[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think that demigender sapioqueer Tumblr labels are dumb, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20150804_225317.jpg (106 KB, 651x499) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150804_225317.jpg
106 KB, 651x499
I think that demigender sapioqueer Tumblr labels are dumb, but I appreciate them because all the arguments against them can be used against binary genders. Like it's so hilariously arbitrary and it makes me laugh when people get all rumprustled about Tumblr genders but in the same breath defend binary genders as logical or normal in any sense outside of being what's accepted as normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x121
>>5567487
>99.9% of population is binary
>woooww everything is relative!! 0.1% is just as valid
>>
>>5567555

But the categories are entirely made up. Like who decided that pink is for girls and blue is for boys? Or that little boys don't wear dresses?
>>
>>5567487
It is hilarious. I like you. But it's also incredibly sad and shit. Let's make a better world for those coming after us or just enjoy the weird and violent ride, hey?
>>
>>5567555
Try like 99.999%

>>5567487
Gender roles are kinda dumb, sure. Gender is not. XX - girl. XY - boy. Yes there are exceptions, like there are for any biological system ever. That does not invalidate the fact that there are 2 genders.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x375
>>5567628
Okay, you're mixing gender roles with gender identity, or just baiting.
You're not trans if you like blue while being a girl, and if you say otherwise, you're being a snowflake who compensates for having no personality.
>>
>>5567628
gender roles and actual gender arent the same thing. this is what I dont get about nonbinary stuff. if you have no interest in any hormone treatment or carving your junk, which most of these nonbinary people dont, then why does the label man or woman limit you? Effeminate men have existed for as long as time and visa versa, the feelings theyre feeling have been felt throughout all of history. You're allowed to like what you like and dress how you like so I dont see how a name makes a difference. Ill call people whatever they want but i dont get the purpose. Its like they have no interests or hobbies or whatever so they get so hung up on gender even though its an itty bitty part of life. there are much more interesting things to focus on.
>>
>>5567487
>20 minutes into oppression and chill xe gives you this look
>>
>>5568101
It's almost like they're some kind of impressionable group being driven to cause social disorder by means of radical identity politics.

Nah that's crazy.
>>
>>5567487
I want to rape that poor cute naïve gurl/boi so bad
>>
"female penis" is the only thing that's ever rustled me.

no one in the history of the world has claimed to have a male vagina
>>
>>5568599
Maybe you should hang out with the trans men and the people that love them more?
>>
>>5568627
this is me >>5566771 so how about you shut the fuck up hon? not a single ftm ive boned has claimed their vagina was male, especially not while i was fucking it and calling them a dirty whore
>>
>>5567487
you can tell I'm a degenerate because whatever the politics, I find that whole andro tumblrkin aesthetic hot as fuck and it's more exciting not knowing what's in their pants til you get them off :P
>>
File: 1406658696959.png (480 KB, 832x673) Image search: [Google]
1406658696959.png
480 KB, 832x673
>>5568599
>MTFs use 'boypussy'
>when they're not boys
>nor do they have pussies
>>
File: femalemanparts.jpg (76 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
femalemanparts.jpg
76 KB, 610x343
>>5568599
Female hyenas have pseudo penises.

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/10/female-hyenas-have-a-bigger-penis-than-males/
>>
>>5567487
The problem people have with Tumblr pronouns is not that there's people out there that don't conform to a single gender. It's how annoying they are about it, the way they slather them all over their profiles, and demand to be referred to as such by complete strangers, to a point where it feels like a disingenuous call for attention.
If you try to live a normal life without conforming to a gender role that's fine by me I guess but please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5568675
traps and femboys use 'boypussy', I've never seen an actual transgirl use the term

I've heard a few transgirls say 'clit' to refer to their dick and 'pussy' to refer to their bum, but never 'boypussy'
>>
>>5568738
Its an enlarged clitoris and that's it.

Plus, humans aren't hyenas you retarded shitfuck.
>>
>>5568738
So traps and MTF can now identify as female hyenas now?
>>
>>5568524

Pretty much this is the only sensible comment ITT. Whatever it is it needs to be pushed facedown in a pillow and fucked like an animal
>>
>>5571458

>I am an Apache attack hyena.
>My pronouns are ApaCHI
>ApaCHE
>ApacHEHAHAHEHEHAHEEHAEHAHEHAHEEAHHEAA
>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.