5579053

go to holland
>>
>>5578968
>tfw having first period of the year
Only thing I hate about my period is that some days before my breasts hurt like HELL for around 4 days and I can't even stand touching them myself, also the breast tissue becomes hard for some reason and they feel like muscle, not breast. I almost don't have cramps, though.
>>
File: Labyrinth-02.jpg (274 KB, 1200x773) Image search: [Google]
Labyrinth-02.jpg
274 KB, 1200x773
Not sure how many of you care, but they are giving David Bowie's video game for free to play on steam. Just go to this link

http://mashable.com/2016/01/15/david-bowie-omikron-free-game/#BH1s6hBByuqY

It's an old game so even a shitty PC can run it. Have fun!
>>
>>5579091
>steam
>proprietary shitware that endorses DRM
Into the trash it goes!
>>
>>5579084
Anon it isnt easy since I know her. And I am a goof, the kind who gets hyper and makes ridiculous jokes most of the time. She is 3-4 years older, elegant and shit, and apparently also horny af as other friends told me.

I have dated but never really fucked girls as I used to have issues. Therapist and shit now got my shit together.

Point is, you see the awkwardness of just talking about her when I am crushing on her and knowing how opposite we are. Plus, I am never drunk around her to be a smooth charming motherfucker as I only see her in uni.
>>
>>5579120
You'd be surprised how many elegant type girls like goofs, they find it refreshing. And since you know her and her family you have an insight you don't get with random girls, use that to your advantage.

You say you got over whatever issues you had, go for it. If you see her at uni that's also a plus.

You have all kinds of bonus points already. Just ask her out for drinks after classes or something if you feel like you need to, just don't get shitfaced.
>>
>>5579153
Doesnt that type of pairing only happen in yuri though?
I am quite self conscious about my cheerfulness and I am slightly weird... But not autistic.

Well she is friends with my friends, so if I dont just run away when she comes I could talk to her. But this semester is finished. So if she hasn't graduated by spring I might give it a shot...

She has a strong character/know as a bitch, those are my type usually, but that might backfire since she does indeed know my family. I am just better with strangers usually.
>>
>>5579120
Well either get your game face on or point me in her direction because she sounds like wife material.
>>
>>5579187
any pairing that happens in a yuri can happen in real life. im really into goth/occult/punk weirdo look stuff and my gf is just a cute short girl and we both really love the variety we give each other both aesthetically and in regards to our personality. sometimes opposites attract, it just depends if both people really enjoy being with an opposite. you need the normal basics, to click a little, but everything beyond that is just to taste.
>>
>>5579197
Anon you know how to fire me up, I would kiss you, and her too.
Thanks <3
>>
>>5579241
Ah, she had that phase actually as well, only thing left from that is her preference for darker colors usually, and the dozen of magnificent piercings of her ears only. The perfect collection of rings. It is such a turn on.
>>
>>5579260
ive never actually gotten a piercing because every time i tried something horrible would happen. turned out okay though because my gf is such a googoo vanilla normie she cant stand piercings and body mod stuff.

i bet it does look great though, a lot of ear piercings on an otherwise normal girl gives just the right amount of allure. they can help make the ear a little extra sensitive too.
>>
>>5578968
next lesbian virgin mary

except it's prob a demon baby. Anti christ kinda shit.
>>
>>5579287
Give me your non-degenerate gf if you can't appreciate her.
>>
>>5579294
but my girlfriend is a degenerate, thats why she wears a collar and lets me beat her and its what brought us together. shes just normie vanilla when it comes to fashion and societal norms, and i really appreciate the fact that she loves me because of my disdain for them. we balance each other out.
>>
>>5579042
Yesterday mom introduced me to the lesbian at her work. She wasn't trying to hook us up it was just this "oh wow small world my daughter is a lesbian too you know her right?" kinda thing.

She was nice. I thought she was pretty, had that vitiligo but it looked nice on her. But she was quiet cause shit was awkward with my mom and also older than me by a good 5 years and either way I'm possibly dating this other girl right now. Idk it was weird.
>>
>>5579090
>>tfw having first period of the year

Weird me too. My tits only hurt for the first day before, then first two days of it I have horrible fucking cramps. Thank god for alka seltzer and pain killers.

Also goddamn am I bitter I didn't know how to get blood out of clothes so easily until about a couple years ago. Why didn't I know this shit when I was staining everything in my life in middle school.
>>
>>5579304
Disgusting. You can keep her then.
>>
>>5579320
What's the secret for getting the blood out of the clothes?
>>
>>5579304
That escalated quickly. But It's nice that you found someone right for you.

>>5579307
All I could think about is so rare.
>>
>>5579337
have fun humping your pillow, im sure youll find somebody as morally upright as you eventually.

>>5579356
its difficult for me to not put my fetishes everywhere, its pretty much all im really good at. thank you though, i hope you get your waifu too.
>>
>>5579304
Lucky asshole.
>>
>>5579345
Get it right away for one, duh. But other than that ice cold water and dish soap, dab don't rub. Let that soap and cold just sit for a minute on the blood. Something about the enzyme-breakers in dish soap working to break up the enzymes in blood, cold water always cause hot will set a blood stain. There's usually some enzyme-breakers in regular laundry soap I think it's just more concentrated in dish soap considering dishes see more tough food/enzyme having stains and people just expect to see right away clean from doing dishes than laundry. Def don't use bleach right away, you'll fuck up your clothes. Some heavier duty things for set in stains are ammonia, salts or baking soda, peroxide, along with cold water but those all risk fucking up your clothes in other ways and personally the salts/soda never did shit for me. Bleach or peroxide can work if you're not too concerned about lightening the clothes because it's already light. Never fucked with ammonia. So I just stick with as quick as possible hitting a blood stain with dish soap and cold water.

Can't believe I used to buy those stupid useless little tide2go things that did fuck all when I could have just brought a travel size thing of dawn.
>>
>>5579042
Idk if you can really say we 'met' but I served this cool lesbian at work the other day. She was hanging out with an obviously bi chick and they were drinking wine out of a water bottle. We were all lightly/jokingly flirting and it was a good time, but it was just at work.
>>
>>5577668
All the korean girls I met were cute or hot as fuck and dressed pretty nicely.
>>
>>5577804
Yuri unnie~
>>
File: prnNIFc.png (277 KB, 2555x2516) Image search: [Google]
prnNIFc.png
277 KB, 2555x2516
>>5568945
Transphobe please go
>>
>>5578201
Buns, leggings, and plaid. Unf. I love the lazy/comfy look.
>>
>>5578879
It's not like transwomen never act like women, or are soft like women. Taking dick isn't gay, but anything short of that is pretty fucking lez, outside looking in.

As long as they pass. If they don't pass then you're bi at best.
>>
File: 1441221279200.png (211 KB, 1700x958) Image search: [Google]
1441221279200.png
211 KB, 1700x958
>>5578571
>If a guy asks you to hang out and he clearly thinks it's a date and you do not, do you feel the need to make it explicit or do you let it go?
it really isn't that hard. just think, "what would you like for a straight woman to do if you were hitting on her because she pinged your gaydar?"

I would never approach a stranger in a cafe, unless she pinged my gaydar, and I thought she was pretty. I would never ask an almost-stranger to get drinks with me if my intentions were 100% platonic. Guys are pretty much the same. They aren't MORE friendly and gregarious with strangers, they approach because no one approaches them and that's the best way they can meet people. Sure, some tiny minority of people do go out of their way to platonically pick-up potential friends among strangers in public settings, but that's super unusual.

>Thoughts on when you should tell guys that there's no chance versus when you can just spend time with another human being?
I don't think you have a moral obligation to tell him you're gay, but you're a fool if you don't think he wants to sleep with you. You can still be friends with guys, even guys who you met because they thought you were het and hit on you (if they're cool about it when they get rejected).

>There is no (in my opinion) actual deception on my part
My brothers and guy friends are pretty adamant that guys are thick as hell about social cues. It isn't smart to wait for a guy to ask "oh, hey btw, are you a lesbian?" because that doesn't happen. If I think a guy likes me, I consider it sort of a lie of omission to not let him know that i'm gay or just not interested in sexing/dating him.

>he asked if I would want to get drinks with him
At this point I hope that I would have said something like, "yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun. if you buy first round I'll be your lesbian-wingman. I'll get you so laid, you'll be drowning in it." I try to disclose "I'm a lesbian" in a way that doesn't say "this conversation is over".
>>
>>5580753

No offense but you sound like someone who suffers from a lot of anxiety or something. Way too much thought put into this simple social interaction. Going out with people is how we build relationships, whether platonic or romantic. There's nothing wrong with being open-minded and meeting new people. If the dude has other intentions then so be it; we can't live our lives based on what we might perceive to possibly be someone's intentions. And if he has any level of emotional stability/maturity whatsoever, like most adults, he could go into it seeing if the "date" could be something more and graciously accept when it is not. There's no burden on this chick to interpret a social interaction and hold this dude's hand through any potential emotional turmoil. Christ.
>>
>>5580792

no offense but you sound like someone who suffers from reading comprehension problems

>And if he has any level of emotional stability/maturity whatsoever, like most adults, he could go into it seeing if the "date" could be something more and graciously accept when it is not.
>I don't think you have a moral obligation to tell him you're gay... You can still be friends with guys, even guys who you met because they thought you were het and hit on you (if they're cool about it when they get rejected).

Christ
>>
>>5580753
This reads like the world's biggest oxymoron.

>>5580792
Shouldn't have waisted your time.

>>5580820
You read like some butt hurt dude, trying to make a case for that guy that calls you a bitch for not wanting to suck his dick.

Booooo. Lame content
Pls try harder.
>>
>>5580823
She's right though. Guys are not interested in friendship with a random woman, if he asked her it's not in a platonic way.

If you accept that kind of invitation you should make it clear you're not interested in hooking up, it's kinda deceitful otherwise. And if he still wants to hang out, you should be careful he's not just trying to get you intoxicated in order to fuck you anyway.

Would you like to pay for a date with some girl and get your hopes up just to have her say: "tee hee, anon i had a great time, I can't wait to tell my bf about that thing you said", or something like that?
>>
>>5580753
>>5580820
>>5580867
Butch dykes, not attractive enough to get hit on.

>>5580792
>>5580845
Femmes who think glancing at someone through their periphery vision counts as hitting on them.

please continue with this bickering, it's hilarious.
>>
>>5580918
>Butch dykes not attractive enough to get hit on

WILL YOU PLEASE TELL THIS TO ALL THOSE POS MEN THAT WON'T STOP HITTING ON ME
>>
>>5580918

Lame troll who's bored of jerking off to nazi porn.
>>
File: fetish_fangirl.png (417 KB, 437x424) Image search: [Google]
fetish_fangirl.png
417 KB, 437x424
>be sick
>have fever dream last night
>it essentially consisted of me making out with my crush for hours in various settings

This is going too far.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.