[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sexuality question: I'm totally down with making out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
sexuality question: I'm totally down with making out with guys and going down on them but having sex scares the hell out of me, and I definitely know I'm against it.

What does that make me? I feel like if I'm not down to have sex with a guy it doesn't make me bi.
>>
bumping 4 an answer
>>
You are definitely bi, assuming you also are interested in woman, anal sex has nothing to do with your orientation. You like snogging then and slurping their cocks, there's your answer
>>
>>5567629
anal is overrated
frot + oral is all you need
>>
what is it that scares the hell out of you about anal sex?
>>
Gay ( male ) sex is mechanically more dangerous than straight male female sex. That's just life. If you have concerns think of it this way, if you were a straight girl in a wheelchair or something and having sex was dangerous due to some kind of injury, would reluctance or concern about the act make you less straight?

You're probably just scared of having your ass turned inside out and contracting AIDs from some old overweight guy. That's a reasonable fear.
>>
A sexual encounter no matter to what degree is still a sexual encounter, in my very humble point of view. The behaviors you are presenting are normal in hetero/homo/bi parameters. What distinguishes the three is the acceptances the person gives it. What you must strong consider is the reaction you are expecting of others. By recognizing this factor you are able to better understand who you are. Are you ok with just light sexual encounters with men? Or are you willing to let these actives progress into further intimate aspects of male/male interactions. Sexual or Relationship. In the end only your experiences will let you know :3
>>
>>5567629
Maybe you just haven't eased into your comfort zone having sexual contact with another dude.

I'm a full blown homo and I can tell you when I was a young teen there were definitely times when I felt sexual contact with other dudes was somehow wrong and that in turn caused me to have a visceral revulsion at the idea (freaking out as you call it)

Looking back I now realize that response was largely because I thought other people would disprove of me if I did, which I now realize is a terribly mistaken, if all too human, way to go about making life decisions.

For you it may be another matter altogether.

Again you seem I have some taste for other males, being so willing to kiss them in a very thorough fashion. I'm surprised that doesn't lead to the typical next step.

Again this could be that you're just not ready or still have some kind of internalized homophobia, but honestly I doubt it.

I don't have enough info to go on. Do you have attractions to girls?

Does your dick get hard when you make out with dudes?

??? It just doesn't add up.
>>
>>5567629
>assuming here that you are also attracted to females by what you implied and assuming "but having sex scares the hell out of me" = "having ANAL sex scares the hell out of me"

dude, you're bi.
or if you only want to be with the same sex, you're gay

Anal sex is pretty advanced level sex and having fears about it are warranted. It's much easier for things to go wrong with anal. There are gays that don't like to have anal sex at all. There also heteros that like anal sex and lesbians that like anal sex. The having of anal sex doesn't mean that it makes you gay, it's who you are wanting to have that anal sex with that does.
>>
>>5568135
op here and on my phone so expect a short answer but I'm definitely just not a fan of butts I suppose. Currently dating my lovely girlfriend (fourth) and I dunno I don't really see myself ever dating a guy.

Anal just never appealed to me either with guys or girls. I've tried it with girls and it was okay but definitely not for me and I don't see that with guys either.
>>
>>5568276
Yep. You're bi, you just don't like anal. Plenty of gay and bi guys don't. Making out with guys is GOAT, anyway.
>>
>>5568276

As a straight guy I can confirm anal is highly overrated. I guess if its all you've got it's all you've got, but yeah... strangely enough vaginas do quite nicely.
>>
>>5568280
Getting head from guys is the real goat
>>
>>5568323
This.
Especially when they go for the balls, fuck...
>>
>>5567629
don't fucking worry about it
if it's hot, tap it
>>
I fucking love you all, thanks for helping me realize my sexuality!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.