[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: bernbot.jpg (342 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bernbot.jpg
342 KB, 2000x1000
This man is who you need if you want a better country, my fellow American /lebutts/
Take a dosage of truth.
https://berniesanders.com/issues/

Things he'll do for LGBT issues:

>Sign into law the Equality Act, the Every Child Deserves a Family Act, and any other bill that prohibits discrimination against LGBT people.

>Work with HHS to ensure LGBT Americans have access to comprehensive health insurance which provides appropriate coverage and do not have to fear discrimination or mistreatment from providers.

>Continue the great work of the State Department’s Special Envoy for LGBT Rights and ensure the United States helps protect the rights of LGBT people around the world.

>Advance policies to ensure students can attend school without fear of bullying, and work to reduce suicides.

>Require police departments to adopt policies to ensure fairer interactions with transgender people, especially transgender women of color who are often targeted by police unfairly, and institute training programs to promote compliance with fair policies.

>Bar discrimination against LGBT people by creditors and banks so that people will not be unfairly denied mortgages, credit cards, or student loans.

>Veto any legislation that purports to “protect” religious liberty at the expense of others’ rights.
>>
File: dffsdsdf.gif (1 MB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
dffsdsdf.gif
1 MB, 500x274
>>
File: truth.png (33 KB, 858x584) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
33 KB, 858x584
Don't believe what you read on 4chan
>>
Hillary is the only one who explicitly panders to the lgbt vote, but it's clear Sanders is the one with the best pro-lgbt record and the most comprehensive policies.

Hillary is also a Wall Street democrat and a liar, and possibly an android. Sanders is the only one who isn't part of the Great American Pyramid Scheme.
>>
I'm voting fur Burnsie but we can't let him let those Muslims into our country
>>
F R E E S H I T
R
E
E

S
H
I
T
>>
>>5565953
honestly, progress for lgbt stuff is inevitable, i don't really care who's elected cause we'll get what we want soon enough/in our lifetimes. gay marriage was the big thing and now that that's out of the way, the rest is bound to come. also, the popular vote effects nothing, i don't see why it matters who we vote for.
>>
File: 1386283888028.png (564 KB, 1833x1666) Image search: [Google]
1386283888028.png
564 KB, 1833x1666
>>5566022
Honestly the fact that /pol/ is on this trump-meme reassures me that he'll fail, just because of how wrong /pol/ always is.
>>
>bernie "le meme man feel le bern" sanders

Grow up and vote for o'malley instead.
>>
File: 1234124123.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1234124123.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
Where were you when Bernie got anally destroyed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-8spGrLrUM
>>
>>5566185
>le reddit libertarian man

wow I'm mad I'm responding to this faggot
>>
Bernie is great but he hasn't got a chance, and he can't work the political system; he's just get stymied and blocked at every turn just like Obama.

Hillary is sufficiently conniving and dastardly enough to get dirt on politicians to make them do what she wants.

That said, I'm voting for Trump; I haven't got much stake in this world anymore and I think it'd be great if Trump was president.
He's a buffoon, an egotist, easily offended, and an all around pig; but he also knows how to get what he wants from people, how to broker a deal, how to understand the other side.

And NOBODY hates rich people more than other rich people, I think Trump would usher in a new age of diplomacy.
>>
File: gc1.jpg (50 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
50 KB, 640x420
>>5566162
>i don't see why it matters who we vote for.
>>
>>5566201
>no rebuttal

As usual. It's impossible to pay for Bernie's "free" shit and he's running a campaign on misleading lies.
>>
>>5566203
>And NOBODY hates rich people more than other rich people, I think Trump would usher in a new age of diplomacy.
Did you think about anything you just posted before you typed it, or are you just funposting senpaitachi?
>>
>>5566203
This is exactly why I hate Trump voters, not because he's a republican but the voters decision sums up to "It"ll make others uncomfortable". I hate how American politics have a sway on my country's economy, seriously fuck you.

>>5566228
>I don't like taxes
>supports new taxes to build wall
Retard alert.
>>
File: mexico wall donald trump.jpg (250 KB, 1500x1215) Image search: [Google]
mexico wall donald trump.jpg
250 KB, 1500x1215
>>5566235
>supports new taxes to build wall
ahem
>>
>>5566228
>>no rebuttal
>implying you had an argument to begin with

>he's running a campaign on misleading lies.
>implying any politician doesn't do that
>>
>>5566176
Enjoy wasting your vote
>>
AS PRESIDENT, SENATOR BERNIE SANDERS WILL REDUCE INCOME AND WEALTH INEQUALITY BY:
Demanding that the wealthy and large corporations pay their fair share in taxes. As president, Sen. Sanders will stop corporations from shifting their profits and jobs overseas to avoid paying U.S. income taxes. He will create a progressive estate tax on the top 0.3 percent of Americans who inherit more than $3.5 million. He will also enact a tax on Wall Street speculators who caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs, homes, and life savings.
Increasing the federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $15 an hour by 2020. In the year 2015, no one who works 40 hours a week should be living in poverty.
Putting at least 13 million Americans to work by investing $1 trillion over five years towards rebuilding our crumbling roads, bridges, railways, airports, public transit systems, ports, dams, wastewater plants, and other infrastructure needs.
Reversing trade policies like NAFTA, CAFTA, and PNTR with China that have driven down wages and caused the loss of millions of jobs. If corporate America wants us to buy their products they need to manufacture those products in this country, not in China or other low-wage countries.
(1/2)
>>
>>5566235
Who are you quoting? Trump has pushed for a tax cut on everyone except the rich and the wall will pay for itself within the first 2 months of being built because we spend 100 billion a year on illegal immigration.
>>
Longer than I thought (2/3)
Creating 1 million jobs for disadvantaged young Americans by investing $5.5 billion in a youth jobs program. Today, the youth unemployment rate is off the charts. We have got to end this tragedy by making sure teenagers and young adults have the jobs they need to move up the economic ladder.
Fighting for pay equity by signing the Paycheck Fairness Act into law. It is an outrage that women earn just 78 cents for every dollar a man earns.
Making tuition free at public colleges and universities throughout America. Everyone in this country who studies hard should be able to go to college regardless of income.
Expanding Social Security by lifting the cap on taxable income above $250,000. At a time when the senior poverty rate is going up, we have got to make sure that every American can retire with dignity and respect.
Guaranteeing healthcare as a right of citizenship by enacting a Medicare for all single-payer healthcare system. It’s time for the U.S. to join every major industrialized country on earth and provide universal healthcare to all.
>>
>>5566245
>implying mexico will magically agree to fund the construction of the wall
>>
>>5566257
(3/3)
Requiring employers to provide at least 12 weeks of paid family and medical leave; two weeks of paid vacation; and 7 days of paid sick days. Real family values are about making sure that parents have the time they need to bond with their babies and take care of their children and relatives when they get ill.
Enacting a universal childcare and prekindergarten program. Every psychologist understands that the most formative years for a human being is from the ages 0-3. We have got to make sure every family in America has the opportunity to send their kids to a high quality childcare and pre-K program.
Making it easier for workers to join unions by fighting for the Employee Free Choice Act. One of the most significant reasons for the 40-year decline in the middle class is that the rights of workers to collectively bargain for better wages and benefits have been severely undermined.
Breaking up huge financial institutions so that they are no longer too big to fail. Seven years ago, the taxpayers of this country bailed out Wall Street because they were too big to fail. Yet, 3 out of the 4 largest financial institutions are 80 percent bigger today than before we bailed them out. Sen. Sanders has introduced legislation to break these banks up. As president, he will fight to sign this legislation into law.
>>
This is how he'll pay. NOT FREE.
>FULLY PAID FOR BY IMPOSING A TAX ON WALL STREET SPECULATORS.
The cost of this $75 billion a year plan is fully paid for by imposing a tax of a fraction of a percent on Wall Street speculators who nearly destroyed the economy seven years ago. More than 1,000 economists have endorsed a tax on Wall Street speculation and today some 40 countries throughout the world have imposed a similar tax including Britain, Germany, France, Switzerland, and China. If the taxpayers of this country could bailout Wall Street in 2008, we can make public colleges and universities tuition free and debt free throughout the country.
>>
>>5566254
Are you implying that the "elite" and rich would just pay their taxes and not find legal loopholes to tax evade and that illegal immigration would suddenly end with sanctions and stricter boarder controls? How delusional.
>>
>PUTTING 13 MILLION AMERICANS TO WORK:
Senator Sanders’ Rebuild America Act would more than double the current level of funding for the highway and transit accounts of the Highway Trust Fund, and would create a National Infrastructure Bank to leverage private capital to finance more than $125 billion in new projects.
>>
>>5566233
Do you have a substantive rebuttal to make beyond "ur shitposting"?

>>5566235
How exactly did you equate my saying for all his flaws he's an excellent deal maker, and politics is all about making deals, into "Trump for the lulz!!!"?
>>
>>5566247
He'd win easily if idiots hadn't gotten hung up on the meme man Bernie Sanders.

He's basically the same as Sanders except younger with more clearly defined goals and a proven ability to actually accomplish his goals.

I guess he's not as memeworthy though. Feel le bern : ^)
>>
>>5566288
This means all you NEETs and memeposters could finally get a job that can pay you good money.
>>
>>5565953
>caring about fleeting social issues in politics
this is a joke, right?

>>5566265
>Employee Free Choice Act. One of the most significant reasons for the 40-year decline in the middle class is that the rights of workers to collectively bargain for better wages and benefits have been severely undermined.
Every time I see something related to these laws I get a good kick out of it. Unions in the US are a joke, and they are for the most part nothing but money sponges for workers, especially since much of their constituency is out of a job or works in a field in decline.
>>
>>5566285
That's part of the "get rid of legal loopholes" part of trump's plan that's like Bernie's. You just have to put trust in whichever candidate will follow through and we've seen time and time again how ruthless trump is and how much Bernie rolls over.
>>
>>5566299
>works in a field in decline.
I hope you realize more than half of the country doesn't work in a specialized field like a yuppy like you.
Walk outside, and it's not a bunch of rich Computer Science majors. It's dishwashers, clerks, and laborers.
>>
>>5566296
>wanting to leave the NEET life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2Nokoq1J4
>>
>>5566203
But Bernie has been dubbed a pragmatic and successful legislature who can work bipartisanly and break gridlock.

Plus there is some merit to having just some public head of state figure that is known the nation over who can just talk and raise public conscious and debate, and get these issues discussed or just acknowledged. And that could lead to voters voting for people who may side differently on some issues then the present congress
>>
Vote Trump Homos, last time I ever visit this hole
>>
File: libetarian fag.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
libetarian fag.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>5566228
>yuno rebuttal to my neat youtube link of a guy making funny voices and spouting libertarian memes

Idk dude. You got me. Give me your number so I can go suck your libertarian dick.
>>
>>5566326
Fuck off, and quit ruining this country.
>>
>>5566262
nothing magical about the largest military in the world
>>
>>5566290
" I haven't got much stake in this world anymore... He's a buffoon, an egotist, easily offended, and an all around pig; but he also knows how to get what he wants from people, how to broker a deal, how to understand the other side... And NOBODY hates rich people more than other rich people,"

I didn't say you did it for "luls" just the fact that you think Trump's tv personality would be the same as his presidency. We"ll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>5566322
>Plus there is some merit to having just some public head of state figure that is known the nation over who can just talk and raise public conscious and debate, and get these issues discussed or just acknowledged.

That's basically Obama
>>
>>5566336
I know you're just shitposting but what saddens me is that some americans really think this way.
>>
>>5566329
Alright bro, just be nice (772)
257-4501 ;)
>>
>>5566311
>bunch of rich Computer Science majors
Most, actually, just about all CS majors will never be rich. Ever.
It is fine that you want to remain in this delusion of majority opinion/status.

>It's dishwashers, clerks, and laborers.
The first is a fleeting, transitory position, whereas the latter are generalizations.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>yfw /stormfront/ thinks they're going to be right this time
>>
File: trump wins.png (88 KB, 1278x482) Image search: [Google]
trump wins.png
88 KB, 1278x482
>>5566355
we're always right
but this time we're going to win
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>5566351
>The first is a fleeting, transitory position, whereas the latter are generalizations.
>>
>>5566336
So Mexico will decide to spend billions of their own money to build a wall simply because the US has an enormous military it can't even afford to use?
>>
>>5566351
>pink collar workers would just cease to exist because degrees

lol
>>
>>5566355
>yfw /pol/ is always right
>>
>>5566366
we've been using our military non stop since 1941 boyo
>>
>>5566339
Obama is closer to Bush then he is to Samders
>>
>>5566376
Yes, and spending more money on it than we have - and we haven't actually *won* a war since 1945.
>>
>>5566383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 668x355) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 668x355
>when Bernie voters and Trump voters bump my thread, giving Bernie more publicity
Give me all your you(s).
>>
File: Libertarianbullshitcomic.jpg (170 KB, 540x548) Image search: [Google]
Libertarianbullshitcomic.jpg
170 KB, 540x548
>>5566355
I'm gonna collect posts and for some kind of >>5566166 like image later based on all their retarded hype.
>>
File: 747.gif (826 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
747.gif
826 KB, 320x240
>>5566419
Ok, wouldn't want you to waste your time thinking about anti jewish conspiracies or doing silly things like putting together racist MS paint projects.
>>
Can someone make a video compilation of every time Hillary Shakes her head in that sassy way?
It's so annoying.
>>
>>5566419
>i'm for freedom
>what about muh entitlement to other people's property?
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>5566383
Lots of profits were made. I call that a win.
>>
>>5566233
>>And NOBODY hates rich people more than other rich people, I think Trump would usher in a new age of diplomacy.
>Did you think about anything you just posted before you typed it, or are you just funposting senpaitachi?
LOL
I've known to many rich people. Yeah, they are all jealous of each others successes and wealth. Hate may be to strong of a word. The whole system is connections, and deals. There is a type of trust, but it is that the other wouldn't screw himself to screw you.
>>
Anyone watching the debate?
>>
>>5566666
>>
>>5566141
I hate this stupid meme
The government gives you free stuff all the time. In the form of roads and infrastructure, libraries, schools and education, police and the law enforcement etc.
Corporations get free stuff in the form of subsidies, tax breaks and bailouts.

I love how we can afford all those free things, and pay for our gigantic military, but the things Bernie proposes are too much. The tax payers can afford to bail out the banks in 08 but not free college.

We can afford to spend more then the next 14 nations combined and maintain thousands of nuclear warheads when a few dozen would probably suffice. Yet healthcare for all citizens? Preposterous!

I love how people think everything has to stay the same. You want to do something you need to raise taxes. While I agree that we live in the wealthiest nation in history with the wealthiest people and taxes them in a way that better endures they pay their fair share is probably one of the better ways to pay for some things. People seem oblivious to the fact you can rearrange a budget and reallocate money to other things. The militaries spending isn't static, we could audit the DoD find where the over or misspend and put that money to use elsewhere.

We are already spending trillions upon trillions of dollars, and people like to argue that these things will just add on to that but that isn't necessarily the case.
It's all about priorities and how you balance things.
Some people think universal healthcare and a well educated populace and workforce is a better use of tax dollars.
And weather you agree with free college or not you have to admit the debt crisis that is leaving the next generation crippled with student loans is a problem that needs to be addressed in some form.

That's my 2 pennys anyway, I'm just rambling at this point
>>
>>5566895
Don't you wish republicans could handle these thoughts?
>>
>>5566291
... Or maybe it's because people want to vote for Bernie instead of Cucklord OMalley.
>>
>>5566895
>free stuff
Most stuff like roads and whatnot are supposed to be financed by things like local property taxes
>bailing out the banks
Arguably the wrong choice, but letting them fail would probably have had catastrophic consequences. Potentially like civil war-esque martial law Ferguson style shit everywhere all the time for a good while.
>the military spending is high
It is and it needs to be. One of the last low-density high natural resource nations of the world that has pissed literally everyone off. The second the USA lets up on its military it will be broken up.
>audit the military industrial complex
I guess this one depends on whether or not you like your brains inside your skull or out on the pavement

In any case sure, great things could be done by re-arranging the budget. I made a video about this actually. What I proposed in my video is effectively Kickstarter for taxes. Everyone pays their set amount of taxes at the end of the year, but everyone gets to pick which area their taxes go toward.

Bernie's plan isn't inventive. Bernie's plan is just take more spend more. It won't work.
>>
>>5567283
>It is and it needs to be.
Alright then, I'm glad you feel that way. Go waste your vote on any Republican you want watch a democrat win.
>>
>>5565953
I'd personally rather have him than Hillary but I'll also take Hillary over any on the right.

I think Trump and Kasich would be the least worst for gay rights but I think Trump would destroy us foreign policy wise, because he has such thin skin, and I don't see Mexico ever paying for a wall, and I guarantee you he can't put up a ban on entry of all Muslims temporarily, the Supreme Court would overturn that in a heartbeat.

And Kasich just isn't going to get the nomination although I don't think he would be a bad President like many of his colleagues. So I'm fine with Bernie or Hillary.
>>
Trump cant stop illegal immigration.

not only that, but more illegals are going back to mexico then they are coming here..

we spend more money fighing a problem that is minute than we do actually winning.

It's essentially flushing money down the drain while screaming and kicking in every direction, while illegals slowly walk away back to mexico because they're afraid.

the "illegals" that trump is talking about isnt illegals at all, but legal residents who just happen to be from mexico.
>>
>>5567283

My friend in the airforce is told to waste parts and unpackage new parts and throw them away so they can keep a high budget up to get more funding.

plane already waxed? Wax it again and again and again, get paid for doing useless work.
>>
>>5566176
>>5566291
>voting for Martin "I care about nothing except banning all guns" O'Malley
>>
>>5566419
>muh wage gap meme
this one gets me every time

>>5567327
hillary is basically a neocon you dink
>>
>>5566176
>o'malley

lel
>>
>>5567462
But not bad for gay rights like a Ted Cruz you moron.
>>
>>5567283
Which is exactly why you break the banks up
Of course the bailout was necessary. That's the problem.
>>
File: bernie-sanders1.jpg (60 KB, 956x519) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders1.jpg
60 KB, 956x519
Say it with me, PRESIDENT SANDERS!
>>
>>5567327
>he can't put up a ban on entry of all Muslims temporarily,

You think the GOP Congress won't pass a law banning all Muslims? They are hardcore fascist Nazis who oppose rights for anyone who isn't white straight males!
>>
>>5567344
I believe it. I'm just saying if you want to be the one who is going to take away that slush fund, you're taking it away from people who are literally trained and equipped to kill human beings - and who probably have extensive contacts in your personal staff including your bodyguards.

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone with that big of balls who lived to tell about it.
>>
>>5566344
>I know you're just shitposting but what saddens me is that some americans really think this way.

I can't tell if trumpfags are really this stupid or just trolling. However Amerifats are pretty overtly retarded for the most part.
>>
>>5566176
lmao
>>
He's gonna win
>>
>>5566126
>wants to flood my neighbourhood with Jihadists and take away my anti-bashing assault raifu

Yeah, no. Trump is my man.
>>
>>5566419
>freedom to earn as much as people who statistically work more hours or in a better paying field than me

I should be used to being trolled by now
>>
>>5567613
Commissar Sanders rolls off the tongue a lot easier
>>
File: Sanders.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Sanders.png
2 MB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hgnbholp7g
>>
>>5566257
>It is an outrage that women earn just 78 cents for every dollar a man earns.

This is not a thing, and this number is derived from a very poor study. You can't compare the incomes of people in two separate brackets and expect to produce anything remotely close to an accurate statistic.

Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>5566162

>societies have never regressed

There's not a liniear progression of humanity there's been huge steps backwards socially, the U.S 1980s, Germany 1930s, french revolution, Minoan and Greek civilizations... It goes on, why would you think the minority would be protected without any effort?
>>
>>5566203
You are what's wrong with America
>>
>>5567283
>everyone gets to pick which area their taxes go

Are you actually retarded? Hurr durr in 2017 nobody put money towards libraries so I guess we're shutting them all down.

And Bernie wants to break up the banks so they don't have to be bailed out. If they're too big to fail they're too big to exist.
>>
>>5565953
>give lots of rights to lgbt
>allow immigration to run rampant
>destroy the country economy with gibs me dat programs and laws
>lgbtqwerty get stoned by muslims anyway since they don't care about the law
Beautiful, Bernie might destroy all the gays and trannies without even trying.
>>
>>5566223
>>5568120
desu >>5566162 is kinda right as far as LGBT issues go, the general public (including non-religious conservatives) is rapidly becoming more tolerant of LGBT individuals and there's no real reason to think that trend will reverse... LGBT rights are basically inevitable

but there are plenty of politicians who'd be bad for LGBT people in the short term and could at least slow progress down for a few years, and besides that, there's dozens of other important issues at stake... so yeah, it does matter who you vote for
>>
>>5568264
Your one stupid faggot.
>>
>>5568255
>And Bernie wants to break up the banks so they don't have to be bailed out. If they're too big to fail they're too big to exist.

Yeah and Hillary said nobody should be "too big to jail" :D We believe either one why?
>>
File: 1453001249148.jpg (314 KB, 722x518) Image search: [Google]
1453001249148.jpg
314 KB, 722x518
>voting for le free shit man
>voting for jews
>>
>>5567637
>I can't tell if trumpfags are really this stupid or just trolling.
Most are trolling, but a disappointing amount of Americans really, really think like that.
>>
File: 1452952859736.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452952859736.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>it's a "libcucks can't handle the banter" thread
>>
>>5567283
>Arguably the wrong choice, but letting them fail would probably have had catastrophic consequences. Potentially like civil war-esque martial law Ferguson style shit everywhere all the time for a good while.
Getting ourselves into a situation where banks are "too big to fail" was a mistake to begin with. And failing to adequately punish those responsible just encourages them to do it again.

>>5568264
>give lots of rights to lgbt
And why is that a bad thing?

>lgbtqwerty get stoned by muslims anyway since they don't care about the law
That's what law ENFORCEMENT is for. They don't care about the law, but they DO care about spending life in prison or being deported.
>>
>>5567613
PRESIDENT SANDERS
>>
>>5569142
>That's what law ENFORCEMENT is for. They don't care about the law, but they DO care about spending life in prison or being deported.

How many of the Cologne rape gangs have been tracked down, arrested, imprisoned, or deported? So far European police have had very little success in prosecuting attacks against women, what makes you think they would be at all successful at prosecuting attacks against homosexuals?

In Europe Muslims live in ghettos that are "no-go zones" for police because if they police enter them they will immediately get swarmed by local Muslims and no one will help them conduct an investigation. That's why when they went after that terrorist in the Paris suburb they had to just go in shooting and they still lost a police dog to a suicide bomber.
>>
>>5569136
GUARANTEED YOU(S)
>>
>>5565953
When will the "le liberal homosexual" meme finally die out?
>>
>>5569136
>it's an "abusing the quote function" post

>>5569154
>In Europe Muslims live in ghettos that are "no-go zones" for police because if they police enter them they will immediately get swarmed by local Muslims and no one will help them conduct an investigation. That's why when they went after that terrorist in the Paris suburb they had to just go in shooting and they still lost a police dog to a suicide bomber.
Honestly, if these communities are consistently refusing to allow the police to conduct an investigation, they are in direct violation of national laws and the government should respond appropriately - mass arrests (but still with a fair trial as usual) with the help of the military if that's the only way to do it. Because I'm pretty sure that kind of behavior is against the law.
>>
>>5569167
Move to the middle East, cuck. Stone all the minorities you want.
>>
>>5565953
>socialism
No. I will never vote for a socialist candidate. How many nations have to be wrecked before you retards realize it simply doesn't work?
>but muh poor people and my bleeding heart
>I have to deny reality
>>
>>5569177
America is pretty much the only developed country that isn't socialist. Socialism doesn't mean totalitarian dictatorship.
>>
>>5569177
Have you even researched any countries that have democratic socialism, or are you going based off of the far right wing skizophrenic /pol/ propaganda?
>>
>>5569174
ITT: "lel, what is llibertarianis? I'm new to politics but I like free shit lol XD XDD"
>>
File: 200_s.gif (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
16 KB, 200x200
>>5569189
>being this angry
Thanks for bumping my thread, by the way.
>>
File: Wow.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
Wow.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>5567637
Pic related
>inb4 "i-t-t's just the money"
White applachia doesn't have crime rates or intelligence levels that low and it's much poorer than the cities
>inb4 ebin race doesn't exist
If it doesn't exist give me a working explanation as to why there isn't a single African country as intelligent as the rest of the world. Give me an explanation as to why all of Africa has inferior cultures and all predominately white countries share similar IQ levels and culture even when they didn't have any contact with each other.
>inb4 b-b-but muh geography
Admitting this is admitting I am right as the only reasons races exist is because of people existing in different geographies and climates thus forming different races attuned to different parts of the world. Stop denying reality.
>>
>>5569198
>le different opinion from me = angry
Well memed my friend :^)
>>
>>5569171
You don't understand the government won't deal with it because this is socialism, this is political correctness, this is Cultural Marxism. Voting for this man will lead to the same things. Their media covers up refugee attacks I'm not even shitting you. They have developed such a cuck attitude. Voting for Bernie is voting against gay rights you get the nice smooth talk (I love gays), but then he will flood the country with Muslims. The reality is as a conditioned Cultural Marxist he views gays as more privileged than Muslims so he won't do anything to stop it at all.
>>
>>5569199
Is 4chan a credible source of information?
Ooh wait, because it's not ran by the Jewish media controlling over lords, right?
>>
>>5569199
>White applachia doesn't have crime rates or intelligence levels that low and it's much poorer than the cities
It's also not urban. High population density + poverty tends to result in a high crime rate.

>If it doesn't exist give me a working explanation as to why there isn't a single African country as intelligent as the rest of the world.
Give me a source that says all of Africa is "less intelligent" based on an objective measure of "intelligence" not dependent on education or culture. No one's denying that Africa is predominantly a third world shithole with very poor education.

> all predominately white countries share similar IQ levels and culture even when they didn't have any contact with each other.
Citation needed. Especially since predominantly white countries have been in contact with each other at least several centuries before there was even such a concept as IQ. If you can find those 10th century IQ statistics, be my guest.
>>
>>5569208
>Well memed my friend :^)
Thanks. You know, Bernie is still gonna win no matter how you feel about it, right?
>>
>>5569181
>>5569188
Do you know what is going on in Democratic Socialist nations. Please if you think Europe is going to survive you're an idiot. Ask Poland about socialism. Ask Poland about Muslims. www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/26/white-guy-killed-sweden-terrorism-eritrean-migrant-wasnt/
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
The shining pride of Democratic socialism, Sweden and Germany, are both having their government cover up mass attacks. Seems to be working just fine am I right? Europe won't survive. Even if it did it's a false equivalence. America has 30x the population of Sweden which means it's approximately 30x worse than it will be. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
Notice the 3x increase in crime and 15x increase in rape since Sweden became socialist.
>>
>>5569171
>Honestly, if these communities are consistently refusing to allow the police to conduct an investigation, they are in direct violation of national laws and the government should respond appropriately - mass arrests (but still with a fair trial as usual) with the help of the military if that's the only way to do it. Because I'm pretty sure that kind of behavior is against the law.

They don't have the resources to arrest entire suburbs and even if they did they wouldn't because it would be "racist" to mass arrest Muslims. We're talking about millions of people living in European countries who believe that any European man-made law is illegitimate and that only their Sharia God-made laws are enforceable.

Now I'm not opposed to arresting entire suburbs of Muslims and putting them in camps but that sort of thing just isn't going to fly in Europe at the moment. Maybe in another 5 years when things are really chaotic and terrorists have done to Europe's monuments what ISIS has done to Syria's.
>>
>>5569212
Socialism is not the same thing as political correctness. And cultural marxism is a meme phrase that even /pol/ who uses it all the time can't define: "Well, it's like you know, kind of like Marxism, but it's, uh, you see, rather, uh, cultural. And its part of a Jewish feminist conspiracy to destroy western civilization. So yeah."
>>
File: tumblr_n4wmgiloOE1tn35bko1_400.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4wmgiloOE1tn35bko1_400.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>5569226
>>Ask Poland about socialism. Ask Poland about Muslims.
>implying you've asked polish people outside of /pol/, or 4chan in general
>>
File: 1441079094306.jpg (86 KB, 680x945) Image search: [Google]
1441079094306.jpg
86 KB, 680x945
>in favor of bringing more refugees
Yeah nah, sanders can go to hell.
>>
>>5569222
>It's also not urban. High population density + poverty tends to result in a high crime rate.
No it doesn't show that at all. It it were the case there would be a connection between poverty and crime there isn't. Thus it can only be assumed to be high population density. Guess what, whites still live in cities and densely populated areas. Are you also going to claim that intelligence is affected by population density? I think most scientists would laugh you away.

>Give me a source that says all of Africa is "less intelligent" based on an objective measure of "intelligence" not dependent on education or culture. No one's denying that Africa is predominantly a third world shithole with very poor education.

Give me a source that proves this has a bearing on "muh upbringing". Most geneticists have insisted that the large majority of IQ is in fact genetic. What you're seeing is that they have shit culture, shit education, shit nutrition, etc because they are less intelligent cold and brutal truth. There is no other explanation as to why their countries turned out so shit unless you want to play the geography game which proves I'm right.

>Citation needed. Especially since predominantly white countries have been in contact with each other at least several centuries before there was even such a concept as IQ. If you can find those 10th century IQ statistics, be my guest.

You're joking right? There are so many subgroups of whites celts, anglos, anglo-saxons, etc. You don't need a citation it's called common sense.
>>
File: _20160118_114236.jpg (111 KB, 720x732) Image search: [Google]
_20160118_114236.jpg
111 KB, 720x732
>>5569225
>>
>>5569232
Yes it is. Every democratic socialist nation is linked to abhorring political correctness. It is undeniable the two are directly related to each other. Like I said Sweden is extremely politically correct and they are literally the shining beacon of a democratic socialist society. This trend correlates directly to the onset of Democratic Socialism.
>>
File: 1452957657223.jpg (37 KB, 386x287) Image search: [Google]
1452957657223.jpg
37 KB, 386x287
>>5565953
Pic related:
>>
>>5569251
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5569233
You haven't been to Poland obviously. If what happened in Cologne happen there they would literally go on witch hunts beating up Muslims. They view them as inferior as they rightfully should.
>>
File: 1452112920389.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
1452112920389.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>5565953
>feel le bern!
>can't even beat Shillary
who /polgbt/ here?
>>
>>5569258
>>>/trash/
>>
>>5569261
>You haven't been to Poland obviously.
Yeah I have
>>
>>5569226
>America has 30x the population of Sweden which means it's approximately 30x worse than it will be.
Uh, no. That's not how it works at all. I mean yes, you could argue that a country with 30x the population will suffer 30x the increased crime for a similar proportion of Muslims, but the RATE is still the same. Not only that, America will need to import 30x as many Muslims to achieve the same proportion as Sweden. If anything, the larger population means America is less susceptible to the effects of immigration.

>>5569230
>They don't have the resources to arrest entire suburbs
That's why I said they might have to get the military involved. If the entire suburb is essentially refusing to cooperate with the police, they are for all intents and purposes engaging in an uprising against the government.

>it would be "racist" to mass arrest Muslims
Only if they're being mass arrested simply BECAUSE they're Muslims. If the entire suburb is engaging in illegal activity, it's not racist.

>We're talking about millions of people living in European countries who believe that any European man-made law is illegitimate and that only their Sharia God-made laws are enforceable.
If that's really the case, they shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place. They're refugees, they're desperate for a safe place to live, they should be at least be willing to tolerate living under our laws. If they can't agree to that, they can go back home.
>>
>>5569267
>Uh, no. That's not how it works at all. I mean yes, you could argue that a country with 30x the population will suffer 30x the increased crime for a similar proportion of Muslims, but the RATE is still the same. Not only that, America will need to import 30x as many Muslims to achieve the same proportion as Sweden. If anything, the larger population means America is less susceptible to the effects of immigration.
I was referring to socialism. It is common placement knowledge that the bigger the country the harder it will fall to Socialism.
>>
>>5569264
Actually, this thread is very much on topic.
Thanks for bumping the thread. Giving Bernie attention , especially negative attention from the GOP supporters, brings him one foot closer to presidency
>>
>>5569250
>No it doesn't show that at all. It it were the case there would be a connection between poverty and crime there isn't. Thus it can only be assumed to be high population density. Guess what, whites still live in cities and densely populated areas. Are you also going to claim that intelligence is affected by population density? I think most scientists would laugh you away.
It's poverty + population density that encourages high level of crime.

>You're joking right? There are so many subgroups of whites celts, anglos, anglo-saxons, etc. You don't need a citation it's called common sense.
Yes, but all of these groups have been in contact and influencing each other for like thousands of years. There is no intelligence test data from a time before they were in contact - intelligence testing didn't even EXIST back then!
>>
>>5569272
>I was referring to socialism. It is common placement knowledge that the bigger the country the harder it will fall to Socialism.
[citation needed]
>>
>>5569280
>It's poverty + population density that encourages high level of crime.
If this is true than both of them should increase crime on their own. Appalachia had less crime. There is no net increase in crime with poverty. There is with population density. Population density doesn't disproportionately affect a population therefore blacks commit more crime.
>>
>>5569277
>GOP supporters
>"hurrrr hbuurrrgbf what's a Libertarian?"
>>
>>5569290
>If this is true than both of them should increase crime on their own
That is correct. Do you have any statistics refuting that?

>Appalachia had less crime.
How does its crime rate compare to wealthy, white, rural regions?
>>
>>5569280
>Yes, but all of these groups have been in contact and influencing each other for like thousands of years. There is no intelligence test data from a time before they were in contact - intelligence testing didn't even EXIST back then!
Except that's not the case at all it's the exact same as any other race with contact. I somehow don't think white located in Asia or the Middle east contacted with the European ones?
>>
>>5569293
Libertarianism is a meme ideology that doesn't actually work irl. And libertarians wouldn't be anti-immigration anyway.
>>
>>5569295
Yes, it was lover than national average, and at a comparable level to rural white suburbs.
>>
>>5569297
>I somehow don't think white located in Asia or the Middle east contacted with the European ones?
They have since the time of the Renaissance.
>>
>>5569298
>liberterians wouldn't be anti-immigration
Ohh, am I laffin. Anti-immigration is literally one of the core proponents of liberterianism and anarcho-capitalism in general. The only reason why we needed wage and hour protection laws were because immigrants flooded the U.S. ruining the consensual relationship already set up between employer and employees.
>I'll work for 5 cents hurr durr
>Americans: hey we have already have a system set up where we don't accept wages like that you're going to ruin it for the res-
>hurr durr I don't care
>>
>>5569313
>Ohh, am I laffin. Anti-immigration is literally one of the core proponents of liberterianism and anarcho-capitalism in general. The only reason why we needed wage and hour protection laws were because immigrants flooded the U.S. ruining the consensual relationship already set up between employer and employees.
Libertarian is anti-government. Who would keep the immigrants out?
>>
>>5569307
Since the time when they were already wealthy and had a rich culture. Superb. Africans have also had contact with Europeans and the nations of theirs that weren't shit. Yet? Still shit culture.
>>
>>5569319
Okay, I'll try to make this easy for you:

Find a European country and African country with similar wealth, education, and level of economic development, and show that the African country has a lower IQ.

If you can do that, then I'll concede that blacks are stupid.
>>
File: 200.jpg (44 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
44 KB, 400x200
>>5569267
>If that's really the case, they shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place.

That's what the right-wing has been saying from the FUCKING start. Try saying that in Europe and you're a Nazi.

>>5569280
>It's poverty + population density that encourages high level of crime.

Do you have any data that shows any link between poverty and crime? When comparing the same city year by year the poverty rate actually NEGATIVELY correlates with the crime rate. A better theory is that a people with poor impulse control / low-IQ is both more likely to commit crime and more likely to be in poverty.
>>
>>5569317
>muh government
Natural borders? People who realize the danger of immigrants and their businesses? Why are we talking about the theoretical anyway. True liberterianism will never be practiced anyways. Like any other group liberterians have certain things they want. Anti-corruption is probably at the top of the list because they realize the government is directly opposed to them and they can't have their ideas implemented in a society where government is corrupt.
>>
>>5569330
The arguments over he can't come back grom this. It's clear that view park-windsor hills is not at all densely populated. In fact, the former probably he is. Now his only possible stance he can take is 'muh institutionalized racism"
>>
>>5569325
You're putting the cart before the horse. Low-IQ causes less wealth, education, and economic development. People with lower-IQ do less well in education. This shouldn't be a difficult concept.
>>
>>5569330
>Try saying that in Europe and you're a Nazi.
No, you're a Nazi if you call them subhuman or something. Saying those who can't follow our rules shouldn't be allowed in does not make you a Nazi.

>When comparing the same city year by year the poverty rate actually NEGATIVELY correlates with the crime rate. A better theory is that a people with poor impulse control / low-IQ is both more likely to commit crime and more likely to be in poverty.
You're contradicting yourself here.
>>
>>5569325
Your assumption is that those things cause low IQ and aren't a product of them. Which you have yet to prove. Also see >>5569330
Of course the government and scienticists don't conduct study like these because of political correctness. I'm willing to bet the left has a higher IQ if we assume that less IQ = less impulse control.
>>
>>5569333
>Natural borders?
Like what, geography? That won't really stop immigration if there's enough motivation for people to come to your country. Sure, if you're like Egypt or something the desert will restrict immigration but most countries aren't in that kind of situation.

>>5569343
Okay, thanks for playing!
>>
>>5569325

Not same guy but the very fact they don't have that is evidence they are stupid.
I mean shit, I'm from Ireland, we were slaves(more Irish slaves than black slaves at the peak of slavery), got fucked by the famine, civil war less than 100 years ago and look at us today, in top 5 HDI in pretty much every area
Blaming whitey for shit generations ago is pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x543
>>5565953
#Traps4Trump
>>
>>5569349
>Of course the government and scienticists don't conduct study like these because of political correctness.
[citation needed]
>>
>>5569350
>Like what, geography? That won't really stop immigration if there's enough motivation for people to come to your country. Sure, if you're like Egypt or something the desert will restrict immigration but most countries aren't in that kind of situation.
Explain to me how vast amounts of Muslims are going to cross the Atlantic country when there countries are such shit holes. Any country that can do it wouldn't be a burden.
>>
>>5569352
>Not same guy but the very fact they don't have that is evidence they are stupid.
Not evidence in the scientific sense. That's like saying a plane crash is evidence of an engine failure. It's a POSSIBLE explanation, but that's realy all it is.
>>
>>5569359
>Explain to me how vast amounts of Muslims are going to cross the Atlantic country when there countries are such shit holes. Any country that can do it wouldn't be a burden.
Then what's to stop Muslims from immigrating into Europe, or Mexicans from immigrating into the US?
>>
>>5569356
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
There you go my friend. Despite race realism being an academically defensible position with heavy weights agreeing with the theory and Rushton still yet to be debunked. Of course, they were called racists and shackled for their entire lives by the idiotic scientists who love political correctness. Scientific racism? More like scientific political correctness. If Rushton is any indication I wouldn't want to risk my livelihood and career to go through what he did. Neither do most scientists.
>>
>>5569361

It's the probable explanation, emotions are the main reason for its rejection, not logic
Any rebuttal to the second half of my post?
>>
>>5569359
I hope you realize that canada is flying muslim """"refugees"""" overseas to their country.
>>
>>5569330

God I hate that people like you think you know statistics. You know that there's more stats than income, right?

There's all kinds of shit, like small town mentalities/communities that police themselves (often quite horrifically) and don't report crimes, rich areas that have criminals come in from poorer areas to rob shit/mug people, some areas report every crime others don't, and that's even without cherrypicking, which even if it's accurate, that image clearly is.

There's two entire branches of science to actually correctly understand what statistics mean in specific situations - sociology, and statistics. People with years of training in those fields say your point of view is bullshit promulgated by idiots to give assholes ammunition for shitty arguments. Universally. You have no training in either - so shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out.
>>
>>5569365
The people? What else? You act like people can't play border defense and that we need a military. People can build walls if they wish or patrol borders. If people didn't assimilate to the system they would be forced out.
>>
>>5569377
>sociology
>science

Ok now I know you're trolling.
>>
>>5569376
I hope you realize that Canada isn't a libertarian society. Canada is democratic socialist. Only furthering the correlation between Muslim invasion and democratic socialism.
>>
>>5569368
Did he have any scientific evidence to support his claim of lower black intelligence? If not, his statement was not academically defensible, regardless of his actual scientific accomplishments.
>>
>>5569377
Right so now "muh institutional racism" congrats you are now no different from a SJW. You should probably leave 4chan.
>>
>>5569384
Yes, and? Libertarians still want to have open borders and get rid of the minimum wage. It's not like I have to choose between democratic socialism or libertarianism and there are no other options.
>>
>>5569386
Yes? What type of fucking question are you asking? Of course, why don't you look at it yourself.
>>
>>5569344
>You're contradicting yourself here.

Look closer, there is no contradiction. A city with more or less the same people has roughly the same IQ year after year. In years when that city of people have a higher poverty rate they have a lower crime rate. In years when that city of people has a lower poverty rate they have a high crime rate. Poverty rate fluctuates year after year based on economic changes, IQ goes up a tiny bit year after year from the Flynn effect but doesn't make huge shifts without massive immigration.

When you compare city vs city the cities with the lower average IQ have higher crime rates and higher poverty.
>>
>>5569377

Sure, poverty can breed crime, when it's out of survival
But niggers brawling in Denny's at 3am or sucker punching someone and stealing their Jordons has nothing to do with survival, it's their culture.
>>
>>5569317
>Libertarian is anti-government
No it's not, it's on the middle between totalitarianism and anarchism.
>>
>>5569395
Except libertarians don't want open borders, and you are making up shit on the fly.
>>
>>5569406
>Except libertarians don't want open borders

lel you fucking liar. please explain to me how a libertarian society would react to millions of migrants willing to work for $1/day trying to enter a first world country.
>>
>>5569373
You call it "logical" to assume biological intelligence is the sole determinant of a nation's level of development. Again, that's like saying an airplane's airworthiness is ONLY affected by its engines.

>>5569379
Sure, people can form a border defense, but it would need to basically be a military to work effectively, individuals guarding the border wouldn't work (especially given that not even every mile of the US border is inhabited).

And what if the people don't consider keeping immigrants out such a priority? Indeed, if even ONE person living on the border decides not to stop immigrants from coming in, there's just about nothing to stop them.

>>5569380
The argument you made in the first place is sociological. Crime rates ARE part of sociology, you know.

>>5569384
And, if it was a libertarian country, the airline companies would still be free to fly Muslims in.
>>
>>5569414

Libertarians want small government, not no government.
>>
>>5569377
>sociology

bahahahahhahaahha

You mean those stupid fucks who use "qualitative methods" instead of "quantitative methods" so they can write whatever opinions they have down as facts and don't have to worry about their "science" not being replicated? Sociology is nothing more than Marxist indoctrination with state funding.
>>
>>5569414
I've already explained multiple times. Look people can defend their borders. If they don't want to heed the laws then they will end up dead. This all theoretical of course. A libertarian society won't exist at least not any time soon. My basis for saying libertarians are against open borders is their views and what they're supporting and want.
>>
File: hogan.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
hogan.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>5569414
So you're building a strawman and asking us to defend it. You're fucking retarded, libertarians want the government to be involved in as little as possible, only intervening when strictly necessary to keep the public peace.

Keeping the borders closed is included on the last part so your argument is null.
>>
>>5569386
Yes actually, quite a lot of studies referenced. All of $5 on Amazon if you're curious.
>>
>>5569391
>calling people "SJWs" because you have no counter-argument

>>5569397
Well, where is this scientific evidence?

>>5569405
Most libertarians I've encountered are FAR more towards the anarchist end, the only difference between them seeming to be than "anarchist" has left-wing connotations.

>>5569414
The business owners would love it. And as we've seen in our own history, without government regulations, it's big business that makes the rules. That's simple capitalism. Our own workers wouldn't be able to compete, we'd need to work for lower wages or provide proportionally better quality of labor. And if the workers tried to drive the immigrants out through violent force? Well the business owners would save enough money by hiring immigrants to hire private security forces to protect their new workers. Money is power, and in a libertarian society it is the only source of power.
>>
>>5569443
Well since you're throwing out accusations of logical fallacies let me come right back with a good ole no true scotsman. You say that "real" libertarians want to protect the borders, yet I've seen many libertarians who say all they want from the government is the fire department.

No true libertarian, hmmm?
>>
>>5569400
Don't forget all the culturally rich gentlemen who have to rape to feed their family.
>>
>>5569462
I hope you realize that basically all black male crime statistics are fabricated to make the community look bad.
>>
>>5569454
Rushton has conducted loads of studies on the issue. https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=rushton+race+and+intelligence&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0-ZHf8bPKAhWLPT4KHX_EBO4QgQMIGjAA
Here's a few. The man basically did it for his entire life. There are parts of his theory which are challenged, but it is still a defensible position.
>>
>>5569406
Actually that is a divisive point in the libertarian community. A lot of (often the left-libertarians) will argue that to be philosophically consistent enforcing borders isn't a valid use of force. Molyneux has been screaming about maybe that would be a valid point but as long as the welfare state exists crossing the border is an initiation of force so it's a legitimate use of force to respond with force.

Anything taken to its ideological conclusion without pragmatism is doomed to be a disaster and libertarianism is no exception.
>>
>>5569469
>muh conspiracy theory
Is all that child rape, cannibalism, and violence in Africa fabricated as well?
>>
File: 1384906244338.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1384906244338.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>5569469
my sides
>>
>>5569454
>>5569459
>Most libertarians I've encountered are FAR more towards the anarchist
Then they aren't libertarians you dipshit, the political label you put on someone must come from their views NOT according to what they call themselves.

You wouldn't believe that someone is a doctor just because he sees himself as a doctor you'd want to know his actual profession. You shouldn't believe someone is an actual libertarian just because he calls himself one, you should see his political stances first.
>>
>>5568255
Why would you be wasting money on libraries in 2017? Why wouldn't you follow the trends of the free market and the will of the people instead of wastefully buoying unnecessary programs?

If a country wants to spend all its money on its military and nothing on orphanages, and have street urchins rotting on the side of the road, neat. I mean sure that sounds like a deplorable condition for a state but if that's what they want who are you to tell them otherwise?
>>
>>5569480
>Is all that child rape, cannibalism, and violence in Africa fabricated as well?

Yea I bet you think that Africans are just in a violent state of killing and eating each other constantly, so yes, the image in your mind of Africa is incorrect.

Any violence in africa is obviously a result of lack of natural resources and incomprehensible poverty. If whites or asians were as poor as people in the Congo, they'd be no different.
>>
>>5569477
Except that that's not what most libertarians are trying to accomplish. Most are way more concerned with socialism and the incoming welfare state.
>>
>>5569469
>muh anti-black conspiracy

Oh yes of course all those crime-victimization surveys were just faked to make black people look bad because... reasons. Chicago is called "Chirak" because you don't want to be walking around the white areas at night, no sir.

You may have just won the award for "most stupid thing said on 4chan today".
>>
>>5569485
>no true libertarian
>>
>>5569498
How's that even an argument?
>>
He will import muslims and strip gun rights. Leaving us vulnerable to being attacked.
>>
>tfw criminology gets a bad rap as a social science
>>
>>5569489
Go to Africa if you think it isn't like that. Seriously go. I'm not joking it's a lot worse than you think.
>>
>>5569497
I wasn't aware that Chicago was called "Chirak". I thought it was called "Chicago". Also, don't you find it the least bit ironic that you're attempting to compare an area with a high percentage of blacks to a high percentage of middle easterners? I'm sure to a redneck like you they they're basically the same.
>>
>>5569489
>Africa
>lack of natural resources

>South Africa and Zimbabwe exported massive amounts of food until the blacks took over, drive off/murdered the white people and ran things into the ground

ok
>>
>>5569504
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
http://www.logicalfallacies.info/presumption/no-true-scotsman/
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/No_True_Scotsman
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
>>
>>5569507
I don't need to go, though if I had the money I would. You're believing propaganda about Africa that would have been accepted in the 1800s, not today. I bet you think that Africans have extra tendons in their legs and have differently shaped brains as well.
>>
>>5569520
I'm not believing propaganda. I've been there. Rape is normalized. Murder is normalized. It's a shit hole.
>>
>>5569511
It's actually Chicago's black community that termed the city "Chirak" because there was a war in Iraq at the time and they wanted to raise awareness of the massive amounts of black on black murders in their communities.

Pretending that high murder rate is not a problem in black communities does those communities no favours any more than a doctor that knows you have cancer decides to not tell you because he thinks it might worry you. If you actually had sympathy for those communities you'd listen to them when they say they have a problem instead of pretending the problem is just something racist white people made up.
>>
In superstitious white countries they kick you out for being a faggot and tell you not to talk to them.

In superstitious african countries when you're born albino they chop you up and eat you like you're ingredients in some chinese soup.

That has nothing to do with poverty. Genetically, some "races" or broad geographical areas produced really stupid people. Even with the bell curve and stuff in effect there are smart black people ( obviously ) but it doesn't change the fact that the progression of white and asian societies has been fairly constant. If you look at blacks in North America with high resource access ( comparatively ) they still have overall worse results. If you look at africans brought to america they do better, because those systems ideally cherry pick the smartest and most capable africans.

But facts are racist so vote for Sanders. His tax plan will work. People who professionally hide money won't escape him, he's a career politician!
>>
>>5569257
Don't worry, pnly a few LGBT will be murdered and raped. Eventually they'll assimilate and they'll be peaceful. Until then please stop be islamaphobic just ignore what they're doing
>>
>>5569523
Well since murder is normalized it's a real shame that a racist like you wasn't murdered when you visited.

Btw, can you tell me what towns and cities you visited? Where were they? When did you visit?
>>
>>5569507
Saying Africa is a shitty place because of economics rather than race is NOT the same as saying it's a nice place to live.
>>
>>5569523
>Rape is normalized.

Nonsense Sweden has a higher rape rate than almost every country in Africa. See? Blacks are no different from Europeans. ;)
>>
>>5569530
>a couple of murders and rapes are worse than forcing hundreds of thousands of women and children to be butchered by isis or sold into sexual slavery
>>
>>5569527
>culture doesn't exist
>>
>>5569530
>pnly a few LGBT will be murdered and raped. Eventually they'll assimilate and they'll be peaceful.

By that you mean the LGBT population will assimilate into Islam? Just checking to make sure I don't have to report you for saying something racist.
>>
>>5569537
What about the majority of the migrants who are from places NOWHERE NEAR ISIS controlled territory?
>>
>>5569531
South Africa ;^) the only safe place for whites in the entire continent. Also, wishing he died because he was a "racist" (more like race realist) only proves the point of how cucked you are. That you wish people that say mean words on the internet are killed. Of course, only proving his point about the savagery in Africa.
>>
>>5569537
>mudslime lives matter!!!
lel
>>
>>5569545
What about somalia?
>>
>>5569544
They still hate women, hate gays, promote sharia law, love to rape, love to kill, etc. The few arab wealthy nations are very secular. Not fundamentalist.
>>
>>5569530
It's possible to condemn Muslim criminals without being Islamophobic, you know.
>>
>>5569537

He didn't literally mean a couple you retarded cunt.
Also add in a good 20+ Paris style attacks over the next 20 years at least
>>
>>5569518
>Definition of scotsman
>a male native or inhabitant of Scotland, or a man of Scottish descent.
>Definition of Libertarian
>a person who believes that people should be allowed to do and say what they want without any interference from the government
As soon as you break the definition then you're applying the wrong label.
>>
>>5569549

>The few arab wealthy nations are very secular. Not fundamentalist.

That was a joke right?
>>
>>5569537
>ISIS is fighting in Syria and Iraq
>hey guys we have to let in all these millions of people from Morocco, Ghana, Somalia, Eritrea, Kenya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Bosnia!
>>
>>5569541
LGBT will assimilate in the sense of accepting Muslims who don't think they should be killed or deprived of their rights. Muslims will assimilate in the sense of accepting LGBT people who don't spout hate speech at them simply for being Muslim. That's how assimilation works.
>>
File: Saudi Arabia.jpg (42 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
Saudi Arabia.jpg
42 KB, 644x362
>>5569549
>The few arab wealthy nations are very secular. Not fundamentalist.

So tolerant and progressive.
>>
>>5569571
>Muslims will assimilate in the sense of accepting LGBT people who don't spout hate speech at them simply for being Muslim.
Do you have any proof of that? Likesome statistics showing muslim beliefs on first world countries?
>>
>>5569554
>Also add in a good 20+ Paris style attacks over the next 20 years at least

That seems optimistic. By the time Muslims reach 1/3 the population it's basically going to be Balkan Wars 2: Islamic Boogaloo.
>>
>>5569555
>>a person who believes that people should be allowed to do and say what they want without any interference from the government
Okay, define "government". How would individuals preventing immigrants from crossing the borders not be, for all intents and purposes, governments of small, 2-acre sized countries?
>>
File: image.jpg (454 KB, 626x2452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
454 KB, 626x2452
>>5569262
H-hi senpai
>>
>>5569571

>LGBT will assimilate in the sense of accepting Muslims who don't think they should be killed or deprived of their rights.

So like 1% of them? Because the rest are extremely homophobic.
>>
File: IMG952016010695183913.jpg (24 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG952016010695183913.jpg
24 KB, 360x360
>>5566489
Yooo they ain't talking about private buildings you useless sack of pus, they're talking about a) places of business and b) public places. Everyone should be able to access those. Doy.
>>
>>5569571
>Muslims will assimilate in the sense of accepting LGBT people who don't spout hate speech at them simply for being Muslim.

my fucking sides! you should do comedy!
>>
>assimilation works
>itt guaranteed Sanders votes
RIP USA. Only Trump can save us now.
>>
>>5569571
Protip: Muslims don't hate gays because gay people are concerned about not letting them in because they might throw us off buildings. Muslims hate gay people because the Quran tells them exactly what they're supposed to do to gay people and deviating from the Quran is a sin against Allah. It would be like saying, "Muslims will assimilate and all start eating bacon". Sure a tiny few might but the vast majority will not simply switch over simply because they're living on a different piece of dirt.
>>
File: Muslims homosexuality.jpg (78 KB, 705x866) Image search: [Google]
Muslims homosexuality.jpg
78 KB, 705x866
>>5569582
Things aren't looking good.
>>
>>5569587
Well since according to you all muslims are rabid homophobic monsters, can you please share 5 or more news stories from that past year about muslims attacking gays?
>>
>>5569582
I'm just describing what assimilation means.
>>
File: gallup-survey.jpg (24 KB, 499x331) Image search: [Google]
gallup-survey.jpg
24 KB, 499x331
>>5569582
so tolerance much assimilation
>>
>>5569587
Part of the process of assimilation will be homophobia becoming less common. Note that homophobia in the West has fallen over the past decades, without any change in the ethnic composition.

>>5569605
Most major religions say homosexuality should be punished by death. They don't kill gays because a book tells them to, they do it because that interpretation/emphasis is accepted and even encouraged within their culture.
>>
>>5569616
Only 5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcpo3KcHSI
Muslims Brutally Attack Gay Man in Washington

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3342077/CCTV-footage-shows-man-fleeing-life-shot-outside-gay-sex-club-Sydney.html
Captured on security camera: The moment a Muslim extremist allegedly shoots a man seven times outside a Sydney gay sex club

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gay-pride-parade-istanbul-attacked-by-police/
Police attack Muslim world's largest gay pride parade

http://clashdaily.com/2015/08/muslims-instigate-brutal-attack-on-gays-heres-how-the-liberals-responded/
>The video shows two men being thrown to their deaths from a roof in Homs, before being stoned by a bloodthirsty and baying mob – which included children.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2008/06/06/muslim-gang-attacks-gay-catwalk-model/
Muslim gang attacks gay catwalk model
>>
>>5569616

Well there was 2 trannies almost stoned to death just a few days ago by refugees
Finding 5 stories proves nothing , if you really think your average middle eastern/north African male is homophobic or misogynistic you are a legitimate retard though
Are you the OP btw?
You give off the vibe of someone who is visiting 4chan for the first time
Do you participate in /r/berniesanders and just thought you could come over here and win us silly one-issue voter faggots over with some bullet points and are now shocked and surprised we aren't all 2 dimensional LGBTBBQISITKS tumblrites?
You seem like a deer in headlights
>>
>>5569636
>Part of the process of assimilation will be homophobia becoming less common.

You're saying this about a group that has shown a nearly complete unwillingness to assimilate.
>>
>>5569651
>5 stories are all from multiple countries across 2 continents, almost a billion people

Wow what a terrible epidemic! This certainly wasn't worth helping over a million people escape certain death in the middle east!
>>
>>5569654
That doesn't change the meaning of assimilation though.
>>
>>5569652
> if you really think your average middle eastern/north African male is homophobic or misogynistic you are a legitimate retard though

You haven't talked to any middle eastern/north african men in a while have you?
>>
>>5569657

You literally asked for just 5 examples, but read >>5569652
If you think your average 18 year old Syrian/Egyption/Libyan/Pakistani isn't homophobic you are# lying to yourself.
>>
>>5569657
>ask for 5 stories
>post first 5 stories

>look you only found 5 stories!

There are of course thousands.

>>5569661
The definition of assimilation isn't really relevant when talking about a group that will not assimilate.
>>
>>5569663

No I don't have any refugee centers in my area thankfully(yet)
Are you implying your average north-african/middle easterner is liberal on the issue of gay rights?
You realize their countries imprison homosexuals right?
>>
>>5569680
>blaming the actions of a government on its citizens
>>
>>5569680
Reread your sentence, you left out a word

>>5569695
Did you completely miss >>5569613
Most Muslim countries have 0-1% tolerance for homosexuals and the highest were Uganda and Mozambique probably because 10% of the population was too stupid to understand the question.
>>
Watching low information voters recite talking points is both hilarious and painful. I can't help but think this is the first time most in LGBT has actually been forced to explore these issues.
>>
>>5569725
The important thing with all online political debate is that you've somehow found a way to make yourself feel superior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvaGDEbnk3w
>>
>>5567632
>we can't cut military spending because they'll just use their crazy ninja military skills and contacts to kill anyone who tries
Holy shit what the fuck are you smoking?
Did you forget to take you psych meds?
>>
>>5569805
You're telling me that if you're a guy with a short term arbitrarily elected by complete strangers coming to take away the money and toys of functioning sociopaths that they aren't going to threaten to kill you or actually do it.

I guess in your world military coups and dictatorships just don't happen. I guess in your world JFK was shot just because. That sounds like a neat alternate reality.
>>
File: nvze6eoZwo1sizirwo1.gif (48 KB, 1020x567) Image search: [Google]
nvze6eoZwo1sizirwo1.gif
48 KB, 1020x567
>>5569820
Please take your meds anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nh0eqz0Fal1s8psp2o1_500.jpg (52 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh0eqz0Fal1s8psp2o1_500.jpg
52 KB, 500x529
>>5569616
Why are liberals so intent on defending the most racist, sexist, homophobic religion to have ever existed in the history of ever? It pretty much stands against everything liberals supposedly stand for.
Pic related:
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.