[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for my fellow trans ppl: do u feel like uve missed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (893 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
893 KB, 3264x2448
question for my fellow trans ppl: do u feel like uve missed out on ur youth? i'm 21, and while i'm not old old, i still get v depressed when i think about what i could've achieved if i were cis. how do i get over this feeling? it's not like i can go out and do what i want because i've been on my own since i was 18, and i got rent n bills n shit. never had the opportunity to go to school. i'm working on taking more time off work, but i make minimum wage, and that's enough said.

does anyone else feel like they've missed out on being a kid? how do u deal w it?
>>
>>5567681
yes it's extremely common and it's an awful, awful feeling
I just take lots of drugs and try to numb the pain
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 359x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 359x393
>only honest with myself about my gender status at 24
>denied with lifting and putting on weight to to become a tank until then
>had sexually adventurous ten years and early twenties
>it's fun to pretend the girl is you
>until they figure out you are having vicarious sex
>mfw I have never had sex as a male
>mfw it doesn't matter what you do or what opportunities you are afforded you still feel empty for not being what you want to be
>>
yup. my youth was fucking stolen from me and transitioning at 20 makes me wanna hurt myself. i want to die senpai
>>
>>5567681
yeah i've spent from middle school until now (19) sitting in my room on 4chan, haven't had a friend in years, never dated, dropped out of school, have no memories of my life good or bad, too much anxiety to go to college, no access to drugs, no drivers license, not sure if i should postpone transition and try to live my last few years as the sex i was born,

try to at least make friends without feeling like a freak, and then commit suicide or transition and spend the rest of my life alone and miserable
>>
File: wm3.jpg (71 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
wm3.jpg
71 KB, 800x500
>>5567681
Yeah, being trans fucked me up. The only thing that makes me feel better is imagining there are people in this country who were falsely imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit and spent 20+ years in a jail cell.
At least their lives are worse than mine
>>
>>5567681

Yeah, I feel the same way. As a child, I remember feeling very reluctant about growing up. I wasn't looking forward to being able to drive or any of the other things you hear kids wishing they were old enough to do. Maybe it's because I already felt I wasn't satisfied with what I was getting out of life and moving on when I was not ready would only leave me alienated.

>>5568375

What do they do when they notice you are imagining you are the one getting fucked? How do they even notice?

>>5568381

Same.

>>5568442

That's a really interesting comparison. I don't think I would ever realize the similarity on my own.
>>
>>5568442
i've always thought about celebrities like mj and shit cause they go thru a similar thing, tho that's even more depressing cause they're all fucked
>>
>>5567681
im 22 and i feel just like this. my youth has been stolen from me because i couldn't for the love of me be comfortable with my assigned gender. at least i've started transitioning now and maybe i can redeem some time...
>>
>>5567681
25, 26 in a few months
Yep, missed out on childhood, teenage, and youth. It's bullshit, and I can only hope that I manage to redeem my body enough to get something out of life before I turn 30.
>>
Well I missed my youth as a feminine person or a girl. But as a guy I had an ok youth. Had friends. Partied in college ect. The only thing I missed out on was dating and sex cause i was repressed cockslut. I started at 20 and ya it sucks. Iv kind of already accepted I'll never be like normal girls because I wasn't socialized like them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.